Ginny's Has Found A Mistress

Story Info
She has her first encounter with a Mistress.
2.8k words
4.07
62.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pretty young woman stands at the door to an apartment dressed in a short black leather skirt, a tight red sweater that barely covers her ample busom, and black thigh high boots. She knocks on the door with slight trepidation and, after three knocks, a woman swings open the door dressed in a black silk nightie that hugs her every curve, and a robe tied flimsily around her small waist.

“You must be Ginny, I’m Mistress Sin. Glad that you finally decided to call. I was beginning to worry that you were having second thoughts.”

“No Mistress. I have been thinking a lot lately about how I wish to serve someone such as yourself. I have never done this before but if you were willing to train me, then I would love to submit to you wholeheartedly.”

“Very well then… please come in and step into the middle of the room and remove all your clothing.” Mistress smiles as she walks over to her leather chair and watches Ginny slowly inch her way to the middle of the room, her cheeks turning red. “I have never stripped for a woman before Mistress, you would be my first.” Mistress Sin crosses her legs and motions to the girl to begin.

Ginny reaches her hand up to her sweater and begins to slowly unbutton her sweater. When she gets to the last button she slips the sweater off her shoulders and slides it off her arms, dropping it to the floor. The young woman bends at her waist and reaches for her boots, unzipping one and pulling it off; unzipping the second one and pushing it aside. She straightens herself up and looks at the Mistress as she reaches behind her waist and slides the zipper of her tight short skirt down and then tucks her fingers into the waistband and slides it over her bum and down over her hips, dropping it to the floor and kicking it away. Reaching behind her back she unsnaps her bra and the straps slide off her silky shoulders. She pulls it off her ample sized chest and drops it into the pile of clothes. Last to come off are her panties which cling to her body. She tugs them down over her bum and slides them over her thighs and lets them fall onto the floor. Ginny stands in front of her Mistress naked and blushing.

Mistress Sin rises from her chair and saunters over to Ginny, reaching out to her and trailing a finger along her bare shoulders. She reaches down onto the coffee table and grasps a silver collar and asks Ginny to lift up her long auburn hair off of her neck. Mistress Sin reaches the collar in front of Ginny’s neck and snaps it shut. “Turn around and kneel in front of me please.”

Ginny gets down on her knees, her legs spread apart slightly, and looks up at her Mistress. “How may I please you tonight Mistress?”

Mistress Sin picks up a leash from the table and attaches it to Ginny’s silver collar and tugs up on it. “This means I wish for you to stand up,” she says. Ginny rises from the floor and stands in front of Mistress. Pulling down on the leash she tells her new sub that “this is to tell you to get down on your knees for me.” Mistress’s sub slowly gets back down on her kneels, legs spread slightly apart. The older woman pulls up on the leash and tugs on it for the younger woman to follow her. Ginny gets up off of the floor and tiptoes behind her Mistress and follows her into the bedroom where she sees many delightful things.

In one corner the sub sees a leather chair with many bindings attached to it, blindfold resting on the back of it. In the middle of the room is a four-poster bed with handcuffs cuffed at each post. A table off to one side has many instruments of pleasure/torture that would delight many a woman or man. Dildos, vibrators, eggs, candles, plugs, whips, chains… the list is endless.

“Undress me,” the Mistress says to Ginny and as such, the young sub stands in front of her new Mistress and unties the belt to her robe and reaches her hands up to slide it off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Ginny reaches down to the hem of the black silk nightie and slowly slides it up Mistress’s curvaceous body and watches as Mistress Sin raises her arms up to let the sub take it off. What lies underneath Mistress’s clothing was nothing short of spectacular. Her flowing red hair covers her luscious milk white breasts, a nipple ring attached to small pink nipple. A small tattoo encircles her navel, her petals are completely bald, save for a small heart shaped patch just above the pink lips.

“Get on the bed please and lie on your stomach, arms and legs extended out to each post,” the Mistress orders. Ginny walks over to the bed and crawls up onto it, laying down face first and reaching each limb to their respective posts. The naked Mistress saunters to the bed and takes the handcuff and clasps it around each of her sub’s limbs, making sure she is fully stretched out and spread nicely.

Reaching over to the table she picks up a leather blindfold and leans down by the bed and places it over Ginny’s eyes. “Can you see?” she asks. “No, Mistress. I cannot see a thing.” “Good!” she snickers.

Mistress reaches a hand down to the sub’s soft flesh and runs her long nails down her back and gives her firm ass a light tap. Ginny tugs on the cuffs slightly as the sensation runs through her body. Mistress raises her left hand and brings it down hard on her left ass cheek. Mistress withdraws her hand and delivers several hard stinging slaps against each ass cheek, watching the skin redden with delight. She rubs her hand over the fading handprints and pinches the skin softly. Looking at that sweet ass, and watching her writhe and rise to meet the slaps causes an immediate arousal deep inside of Mistress Sin. She knew it wouldn’t be much longer before she would have to give in to her own release. But, she would like to take her time with Ginny, to watch her reactions and to pull the most desperate feelings from her.

Grabbing from the table a small buttplug, Mistress takes some lube and slicks it up nice and wet. Turning to her sub, she gently presses it against the young sub’s tight puckered hole. “I’ve never… oh Mistress… “ whimpers the sub softly. "You have a lovely ass and, even better, a sexy asshole." Mistress told her. "You are going to love it when I push through your tight asshole to the canal beyond. You will learn to relax those muscles." Mistress inches the plugs ever so slowly into the tight hole but the sub resists by clenching her ass cheeks together. “Relax, Now” insists the older Mistress. “Yessssss Mmmisstresss” she whines as she relaxes herself just enough for Mistress to slide the slick plug a few inches inside her ass. Mistress caresses Ginny’s soft bottom and slowly pushes the plug deep inside her new sub. “There now, that wasn’t so hard was it?” questions Mistress Sin. “No, Mistress, it is okay, just feels funny.” Ginny answers. “Get used to that feeling because you will be wearing it for as long as I deem fit” chuckles Mistress Sin.

Mistress eyes the candle sitting on the table and lights it up, letting the flame melt the wax. She takes the candle and lifts it a foot or so above her bound sub and lets a few drops of hot wax trickle down her back. Ginny flinches slightly and pulls at her bindings as the hot wax drips on her soft, milky white skin. Mistress pushes her the subs head down against the pillows and lifts her long silky tresses up and away from her back as she trails the hot wax up her back and around her neck.

A few moments later Mistress walks into the kitchen and gets herself a cup full of ice cubes and returns. She gets up onto the bed and straddles the young woman’s back and takes an ice cube into her mouth and bends down over Ginny and slides the cube over her shoulder and across her neck to the other shoulder, making sure she spends extra time on her sensitive neck. Ginny whimpers and shakes slightly as the cold ice against her skin chills her.

Mistress slides down Ginny’s body and trails the ice down to the small of her back and along her nice firm ass. She admires the nice red handprint and places her hand over it while running the ice down the back of her thighs and back up to her bottom, then trailing it down the other thigh and back up till there is no ice left.

Mistress Sin reaches up to the bindings and uncuffs her sub’s hands. Ginny rubs her wrists and says a quiet thank you to her Mistress. Reaching down she uncuffs the ankles and asks the young sub to lie flat on her back, legs and arms spread out again. Ginny looks up at her Mistress with pleading eyes but does as she is told. Getting on her back is a chore as all the melted wax is clung to her body, but does so and extends her arms and legs out, leaving herself open for her Mistress. She attaches the cuffs back on her sub a little looser this time and smiles.

Adjusting the sub’s blindfold, Mistress strokes her cheek and runs a finger over her lips. Mistress slowly inches her finger into her sub’s willing mouth. “Suck it like you would any man’s cock” she asks of her willing sub. Ginny parts her soft full lips and wraps her tongue around the finger and licks her fingertip slowly, flicking it with her tongue. She wraps her lips tightly around the finger, sucking on it slowly as her Mistress slides it in and out of her mouth. Mistress slides her finger out and says “Very well done.”

Mistress reaches over to the table and picks up a double-ended dildo and puts it to her sub’s lips. “Since you love sucking so much, suck on this and make it all nice and wet for me” she orders the young woman. Ginny parts her lips slightly as her Mistress slides the long dildo down her throat till she is about to gag, then pulls back on it slowly. The young sub takes her tongue and licks up one side of the rubber cock and circles it around the large, bulbous head, running the flat of her tongue along the tip. Taking it into her mouth the sub wraps her soft, full lips around the large toy and proceeds to drag her mouth slowly up it while running her tongue along the underside of it.

While her new sub enjoys sucking on the large rubber toy, Mistress slides her hands down to her bald pussy, parting her lips with her fingers and starts to rub the little nub with her thumb, increasing the pressure. Mistress runs a finger along the slit and slides two fingers into to her ever-moist pussy, curling them upwards as she starts pumping them in and out of her.

Mistress pulls the long dildo out of her sub’s mouth and runs it down along her chest and across her large, firm breasts… trailing down past her navel and rubbing it against her pussy. “Oh god Mistress… I want you so bad right now. I can barely hold back my excitement.” the sub pleads. “You must, you cannot cum until I tell you”. Ginny bites down on her lower lip as Mistress Sin slowly rubs the dildo over her pussy, inching it inside. Mistress sits in between her sub’s legs, overlapping her legs across Ginny’s thighs. The pussies are just a few inches apart as Mistress begins to slide the dildo in and out of Ginny, slowly at first, while rubbing her own clit furiously.

Mistress grabs a pillow and slides it under her bound victim to lift up her bottom and give her easy access to the imbedded object in her sub’s tight puckered ass. She reaches for it and slowly tugs on it, pulling it out slowly, then slamming it back into her hard while she works the dildo at an ever-increasing pace. The young woman clenches her body as the force in both her holes gets to be too much. “Loosen up… it’s not time!”

Ginny purses her lips together to stifle a moan as she loosens the muscles in her bottom. Mistress continues to pump both toys in and out of her sub’s slick holes and then lifts up her bottom to allow the other end of the dildo to slide into her own slippery hole. Mistress slides close to her sub and watches the rubber cock disappear and reappear beneath her hands.

Gripping the footboard to raise and steady herself, Mistress Sin takes hold of the slippery cock in her hand and allows herself to ride it, moving up and down along the length of it, almost touching her sub’s wet pussy with each thrust. She can see Ginny biting down on her lips, stifling any noise that may escape her lips. Mistress licks her lips and decides that she just has to taste her sub’s excitement right then and there. Sliding the rubber cock out of their pussies, she kneels down in between the young woman’s thighs and smells her sex.
"Do you want me to lick your pussy, slave? Do you want to cum for you Mistress?!"
“Yes Mistress… Oh god yes!!” Mistress began to work hard at sucking and fingering Ginny’s wet cunt. She could feel her own nipples become tight and hard. With her left fingers holding the small pussy lips apart and licking and sucking her sub’s clit, she let her right index and middle finger slide into her pussy. It was so easy to suck at her clit and lick her soft pussy lips…all creamy, wet flesh.
She could feel Ginny start to wriggle and push harder up against her mouth and she sucked tightly on her clit while fingering her new slave’s dripping pussy. Mistress could see Ginny’s body slowly swaying which started to speed up as Sin speeded up her tongue motion. Watching her body writhe was a great source of pleasure for her.
She sucks gently on Ginny’s clit. She is so wet and her pussy tastes so sweet. She can't get enough. She laps at her juices until her face is covered in her slave’s juice. Ginny screams "Yes, Yes ohhhh god that feels so good. Ohhhh Mistress please let me cum!!" Mistress Sin moves her tongue faster over the clit and slides two fingers inside of the slippery wet pussy. She fucks Ginny with her fingers and sucks hungrily on her clit until the lovely slave’s ass lifts off the bed.
“You want to cum for me, don’t you slave? How badly do you want to cum for your Mistress" The new slave girl bucks her ass off the bed and thrusts into her Mistress’s face. She continues to tongue fuck Ginny until she moans out loud. The more she moans the faster Mistress moves her tongue. Her thumb rubs the sensitive flesh as her tongue darts in and out until she feels her about to explode. Her tongue continues to lap around her pussy until she feels Ginny grinding her hips against her again. The young woman’s pussy tightens and she moans "Yes Mistress, I want to cum for you sooooo badly…. May I please cum for you…” The young slave whines pleadingly, pulling at her bindings and writhing her body all over the bed.
“Yes slave, cum all over my face, make me proud!” expresses the Miss Sin. “OOOooOOoohhhhhhh GOOOOOdddddddd Mistressssssss…….. I’m cumming for you….!!” Mistress rubs her own petals furiously and pinches her hard, erect clit while she laps up the gushing juices flowing out of the slave’s swollen, hot pussy as her own pussy sends wave after wave of sweet juice onto her fingers.

Mistress rises from between Ginny’s legs and relaxes against the footboard so that she may catch her breath. She looks down upon the chest of the slave and watches it’s heavening with intense pleasure. Miss Sin crawls across the body of her slave and lays down beside her, caressing the soft fleshy mounds, tugging at the pink, erect nipples.

“Are you glad that you decided to come tonight my dear slave?” Mistress Sin enquires. “Oh yes Mistress” sighs the sated slave. “And you are MY slave, is this correct? You will obey my every word, every command without question?” “If that is what you wish Mistress” “Very well then. I shall keep you and train you”. Mistress lifts the blindfold off of her slave’s eyes and looks into them deeply as she sets her lips upon the slave’s soft full ones and kisses her unyielding force.