Ginny Turns Pro Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looks as if another woman likes that nickname, I thought to no one in particular, as Carol collapsed with Ginny embracing her from behind. I nuzzled the nape of Ginny’s neck and she craned her head back to kiss me with a long slurp. “I wantcha’ to fuck me again, baby,” she whispered. “Do me good, sweetie, just like that,” she murmured, opening her legs even wider to reveal her sopping inner pink-ness to me. “Give it to me! Now, please!”

My raging, crimson cock slipped into her with a slishy, sucking sound as her vaginal muscles gripped me. Striking her cervix, I felt it give as Ginny dilated it voluntarily, with Carol moaning beneath her in admiring empathy. In contrast to Carol’s vociferous yelping, Ginny was quiet this time, focusing her genius on her internal musculature. My long, slow plunges were met by an arhythmic gasping that I couldn’t remember her doing before. She raised her hips off Carol’s ass with each of my strokes, receiving me ever deeper into her womb. I placed fingers under her to strum her clit as I prodded her, and she continued her gasps: “Uuhnnn…uuhnnn…uuhnnn,” perhaps every five seconds. I alternated my probes, pushing first deeply into her, then withdrawing to take a few rapid, short strokes at her G spot, returning then to fuck her depths. I stopped rubbing her clit, and brought my hands to her breasts, squashed against Carol’s back, to tweak her tender nipples. Then I vigorously rubbed the taut muscles from her shoulders down to her ass, pulling the cheeks apart to witness her oozing pussy’s inner lips cling to my marauding pecker. And still she gasped: “Uuhnnn…uuhnnn…uuhnnn.” I kissed her ivory neck and she strained upward to return my kiss, lashing her tongue out to pierce my mouth. She then rose to all fours, breaking contact with Carol’s glistening, sweating tan body, which now humped sympathetically with her friend’s movements.

Ginny thrust her ass higher, and she began plunging it up, down, fore and back as if it were gimbaled, pivoting in all directions like a ship’s compass. As I gripped its fullness, I could scarcely believe the muscles that drove it, seemingly a disembodied thing made for this joyous purpose alone. On each up-thrust, her rectum opened and closed slightly, as if it were a bright, pink eye that winked up at me, lewdly sharing some hidden bit of passionate humor. Her gasps became more measured, “UuhNNN…uuhNNN…uuhNNN…uuhNNN,” as she climbed toward her climax, liquidly revolving her animated bottom to absorb my sloppily plunging cock. Then she started sounding, though still softly: “Oooh, JJ. Yeah. Gonna cum, JJ. Gonna cum! Mmm, yeah!” I accelerated my hip-slapping, cracking my groin forward to swat her buns noisily, as she reverted to her moans: “UuhHNNN…uuhHNNN…uuhHNNN…UUH-HNNN…UUH-HNNN, oooh…UUH-HNNN…I’M…JJ…
AHHUH-HNNN…AHHUH-HNNN…AHHUH-HNNN.” She peaked, noiselessly, standing up on her knees for me to surround her with my arms, and threw her head back on my shoulder. She then gritted her teeth and exclaimed “NNAHHUH, HNNN, HNNN, HNNN,” as her little body quivered in orgasm for about a minute. We lay down, panting, drawing Carol to us as we trembled and moaned. Ginny looked at me with glazed eyes and whispered soothingly to me, “That was…so good, JJ. So…good. Sooo…goood!”

We all three formed a huddled mass of quivering flesh…and both of them were probably as sore as I was.

And yet I needed to cum. As she groaned, I lay Carol again on her back and squirted some lube between her tits. Knowing what I wanted, she brought me, straddled, up to her, looking down open-mouthed at my menacing, red rod, and squeezed her breast flesh together around the invasive cock. This would do it, I told myself. This would satisfy me! I wanted to paint her tits, spray her face then splat into her hair, and pop a few shots deeply into her mouth as well. Of course, I wanted Ginny to help.

I slowly fucked Carol’s bounteous tits, wanting all to share in this tantalizing act. I lingered just long enough on the up-stroke so that her beautiful lips could absorb me and her tongue could lash out to feather me. We did this for a long time, with her brown eyes looking deeply into mine, wanting only to bring me pleasure. And pleasure I found. Ginny knew when I’d come as she began urging Carol: “Care! Suck him harder when he gets to you! Yeah! Oooh, it looks so hot! Oooh, JJ, fuck her face…her tits!…Yeah! Cum, baby…yeah!”

Somewhere in time I froze at the end of one long plunge and felt the tingles shoot up from my toes. It seemed to take forever for a single, thick rope of hot cum to flash out of my scrotum, up the long route to my glans, and out the end of my cock to bathe Carol’s face and stick in her auburn hair. I slid just the head inside her vacuuming mouth to expel another shot or two, then raised myself off her to splash her tits, just before Ginny clapped her mouth onto me and sucked me dry deeply in her throat. I’d hardly made a sound, instead just grunting through clenched teeth until I was spent.

We napped a while, then got up to have a sandwich. Eating and speaking softly, we talked comfortably about the months ahead, sharing friendly confidences and plans. We’d spent a few pleasurable weeks together, climaxing over the past few days with an intensely pleasing set of sexual learning experiences. No dates were set for the future, with us all agreeing that we’d play it by ear. Ginny and I, of course, would continue our longer affair, even beyond her up-coming marriage, according to her. Just before the girls left, I asked Carol what she’d like for us to do. Grinning, she admitted, “First, I’d like all of us to take a shower together,” knowing that I didn’t have the facilities in the studio. “Then I’d like to do another ice show!” she beamed. She and Ginny then hugged and kissed me goodbye for a separation I hoped wouldn’t be long.

“Me too…without a doubt!” I encouraged as they left. “You’ve both become real pros!”

God, I was going to miss our time together!

As I straightened up the studio, the phone rang. Thinking it’d be wife Lee asking about dinner, I answered and was surprised by Cindy’s teenage voice. “Jay? It’s Cindy. I, uhh, left my jacket at the studio. I’m glad you’re still there. Can I come by and pick it up?”

Sure enough. There was her windbreaker on the chair where she’d thrown it. “Sure, Cindy, or I can bring it to you. Where are you now?” I asked.

“Oh, just out front. I called you on my cell phone,” she giggled. “Be right in!”

Thirty seconds later she bounded in the door. I was sitting at the counter on the high drafting chair. “How long have you been out there?” I asked, accusingly.

“Oh, a while. I didn’t wanta’…ya’ know…bother you guys, so I just waited until Ginny and Carol left,” she admitted.

Yeah. Three hours. Until they left. I’ll bet you heard us fucking too, you sneaky little bitch!, I thought to myself.

“Here’s your jacket,” I said, holding it out for her. She approached me, took the jacket, and laid it on the counter, stepping between my spread knees as I sat.

“I wanted ta’ talk to you. Y’see, I know about you and Ginny. I think it’s really cool! You make her real happy…an’ Carol’s kinda’…ya’ know…told me why,” she sing-songed, laying one soft palm on my bare thigh.

“I appreciate your approval, Cindy, but it’s really very private,” I said in my dulcet, avuncular tones. “Your knowing about it puts us in a very awkward position,” I stated, sliding off the chair to go to the futon to separate myself from her.

“Oh, I wouldn’t tell a soul!” she gushed, round-eyed, almost making me believe it. She then strolled to the futon, kneeling on it first, then sat cross-legged to show her plump pussy, barely covered by her red short shorts.

“Good, then if that’s all, I have to go,” I said, standing up to leave. She didn’t move, causing me to step directly toward her. Will I have to throw her out bodily? I asked myself.

“Uh, there’s just one thing,” she said, looking up at me with deep blue eyes. “I’ve got lotsa’ boy friends, but they’re all young. They don’t know how to treat me. When I found out about you and Ginny, and after seeing you today, I felt…I thought I’d see if you could…ya’ know…help me.”

Help you! I mused. I’d like to ravage you right here and now! I screamed inwardly, gazing at her firm, pendulous breasts that threatened to burst from the halter top. “Cindy,” I said, picking my words carefully, “I’m extremely flattered by your feelings, but I’m old enough to be your father, and I sure don’t want to go to jail.”

“Oh, but I’m 18!” Cindy objected, reaching up and placing a soft hand on one of my hips. “I’m an adult!”

My cock, still moist and smelling of the juices from earlier couplings, stirred noticeably in my shorts, causing a momentary panic since I’d tossed my stinking, stained boxers in the laundry. If she sees me getting hard, I’ll be finished!

“I’m really a lot more mature than I look!” she bubbled, moving her hand to curl her fingers into my waistband.

“Just a minute,” I said, removing her hand and moving to the door, slamming it shut. “Now, listen!” I said, returning to tower over her. “You’re gorgeous…and dangerous! I can’t get mixed up with you! It’d kill Ginny, and what if your folks found out?”

“With my Daddy I can do no wrong,” she purred, standing up and bathing me with her breath. “We don’t have to do anything now, ya’ know…if you have to go home! But can I just hold you a minute and…maybe…have a kiss? Then in a few days we can all have a pool party over at my house? Daddy said he’d like to do that.” As she said this, she rotated her shapely hips slowly in a horizontal circle, emulating a sensuous, equatorial journey, as she’d doubtless done many times to captivate her father…or any other weak-willed male.

She slowly put her hand on my fly, attempting to touch my cock through my shorts…and I groaned.

“Yeah. I do have to go,” I blurted out, breaking away. “If your Dad wants to talk with me about your tape or a party, have him call. You and I will forget we ever had this talk.”

I couldn’t take any more. Whatever excuse I might invent, I knew I was weakening and reverting to being an unprincipled prick. I’d lusted from a distance over this girl for a month, and finally had a moment when I could have a first taste of her. But I held firm and denied myself.

I retrieved her jacket and handed it to her at arms-length. But she wasn’t going to give up. She reached up, wrapped one arm around my neck, and breathed baby’s vapors into my mouth as she kissed me. I was conscious of a just-finished beer on my breath and stiffened. Her mouth opened immediately with a whimper and she plunged her tongue into mine. I drew some of her sweet saliva into my sucking maw, then pushed her away, her arms groping for me. I thought, I can’t fuck her! Go any further now and it’ll all be over for you, my man!

Cindy groaned as I separated from her, panting deeply as her magnificent breasts heaved. “Now, go on! Go!” I said, sounding like a master disciplining a wayward puppy.

“Ohhh, okay. Okay, Jay. Ohhh…don’t be mad. I can’t help it, ya’ know,” she whined in her transparent, teenage way. Then, sensing my resolve, she looked away and said, soberly, “I…I’ll have Daddy call you.”

Then she left, flashing one brief, sad half-smile over her shoulder as she opened the door and exited. Her reluctant departure brought to mind something a good friend had recently told me:There’s not a single memory with less satisfaction in it than the memory of a temptation we’ve resisted. Amen.

That night after dinner, Cindy’s father called me at home, overjoyed with the audition tape and album we’d prepared. He then invited us all to a barbeque at an unspecified date after he returned from a brief vacation. I was relieved that I’d dodged his wanton daughter’s bullet.

Later that week I learned that both Ginny and Carol had developed bladder infections. Though regretful, my main concern was how they’d explain them to their significant others.

I was sure that their cunning imaginations would find a way. After all, to belabor a point, they both had turned pro.

Ginny, et al., will return. She, Carol and I ask you sincerely to vote on this three chapter series, and send constructive feedback. We’ll try to respond to all.

12