Ginny Remembers Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time I'd had a hard-on for what seemed like hours. Angry and red, it flopped about with a mind of its own, covered with the dry residue of Ginny's juices. It also stunk of our telltale fishy smell. Now anxious to follow the logical course, I assisted its placement at the opening of the girl's cunt, preparing to mount her from behind. Teasingly, I rubbed it up and down her slit, which caused her to begin mewling wantonly. Eagerly, she tried to back onto my shaft like a bitch in heat, whining a plaintive "eeeyeaah" each time she thrust backward. And was she wet! Her juices had once again begun to flow, now dripping down from her labia onto the inside of her thighs. She raised her torso up on her arms and frustratedly began to whip her head back and forth, looking back at me from either side, thrashing her hair to and fro like a woman possessed. She was a bitch in heat. Whatever restraint remaining in her fled with a final, screamed plea: "FUCK ME FOR GOD's SAKE!"

And I did. I plunged my rusting barb all the way into her and once again struck her cervix. "OW! she uttered. I then began a furious fucking of this little minx. Ginny was mine now. I angled for a straight shot at her G spot and pummeled it until she came in deep, gasping sobs: "Oh, god, yeah, I lo…o…o…ove it. Never stop fucking me. PLEASE. Oh, fuck me…fuck me…fuck me. Yeah…yeah…yeah. Ooohhhaaaagaaahhhh."

Tired and out of breath, I paused as Ginny went limp. Cupping a copious amount of her thick juice in my hand, I smeared it on her anus. I then spit a dollop of saliva on it and, ending a stroke, pulled out of her pussy and rammed my cock into her ass. She freaked! Stunned by the surprise invasion, she raised straight up on her knees, which gave me less purchase but allowed me to hoist her in the air and then down onto my rampant cock. I then pushed her upper body back down and she became as crazed as a copulating bitch. She hunched up against me with each thrust as I gored further into her bowels. "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," she grunted as I pounded her. She threw her head back, her hair whipping across her back, and began screaming nonsense, drool dripping from her mouth: "Ooooh, uhyeah, fu'me, gettit, ohfuk, boo-it Daddy, ge'myass, drillme, ohfuk, oww, ooo, ohyea, uhyeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."

Switching, I then withdrew and returned to her cunt. Surprised again, she screamed "AH YESSS." I banged her for a while, grabbing her tender breasts to hang on, and she started a succession of climaxes. I reached under her to stimulate her clit and she fell to her stomach with my hand beneath her. I continued to rub her clit until I thought she might be sore, though her orgasmic cries indicated otherwise. The room resounded with the soft, soaked, slapping sounds of our bodies knowing primal bliss. I then returned to her anus, wanting to finish myself there.

And it didn't take long. I spread Ginny's buns, delighting in their deep, muscular feel, with their uppermost points high on each buttock, and drove myself as far as I could into her bowels, shouting as I finally reached a spectacular climax: "Aaaagghhhhh, shit." Two shots went into her ass. Pulling out, one sprayed onto her back. At that point she leapt up, turning, to catch another high on her right cheekbone and yet another in her hair. She then jammed her mouth onto me and began sucking me harder than I ever remember happening. It felt as if another gallon went down her throat, though at the risk of self-flattery it was probably only a few drops.

She smacked her lips obscenely, mewled once again, and softly proclaimed: "That's what I wanted."

Then we collapsed again. Lying next to one another we snuggled, nipping softly at one another's flesh, licking the sweat from faces, necks, shoulders and chests, and came down from an epic afternoon. "You fucked me in the ass, Daddy," Ginny said. "I can feel your hot come there. I've never felt that before."

No more attempts at wit. I was exhausted. The sun was well over the yardarm and we'd both missed lunch. Though I'd shut off the incoming phone bell, I was sure my voice mail box was full. And I felt totally drained. I also was somewhat in awe of Ginny. She'd proven herself to be a real trouper. Yes, that sounds callous, and is. Needless to say, we talked a bit before ending our tryst.

The obvious: "Can I see you again?" Ginny asked.

"Yes," I hesitated, "but let's think about some ground rules; maybe meet for lunch next week."

"Right!" she beamed. "You know that every time we're alone I'm going to be all over you!".

"Really, Ginny," I tried to sound objecting, "let's take it slowly and one step at a time. That means right now we've got to sponge off and go home for a shower. We smell as if we've spent the night in a Bangkok whorehouse."

"Mmmm. Bet I'd love Bangkok," she said.

Boy, would she.

I was pretty quiet at home that night. I explained to Lee that the Florida project had me focussed. Being the great woman she is, she understood.

Ginny married step-son Mike a while after our first meeting. We've seen one another scores of times over the past eleven years, which I'll tell you about one day. She had a child, a beautiful, raven-haired girl that favors her Daddy, with – yes -- those dark-brown, deeply-penetrating eyes.