Ginny's 2nd Auction Pt. 01

Story Info
Ginny's 2nd auction as a sex slave.
6.1k words
4.64
63.6k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

I would urge the reader to first read the three part Ginny's Auction series before reading this, although you certainly can. These stories are not for everyone. Remember, this is fantasy...mostly. Your comments and votes are really appreciated. Thank you.

*****

We have been married for nearly eleven years. My name is Mike and I am a college history instructor. My wife, Ginny, is 29 and a receptionist at a medical company. Ginny is a submissive and I am a dominant, if truth be told, who loves watching Ginny be dominated by other people.

After our meeting with Jonathan the previous night, it had been decided that my wife Ginny would put herself up for auction as a sex slave for a second time. Her first auction saw her sold for a weekend. This time it would be for one week. There would be some limits on discipline, none on the humiliation, except no verbal humiliation, and virtual none on sexual activity. Ginny had agreed, that if her buyers wanted to pierce her nipples or clit, she would allow it. Jonathan was to get back with us when a date and location had been agreed.

The previous week had been a rough one for Ginny. She was late with a report and got chewed out by her boss. The result of that was she was snotty to me all week and last night I had enough and told her she was going to get spanked. She didn't protest when she climbed over my lap for a really good spanking. After the spanking I made Ginny walk naked to Jonathan's house two blocks away. We had done this before, always at night, but this time, a neighbor, Mrs. Carlson, a fifty five year old widow, saw us. She was told that Ginny was being punished. She had been spanked and had to walk to our friend Jonathan's house naked. Mrs. Carlson wanted to see Ginny's spanked ass and I had her turn around to show her. She confided during our brief conversation that her husband used to spank her. After tweaking Ginny's nipples she left and we continued to Jonathan's.

I half kidded with Ginny that I should invite Mrs. Carlson over to witness the second spanking Ginny was to receive for her behavior the day before. Ginny, who was always nude around the house was looking like she was deep in thought.

"Ginny, what's the matter?"

"Are you really going to invite Mrs. Carlson over to watch me get spanked. I keep thinking about the auction and I am really getting worked up. A little kink tonight wouldn't be bad considering I have to go to work tomorrow and be with my boss and the other people in the office."

Ginny never told me a great deal about her work. I knew her boss was a Mr. Allen and she said that there were 5 or 6 other people who worked in her office. The company she worked for made medical equipment and the headquarters and plant was out of state. Besides that, all I knew was that she was low person on the totem pole. But, it provided some income and until recently, she never complained.

I told Ginny to stand in the middle of the floor with her legs spread and her hands behind her head. "Elbows back, Ginny. I will be back shortly."

I put on my jacket and dashed over to Mrs. Carlson's house, two doors down. I rang her bell and she answered.

"Mike, hello. Where's Ginny? Is everything alright?"

I explained that everything was fine and I wanted to know if she would like to come over and watch Ginny be spanked. I said if she didn't that wouldn't be a problem, but that she seemed interested last night.

"Oh, yes. I am interested. I told you last night that my husband liked to play those games with me. Since he died, I really missed it. Do you think Ginny would mind?"

I told Mrs. C, as I called her, that Ginny was all for it and was waiting for me to return to give her the second spanking.

"Uh, Mike, that's not exactly what I meant. Would Ginny mind if you spanked me, too?"

I laughed and told her not at all.

"What do you want me to wear?"

I asked Mrs. C what her husband had her wear when he spanked her. She smiled innocently and looked at the floor.

"I was never allowed to wear anything."

I told Mrs. C to go get undressed and put on a robe and shoes. Mrs. C disappeared upstairs and returned wearing a terry cloth robe and a pair of sneakers. She closed her door and we walked back to our house.

I opened our door and let Mrs. C enter.

"Oh, my" said Mrs. Carlson when she saw Ginny standing in position in our living room. "Someone has been naughty."

Mrs. C went toward Ginny and just as she did last night, and pulled on Ginny's nipples. But unlike last night, she was not only pulling on her nipples, but was twisting them, too. This caused Ginny to moan out loud.

I told Mrs. C to sit on the couch so she could watch.

"Please, both of you call me Grace. It seems like we will have few secrets between us very shortly, so Grace, please."

I told Grace to take off her shoes and get comfortable as I sat in a chair and summoned Ginny to me. She draped herself across my lap and I held her by the waist. I began to spank Ginny's gorgeous butt. After 15 swats, Ginny was squirming. But my concentration was broken when Grace said, "Mike, move your right leg and drape it around her left leg and force her legs apart, please."

I did as she asked and realized I had opened all of Ginny's charms to Graces gaze. I continued to spank Ginny and she was really moving around my lap. Grace was staring in total rapture when I stopped. I told Ginny to get up and stand to my left. When she complied I told Grace that it was time for her spanking and to remove her robe. She did as she was told leaving the robe on the chair. Never paying that much attention to her whenever I saw her in the street, I was frankly amazed at her body. Her breasts were smaller than Ginny's but not really sagging. Maybe a few pounds overweight but not much. She had a patch of medium density pubic hair. If she is going to continue to play with us, that will have to go. I didn't see her ass until I told to lay over my lap. Her ass was bigger than Ginny's but not flabby. Apparently, Grace tried to keep herself fit.

I began to spank her. Lightly at first, but picking up the sharpness of my slaps as we proceeded. I hooked my leg around hers and spread her open, sliding one finger into her very wet pussy. Soon, there were three fingers in her. I stopped and proceeded to give her 20 hard spanks, alternating cheeks. When I finished, she was flushed and was begging to cum.

"Go sit on the chair where your robe is and drape your legs over the side. Ginny, you know what to do. Don't stop until Grace gets off," I said.

Ginny crawled over to where Grace was now sitting, her legs spread over the arms of the chair. Ginny buried her face in Grace's pussy. Grace was humping Ginny's face as her moans turned to screams. As her orgasm eased, Ginny kept her mouth going on Grace's clit until she begged Ginny to stop. Ginny dragged her tongue over Grace's clit and moved away. Ginny was wiping Grace's juices from her face as Grace kept her legs spread over the arms of the chair, panting to catch her breath.

I began to undress and motioned for Ginny to start sucking my cock. I told Grace to get on the floor with her head down and ass up. As Ginny was doing an excellent job of sucking, I really didn't want her to stop, but I wanted to fuck Grace. I pulled out of Ginny and buried my cock in Grace's upturned pussy. As I pumped in and out of Grace I told Ginny to lie down next to Grace. I pulled out of Grace and slid right into Ginny and I didn't leave her pussy until I came. I slapped Grace on her ass and told her to eat out Ginny and to get all my come out of Ginny and not to stop until Ginny came.

Grace went to work, slurping up my cum from Ginny. Ginny wrapped her legs around Grace as she came. We all just laid on the floor exhausted.

"I had no idea just how much I missed that. Thank you, both," said Grace. "Would you mind me asking how you got into the spanking and domination games?"

I asked Ginny if she wanted to tell our story. She told Grace of our card games and her nude walks and humiliation with Jonathan. She stopped here, not knowing if she should continue. Grace sensed her uneasiness and told Ginny not to hold back and that she would never judge especially after what we just did.

"One night a few months ago, I told Mike of a fantasy I had that almost consumed me," said Ginny. "Mike has been a dream in trying to make all my fantasies come true. With some help, he made this one happen, too."

"Well are you going to tell me?" Grace wanted to know.

Ginny took a breath and said, "I wanted to be auctioned off as a sex slave for a weekend."

"So, Mike set this up with friends, right? Just pretend."

"Uh, no Grace," Ginny said. "We didn't know the people who were bidding and we got to keep the money, $33,000. There were a few limits, like no permanent marks or cutting my hair. But anything else was allowed. I did have a limit on how many men could use me at one time."

"How many?"

"3."

"Did you do 3 at one time?" Grace asked.

"Yes, I did. But it could have been better." Ginny explained what had happened when Michelle turned up unexpectedly.

Ginny went on to retell all of her experiences with Robert and Ellen and their guests.

"Since you know everything about us now, Grace," Ginny continued, "you should know that Mike and I have agreed that I would put myself up for auction again, only this time with less limits and for a week."

Grace was speechless. Grace wanted to know if Ginny was really sure about this decision. Ginny assured her she was and that she spent a great deal of time thinking about it.

"Well, I am sure I couldn't afford you, Ginny," said Grace, "but I would give anything to watch you being sold."

I said I would speak to the person overseeing Ginny's auction and if it was alright, you could go.

We saw the time and since Ginny and I had to work the next day, we called it a night. Grace put on her robe, kissed each of us, and left. Ginny and I went to bed.

We talked about our experience with Grace during the week. "The biggest turn on," Ginny said one evening, "was thinking how humiliating it would be to have someone who knew me watch me being sold. Last time it was you and Jonathan, but we needed Jonathan to set up and conduct the auction. I mean, with Grace it would be different."

"That gives me an idea! Why don't I call up your mom and dad and they could watch, too." I said.

"Mike! You wouldn't!"

"You know, you should be glad you didn't say I wouldn't dare! But, your folks are pretty liberal. They might get a kick out of seeing their oldest naked on the auction block! They're coming for dinner next week, are you going to be naked?"

"I don't know," Ginny said. "I was thinking about it. Might be the time." She smiled that smile at me.

Ginny's parents , Don and Carol, arrived a week later for Sunday dinner. I took them into the living room and offered drinks. I said, "Ginny will be out in a minute but I need to tell you something and no, she is not expecting. We hope next year. But I want to tell you something that may be hard to understand or accept. Around the house, when Ginny gets home from work, she gets undressed and stays undressed until it's time to go to work the next day. She stays nude all weekend. She would not object to being naked in front of you, but would understand and dress if you wanted."

I waited for their reaction.

Carol spoke first. "Do you get naked, too?"

"Only when we are having sex," I smiled as I said that.

Don spoke up and said that they would support their daughter. "We always have and we always will. But, I still have some questions."

At that point, Ginny came in to the room. As advertised she was naked.

"You even shaved your pussy!" her mother said.

"No, mom. I get a waxing." Ginny went to her mom and hugged her, then her father.

"Well," said Don, "you have two of your mother's best points. Turn around, Ginny."

Ginny turned her back on her father bending ever so slightly so that Don got a good look at Ginny's ass.

"Nope, I was wrong," Don said. "you got three of her best points."

We all laughed but I caught Carol staring at her daughter.

Ginny made a wonderful dinner and after the dishes were removed we went into the living room. Don and Carol sat on the couch, I sat on the chair that had once been occupied by Grace. Ginny went to sit on the love seat by her mother.

Before she could sit, her mother said, "Ginny please come here a minute."

Ginny complied and when she approached her mother, she had her turn around. Carol traced a line on Ginny's butt that was a fading remnant of a paddling I had given Ginny a few days earlier. Carol patted Ginny's butt and said, "thank you, sweetheart."

Ginny sat down.

Looking at her husband, Carol said, "How long have you been submissive?"

Don looked at his wife wide eyed.

I was going to say something but Ginny cut me off.

"For a long time. I didn't really begin to realize it until 2 or so years ago. Mike helped me find myself. He has been unbelievably supportive ."

Don then said in a very stern tone, " Are you being forced to be submissive or is it of your own free will?"

"Totally my choice," Ginny said.

"Do other people dominate you?" Carol wanted to know.

"Yes, sometimes."

Don wanted to know if Ginny was ever in danger.

"No,"I said. "It is well controlled."

Carol was looking at Ginny with a small smile. She asked Ginny what she enjoyed the most from being submissive.

Ginny said, "Well, the domination part is always a turn on, even the painful ones but I really love the humiliation most of all. I don't know why."

"What is the most humiliating thing you've done?" Carol asked.

Ginny thought for a moment. Was it having to take out a butt plug from her ass while Jonathan and Mike watched? Being on display bound and blindfolded before being auctioned off as a sex slave? "I don't know if I can pick one," Ginny answered.

Don said, "Mike, you are one fortunate man."

"Don't I know it." Mike said.

After Ginny's parents left, Ginny said, " That was interesting. I suppose family get togethers will be more fun,"

A week after the dinner with Ginny's parents, Jonathan called. He wanted us to come over. I said we would see him in a bit. It was too cold for Ginny to walk over nude, but we drove over and really feeling the cold, Ginny sprinted to Jonathan's door, naked of course.

Jonathan let us in and hugged Ginny, not missing the opportunity to rub and pat her ass. Jonathan started right in.

"Here's what we have. The catering hall of Robert and Ellen will not be available on any weekend until the first Saturday in April."

Ginny looked crestfallen. "That's seven weeks away," she said

"Yes,"said Jonathan. "I know. But, Robert and Ellen promised something special for the display portion. Let's talk about limits."

Jonathan went over what we had previously discussed. "Ok. Let's see. No marks that won't fade away in 2-3 weeks. Multiple partners but no gang bangs, no more than three guys at a time and no more than 2 groups of three, let's say, every 12 hours? Ginny if you agree to that, you could have six guys up your ass in a day."

Ginny thought a moment and said, "I'm ok with that." She was smiling when she said it.

Jonathan continued. "Well, golden showers are in but nothing else in that area of activity, correct?"

"Correct," said Ginny.

"No limits as far as women go?"

"Nope."

"You have agreed that if requested of you by the winning bidders, the only exception to the permanent marks would be to have your nipples and clit pierced."

Ginny said yes to this but added a proviso, "They jewelry must be removable."

"Yes, good point." Jonathan said.

"Ok, unless there is anything else, that should cover everything. There will be 45 people in attendance. Most are couples, a few single men and women. More women that last time."

"We do have one request," I said. We have a neighbor who you may know, Grace Carlson."

"Yes, I know her. Her late husband and her sometimes came to our get togethers," said Jonathan.

"Well," Ginny said, "I would like her to attend, if possible. I think it would add to my humiliation if someone I knew was there. She's as old as my mom, so I think it would be a bit kinky."

Jonathan said, "that it shouldn't be a problem."

Ginny excused herself.

Jonathan took her temporary absence to let me know that there should be no problems with any bidder not following the limits and the rules.

"I think that Ginny will come home sore, but very satisfied. In my preliminary discussions with potential bidders, they all plan some type of group scene and one or two had really outstanding humiliation scenes worked out."

"You know," I said, "that is important for Ginny. Being humiliated is really a strong kink with her. 45 people. That seems like a lot. The bidding could get interesting."

"Yes, indeed," said Jonathan."You may get upwards of $100,000 for Ginny's services. I was surprised that one couple dropped out once I began to circulate the brochure with Ginny's pictures in it. Thought for sure they would be interested because they have always been keen on the kinky things the group does. Oh, I almost forgot. The group would like you and Ginny to join once this sale is over, if your interested."

"I think we would be delighted," I said.

Ginny came back into the room and sat on my lap. I rubbed her back and told her about being invited to join the club that Jonathan kept referring to. She was excited. So excited that she got of my lap and unzipping my fly and wiggled her ass in the direction of Jonathan. He didn't need any other hints. He was naked and deep into Ginny's pussy as she continued to suck on me. Jonathan began to really pound Ginny's pussy. He groaned as he came and and Ginny had my cock all the way down her throat and gagged when I began cum.

When we had disentangled, Jonathan said that the next he would be lucky to have Ginny, he was going to have her ass. "That would complete the trifecta!"

The next seven weeks passed slowly for Ginny. She was anticipating the auction and wondered who would win the bidding and own her for one week. All sorts of images and questions flashed through her mind. What did Robert and Ellen plan for her preview that was going to be special? Just how many people was she going to have to service? How would she be able to go to work if she was too bruised or unable to sit comfortably. She had already taken vacation time to cover the time she would be serving as a sex slave. She thought, although briefly, that her boss, Mr. Allen, had a weird smile when she had submitted her Request for Vacation form. She also had thought about what Jonathan had said about the number of cocks she would have to take up her ass.

Mike was being very attentive. He had Grace come over one night for some fun and the two women shared Mike's cock and he had paddled them both but went easy on Ginny because he didn't want her marked before the auction.

The day before the auction, Ginny had been to her salon for her waxing and having her hair done. That night she just snuggled with Mike on the couch. Jonathan had called and told them to be at Robert and Ellen's catering hall by 7:30. Jonathan said to bring an assortment of toys that the bidders could use on Ginny during the preview. Jonathan said that there would be no need for cuffs. Robert and Ellen have provided. Jonathan told Mike to go through the same clean out of Ginny that they had done before. They slept, but how well was debatable.

Late that afternoon, Ginny gave herself the clean out enemas. When she was done, Mike put generous amounts of lube in her ass. Ginny applied her makeup, put on her heels and a robe. They drove to Grace's house and picked her up.

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers
12