Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

"That was very good, Rachel. Ten more just like that. Get her nice and red." Kathy said.

Rachel swung her arm back and brought the strap down quickly three times in succession and then paused. She moved next to Ginny and began to touch her ass.

"Ahh, her ass is really hot." Rachel said as her hand moved farther down the crack of Ginny's ass until she was able to put her finger in Ginny's pussy. "And she's really wet."

Rachel stepped back behind Ginny and delivered two more strokes to Ginny's upper thighs and then four more to Ginny's ass. Ginny was panting when Rachel put the strap down. Kathy had picked up the whip and with a quick flick of her wrist brought the whip across Ginny's ass.

"See. Nothing to it. But why don't you do this." Kathy suggested as she began to spin the whip and brought it up into Ginny's spread pussy.

Ginny howled from the force of the stroke. Rachel, not to be outdone by Kathy, took the whip and with an underhand motion brought it up into Ginny's pussy. Three times the whip bit into Ginny's pussy and caught Ginny's clit. Rachel stopped. Both Kathy and Rachel were amazed that after a few seconds wait Ginny lifted her ass up and back as silently she was asking for more.

Rachel patted Ginny on the ass and gave Ginny two strokes across her ass as hard as she could. Ginny's ass was very red and a few welts were raised as Rachel stopped. Kathy had picked up the harness and knelt down by Rachel's feet.

"Here, step into this."

Rachel stepped into the harness as Kathy lifted the straps up Rachel's legs and positioned the harness across Rachel's ass with the eight inch long cock pointing straight out. Kathy handed a tube of lube to Rachel and told her to lube up the dildo sticking out from in front of her pussy.

"You fuck Ginny in whatever hole you want. Or both," Kathy said laughing. "While you're doing that, sweet little Ginny here is going to eat my pussy until I cum. By the way, Rachel, you look very hot with that cock sticking out."

Kathy climbed up on the table. As she did, Rachel could see her almost bald pussy and asshole. Rachel had a brief fantasy vision of her dominating Ginny and Kathy. But Kathy's assertive voice brought her back to reality.

"Start licking." Kathy ordered Ginny.

Ginny dragged her tongue up Kathy's slit until it found Kathy's clit, which Ginny sucked into her mouth. Rachel had finished lubing the cock attached to her harness and moved behind Ginny. She teased the cock head against Ginny's pussy until Ginny raised her hips as best she could in her bound position and surrendered herself to Rachel's cock. Rachel pushed her strap on into Ginny until it had traveled half its length in Ginny's pussy and then back out. The next time Rachel thrust in to Ginny's pussy, she went deeper. Ginny resisted the urge to yell at Rachel to fuck her as Rachel continued her in and out movement until all eight inches of her strap on we're inside Ginny.

Kathy was beginning to moan from Ginny's oral efforts. Ginny sucked on Kathy's clit and drove her tongue as deep as she could into Kathy's pussy until there was no doubt that Kathy was nearing orgasm. Rachel's fucking of Ginny's pussy continued and Ginny could feel her orgasm building as Rachel began to slap Ginny's ass as she fucked her. Ginny moaned loudly as her orgasm overtook her. Her moans were met by Kathy's as she began to cum. Rachel slowly pulled out of Ginny's pussy, giving Ginny two sharp slaps to ass.

Rachel was taking off the harness as Kathy got off the table and Rachel handed the harness to Kathy.

"Enjoy your cum, Rachel. I am going to fuck Ginny in the ass." Kathy announced.

Rachel climbed up on the table and settled in front of Ginny. She laid back and spread her legs. Ginny began to lick as she could feel Kathy coaxing the strap on into her ass. Kathy's fucking of Ginny's asshole wasn't like Rachel's fucking of her pussy that Ginny thought was very sensual. This was harder, more dominating as Kathy was deep inside Ginny's asshole in two strokes and all the way in by the fourth.

Rachel moaned as Ginny licked and sucked her pussy and it wasn't long before she was cumming. Kathy kept on fucking Ginny's asshole. Rachel kept Ginny's head on her pussy as the last pangs and twitches of her orgasm ceased. She then climbed off the table to watch Kathy sink the strap on all the way in Ginny's asshole.

"I bet she could take more." Rachel said.

"She has." Kathy replied. "Haven't you, Ginny?"

Ginny nodded her head yes.

"Next time." Kathy said as she pulled out of Ginny's asshole.

"Her ass is really open." Rachel said concerned. Kathy laughed and explained that Ginny's ass would return to normal soon, although Ginny's experiences with anal sex caused her to be a bit more open then others. The two women then began to uncuff Ginny from the table.

Ginny was standing as Rachel hugged her. Kathy, still wearing the strap on, had another idea and ordered Ginny on her knees.

"Clean it." Kathy ordered as she pushed the strap on past Ginny's lips. Ginny began to suck on the strap on. She soon had the entire shaft down her throat. Kathy pulled out and complimented Ginny on her cleaning job.

"Now, Rachel. I want you to think of something to humiliate Ginny. Make it a good one but something different that we don't do in the office."

Rachel looked at Kathy and then at Ginny who was still kneeling. Rachel, still naked, walked out of the conference room. She returned a moment later with Ginny's sandals and jacket.

"I think Ginny should walk to her car without her clothes and sandals and then drive home naked."

Kathy laughed. "That would be awesome. Rachel, get dressed and we can leave. Ginny can lock up. Take her things."

The two women dressed and Rachel hugged Ginny as she left. Ginny put the implements away and went to her desk to close her computer. She looked at the clock and saw that it was a bit past eight o'clock so she thought there was little chance of being seen going to her car naked. Rachel had left her keys and wallet on Ginny's desk.

She made her way to the office door, opened it and stepped out into the hall carrying only her keys and wallet. She locked the door and made for the elevator. She rode down the four floors and when the doors opened, Ginny, totally naked, stepped out into the parking lot. She walked quickly to her car, opened the door but before she could get in she heard a voice.

"Miss, are you alright?"

Ginny froze when she heard the voice. She never thought that she would be discovered walking naked to her car. Then, almost at the same time as she froze, the sensation she found in being submissive overwhelmed her. Ginny, who was in the process of getting into her car, stopped and stood straight up. As she turned around, a flashlight was pointed at her face but slowly began to travel down her body and reveal her total nudity.

"I think you asked if I was alright? Yes, I am alright." Ginny said. With the light pointed at her tits, Ginny could see that she was facing a security guard who had been patrolling the building and parking lot in a golf cart. His flashlight was now pointing at Ginny's pussy.

"You need to explain why you're naked and produce identification." The guard said with a growing sense of authority.

"I'm naked because that's how I work and I don't normally walk to my car naked but my supervisor and a co-worker made me do it to humiliate me. My ID is in my wallet on the seat. I will get it."

Ginny turned around and bent over to retrieve her wallet. But, in doing so, she presented her ass to the guard who shined his flashlight on her ass and pussy and he could clearly see the welts and redness of Ginny's ass.

"What happened to your backside?"

Standing up with her ID in her hand, Ginny turned to face the guard.

"I was paddled and whipped by two people who work with me." Ginny said as the guard approached and took the offered ID from Ginny.

"Why did they do that?"

"Because I like when they do that to me. I spend every day at work like this. Sometimes they paddle or whip me other times they spank me or humiliate me in some way and I let them because I enjoy it and I need to be humiliated." Ginny explained, with no sense of panic in her voice. Subspace was enveloping Ginny and she welcomed it.

The guard moved his light over Ginny's naked body and handed back her ID which Ginny put back in her wallet.

"So, are you the office slave?" The guard asked.

"No, I am the office submissive." Ginny replied. I enjoy being submissive."

"Even though you get whipped? And do they fuck you, too?"

Ginny nodded yes.

"I see. Turn around and put your hands on the driver's seat and keep them there."

When Ginny complied, the guard kicked Ginny's feet apart and began to rub Ginny's slit. Ginny was wet and she knew that the guard would soon find that out. Ginny felt his hands move her ass cheeks apart.

"Your asshole is gaping. Did one of your office guys fuck you in your ass?"

"No." Ginny said. "Not tonight."

The guard was quiet as her continued his exploration of Ginny's body. The guard was now leaning over Ginny's back and feeing her tits. He finished by pulling on Ginny's hardening nipples.

"You really do like this, don't you?"

"Yes," Ginny hissed as the guard pulled her into a standing position still facing her car.

"Well then, what did you have up your butt tonight?"

Ginny explained that she had just finished servicing two female co-workers, one of whom was her supervisor and that they had used a strap on to fuck her in her asshole while she went down on the other. Ginny heard a zipper go down and knew that the guard was about to take advantage of this unique situation.

"What do you want me to do?" Ginny asked.

"Why don't you turn around and get on your knees and blow me."

Ginny got down on the pavement and reached for the guards cock which was pointing straight at Ginny. She moved her head to his cock and began to lick the head. Ginny thought that his cock was about average and after a few more licks she put the head of his cock in her mouth. It did not take Ginny long before she had the guard's cock all the way down her throat.

The guard was thrusting his cock in and out of Ginny's mouth as his orgasm approached. As he began to cum, he pulled out and aimed his cock at Ginny's face. His cum hit Ginny in her face, covering her eyes, nose and chin.

"Clean me off," ordered the guard.

Ginny took his cock back in her mouth and swirled her tongue over the head as she swallowed the cum that was left on his cock. As the cum on her face dripped toward her mouth, Ginny eagerly licked it off and swallowed.

The guard helped Ginny stand up. He took his flashlight and aimed it at Ginny's face. "Do you submit to your co-workers like this every night?"

"No." Ginny replied. "It's complicated but something I want to do. I need to be submissive."

"Turn around and put your hands on the seat and stick your ass out." The guard was surprised that Ginny didn't hesitate to comply. He chuckled to himself when he saw Ginny spread her legs after she bent over.

The guard was rubbing Ginny's ass. "You have a choice," he said. "My hand or my belt."

"Belt." Ginny earnestly replied.

The guard unbuckled his belt and withdrew it through the loops on his pants. He doubled the belt, and holding the two ends firmly in his left hand, he brought the belt down hard on Ginny's upturned ass with a loud crack. Ginny lurched forward from the blow. Ginny now had a two inch wide red stripe running over her welted and red ass. Two more strokes brought a moan from Ginny.

"That's enough. Don't want anyone to hear. Now, get in your car and get out of here."

Ginny didn't remember the next morning if any one had seen her on the way home the night before. She did remember that Mike had lovingly tended to her sore ass and that she fell asleep in his arms. She woke the next morning and checked her ass in the mirror. The redness, thanks to Mike's gentle application of lotion, had gone but the welts and stripes from the nights activities were still visible. Mike suggested that she tell Scott and Kathy that her abused ass needed some recovery time.

When Ginny returned to work the next day, she found her jacket and sandals placed neatly on her desk. She had worn sweats to work, which she quickly removed, and went to set up the morning coffee and pastry. When she was finished, she returned to her desk and opened her drawer and removed her collar and fastened it around her neck. She didn't know where the leash was, but she got down on her hands and knees and crawled toward Kathy's office. Ginny found Kathy's door locked so she decided that she would wait for Kathy on her hands and knees. She didn't have long to wait.

Kathy unlocked her door and walked behind Ginny.

"You're ass still looks red and welted. Hang on. What are these?" Kathy traced her finger over two wide marks on Ginny's ass. "Rachel and I didn't do that to you. Did Mike have some fun with you when you got home?"

Ginny told Kathy about her encounter with the security guard. When she finished her story, Kathy patted Ginny's ass and told her to crawl into her office.

"Sit in the chair, Ginny."

Ginny rose off her hands and knees and sat in the chair opposite Kathy's desk. Kathy glared at Ginny until Ginny understood what Kathy wanted. Ginny spread her legs and lifted them over the arms of the chair.

"I think it would be easier for you to remember that if you're sitting in a chair, you put your legs over the the chair arms and if the chair has no arms, keep your legs spread so that your pussy is on display. Of course, when you're working, you won't need to do that. Understood?"

"Yes, Kathy. I understand."

"I think we will hold off on whipping your ass this morning, but I have something humiliating in mind that I think will be fun. Anyway, I have come up with a schedule for your activities." Kathy stated. "Friday night, the girls in the office will get their bonus time with you. Make sure you give yourself an enema before you come to work Friday morning."

"Yes, I will, Kathy." Ginny responded.

"Then, next Tuesday after work, you will spend some one on one time with Jerry. There have been other requests but I have put those off until you finish with Jerry. I do have a question, though. Do you think Becky, the delivery girl would like to be a submissive with you one day or after work?" Kathy asked.

"She might. How did you know that she was a submissive?"

"I didn't know. Maria told me that she overheard the two of you talking last week. So, should I invite her to play with us one day?"

"I think she would like to do it." Ginny then related the experiences that Becky and her had together.

"So, Mike has fucked her?"

"Yes."

"Well, I will have to have her deliver lunch and I will ask her." Kathy said as she opened her drawer and pulled out the leash.

"On your hands and knees." Kathy ordered.

Ginny complied as Kathy attached the leash to Ginny's collar and Ginny followed Kathy to the conference room on her hands and knees. Kathy took off the leash and collar once they reached the conference room and Kathy told Ginny to serve coffee and pastry to anyone who wanted some.

After serving, Ginny's collar was reattached.

"I am going to have Ginny crawl between your chairs and the table, like we did the other day. Her ass, as you can see, is a bit raw, but, if you want to spank her, go right ahead. No implements today but anything else you want to do, feel free." Kathy sat down when she finished addressing the employees.

Ginny looked at Rachel while Kathy was talking and Rachel gave Ginny a knowing smile. Ginny began to crawl when Kathy finished and she stopped first in front of Stan who wasted no time in slipping three fingers into Ginny's pussy. He moved his fingers in and out of Ginny and used his other hand to stretch out her nipple, causing Ginny to let out a yell as Stan pulled. He pulled his fingers out of Ginny's pussy and had Ginny turn so that he could stick the fingers that had been inside her pussy into Ginny's mouth.

"Clean them off." Stan instructed Ginny.

She sucked her juices off his fingers and crawled to the next person, Stan slapping her ass as she moved away. Doug was next and he played with Ginny's clit. Ginny was almost purring as Doug continued to rub her. Ginny thought that he wasn't trying to hurt her but was trying to make her cum! Ginny was very wet when Doug stopped and she crawled toward Allison.

At the beginning of Ginny's expanded office humiliations, Allison was not enthusiastic. But, that had changed. She now was an active participant in the daily humiliations.

"Ginny, turn and face the table so I can see your pussy and asshole." Allison ordered.

Ginny did as she was told. She was now facing under the table and her ass and pussy were facing Allison and Ginny could not see that Allison had removed one of her high heels. Using her ChapStick, she greased the heel of the shoe and slipped it back on. Allison placed the tip of her heel against Ginny's asshole.

"Back your ass onto my heel, Ginny. I want everyone to see you take all of my heel up your asshole."

Ginny could hear chairs behind here moving as people stood to watch. Looking under the table, she could see the others get up but when she saw Rachel get up she could see that she wasn't wearing any panties and Ginny was sure Rachel flashed her pussy at her on purpose. Ginny had moved herself back onto Allison's heel. She stopped moving when she felt the sole of Allison's shoe resting against her ass.

"One more thing to do, dear," a smiling Allison said as she pulled her heel out of Ginny's asshole. "Be a dear and clean my heel with your mouth!"

Ginny could hear some laughs and some murmurs coming from her co-workers. But, despite the humiliating request, Ginny turned and opened her mouth and began to suck on the heel of Allison's shoe like it was a cock. When Allison was satisfied with Ginny's humiliation, she told Ginny she could stop and crawl to Maria, who was next. As Ginny did Allison took the side of her foot and pushed Ginny's ass to move her along toward Maria.

Maria was all smiles as Ginny approached. Ginny crawled past Maria's legs until Maria told her to stop. She began to spank Ginny, not very hard at first but building in force until Ginny was near crying. Maria gave no indication that she would have stopped except that Kathy had warned that their time was almost up. Maria said she was finished and Ginny crawled to the far end of the table.

Jerry was next and he put his fingers in Ginny's asshole. He had worked three fingers all the way in when he stopped, slapped Ginny's ass and told her that he was done. Miranda, who had been intently watching Jerry finger Ginny's asshole, was next.

"That was good, Jerry." Miranda said as Ginny crawled in front of her. I'm going to add one more finger." With no hesitation, Miranda leaned over and shoved four fingers into Ginny's ass. Miranda's fingers were all the way in, only her thumb was visible resting on the top of Ginny's ass crack. Miranda moved her fingers out and plunged them back in before slapping Ginny's butt and sending her toward Rachel.

Ginny was sore and Rachel knew it. She reached behind Ginny's ass and found her clit. Slowly she rubbed, taking the juices from Ginny's dripping pussy as lube. Ginny could feel her orgasm building and it wasn't very long before Ginny was groaning and rocking back and forth on her knees.

Ginny came with loud screams that had the onlookers commenting loud enough for Ginny to hear. But Ginny didn't care as her orgasm reached its peak. Ginny pushed her pussy back toward Rachel's fingers as she began to feel the orgasm end, twitching as her clit made contact with Rachel's hand. Rachel stopped but Ginny remained in front of Rachel with her head now resting on the floor.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers