Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 03

Story Info
Ginny's need for humiliation continues.
6.9k words
4.56
49.2k
11

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
871 Followers

This is a continuation of Ginny's Humiliation. You really should read Parts One & Two first. But, you may enjoy this chapter alone. Comments are very welcome as are your votes. Thanks again to Rman for his input and ideas.

*****

Ginny checked the conference room. The smell and mess were gone. Maria and Carlos had cleaned up and left by the time Ginny got back from the washroom. She was crying, more from embarrassment than the pain of what had just happened. She went to her desk, pulled her dress from her desk and slipped over her head. She didn't even bother to button the buttons, leaving her tits exposed. She walked to the car where Mike, her husband was waiting.

Mike asked Ginny what was wrong the moment she entered the car. Controlling her crying she told Mike everything that had happened. Mike was silent as Ginny explained how she couldn't control herself when she was being fisted.

"Did you give yourself an enema?" Mike asked and when Ginny said she hadn't, he was very upset.

"You know better than that. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't speak to you let alone play with you. What were you thinking?"

When they got home Ginny took off her dress and stood in front of Mike with her hands clasped behind her head and legs spread as Mike continued to scold her.

"Did you offer or make any attempt to clean them off? No? They must think you have had very poor training. This is what we are going to do. Tomorrow at work, yes you are going to work, you will invite Maria and her husband to dinner, on us, so we can further discuss what happened. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Ginny hadn't seen Mike this upset in many years. "Do you want to punish me?"

"Yes, but not tonight. I will think of an appropriate punishment later. It's late, let's go to bed."

In bed, Mike felt Ginny's ass, still warm from the strapping Carlos had given her. He also felt her asshole and remarked that she was going to be gaping for a day or two.

The next morning, Ginny got ready for another naked day at work. Taking no chances, she made sure she was clean. She felt her asshole and it had closed some but not enough that someone might notice her gaping asshole if she was bent over. Her ass cheeks were still red from the strapping Carlos had given her and she worried that someone might comment on that.

She told Mike over their morning coffee about her concerns. He was still upset with her about her accident the night before.

"If someone says something, answer honestly or differ to Maria. Don't forget to ask Maria about dinner. First night they're available."

Mike kissed her passionately and said, "I love you." He left for school.

Ginny wore a sweat suit to work, stopping to pickup pastries. She got to the office and found Maria and Kathy in deep conversation in Kathy's office. She went to her desk and removed her sweat suit and nude, walked to the conference room to set up the coffee. Kathy and Maria came into the room.

"Ginny, come here." Ginny did as her supervisor instructed.

"Turn around, bend over and pull your ass cheeks apart." Kathy instructed.

Ginny did as she was told.

"Yes, Maria, I see. She is still wide open just like you thought she might be. Ginny, if anyone asks why your asshole is gaping open or why your ass cheeks are red, you are to say that Mike punished you last night and fucked you in the ass. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"There will be no mention of last night." Maria said.

Ginny said she understood. Kathy left the office and Ginny asked Maria if she could speak to her later, as people were now coming in to work. Maria said she would stop by Ginny's cubicle later and that she expected her to be in the proper position.

Ginny nodded yes as the other office workers entered the conference room for their coffee, pastry and hour of fun with Ginny.

Ginny served coffee and pastry to each person that wanted refreshments. The three men, Stan, Jerry and Doug, watched Ginny closely. The two women, Allison and Rachel also watched but Allison never turned away from watching Ginny. Rachel did.

After coffee, Kathy announced that today's humiliation of Ginny was going to be very simple. They would go around the table and each person, if they wanted, could ask any question of Ginny they wished. Ginny would be obliged to answer. After that was over, they would have Ginny do something else. Kathy thanked Maria for suggesting the mornings activities.

"Stan, you start." Kathy said. Everyone can ask two questions. Ginny, hands behind your head. That's it."

Stan asked Ginny if she swallowed when she sucked cock. Ginny answered "yes."

Jerry wanted to know if she had been spanked last night. Ginny said she wasn't but was strapped by her husband. Ginny looked at a grinning Maria when she answered. Jerry wanted to know if she liked being spanked and Ginny said she did.

Doug asked Ginny if she ever used dildos or vibrators. Ginny, again said yes. He then asked if she ever had a butt plug in her ass. Ginny answered "many times."

Allison wanted to know if she shaved her pussy and Ginny said she had it waxed professionally. She then asked Ginny if she liked going down on women. Ginny said that she liked that very much.

Rachel again seemed hesitant. "Are you naked at home?" When Ginny said that she was Rachel asked what if family or friends stop by.

"I remain nude. My parents know and most of our friends know about our lifestyle."

Kathy asked if there were any other questions. Rachel looked at Ginny but did not ask anything.

"Ok. Now that we know a little more about our Ginny maybe that will give you some ideas on how to humiliate her next week. We do have something planned for tomorrow which, I'm sure, Ginny wants you to take part in. Now, Ginny is going to model some jewelry for us."

Kathy took four clamps from her pocket and several short chains with weights attached. She stood in front of Ginny and put a clamp on her left nipple.

"I need a volunteer to put this clamp on her right nipple."

Maria stood up and took the clamp from Kathy and put it on Ginny's nipple. Her arms, still behind her head, came forward from the pain.

"Now who wants to put one of the clamps on Ginny's pussy lip?"

Ginny was not surprised to see Stan get up and walk toward her. He took the clamp from Kathy and knelt on one leg. He pulled Ginny's pussy lip down and attached the clamp. Ginny winced but after he attached the clamp he dragged his finger over her clit sending a shiver up Ginny's spine.

"Who's next?" Kathy asked.

Jerry stood up but Allison was faster.

"No sexism here. Women can be humiliators, too!" Allison stated. Everyone laughed, even Ginny, who was about to get clamped on her other pussy lip, smiled.

Allison pulled on Ginny's pussy lip and attached the clamp.

Kathy picked up the chains and attached one to each clamp. The weights pulled her nipples and pussy lips down.

"Now, Ginny walk around the table. Slide your chairs back, please so Ginny can pass in front of you." Kathy ordered. "If you feel Ginny needs encouragement, you know what to do."

With a slap on the butt from Kathy, Ginny began to walk around the table. The weights swung as she walked. With her hands clasped behind her head, the weights swung freely from Ginny's tits and the weights on her pussy lips made Ginny shiver as she walked.

Doug was first to pull on the weights attached to the clamps on her pussy, grabbing both as Ginny approached his chair. When she passed he gave her ass two quick spanks. Allison pulled on Ginny's tit clamp and she, too, spanked Ginny. Rachel did nothing. Scott Hughes, however, grabbed both chains holding the weights on Ginny's pussy and pulled hard. Ginny threw her head back and sucked in her breath. Kathy just spanked her twice and told her to go around the table a second time.

Ginny did as Kathy instructed but now she was walking with her legs spread so the weights would not hit each other. Stan pulled on her tit clamps as did Jerry. Doug went back for the pussy weights and lifted them in the air before letting the fall. Ginny slumped a bit but continued forward. Allison spanking Ginny twice and Rachel just looking. When Ginny reached the head of the table, Kathy stopped her and removed the clamps. Ginny winced as each clamp was removed.

"Ok, everyone, lots to do today so let's get work started." Scott said.

Ginny stayed to clean up and then went to Maria's cubicle.

"Maria, could we talk later, please?"

"Yes. Before lunch. I will come to your cubicle."

When Maria came to Ginny's cubicle, Ginny swiveled her chair and draped her legs over the arms of her chair, making her pussy open to Maria who took a seat opposite.

"Thank you for coming. I explained to Mike, my husband, what had happened yesterday. He was quite disappointed in me." Ginny was having trouble looking at Maria.

"So we're we," interrupted Maria.

"Yes, I am sure of that. Mike wanted me to ask you if you and Carlos would be our guests for dinner the first night your available. Mike wanted to meet you and given all I have put you through he thought this would be a good idea. He was thinking of Anthony's on Little Rd."

"I think we are free Saturday night. I will check with Carlos and let you know later."

"Thanks, Maria."

After lunch, Maria came by Ginny's desk. Ginny, spread her legs over the arms of her chair, Maria smiling the entire time. She told Ginny that they would be happy to have dinner with them tomorrow night. Ginny, once again thanked Maria and she phoned Mike to tell him. He still sounded disappointed on the phone.

Toward the end of the day, Ginny had one more visitor. It was Rachel who asked Ginny if she could talk to her for a minute. Ginny smiled and invited Rachel to sit. Ginny moved her chair back from her desk and she spread her legs over the arms.

"Ginny, what are you doing?"

"I do this whenever someone comes to my desk when I don't need to use the computer. It adds to my humiliation. Maria suggested it and I like doing it. Makes me feel more submissive but if it offends you, I'll put my legs down."

"No, if you like it, please don't stop on my account. I would like to ask you some more questions, if I am not being to nosy."

Ginny smiled at Rachel and said that she would answer anything she asked.

Rachel smiled at Ginny who looked at Rachel maybe for the first time as a woman and not a coworker. Rachel was a bit older than Ginny and always seemed shy around other people.

"You said this morning that your parents see you naked when they come over and know your submissive. Have they dominated you?

"Yes. Can I ask you a question?"

Rachel nodded yes.

"You really don't take part in my morning humiliations yet you're staring at my pussy right now."

Rachel stammered, "I didn't want you to hate me for doing things to you. I really like you and the truth is, I have always been attracted to women but never really acted on it. I have dated men, I am not married, but I always think about other women. And now, I think about you."

"Rachel, I am flattered. I never knew."

"No one does. I have one more question, well many questions, but they can wait. Where do you go for your waxing? I have a lot of hair and I think your pu.."

"If we are going to be friends, Rachel you have to be able to say pussy, cock, asshole." Ginny laughed.

"I think your pussy looks very hot without hair."

"I can arrange that if you really want it. I would even go with you if you want. One more thing. I would really like it if you took a more active part in my morning humiliations. It would mean a lot to me."

"I will, Ginny. I promise. I hope our chats continue, if that's alright with you?"

"Yes, quite alright and when your ready to experiment with a woman, Rachel, all you need to do is ask me."

Rachel thanked Ginny and left.

That night, she told Mike about the day's events and conversations. Mike called Anthony's and booked a table and with Ginny's head in his lap, he rubbed her ass.

"Interesting about your talk with Rachel. What do you think? Does she want to eat you or you eat her?"

"I really don't know. She hasn't taken part in any of the office humiliations but now that we talked, she might. I don't even know if she has ever been with a woman."

"So, what are they going to do to you tomorrow?"

"No idea and I like it that way. No matter what, I am at the point that whatever they want to do to me, I will do."

"What about if they want to fuck you or you give a blow job."

"That would be ok but I don't know if they would have the guts to strip in front of the others. I am pretty certain Rachel will want anything that we do to be private."

Ginny reached for Mike's zipper and pulled out his cock. She slowly sucked on him until he came in her mouth. She swallowed it all and licked his cock clean.

The next morning Ginny went through her everyday return; woke up, enema, showered, had coffee, looked at her closet of clothes she never wears, kissed Mike good bye, put on a jacket and shoes, buys pastry, opens the office, takes off her shoes and jacket, and makes the coffee totally naked. From here on, though, she has no idea how her day will proceed. Today would be no different.

Ginny served coffee and pastries to those who wanted and then waited at the head of the conference table.

"New ground today, Ginny." Kathy said after everyone had been served by Ginny

Ginny looked on the table and saw four cuffs and two clamps with the weights attached.

"Put the cuffs on your ankles. Then put the cuffs on your hands. When your finished stand with your hands by your side and your feet spread as far as you can."

Ginny took two cuffs and knelt down to put them on then stood as Kathy instructed. Kathy took the clamps and placed one on each of Ginny's pussy lips, allowing the weights to fall. Ginny sucked in her breath when the weights fell.

"Hands behind your back."

Kathy cuffed Ginny's wrists together behind her back. Scott came into the room carrying the short tail whip and the tawse that she purchased her first time at the Erotic Boutique. He put them on the table so Ginny could see them and she knew her humiliation today would be having her ass, and maybe her pussy, whipped.

Scott asked Allison and Rachel to come up to the head of the table. They rose and walked behind Ginny.

"Would you each take one of Ginny's ankles and tie her ankle cuff to the table leg. You will find a piece of rope already in place around the table leg." Scott instructed.

"Spread your legs." Allison said.

Ginny spread her legs and Allison tied her ankle cuff to the table leg. Rachel almost gently moved Ginny's left foot toward the table leg, then tied her cuff to the leg. Ginny tensed, but not from what was coming. Unseen by anyone, Rachel ran her hand up the inside of Ginny's left leg, just below her ass. Rachel stood and went back to her chair.

"We have two implements here, the whip and the tawse." Scott held up each implement as he spoke. "You each can have, let's say, 6 strokes each. Now, if you have never whipped a willing submissive, allow me to demonstrate."

Scott picked up the short tail whip and struck Ginny across the ass. Using an underhand motion, he brought the whip up into Ginny's pussy.

"As you can see, you can use the whip on her ass, or thighs or even pussy. Use less force on her pussy until you have more experience."

Scott took the tawse and brought it up into Ginny's pussy. Ginny yelled. She grunted when he struck her on the ass.

"You have seen how these are used, so who will go first?"

Of course, it was Stan, Ginny said to herself and she blushed realizing that in her position there was nothing that Stan, or anyone else could see. He took the tawse and tested the feel on his palm before giving Ginny a stroke on her ass. Ginny's head came off the table as the second and third strokes slapped her ass. He changed his target for the last three, aiming for Ginny's pussy. He struck three times with an upswing, not hard, but enough for Ginny to feel it.

Stan said nothing but looked at Ginny's ass and pussy as he sat down. Jerry was next. He used the short tail whip. Jerry didn't strike with the same force as Stan but Ginny felt every stroke across her ass. She gyrated her hips to relieve the growing discomfort.

Doug took the tawse and brought it up into Ginny's pussy. Four times he aimed the tawse perfectly onto Ginny's slit. The last two were across Ginny's ass cheeks.

Allison took the whip and gave Ginny six more across the ass but not with as much force. Maria made up for that by taking the whip and using it with all her might on Ginny's ass. Ginny was beginning to moan. Scott took the tawse and brought it up easily into Ginny's pussy. Scott said he was done as he walked behind Ginny to look at her red and welted ass.

"Rachel, do you want you turn?" Kathy asked. Rachel hesitated.

"Go on, Rachel. Please!" Ginny said over her shoulder.

Rachel picked up the tawse and made a soft gesture of a stroke across Ginny's bottom.

"Oh, come on, Rachel. Do it harder." Allison remarked.

The next stroke across Ginny's ass was harder but not enough to cause any real discomfort to Ginny. Ginny looked back and told Rachel to go ahead and spank her like she meant it.

"Are you sure, Ginny. This must hurt."

"Yes, it does. But it's what I want, what I need. Please Rachel, do it!"

Rachel brought her arm back and struck Ginny four times across the ass. The slaps rang out across the conference room. Ginny's knees buckled and she let out a low moan.

"Can I redo my first two strokes?"

"Yes!" Ginny yelled.

Rachel struck Ginny two more times but with greater force, causing Ginny to scream out and her knees buckled again.

"Thank you, Rachel. Thank you." Ginny said.

The employees left the room. Only Kathy and Rachel remained. Each uncuffed an ankle holding it to the table. Kathy uncuffed Ginny's hands and they helped her stand.

"Your bottom is very red," said Rachel.

"Her what?" Kathy said.

"Oh, sorry. Her ass is very red." Rachel then ran her hand, tentatively, over Ginny's ass.

"That feels good." Ginny said.

"You need to go back to work and the two left the conference room. Rachel escorted Ginny back to her desk.

"Thank you, Rachel."

"I didn't mean to hit you so hard. I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I needed you to do that. I wanted you to do that and I'm glad that you did whip me harder."

"Will you let me know about the waxing and do you think we could talk after work one night?"

"Yes, very soon." Ginny replied.

Maria came by Ginny's cubicle later in the morning. Ginny spread her legs over the arms of her chair. Ginny winced as she did it, forgetting how sore her ass was.

"That was fun this morning. Hope you enjoyed it. Dinner is all set?"

"Yes. We will see you at Anthony's at 7:30."

"Pity you have to wear clothes." Maria stared at Ginny's pussy, smiled and left.

That evening and the next day, Mike rubbed lotion into Ginny's ass and by Saturday night she wasn't as red or sore. Ginny had on a very pretty blue dress. Mike told Ginny to make sure she cleaned herself out. She wore a bra but Mike said not to wear panties.

They met Carlos and Maria at the restaurant. They had a drink and ordered dinner, talking about things in general. As they waited for their meal to arrive, Mike changed the subject.

"I want to apologize for the mishap the other night. Ginny should have been prepared and she wasn't. I, as well as others, have taught her better than the way things happened. She should have cleaned you both as well as the conference room."

Carlos thanked Mike for his concern and for the dinner. Mike said that Ginny enjoyed being submissive to them and we hoped it would continue.

Gln1517
Gln1517
871 Followers
12