Ginny meets Santa

Story Info
A loyal puppy girl meets Santa Claus.
2.7k words
4.3
36.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface:

= = = = = =

This is a stand-alone story written for the 2014 Winter Holidays Story Contest.

It is loosely set in the world of, and uses characters from, my "Ginny and Katy" story series.

For some perspective, consider the West Wing episode "Isaac and Ishmael" It's not canon for the series, but uses the same characters, the same sets, the same world. This story is much like that.

It IS NOT canon for, is not a part of, "Ginny and Katy."

The major changes are:

1. Ginny is more owned in this story. She loved, but is definitely property. In the "real" story the relationships are far more equal.

2. She's a puppy girl nearly 24/7. In the "real" story she's Virginia fairly often.

3. In this place its cold and it snows. In the "real" story, it's never too cold to go outdoors nude and there's only snow when they go somewhere that has it.

4. There is magic in this world. Virginia discovers there really IS a Santa Claus. Unless, of course, Ginny is just dreaming. You decide.

You don't need to read the bigger story to enjoy this one. Or vice versa.

*****

Tuesday, December 24, 2013, Ginny meets Santa

= = = = = =

My name is Ginny. I'm thirty-three years old and have been a nearly full time puppy girl for eight months now. My vital statics are, 120 pounds, 38D-26-38, naturally blond, blue eyes, very firm breasts. When I stand up, which I only do about an hour a day to exercise, I'm 5' 6" tall.

I'm a stereotypical Hollywood bimbo. Short, blonde, blue eyes, hour glass figure, big boobs, beautiful. I have an IQ well above average, but rarely use it these days.

It's Christmas Eve, just a little after dark. The tree is up and decorated with the lights twinkling pleasantly. The fire place is running, casting delightful dancing lights around the room. Except for the light that filters in through the window, and the TV, there is no other illumination.

The window. The curtains are usually pulled, so the neighbors won't see me going about on all fours and in the nude. But, for tonight, my own has decided that, since we're not turning on any lights in the living room, and it's snowing, we can leave them open. The Christmas lights on our front porch and the snow gently falling show through the window.

There's a Christmas special on the TV. I'm curled up on the couch between my twenty-one year old owner, Katy, and her twenty-two year old girlfriend Betty. Katy is dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. She may have underwear on, but I can't tell and she's small busted enough that it wouldn't make much difference. Betty is wearing a fluffy robe and is at least bra less. I got a glimpse when she sat down and she's big enough that it makes a difference.

As usual, I'm wearing collar, dog tail plug in my ass, and a pair of somewhat cat-like ears poking up through my shag styled hair. The fur on the ears and tail exactly match my hair in both texture and color. The insides of the ears match my skin tone. The combs that anchor these ears, and my real ears, are completely concealed by my hair. Otherwise, I'm completely nude.

My head in Katy's lap and she's stroking my hair and ears somewhat absentmindedly. When I say "ears" I mean the ones on top of my head, not my human ears. My behind is up against Betty's leg and my tail is in her lap. She is stroking my hips and tail, also absentmindedly.

I'm usually not allowed on the furniture so am enjoying being there. And the attention. And the show. Katy jingles my tags on my collar from time to time.

Katy asks, "Are you happy, baby?" I bark, what I use for "yes." Towards the end of the show Santa is playing with the new puppy at one of the houses he's visiting. I didn't really get the whole plot as I was rather more focused on how good it felt having the girls touching me.

Katy tickles me and asks, "Ginny, are you going play with Santa when he comes here tonight?"

Betty says, "If she does, I guarantee he'll come."

Katy says, "I wonder if puppy girls count as household pets?"

To me, "Ginny, do you want to sleep down here and see if Santa will play with you?"

I bark "yes" again. I don't believe in Santa or magic, but I do know that they've had very little time together over the last couple of weeks and probably want a night alone. Plus, I think I'd like to lay down here and watch the snow and fire the lights on the tree.

Betty goes upstairs and comes back down with my dog bed. She puts it in front of the fire and points to it. "Get in and lie down Ginny."

I do, then Katy asks, "Too close? To warm?"

I yip, what we use for "no."

"Good girl.

Rudolph starts and the girls are sitting side by side. I wonder if I can get back up on the couch. I put my paws up on the open part of the couch and whine. Betty pats the couch beside her. I climb up, curl up against her and put my head in her lap. She and Katy both pets me occasionally as we all watch Rudolph's adventures.

Eventually I notice she's not petting me any more. I twist my head around and see that she and Katy are kissing. Betty's hand up under Katy's shirt, Katy's hand inside Betty's robe.

Katy notices me looking at them. "Off the couch, Ginny."

I get down and they stand

Katy asks, "Do you want to see the rest of the show?"

I bark. Betty sets the timer so the TV will shut off after the show. They head up the hall, arms around each other waists. They pause at the entrance and turn back to me.

"Merry Christmas, Ginny. Have a good night.."

I bark a few times. When they're out of sight I jump back up on the couch and curl up on the warm spot they left. I'll be in trouble if they come back down, but I'm pretty sure the show will be over and I'll be in my dog bed, asleep, before they finish playing with each other.

I watch as Rudolph saves Christmas, just as he has since before I was born. The TV clicks off a minute later. I get down, get a drink, and curl up in my bed, my back to the fire, facing the tree and the window. I fell asleep watching the snow fall, the tree twinkling, and the dancing lights thrown by the fire.

I woke suddenly. Had I heard something? I looked at the clock in the DVD player. Midnight. It was still snowing, the tree still twinkling, but the fire light dancing on the walls looked different. The fire was almost out. I put my head back into my arms and was going to go back to sleep when I realized that wasn't right. It was a gas log fire, not wood. It shouldn't be any different unless one of the girls changed it. Just then I heard a thump behind me.

I rolled over and froze. I decided I must still be asleep. Our regular fire place, a couple of feet wide and tall with glass doors was gone. In it's place was one of those huge fire places you see on TV or in movies. In fact, it looked a lot like the magical fire place that Tim Allen used in "The Santa Clause."

I noticed this sort of in the back of my mind. What really held my attention was the short heavyset gentleman with the huge white beard, red bad weather clothes, trimmed in white fur, a matching cap with it's pointed top hanging to one side. He completed the pictures with black leather gloves and boots, granny glasses on the tip of his nose, and a pipe clenched in his teeth. Smoke rose from the pipe circled above his head and I now noticed the odor of apple pie fresh out of the oven.

I gaped at him, gulped, and gaped some more. And I thought, "definitely still sleeping."

He looked down at me and said, "Well, little one. No greeting for Santa?"

There was a chuckle in his voice. I hadn't been afraid, even from the moment I found him standing not two feet away from me. Now I felt happy, though still quite stunned.

I made some sort of sounds but what came out was pure gibberish. I couldn't even tell if I was trying to talk human words or make puppy sounds. And I thought, "Surely, this constitutes a excuse Katy will accept for me becoming Virginia without permission."

But Santa seemed to read my mind, "No, little one. I'm here to see you, not her, not them. If you switch you'll break the magic that let's you see me."

I felt my brain slowing it's yammering around in my head. I got up, into my "sit" pose and looked up at him. It finally occurred to me to shut my mouth. He leaned down at patted me between my ears.

He said, "There's a good girl." Short pause. "You may talk. You won't get in trouble, little one."

I said, "Santa?"

He gave me that classic "Ho, ho ho!" I was so surprised I actually flinched back.

He patted me again and said, "Yes, my little dear. Of course I'm Santa!"

I looked over my shoulder at the hallway. Surely the girls heard that!

Again, he read my mind, "No, Ginny. Don't worry, very few grown ups can hear me. Children and devoted pets, those with four legs and those who pretend very well, like you, can see and hear me."

I asked, "Am I dreaming?"

His answer, "If you want to think so, I won't mind. But if you are, or if you're not, why not enjoy the experience?"

That made sense. "What do I do now, Santa?"

He reached into his bag, which I just now noticed, took out a tennis ball. It was so ordinary, so normal, I actually giggled. He tossed it down the hall and said "Fetch!"

My favorite game! I ran after it, my tail whipping back and forth. Brought it back, posed in "beg," as Katy had taught me, and held it up to him in my mouth.

"What a good girl you are."

We played for a while, and I got to wondering about his other visits. How could he afford spend so much time with me? Or other pets on this of all nights.

He took the ball one more time. Before he could toss it again I said, "Wait!"

"Yes, little one?"

I asked, "How can you spend so much time with me. Won't you be late?"

He said, "Look at the time, dear heart."

I did. It was midnight. It was still midnight. It had been at least fifteen minutes since I woke up. I walked over and look at it. The colon in the time that blinked the seconds was not blinking. I looked back at him, my mouth open in wonder.

"Now you know how I do it. I travel between the seconds. Everyone who has ever seen me or my reindeer have gotten between seconds with me."

"Reindeer?"

"Yes, do you want to see them?"

"Oh, yes!"

He put out his arm, "Jump up, Ginny."

I leaped into his arms, and he stepped back into the magical fire place. Before I could protest that it was too cold out for me I saw bricks flashing by my eyes and he was standing on the top of the chimney with me in his arms. And I wasn't cold. I looked and noticed that the snow flakes were not falling. There, on the ridge of the roof, was Santa Claus sleigh and eight reindeer.

He stepped down onto the roof so I could reach the lead pair and let me pet them. They nuzzled me and one of them licked my right breast.

I said, "Oh!" and shied back a bit.

"He won't hurt you, dear. He doesn't understand that's a special place."

He reached into his coat, got out a handkerchief, and dried me off. I wiggled with pleasure.

"There you go, dear. Good as new."

I was found myself just a bit turned on. I licked his nose and was rewarded with another "Ho, ho, ho!" Then "No, dear. I'm totally faithful to Mrs. Claus. Besides, having sex with me would probably put you in therapy for the rest of your life. But, of course, I know of your beautifully simple joys in life. Even better than your owners do. So I have a gift for you that will be just perfect. Let's go back inside."

He stepped back up on the chimney and jumped. I had a glimpse of bricks going by and we were back in the living room. He let me jump onto the floor. I ran around the room and barked at him.

"Well, we're between seconds here, dear, but time does still pass. It's time for me to move on. Lot's of gifts yet to deliver. And there are other pets, both kinds, for me to visit tonight as well."

He reached into his bag and placed a beautifully wrapped gift under the tree with all of our gifts. Yes, there were even a couple from me for the girls. As I said, I'm a "nearly full time" puppy girl. A few weeks ago I'd been allowed to be Virginia and go Christmas Shopping on my own.

I looked from it to him and watched him step back to the fire place. I went up to sit in front of him. He patted me one more time, gave another mighty "Ho, ho, ho" and disappeared up the chimney. I watched the fire place transform back to our regular one. I looked to the DVD player and the colon in the time were blinking away the seconds again.

I curled up into my bed, feeling the fire warm my back, and drifted off to sleep again hoping that it wasn't all just a dream.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013, Waking dreams

= = = = = =

The sun light coming in the window, muted because it was still snowing, woke me. I sat up and watched the snow fall. I got a bit bolder and walked up to look out the window. I could just see the outline of house across the street. Unless it cleared up, there wasn't much risk of me being seen. Someone the side walk on our side of the street would be able to see me, if I stood up. But that rarely happened.

I was still sitting there, reliving that wonderful dream, when the girls came into the living room. They both said "Merry Christmas, Ginny!" I looked over my sounder and barked at them, then went back to looking out the window.

Betty said, "I'll start coffee." and headed into the living room.

Katy came up beside me and patted me on the head and pulled gently on one of my ears. I looked up towards her. Her robe was open and I noticed that she was wearing Betty's panties from last night. I smiled at that and rubbed my cheek against her thigh, through her robe. She continued to pet me.

She stopped suddenly, her hand still on my head, and said loudly, "Hey, Betty. Did you get Ginny another present? One that's really fancy wrapped?"

I gasped and looked around her. And there was Santa's gift from last night still under the tree where he'd put it.

Betty stepped back into the living room. "No. You were with me when we bought her things. And we wrapped them all together."

I turned back to watching the snow fall, smiling happily, wondering what would be in that present.

= = = = = =

THE END, "Ginny meets Santa."