Ginny's Auction Pt. 02

Story Info
A young woman's fantasy of sex slavery continued.
5.5k words
4.67
70.4k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

This is a continuation of Ginny's Auction. I suggest you read Part 1 first. Unlike the first part, Ginny will be the narrator in this story since she was there and I, Mike her husband, was not. This is what was related to me by her after she was returned from her 45 hours of sex slavery.

*****

Waiting for Ginny's return was nerve wracking. Despite all the checking done by Jonathan, the chance that Ginny could be harmed, well beyond her fantasy, played in my mind. But a few minutes before the 6:00 pm deadline, a car pulled into the catering hall lot.

The driver's door opened and Robert George, half of the winning bidders, got out. When the door opened, I could see three people inside. Robert came up to me and extended his hand.

"You are a very lucky man. Ginny was, well, I can't find the words. She is fine. Ellen and Michelle are getting her ready. Ellen thought we should return her to you the way we took her." Robert kept shaking my hand. Ellen got of the car holding a thin silver chain that connected to a bulldog clip attached to one of Ginny's pussy lips. Ginny's hands were cuffed behind her head attached to a leather collar. She also had clips, attached by a chain, on each of her nipples.

I asked who the girl was that Robert called Michelle.

"Oh, sorry. That's our daughter. Long story that I'm sure Ginny will tell you about." Michelle then got out of the car and I could see she was naked as well, but not bound.

Ellen was leading Ginny toward me and when she got to me she handed me the leash that was attached to Ginny's pussy.

"There you are. She was excellent and we hope that if she decides to be auctioned off, or just be a slave again you would call us." Ellen then kissed Ginny goodbye and they returned to their car and drove off.

I began to undue the clip from Ginny's pussy and she winced when it was removed. I undid her hands from the collar but she stopped me from removing the collar.

"I'd like to wear it home, if I could, and nothing else."

We walked to our car where we hugged and shared a long kiss.

"You are going to tell me everything," I said

"Yes, everything," Ginny said.

As we drove home, I noticed that Ginny sat with her legs spread. Her nudity not effecting her at all. I pulled into the garage shut the door and helped Ginny into the house. Looking at her ass, there were some fading marks but nothing serious.

"Wine?"

"Yes, please."

We sat in the living room and I reminded Ginny of her promise to tell me what had happened during her slavery. This is what she told me.

Ginny's Story

After Jonathan said "sold" my heart began to race. When he handed my pussy leash to Robert I was scared but so turned on. When you and Jonathan left the room, Robert pulled on the leash and Ellen slapped my butt and we walked to side door and out to their car. Robert drove and I was in the back seat with Ellen, who had removed the pussy leash but I still had my hands behind my head locked to my collar.

Ellen told me that whenever we were sitting, I had to keep my legs spread. I spread my legs and she dipped two fingers in and told Robert how wet I was. She then said that whenever I was addressed as Ginny, they were talking to me; wanting my opinion or answer. If I was addressed as "slave" I was to do as I was told provided that it did not exceed the established limits. She asked if understood and I said yes. Ellen corrected me and said, "Yes Mistress." I repeated, "Yes, Mistress. Ellen said that I would address Robert as Master. I said "I understand, Mistress."

Ellen then asked me as Ginny, if I had children and I said no but one day we hoped to have a family. Ellen said she and Robert had one child, a daughter Michelle 19, who was away at college.

"Or not," I interrupted.

Ginny said that she would fill me in on that as she continued with her recollection of events.

When we got to their house, I was led through the garage directly to this really amazing basement. One half looked like a well equipped rec room. But, behind a locked panel that Robert opened, was a dungeon. There was an x shaped cross, a padded bench, chains and cuffs hanging from the ceiling and all kinds of implements hanging on the walls or on shelves. I thought how many of these things would be used on me or in me in the next two days.

Robert was wasting no time. He was taking off his clothes and sat in a leather chair. Ellen was undoing my hands from the collar and I rubbed my arms to get the feeling back. Ellen then cuffed my hands behind my back and pushed my onto my knees. She said that I should know what to do. I crawled toward Robert and took his cock in my mouth and begin to suck and lick him.

Ellen then said that she was only submissive to Robert, who was dominant. Ellen, however, was also a Dom, but only let her sub side come out in order to please Robert. So, this weekend, you will be the slave.

As she talked, I kept on sucking. As Robert began to groan and his orgasm was close, Ellen said that to get all his come in my mouth but don't swallow until you show me his cum. Robert began to thrust his cock into my throat as his cum began to squirt into my mouth. Some went down my throat but I captured most in my mouth. Ellen had me tilt my head back and open my mouth. Then she told me to swallow. I did.

"Clean his cock," Ellen said. I took him in my mouth and cleaned him off.

As I was finishing Robert, Ellen was undressing. She sat next to Robert and spread her legs. She had about a one inch strip of pubic hair but her lips were bare as I sidled over to her and lowered my head into her pussy. Robert began to stroke my ass as I ate Helen out. She must have been excited because it seemed as if she came in no time. I continued to lick as Robert was fingering my pussy. He stopped long enough to grab me by the hair and force my mouth back on his cock. As I began to suck on him again I thought I would have to do something unique to get him hard that quickly so I began to lick his balls and the underside of his cock. Ellen was now behind me as I sucked Robert. She began to spank me, not hard at first, as I sucked. Robert was getting hard and Ellen kept spanking as Robert told me to climb on his cock. Ellen stopped as I climbed on his cock and lowered myself down until he was all the way in.

I rode his cock and Ellen said that she was amazed Robert had gotten hard. She was even more amazed when he came a second time. I rubbed Robert's cock with my pussy until he slid out as his cum dripped out. Ellen pulled me off and buried her face in my pussy. She at up the small amount of cum quickly but kept on licking me until I was bucking in her face with a really good cum! Funny, I thought that I was supposed to be the slave.

After we recovered, Robert got us some wine and went over the rules they wanted me to follow.

"The first rule will be easy because you don't have any clothes so no matter who is here, we want you naked. You are to service us or our guests in any way they wish. The limits and your safe word will be rigidly followed. We will punish any disobedience but we want you to be aware that you will be doing things that you have never done before and you may not like them but you will do them anyway and do so willingly. If you understand this, slave, crawl over to the bench and wait for Ellen."

I crawled to the bench. Ellen came over and told me to lay over the middle and spread my legs. I did as I was told and Ellen quickly attached my feet to the supports at the bottom of this bench that was more like a padded saw horse. She then pulled my arms down the front legs and secured my wrists and fastened a strap across my lower back to hold me in place.

Ellen ran her hand over my ass and then began to spank hard enough to have me squirming. When she stopped I could tell she had done a good job because my butt was tingling. She wasn't done. She walked over to the wall and took down a wide leather strap. She said that I was going to get 12 strokes and to count each one and thank her for strapping me. She began.

"One.Thank you for strapping me," as the first one landed across both cheeks.

"Two. Thank you for strapping me," as the second landed a bit lower.

I don't remember where the others landed but I was howling until I had counted 12 strokes. Ellen put the strap down and picked up a riding crop which she flicked on my pussy a number of times. I am not certain how many times she hit my pussy but I heard Robert say "our slave is really wriggling."

Ellen stopped and gently rubbed my butt and worked down to my pussy, which was now sore. I moaned but Ellen pushed 3 fingers into me hard. She twisted them around for a bit and I could feel my juices covering her fingers. She brought me close to second orgasm and then withdrew her fingers. She started to probe my asshole and was able to put a finger in all the way. Robert got up and brought her some lube which she generously applied to my ass. She took a medium butt plug and held it up to my face.

"You will keep this in all night, do you understand, slave?"

I answered, "Yes Mistress."

Ellen pushed the plug all the way in with one push.

I was uncuffed from the bench and taken upstairs. In their bedroom I slept between the two of them, occasionally being touched by one or the other.

Robert woke me the next morning. He wanted me to follow him into the bathroom. He told me to kneel in the tub and I did. He held his cock in his hand and aimed toward my face. Mike, I don't know why but I was so believing that I was his slave that I did what I thought I should do. I opened my mouth as he began to piss. I took as much as I could I my mouth and as bitter as it was I swallowed. He kept aiming his piss on my face and when I had swallowed I opened my mouth again and took whatever he had left and swallowed that, too. He stuck his cock in my mouth when he was through and I sucked him until he came, taken all his cum down my throat. He told me to remove my butt plug and to shower. He then left.

"That was some show!"

Ellen had come into the bathroom. I thought she would want to pee in my mouth, too, but I was only half right. She sat on the toilet to pee and when she was finished she ordered me to crawl out of the tub and lick her clean. I complied. Ellen waited in the bathroom while I showered and dried myself.

Ellen told me to follow her into the bedroom. Still naked, she touched me on the shoulder and said "Ginny." I knew she wanted to talk with me and not slave.

"You are really into this, aren't you?"

I thought for a moment and said to her that during the auction I was scared but that once the auction was over I began to drift into what my husband calls subspace. I was a slave and I had hoped that you and Robert would follow the rules and though I may not like or want to do everything you make me do, I will do it. I've never done what we just did but, it is sort of funny, I knew what was expected of me. God, it was kinky.

Ellen said that Robert was downstairs making the final arrangements for this afternoon. We've invited four people over, so you will be busy. Not a great deal of pain, I don't think, but you will be stretched. Tonight will be just the three of us. Ellen got up and said, "Slave, time to eat."

We went down to eat. When we're finished, Robert told me to go back to the bathroom. He said that Ellen would set up enemas in order to insure that I had a cleaned out ass. Robert said it was going to get a workout and needed to be clean. After eating some fruit and pastry Ellen put on my nipple clips and led me upstairs into their bathroom. She told me to spread a towel on the floor and told me to kneel down, face down ass up. I did as I was told while Ellen filled an enema bag with water and something else that I couldn't see. Once filled she hung the bag on the shower and eased the tube in. In didn't hurt until she released the valve and the liquid started to flow. As my belly began to swell, the discomfort rose until I begged Ellen to stop. She said just a little more and removed the nozzle but quickly inserted the butt plug to stop any leaking.

Ellen repeated the process twice. Each time she used a larger plug to stop the flow. After the third enema I was passing clean water and Ellen put lube in my ass. She touched my shoulder and said, "This will help, Ginny."

Ellen finished up and we returned to their living room. Robert said that he had invited two couples over. They were friends and they had been made aware that I was going to bid on a sex slave. I said that if I won, I would be a good friend and share. You will obey them as you would Ellen or me. I answered, "Yes, Master."

"Do you want to continue or do you want to go to bed?" Mike asked me.

"I would like another glass of wine and to continue as I have so much more to tell you," I said

Mike got us wine and I continued.

It was early afternoon when the guests arrived. Both couples were in their late 40's, about the same ages as Ellen and Robert. I was told to go down to the playroom dungeon. Before I did, Ellen had me stand and put on my wrists in the cuffs and attached them to the collar. Ellen told me to keep my elbows back so that my tits thrust forward. Robert was now in front of me attaching the nipple clips. Helping me stand, Robert slapped and squeezed my ass and sent me downstairs. Robert said that I would find a mattress on the floor and that I should kneel on that. I asked if I should have my head down and ass up but Robert said just to kneel.

Robert and Ellen brought the guests downstairs. Stuart was a good looking man, tall with grey hair and Marlene was introduced as his wife. She was blonde, a bit busty and not as tall as me. When she was introduced she said hello slave and pulled on the chain that connected the nipple clips. I sucked in my breath as she pulled and she looked deep into my eyes. I wondered what she saw?

The second couple was Steven and Kelly. Kelly was cute with short red hair. She was wearing a short skirt that showed a pair of nice legs. I was jealous.

"Hey," Mike said. "You have great legs."

"Aww.Thanks, sweetheart."

Steven was medium build and good looking. Now, Robert took over.

You know I have purchased Ginny here as a sex slave for the weekend. I have explained to you her limits and you have agreed to follow them. So, she is to be called slave. Slave, go to each guest and great them in the proper manner. Ellen unhooked my cuffs from the collar and I crawled toward Stuart. I lowered his fly and reached in for his cock. Nice one I thought. I worked his cock into my mouth and began to suck him off. All Stuart could do was say oh my and in a minute or two I had him pumping his load into my mouth. All the others were getting undressed and Marlene was laying on the mattress with her legs spread. She had a very hairy bush so I moved as much as I could and brought my tongue down on her slit. As I was doing her, I felt a hand rubbing my pussy. I didn't know who it was but it felt wonderful.

Marlene was bucking her hips and one of the women was stuffing my pussy with her fingers. Marlene grabbed the back of my head and held my face on her clit until she came. My secret tormentor now had four fingers in my pussy, when I heard Robert say, now Kelly, don't stretch her out two much. You know what's coming. Kelly giggled and with a wet squelching sound she withdrew with a slap on my ass. That meant that Kelly or Steven was next. Steven told Kelly to have her fun. I told you that Kelly was a red head but you couldn't tell by her pussy because it was as bare and smooth as mine.

Kelly was, as I would learn, a bit of a wild one. She didn't lay down in front of me. She went to the wall and took down a harness which she stepped into and attached a long rubber cock to the harness.

"This will loosen her up," she said and she told me to kneel on the mattress with my head down and my ass up in the air. She stuck one then two fingers in my ass and remarked to Ellen that she had lubed me good. She said to get ready and I could feel the tip of the dildo, which had to be 7 or 8 inches long, touch the opening of my ass. Kelly's method of insertion was push I an inch or two then back and then thrust forward another inch. The lube made the process easy, and Mike, she was in to the hilt in mere minutes. She reached under me and found my clit while she was all the way in my ass. I came hard. Kelly stroked my ass as I came down from my cumming and said my turn, and withdrew from my ass and then undid her harness, handing it to Ellen. Kelly grabbed her legs behind her knees and lifted so I had complete access to her pussy. She told me to lick her asshole first and then make her cum. Being the good slave, I did as I was told.

Steven came up to me and pushed his cock in my mouth. He was already hard and he was squirting large amounts of cum into my mouth in no time.

Ellen came up to me and put her hand on my shoulder and said that the guests had questions and would I please answer them. I said that I would. The questions were what I expected. Was I doing this consensually. Yes. Was my husband forcing me to do this? No, he supported my decision to indulge this fantasy. Do you like being naked in front of people? Yes. Do you know what is going to happen next? I had an idea.

Ellen then said,"Slave, stand up. Leading me over to the cross she fastened my hands upward to the top portion of the x and spread my ankles to the bottom portion.

Ellen invited the ladies over and said, "Remember, no lasting marks but a red ass and thighs is perfectly acceptable. Ellen took a small leather paddle and went to work on my ass. Kelly had a crop and was flicking my pussy between the strokes from Ellen. Marlene had a wooden sorority paddle and she wanted the two women out of the way as she gave me six hard swats across my ass. When she was done, Ellen continued with her paddling and Kelly with her pussy whipping. Mike, I lost it. I screamed!

But my screams were drowned out by the shouts of someone's voice that I didn't recognize.

"Mom, what are you doing!"

I couldn't see but Ellen was running to the stairs and Kelly and Marlene were standing trying to cover themselves. Robert swore. The others were now wondering what to do. But Robert took control. He said Ellen will handle it.

"I brought you here to share our slave so let's do that. Meredith is old enough to know. Ellen will explain.

Robert told Kelly and Marlene to unhook me from the x-frame.

I heard Robert say, "I know I'm in her ass, who wants what?"

Steven said pussy, and Stuart said, "I guess that leaves her mouth."

Steven laid down on the mattress. I didn't have to do anything since his cock was already hard. I climb on and slid down the length of his shaft. When it was all the way in, Kelly pushed me forward and reapplied lube to my asshole. Robert got behind me and began to push his cock into my ass, eventually getting all the way in. It hurt but I was going to do this. Stuart stood to the side of Steven's head and placed his cock by my mouth. I opened and let him slide in gagging as he forced his cock down my throat.

Obviously, the feeling was overwhelming. I never had that much cock in me. The gagging from the cock in my mouth eased as did the pain Robert's cock was causing in my asshole. But the footsteps coming down to the playroom had everyone's attention.

L

Ellen said, "Michelle wants to watch." And watch she did as her father grunted as he pushed his cock all the way ii and then almost all the way out. Stuart was cumming and as he did he said don't swallow. He wanted me to show Michelle the come in my mouth. I did as I was told and showed Michelle the cum I had collected in my mouth. Robert came in my ass and as he pulled out, some cum leaked out. Having me to himself, Steven was cumming with some final thrusts.

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers
12