Ginny's Auction Pt. 03

Story Info
The continuation of Ginny's adventures as a sex slave.
7k words
4.63
42.9k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

This is a continuation of the saga of Ginny's Auction. I strongly urge you to read the first two parts so that you are aware of the dynamics between the characters. Thanks for reading and spending your time. This is all fantasy. Some of the activities mentioned happened, some did not. Your comments, good or bad, and your vote means a great deal. Thank you.

*****

That night of Ginny's return from Robert and Ellen George's house, Mike and Ginny had spent hours as Ginny related her experience as a sex slave sold at auction then in a long bout of tender love making. Mike did not want Ginny to go to work the next morning and he didn't want to go to work, either. But, they both did. It was difficult for Mike to concentrate on his lectures at the local university. His mind was on the last item that Ginny had related to him the night before. The surprise discovery that Michelle, Robert and Ellen's daughter, the people who had won the auction that gave them Ginny as a sex slave, was a submissive and that Mike was being offered the chance to train her.

When Mike returned home, Ginny wasn't home from her job as a receptionist at a medical company. He checked the mail but he finally gave in to the temptation to have a drink. He had doubts about this. Yes, Ginny had been a weekend sex slave for George and Ellen and four of their friends. She had sex with Michelle while Ellen and George watched. Neither Ellen or George had done anything sexual to their daughter. She had been paddled by her father as a prelude to having sex with Ginny. But to dominate Michelle while Ginny returned to the George's as a sex slave? He was not sure. Michelle, he thought, was certainly good looking. Nice breasts, flat tummy, and with only a brief look, thought her ass would definitely be spankable.

Ginny returned home a little after 6:00. Mike hugged her and kissed her deeply and poured her a glass of wine. Ginny went upstairs to take off her clothes and came downstairs naked. She had started being naked inside the house a bit before the auction.

"Has Robert called?"

Mike said no and no messages. He then said that he had been thinking about this all day.

"I'm sure I messed up the lecture on the Crimean War. This is moving a little fast. What are you thinking? I know you want to be a slave again, but we really haven't talked about it."

Ginny said, "Let's see what he says when he calls."

"Well, that sounds like a plan. Dinner?"

As Mike let Ginny proceed him into the kitchen, he saw the fading marks of a very intense paddling that she had received at Robert and Ellen's house. "The marks on your butt are fading. Still there, but fading."

Ginny just smiled at Mike.

After dinner, they sat on the couch together watching TV. The phone rang around 9:00. Mike answered.

What followed was a 45 minute phone conversation between Mike, Robert and Ellen. When Mike hung up, Ginny wanted to know everything that was said.

"Well, that was interesting," Mike said. He then told Ginny what was said.

"Robert started off by saying again how much they enjoyed you over the weekend. He then asked if you had told me about what they had you do and how they had offered to send you back when Michelle had turned up. Robert then said that he and Ellen had always kept their interest in dominance and submission secret. They never had any intention of exposing Michelle to that part of their lives. Now that it was out, they really didn't know how to proceed. They wondered if they did the right thing in involving Michelle with you. Ellen then got on an extension and said that when they got home after returning you, they had a long talk with Michelle. They had her put on a robe and they sat in the living room and talked."

"It's very good they talked," said Ginny.

"Yes," Mike continued. "Robert said they questioned her about her submissive desires. Ellen said that Michelle believes she always was but it didn't manifest itself until she was away at college."

"Ah, the sorority initiation," Ginny said.

"Well, Ellen said they talked about it some more and Michelle agreed to follow any plan or program that Robert and Ellen developed, including dropping the whole idea. But, Robert said Michelle hoped that wouldn't be the case. They left it with Robert and Ellen agreeing to coming up with a set of house rules for Michelle. At school, she was on her own, to be submissive if she chose to do so. Michelle seemed happy, Robert said. She left for school this morning and won't be back until Thanksgiving. She promised she would not come home unannounced again. Robert said that once they worked on a plan and Michelle agreed, they would call us. So, there it is."

"Well it sounds like you may have to wait before you get to dominate Michelle," Ginny said.

"Hey, I've got you to keep me busy and lots of wicked ideas."

Ginny smiled hearing that.

Two weeks passed when the doorbell rang. Mike answered and it was Jonathan, the man that acted as auctioneer for Ginny's auction.

" I came to see how you were. You haven't been out for any walks, yes I watch out my window every night, so I hoped all was well with you."

Ginny came into the room naked. She remained hidden until she knew who it was. We hadn't reached a point yet that we thought Ginny should be nude if we had company, but we were getting close. She gave Jonathan a big hug and he squeezed her butt.

"I have spoken to Robert and Ellen, of course, so I have heard much of Ginny's time as a slave. But, I must ask you, Ginny, did you enjoy the experience?"

I knew what Ginny's answer was before she even said it.

"Very, very much," Ginny said.

"I was hoping you would say that," Jonathan smiled.

I could see the gleam in Jonathan's eyes. I am certain Ginny saw it, too.

"As you know, I belong to a very small group of people who like, amongst other things, playing dominance and submission games. The bidders at your auction, Ginny, we're all from that group. 15 members were at your auction but in total there are 75 members. Not all are into D/S play but many are. The events of your auction have now made it through the entire club and at our, uh, gathering last week, it was the biggest topic of conversation. Robert and Ellen sang your praises and I truly believe those that didn't attend, wish they had."

Ginny asked Jonathan, "Did Robert and Ellen mention Michelle?"

"Yes. They were really looking for advice from some friends they have in the group. I think they have come up with a program that they can handle and would satisfy the needs of Michelle. At least for now. You should know, Ginny, that Michelle identifies with you."

"Yes, I know, Jonathan, but she can't be seriously considering putting herself in an auction!"

"No, no," Jonathan reassured Ginny. "She does not have the experience. Besides, she is not 21. We have our rules. Mike, I know that Robert spoke to you about possibly helping Michelle with her submissive education. He spoke to me also and perhaps we could talk about cooperating on that pleasant task?"

"Certainly," I agreed.

"Well, as I was saying, your auction, Ginny, was the hottest topic of conversation. The group wanted to know if you would be interested in doing a second auction?"

Ginny was silent for a moment but I noticed that she was squeezing her legs together. Jonathan noticed it too, and asked Ginny to stand. She did as she was told. "Come here, Ginny," Jonathan said. Ginny walked the few steps and stood in front of Jonathan as he dipped his finger into her pussy. "My, you're excited by the prospect of being sold at auction again, aren't you?"

It was not unusual for Ginny to react this way toward the conversation and Jonathan's attentions, given that Ginny and Mike owed him so much for setting up the first auction.

Ginny recovered and told Jonathan, "Mike and I have talked about doing it again. I don't know if it could be better than last time but, yes, I would do it again."

"Hey, we haven't spent the money from the first auction yet," I said.

"Speaking of that, I think you can count on a significant increase if Ginny puts herself on the block again." Jonathan then mentioned that the members of his group were, generally speaking, very wealthy.

"Can you tell me anything about this group of yours?" I asked.

"I told you these are influential people. Maybe you would know one or two. But their interests run through all sorts of kink; from orgies, multiple partners, bisexuality, golden showers, which I think Ginny discovered, almost any form of human sexuality. But domination is the big interest and a few members, male and female are submissive."

"If it is alright with you, I will begin to make inquiries. You think it over if you really want to do this again, Ginny."

Jonathan said his good byes. Ginny hugging and kissing him. True to his behavior, Robert squeezed her ass as her left.

"Well, that's a lot to think about," I said. "Ginny, really, what do you think."

"I told you the night I came home from Robert and Ellen's. I was ready to do it again. I have been fantasizing a bit about it."

"What are you thinking you would want to do?"

Ginny took a very deep breath and started to talk. "I thought that I couldn't take anymore paddling or whipping than I took at their house. But it's funny, no, not funny really, but I would look forward to that again, maybe more than the last time, but I would have to be bound. If it was just a spanking like you do so well, then going over someone's lap would be ok. But if it's implements, I would want to be bound."

"The last time you had sex with two females and three guys at one time. If you did this again, you can't do more than that. You have only three holes unless you holding out on me," I laughed.

I haven't thought about the sex slave part. Give me some time."

I told Ginny she could have all the time she wanted. I then asked what she wanted to do with the money we made from her being sold.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot that we promised me to Jonathan for one day for his help in setting up the auction! Let's go to a beach for a long weekend, a nude beach, and then give me to Jonathan for a day like we promised."

I planned a week away at a resort in California. The beach was quite beautiful and the nude area that Ginny wanted allowed us to sun and swim in the nude. Without question, she was the best looking woman at the beach. When the beach was empty or sparsely populated, we made love on our blanket. Blissful! But duty called. Back to my classes for me and back to the medical company for Ginny.

A few days after we got back we got a call from Robert asking for us to meet with Ellen and him to talk about Michelle. We invited them to our house and asked if we should ask Jonathan to come. Robert said that would be a good idea and they would be at our house Saturday night. I gave Robert directions and I said we would tell Jonathan.

I asked Ginny how she wanted to be dressed. She had taken to being nude as often as possible and if she could she would be naked all the time. "Well, everyone who is coming has seen me naked so, might as well not disappoint.

Everyone had arrived and we were sitting around the dining room table.

I asked, "So what's going on, Robert?"

Robert explained that they worked on a program which he and Ellen thought would satisfy the submissive needs of their daughter Michelle. Ellen took a piece of paper from her pocket and began to read:

Michelle will be naked in the house at all times, even if we have guests.

Michelle will not have hair anywhere below her neck.

Michelle will be disciplined every Friday night no matter who is present. The discipline method used may be spanking, paddling, use of a riding crop, tawse or cane.

Michelle will be bound for discipline in any position her mother or father choose or a guest if her parents deem it appropriate.

Michelle may be kept bound or tied after discipline.

Ellen put the paper away.

Jonathan asked, "What's the problem? It sounds severe enough."

"Michelle thought the discipline part was fine, the nudity was fine, and being nude in front of guests was really fine, even being hairless below the neck was fine. But what she wanted was more humiliation." Ellen stopped.

"Look," said Robert, "we need ideas."

I asked, "Has Michelle said she wanted to have sex with you."

"No," said Robert. " But we both believe if we did that to her she would not object."

Ginny spoke up. "Why don't you add some things that she can feel are the equivalent of sex."

"Like what, Ginny?" asked Ellen.

"I remember you had quite the collection of butt plugs. Use them on her. Dildos too! You have nipple clips and a pussy clip, I recall. Look, you'll have to lube her to put in the butt plug so you will have to put fingers in her and you can increase the size of the plug as she gets used to it, so you will have to use more fingers. You have to play with her nipples to get them erect for the nipple clips and you have to pull out her pussy lip to put on a pussy clip."

Jonathan said, "Takes one to know one." There were smiles and laughter after that comment.

Mike then said, "Ginny, time to start paying back Jonathan. Go over his lap and have him spank that gorgeous ass of yours."

Ginny got up and did as she was told. Jonathan slid his chair back so all could see. Jonathan rubbed her ass before he began to spank. He didn't hold back. By the tenth swat Ginny's ass was turning red and she was squirming on Jonathan's lap. By number twenty Ginny was wailing.

"Just 10 more, I think, don't you?"

When he had finished, her gently rubbed her very red ass. "You know what to do, Ginny"

In front of her husband, Robert and Ellen, Ginny slid off Jonathan's lap, undid his fly and pulled out his cock. It was larger than Ginny thought but she began to lick and suck the head into her mouth.

"Ellen, get undressed," said Robert. Ellen obeyed and was nude in a few seconds. Mike had never seen Ellen naked and his eyes rolled over her body.

For an older woman, Mike found her quite attractive but not as attractive as Ginny who now had Jonathan's cock well into her mouth. Jonathan hunched his back and Ginny knew he was going to cum. He groaned with pleasure as he came in her mouth. Ginny swallowed every drop and began to lick Jonathan's cock clean.

"Ellen, I think you should thank Ginny for her ideas tonight," said Robert. He gave his wife a sharp slap on the butt and she went over to Ginny. Mike got up and helped his wife sit on the dining room table. Mike told Ginny to lie back and put her heels flat on the table. With her legs spread wide, Ellen dropped her head into Ginny's pussy and began to lick and suck.

"Mike, feel free to encourage Ellen." Taking Robert's suggestion, he moved behind Ellen as she was eating Ginny and started to slap her behind. This had the effect of Ellen really chewing on Ginny's pussy. When Ginny began to come, she wrapped her legs around Ellen's head and screamed out her orgasm. Mike had stopped spanking and lowered his pants and shorts and had buried himself in Ellen's very wet pussy. It didn't take him long to shoot into Ellen. Ellen got on her knees and crawled to her husband who had his cock out and she wasted no time in getting Robert's cock all the way in her mouth.

Mike helped Ginny off the table and forcing her to her knees had Ginny clean his cock. Robert had just cum in Ellen's mouth and she was told not to swallow. "Give my cum to Ginny," Robert told Ellen. Ellen crawled back to where Ginny was and the two women kissed deeply. Robert's cum covered both their faces.

Some minutes later as everyone dressed or adjusted clothing, except Ginny who was naked, Robert said that Michelle was coming home the weekend after next and they were going to try the new regime on Friday. But would we be interested in coming on Saturday night to watch Michelle be disciplined? Everyone was quick to agree accept Ginny.

"Only if you three will do me, too." Ginny looked hopefully at each of them.

Ellen said that was an excellent idea and would you please come naked. Ginny was all smiles.

As they said their goodbyes, Jonathan was the last to leave. He reached for Ginny's nipple and gave it a squeeze. "Ginny, are you still thinking about a second auction?"

Ginny smiled and said, "Yes. But with us going on vacation, and work for Mike and me, the holidays coming and now Ellen and Robert's situation with Michelle there just isn't time until after the holidays."

"Totally understood," said Jonathan. "Please think on what you will allow and for how long."

"Oh, I have," said Ginny, but I want to talk to Mike first."

"Excellent! Come over when you have talked to Mike."

"In the usual way?" Ginny grinned.

"Certainly."

The night that Mike and Ginny were going to Robert and Ellen's house had arrived. Mike offered to pick up Jonathan and he quickly accepted knowing that Ginny was probably going to be nude for the ride. Jonathan wasn't disappointed when Mike pulled up in front of Jonathan's house. Ginny was in the back and Jonathan joined her. During the ride, Jonathan had played with Ginny's tits, ass, and pussy. Ginny was in a real state when they finally arrived.

Parking out front, Ginny looked around and not seeing anyone got out of the car and walked naked to the front door. Robert answered and smiled broadly at Ginny. He ushered the three in and took them downstairs to the rec room/dungeon. Sitting in the rec room, Robert explained that Michelle was bathing and Ellen would be right down. Ginny asked how did it go last night?

Ellen came downstairs and greeted everyone. She was dressed casually as was Robert. Ellen said Michelle would be down in a few minutes. Robert told Ellen that Ginny, who was sitting on the floor next to Mike, had asked how it went last night. Ellen looked at Robert, who nodded, and she began to answer Ginny.

"Michelle didn't get home until late. She came in the house, and ran upstairs, returning to the living room a few minutes later totally nude. It appeared that she was going to follow the plan we had agreed upon. We had Michelle kneel on the floor and put her hands behind her head. Robert went downstairs to open the dungeon and I talked with Michelle. I asked her if she still wanted to do this. She said yes and that anything we told her to do, she would comply. I said that we had invited people to participate in your training and that tonight would be an introduction to her submissive training. I told her to put her arms down and walk downstairs. Having seen her tits thrust out and watching her butt as she went downstairs, I marveled at just how beautiful she was."

Ginny said, "She is very beautiful."

Ellen continued, "When we got downstairs, Robert was waiting by the bench. Robert bent her over the bar and cuffed her hands to the front supports and her ankles to the back. She was really spread but she had been on this device when Ginny was here. Robert told her that since she had been on this device, we were going to make it more challenging. Robert took the anal lube and squirted a large amount on her butt and began to push it into Michelle's ass. I went to her and scooped up more lube and stuck three fingers in her. Robert handed me a medium size butt plug and I pushed it into her. It took some effort but it was finally seated in her and she was squirming. Robert patted her butt and told Michelle that she was going to sample 5 different implements, 10 swats each. Robert took the flexible leather paddle and gave her 5 on her left cheek and then 5 on the right. I gave her 10 with the sorority paddle, alternating cheeks. Robert then gave her 10 with the strap. I took my crop and gave her ass a break by giving her 10 upswings on her pussy. Robert finished with 10 strokes of the tawse. Her ass was red. You can still see the marks. We left her over the bench for 20 minutes as we watched her ass twitch.

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers
12