Ginny's 3rd Auction Pt. 01

Story Info
Ginny puts herself up for auction again with unusual results.
10.3k words
4.6
56.4k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

This story continues the adventures of Ginny, a submissive who has had extraordinary adventures. As the story progresses there are things that some may find objectionable. Incest will occur as will exhibitionism, bisexuality and heavy doses of humiliation and BDSM. So, you have been advised. All of this, well, most of this is fantasy. Your comments are appreciated and I will respond to them, good or bad. Your votes are greatly appreciated. Most of Ginny's adventures can be found in the BDSM section of Literotica.

*****

Two months had passed since Ginny, an early 30's submissive married woman, returned from a five hour ordeal as a pony girl and sex slave. She had returned to her job after a week off following her experience. Mike, her husband, supported Ginny's submissive behavior and often took part in dominating her. Her mind, initially, didn't return to the experience. But as time moved forward, Ginny's thoughts moved backward.

She recalled the race and having a butt plug tail inserted into her by her father who was also her driver. He had used his buggy whip on her twice during the race to no avail, as Ginny lost and spent three hours as a sex slave. During that time she was whipped, even by her mother, serviced women for an hour and men for an hour and then three male employees of the hostess. She had been an auctioned sex slave twice. Once for three days and once for a week. But, the most recent experience was the most intense and it took Ginny a while to come back down from that experience.

Ginny had explained this to Mike because he wanted to know if Ginny wanted to continue being a submissive or sex slave. She told Mike that she would probably be a submissive for ever but wanted to time to think on it and he readily agreed. Ginny still went naked around the house and when certain people, who knew of Ginny's submissive nature, came over, she remained naked and this usually led to some type of sexual play and servitude. On this night, Ginny was ready to talk about her feelings regarding her sexuality. Sitting next to Mike on their couch, totally naked, she began.

"You know there is nothing in my life more important than you. I am totally yours. I enjoy being submissive to you and to others. I crave the humiliation, the sex, and to a point, the pain from being spanked or paddled. I get so wet when I have to display myself or if I'm bound in a way that people can see my pussy, asshole or tits as I wait to be chastised. And you understand these feelings which makes me love you even more."

Mike thought for a moment before answering. "You know I love you unconditionally. Your submissiveness is part of what I love about you. If that gives you pleasure and enjoyment, I will support you as long as you want, even if it means you want to fuck a hundred guys at one time or you want to be whipped raw. If that is what you want, I will do everything in my power to give it to you."

Ginny snuggled close to Mike and kissed him.

"Ginny, I think we should make some additions to your submissiveness at home."

"Like what?"

"Well, when friends into the scene or your parents come over, you are always naked but I think you should be naked in the house no matter who is here; company or repair and delivery people. You know that I haven't collected that slave day from your mother and I think I want you here when that happens."

"With my mother, Mike?"

"Didn't you tell me she took a tawse to you when you were bound after the race?"

"Yes," said Ginny.

"I think if you want to see how deep your submissiveness is, that would certainly be a test."

Ginny agreed but added, "Mike, I wouldn't be comfortable going down on my mother."

"Actually, I was thinking of something else."

Ginny was silent for a moment but deep in thought. "If I agree to take part in your scene with my mother will you answer a question for me honestly?"

"Absolutely," said Mike.

"During the three hours at Connie's, did my father fuck me either in my pussy or ass?"

"I wondered when you would ask me that and the answer is unequivocally no. I was present for the entire hour the men had you. It included me, as you know, as well as the manager of your office and others, but not Don."

"Thank you for telling me. What plans do have for my mother?"

"Do you think she's been fucked in the ass?"

"I think Lester did at Connie's a while back. Maybe others. So, you get a naked slave women for a day and all you're going to do is fuck her in the ass?"

Mike laughed. "No fun in telling."

That night laying in bed after making love, Mike held Ginny in his arms. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything," Ginny responded.

"I know that Kathy and Scott from your work had you after the races. Any fall out from work or harassment?"

"None at all. Everyone at work is going crazy over some corporate activity so no one has said boo. So, when does my new regime of submissive behavior start?"

"That's good. Let's start tomorrow with the new nudity rules.."

The next morning as they were having coffee in the kitchen, Ginny asked Mike if had a busy day. He said he only had two lectures but nothing beyond that so that he would be home late in the afternoon. Mike was working very hard. He had published a book on the Franco-Prussian War and he hoped that would be enough to get him tenure. He and Ginny had talked about starting a family but he wanted the security of being a tenured professor first.

"When do you hear from the committee?" Ginny asked.

"That won't be for three months. But everything is in order and I have submitted all the required work, so there shouldn't be any problem, but you never know. Busy day for you?"

"Just this reorganization that's going on. I heard from Kathy that the CEO from Japan is supposed to be here but only rumors."

Ginny was a receptionist at a medical supply company but in the past few months had been given account and logistic responsibility. The two kissed and off they went to work.

Mike got home first. That wasn't unusual. He went through the mail and checked his phone. One message from Robert wanting to know if they were coming to their house next weekend. Robert and his wife Ellen had a dungeon in the basement of their large home and would host get togethers every so often if there were no club meetings scheduled. Robert and Ellen had a submissive daughter named Michelle who had played with Mike and Ginny. Robert and Ellen were the ones who had bought Ginny the first time she auctioned herself off.

Mike called Robert back. Robert wanted to know if he could invite Kathy Bossert and Scott Hughes because two other couples had to cancel. Mike told Robert that it would probably be humiliating for Ginny, seeing how they were her bosses at work, but that they have been talking about raising the humiliation bar for Ginny so it would be a good test. Robert agreed to call them.

Ginny came home an hour later. "Let me go upstairs and strip and I will start dinner."

"Good girl. I already started the pasta and bread is in the oven warming."

"You're so sweet," Ginny said as she kissed him. "Be right down."

When she returned downstairs, Ginny was totally naked and Mike, who had seen Ginny naked more often than dressed, stared at his wife. Good tits great legs and a killer ass and a totally bare pussy. Mike couldn't resist as he grabbed her butt and ran his finger through her slit. They kissed and sat down to eat.

After dinner, they sat on the couch watching television. Mike playfully pulled Ginny over his lap and began to playfully spank her. The slaps weren't hard and Mike's hand lingered on Ginny's ass far to long for this to be a serious spanking. Mike had slipped his finger into Ginny's slit and had found her clit. Ginny moaned but jumped out of Mike's lap when the doorbell rang.

"Mike, did you invite anyone over?"

"No. Well, you know the rules; no matter who. Go answer the door, Ginny."

Ginny went to the door, thankful that there was a peephole. She saw her supervisor, Kathy Bossert. "It's Kathy," she called to Mike, and opened the door. Ginny froze. Coming up the stairs were two men, Scott Hughes, Ginny's divisional manager and a Japanese man she didn't know.

"Oh, Ginny I'm sorry," said Kathy. "I should have called."

"Hello, Ginny," said Scott. "I want to introduce you to Mr. Matsui, the CEO of our company.

Ginny stared into the face of a medium build, 60 year old Japanese man with silver gray hair. Mr. Matsui was staring at Ginny's pussy and tits.

"No, no, Kathy, it's alright. I am always naked at home." As she spoke, Ginny felt the sub space begin to envelope her. "Please, come in."

Mr. Matsui hesitated. Ginny walked out on to the porch and took Mr. Matsui by the arm. "Please, I do this because I want to do this. I am not being forced by anyone and I do this with the full approval and encouragement of my husband. If he wants me naked then I am naked."

"Mr. Matsui, both Ms. Bossert and I know this woman and we think she is a stellar employee because she follows directions. We both can attest to that." Scott said.

Ginny led him into the house and introduced him to Mike. She introduced him as Professor Michael Hooper. They shook hands and Mr. Matsui said, " I have questions to ask you after we talk with you wife. I hope you forgive this intrusion on your personal time."

"Not at all. You are our guest. Please make yourself comfortable."

They all sat down, Ginny next to Mike on the couch and the others around the chairs and love seat.

Scott spoke first. "The reason we have come here..."

"Intruded," said Mr. Matsui.

"Intruded" Scott corrected himself, "is that, as you know, a restructuring of our division has taken place. All the staff is being transferred to another office in the suburbs, except for Ms. Bossert, myself, and if you accept, you. You would be promoted to logistics. You would continue to report to Kathy and me, but there will be much more direction from us and follow through for you. It will also give you a sizable increase in salary."

"It is important in logistics that directions are followed." Mr. Matsui said. "I am told by Mr. Hughes and Ms. Bossert that you follow all directions perfectly. If I am convinced of that, the promotion is yours, Ms. Hooper."

"What did you tell Mr. Matsui?" Ginny was looking at both Kathy and Scott.

"We never betrayed your trust, Ginny." Kathy said.

"May I ask what is going on?" Mr. Matsui asked.

"If I may, Mr. Matsui," Mike said, "both Ms. Bossert and Mr. Scott know my wife is submissive. This includes being sexually submissive. This is something that she enjoys and I enjoy dominating her and watching others dominate her."

"Ahh." Mr. Matsui shook his head, "this explains her nudity. But did you two know of this part of her?"

"Yes," said Kathy.

"How did you know this?" Mr. Matsui asked.

Scott answered, "We witnessed it."

"And took part," said Kathy.

Mr. Matsui was talking to himself in Japanese. He finally looked up and looking at Mike said, "You are a very fortunate man. My wife is much younger than I but will not talk about anything sexual. I have tried but she keeps those feelings inside. Sometimes I wonder what makes her excited but I have no idea."

Mike said, "thank you, sir. Ginny will be perfect for your new position. Of course, I am biased." Mike smiled and continued, "Mr. Matsui, would you like a demonstration?"

"Of what?"

"Ginny's submissiveness." Mike said. "You mentioned that following direction was important in this new position so you should be able to see how Ginny responds to something that was humiliating or difficult. Then you would know."

Mike turned to Ginny and told her to stand in front of Mr. Matsui. Ginny did as she was told.

"Ginny, turn around and bend at the waist."

Ginny complied with Mike's direction.

"Further, Ginny. Now spread your cheeks and let Mr. Matsuri see your charms."

Ginny was doing everything Mike said and was enjoying the humiliation. When Mike told her to stand and come back and sit down she was disappointed that Mike didn't tell her to do something else.

"I am satisfied. Make the arrangements." Mr. Matsui said to Kathy. "Thank you for a most enjoyable evening."

Kathy turned to Ginny and said, "will talk tomorrow."

Ginny shut the door, grabbed Mike by the arm and they were in bed with Ginny on top of him in minutes.

"Congratulations on your promotion. You deserve it." Mike said as he began to cum.

Ginny got off of Mike's cock and licked him clean. As they laid in each other's arms, Ginny said, "I don't care what we do Saturday night at Robert and Ellen's' house, but I want a hard spanking or paddling, even a whipping. I need it."

"Then you shall have it."

The night of the get together at George and Ellen's Ginny came into the living room wearing a white t-shirt and sandals about an hour before they were supposed to arrive at the small party. Mike was on the phone.

"Yes, we met him and he seems ok, obviously very wealthy, obviously ok with kink, and a wife issue of some sort. No, haven't met her. Really? I don't know how she would feel. She told me what she wanted from the five of us, but... Yes, I will call you back if it's a problem. See you soon."

"Who was that?" Ginny asked.

"Robert. There's an issue. Apparently, Scott and Kathy want to bring a guest, or more correctly, two guests."

"Well, I was looking forward to the five of you. Who are the guests?"

"Mr. Matsui and his wife."

"I think I would be comfortable with him but didn't he say his wife was frigid?"

"Not frigid but doesn't talk much about sex, or what turns her on or asks what he likes or wants. Let's see what the story is. So, just the t-shirt and sandals?"

Ginny just smiled and lifted the shirt to show Mike she was naked underneath the shirt.

"Let's go," Mike said and they left.

Ginny and Mike were the first to arrive.

Mike asked what was going on and Robert said he didn't know. He explained that Kathy called and she said the big boss wanted to come tonight and bring his wife. Kathy said that she and Scott were pressed by him to know what the background was on Ginny. Robert said that they pretty much told him everything.

"Oh, crap!" Ginny said. "There goes my promotion and my job!"

"Ginny, don't take your shirt off until we know what's what," Ellen said.

"That's a good idea," said Mike.

"We have some other news," said Robert. "Good news and bad news, really. Michelle won a scholarship to study in London for 6 months. She leaves next week so we won't see her for a while."

Ginny was disappointed because she really got along well with Michelle. Mike did, too.

Michelle was as submissive as Ginny, much to the surprise of her parents. Mike was involved in training Michelle. Ginny and Michelle had even discussed being auctioned off together. Guess that will have to wait thought Ginny.

Kathy Bossert and Scott Hughes arrived and with them Mr. Matsui and an immaculately looking woman in business attire. Mr. Matsui wore a suit but no necktie.

"Everyone, this is my wife, Anne."

Ginny looked at her and thought her to be 26 or 27 years old. Make up perfect, dress perfect, hair perfect. No expression at all on her face except she could not take her eyes off Ginny, staring at her short t-shirt and nipples poking through the shirt.

"Would it be a terrible imposition if I had a word with Ginny?" No one said anything and Mr. Matsui took Ginny by the arm and walked her into the dining room.

"Please understand, may I call you Ginny," he proceeded when Ginny shook her head in approval, "I will not participate in the events this evening even though they appeal to me because I hope something will happen that my wife's sexuality will be awakened. I am hopeful but not confident."

"Mr. Matsui," Ginny replied, "I hope that when your wife sees me dominated tonight, that it helps her and you to become closer. Please tell her that I do this willingly because I enjoy it and if you or she, for that matter, want to take a paddle or strap to me you are welcome to do so." Ginny squeezed his hand and smiled.

"Please call me Hiro." They returned to the others.

"Everything's fine," Ginny said.

"Great!" Robert said. "Let's go downstairs."

They went downstairs to the converted basement that resembled a fine BDSM club. There were two pieces of equipment, stocks and a St. Andrews Cross. There were paddles, floggers, crops and whips of varying menace and a variety of butt plugs and dildos, most of which had been inside Ginny! Everyone took seats with Mr. Matsui and his wife on the love seat. Ginny had slipped off her shoes and was standing in the middle of the room.

Ellen got up and walked toward Ginny. Ellen held out her hand. Without saying a word or indicating what she wanted, Ginny grabbed the hem of the t-shirt and in one motion lifted it off and handed it to Helen. Helen put the shirt on the table by the butt plugs.

"Hands behind your head," Ellen said. Ginny complied immediately.

Ellen took Ginny by her left nipple and led her to the St. Andrew's Cross. She told Ginny to lift her arms and Ellen quickly attached her wrists to the top of the cross. Ellen, teasingly, ran her right hand down Ginny's back through the crack in her ass and down the inside of her left leg, pulling her leg to the left base of the cross and cuffing her ankle. She did the same thing to her right ankle. Ellen picked up the flexible paddle.

"Ginny has asked to be dominated. Everyone that is taking part will select one implement and give Ginny ten strokes with that implement. After we reach 50 total, we will pause for refreshments."

Ellen struck Ginny on her butt the first six strokes and twice on the back of each thigh. Robert was next and he took a paddle that resembled a ping pong paddle. Robert's smacks to Ginny's ass echoed around the room. Mike got up next and felt his wife's ass. Mike reached for the leather strap. Mike took his time delivering his strokes to Ginny's ass and thighs. Scott took the tawse and and placed two strokes, back to back on the inside of each of Ginny's thighs. Holding nothing back, the next six strokes were directed right at the middle of Ginny's ass. When he was through, Ginny had her head back and crying. Kathy took the crop and struck Ginny 10 times on her pussy, lifting the crop in an upward motion each stroke.

Ginny was wriggling trying to alleviate the pain. Her breath was coming fast. Ellen was about to speak when Mr. Matsui spoke. "If there is no objection, I would like an opportunity to chastise Ginny, if she doesn't object."

Mike walked over to Ginny and whispered, "It's up to you."

Ginny blubbered, "Mr. Matsui can spank my ass with anything he wishes."

Mike nodded at Mr. Matsui, who nodded back. He picked up a light leather whip with many strands. He didn't hold anything back. Six strokes on Ginny's very red and welted bottom. Two across her thighs and two on her back.

When he was done, he said, "Thank you, Ginny."

Ginny was crying. But what everyone was hearing was a voice that had not been heard, speaking in Japanese. It was Anne. Mr. Matsui answered her back and the tone of his response was one of surprise.

"My wife would like to talk to Ginny while we have our refreshments. It will only be talk. Ginny will not be struck." As he spoke, he looked at Mike. "She speaks fluent English. Her mother named her after one of her mother's teachers while in America.

"Ginny, is that acceptable to you?" Mike asked her.

Ginny nodded her head and the others left.

Anne walked up to Ginny and ran her hand over Ginny's ass.

"Do you like doing this?"

"Yes."

"Do you get excited about being spanked or whipped? Being naked in front of people?"

Again, Ginny said yes.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers