Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

"Ok. Time to get to work. Because of our end of month accounting, no sessions tomorrow or Friday." Kathy announced.

Everyone left the conference room. Kathy came over to Rachel and put Ginny's leash on the table.

"Please walk Ginny back to her cubicle, would you Rachel?" Kathy asked. "Take a few minutes. The girls will have their time with you Friday night. It should be fun for the girls. You? Not so much."

Ginny still had her head down and her ass up when Kathy left. Rachel was gently stroking Ginny's back and ass. Ginny raised her head and looked at Rachel.

"Why are you not wearing underwear?"

Rachel giggled. "I was going to have you lick my pussy this morning but after what went on yesterday and this morning, I thought your needs were greater than mine."

"You have no idea." Ginny said as she told Rachel of her encounter with the security guard.

"Good grief! That must have been horrible." Rachel said sympathetically.

"Actually, it was really humiliating and quite a turn on. I wouldn't object to it happening again."

Rachel laughed. "Let's get you back to your cubicle."

Rachel attached the leash to Ginny's collar and led her out of the conference room; Ginny crawling on her hands and knees behind Rachel.

Because of the amount of work that needed to be done, the next two days passed quickly. People did come into Ginny's cubicle but only to review a document or get information which required Ginny to be at her computer. Although she wanted to spread her legs and lift them over the arms of her chair allowing whoever was in her cubicle an unobstructed view of her pussy and asshole. Ginny had been driven to work by Mike and he was going to pick her up after work in front of Ginny's office building so Ginny knew that there would be no encounter with the security guard after her time with the women in her office.

Towards the end of the day on Friday, Ginny saw Allison and Rachel go into the conference room. Ginny could hear voices but couldn't make out what was being said. Ginny knew that Maria had been in the conference room when she arrived for work and that Maria was closing one of the storage closet doors when she saw Ginny.

At five o'clock, Ginny shut off her computer and waited for whatever was about to happen. She was surprised when Scott Hughes, the office manager, walked into her cubicle.

When Ginny saw Scott, she spread her legs and draped them over the arms of the chair. Scott ogled her pussy.

"I'm really glad we make you do that whenever someone comes into your cubicle or your sitting somewhere in the office. It must be humiliating for you but I like seeing your pussy spread open." Scott said as he continued to gaze.

"It is humiliating but it is also quite the turn on. You know, probably more than anyone else except Kathy, how submissive I am and I do get aroused by being nude in front of others and the humiliations they put me through."

"I am very glad to hear it. I do miss not being involved more in those humiliations but work demands so much of my time. I really like fucking you in your ass but just can't find the time when I'm not conferencing with Japan."

Ginny put her legs down and stood up. She turned away from Scott and bent over putting her hands on her ass cheeks and pulling them apart so Scott had an unfettered view of her asshole.

"Just showing you what you have been missing." Ginny laughed.

"Showing off for the boss, are we?" Kathy jokingly asked as she stepped into Ginny's cubicle with the leash in her hand.

Ginny kept her ass cheeks spread as Scott and Kathy laughed.

"I hear you have some interesting things planned and I wish I could stay and watch but I have to run." Scott stood up and patted Ginny's ass as he left.

"Stand up, Ginny." Kathy ordered as she attached the leash to Ginny's collar. Once she finished, Ginny dropped to her hands and knees. Kathy jerked on the leash and Ginny followed; crawling out of her cubicle behind Kathy.

Kathy led Ginny into the conference room. Allison, Maria, and Miranda were adjusting straps on a large wooden circle that had been placed on top of the conference room table. Rachel was busy by a side table and busy arranging things on the table but Rachel had her back toward Ginny, who couldn't see what Rachel was doing.

"Our plaything is here." Maria announce excitedly. Up on the table, Ginny."

Kathy removed the leash and Ginny stood up and with some effort, climbed up on to the table.

"Get yourself on the board." Miranda ordered Ginny.

Ginny got herself onto the circular board, realizing when she put her knees on the board that it would swivel. Miranda leaned over and spread Ginny's legs and using leather straps bound Ginny's ankles to the board. Allison was in front of Ginny on the other side of the table. Allison had moved a chair so that she could step on it and up onto the table. She put cuffs on Ginny's wrists and pulled Ginny's arms behind Ginny's back and locked her wrists together. Allison pushed Ginny's head down until her head was resting on the wooden circle.

"Go ahead, Miranda, give it a spin." Kathy said.

Gripping Ginny's foot, Miranda spun the wooden device and the group of women laughed as Ginny's trussed up body rotated around the table. Ginny was spread open, her pussy and asshole available to anyone in the group.

""What first?" Allison asked eagerly.

Rachel had placed a number of dildos and butt plugs on the end of the table.

"Let's start with these." Rachel said, indicating the objects on the table. "Take want you want to put inside Ginny and we will spin her around like she's on a Lazy Susan. Instead, why don't we call it a Lazy Ginny?"

There were laughs at Rachel's remark as each woman got up and helped themselves to whatever objects they wished to use on Ginny. Miranda had picked up a medium length dildo, certainly one that would not cause Ginny any problem in taking it, lubed it up and pushed it into Ginny's pussy with one steady push.

Despite the size, Ginny still groaned as the dildo made its way inside her. She repositioned her knees as she felt the "Lazy Ginny" rotate to Maria. Maria held up a six inch long butt plug which she had just finished lubing. Without saying anything, Maria put the tip of the plug against Ginny's asshole and pushed. The tip slid in and as Ginny's asshole began to stretch, she sucked in her breath as the widest part of the plug moved past her sphincter and proceeded up into her ass. Maria had the plug seated in Ginny's asshole as she spun the "Lazy Ginny" around to Allison.

Slapping Ginny on the butt, Allison held up a thick dildo that was at least twelve inches long. "I was going to put this up your asshole, Ginny, but since it is so nicely occupied, your pussy will have to do." Spreading Ginny's pussy lips with her left hand, Allison took the dildo out of Ginny that Miranda had placed there. She then pushed the dildo into Ginny's ass, not stopping until half of it was inside Ginny. Allison steadily pushed the dildo into Ginny's pussy until just the flat base was outside Ginny. Ginny felt the pressure build from the plug and dildo that were inside her. Allison slapped Ginny on the butt and spun the "Lazy Ginny" toward Rachel.

Rachel gently rubbed Ginny's ass and sought out Ginny's clit with her fingers. Ginny was certainly enjoying Rachel's attention and she let out a small moan. Rachel stopped teasing Ginny long enough to pull the dildo out of Ginny's pussy and rotated the butt plug until it slid out of Ginny's asshole.

"Ladies, we've succeeded in opening her up. Time to redden her ass." Rachel proudly announced.

Rachel picked up a small leather paddle and went to work on Ginny's ass. Rachel's strokes weren't particularly hard at first but the intensity of her strokes picked up and Ginny was letting the women know that Rachel was making an impression as Ginny let out some grunts as Rachel delivered her final strokes.

"Spin her to me, Rachel." Maria said and Rachel swiveled the wooden circle to Maria.

Maria looked at Ginny's ass and congratulated Rachel on an excellent paddling. She then invited Allison and Rachel to stand by her as she removed her blouse.

"You've never done this before but I think you might enjoy watching this and it might be something you will want to do to Ginny in the future."

Maria took a tube of lube and began to coat her hand. She took her index finger and pushed some lube up Ginny's pussy. Quickly Maria had three fingers in Ginny. Then she slid her little finger inside Ginny who was now moaning as Maria moved her fingers In and out of Ginny. Maria tucked her thumb against her fingers and pushed her hand into Ginny's pussy.

"Your hand is all the way in her pussy!" Allison gasped as Maria held her hand still.

Smiling at Allison, Maria said that Ginny could take more than a hand in her pussy. She told Allison to ask Ginny how deeply she had been fisted in her pussy and asshole.

"Her asshole?" Allison said in shock looking at Maria. "Ginny, how much have you taken in your pussy and that ass of yours?"

Ginny stammered that she wasn't sure how much she had taken in her pussy but past the elbow in her asshole.

Allison was stunned and Rachel was silent when Ginny answered the question. Maria, who had kept her hand still in Ginny's pussy told Ginny to move her pussy back onto her hand. Ginny moved her hips back and she began to feel Marisa hand move farther up her pussy.

Now everyone had moved behind to watch Maria's hand disappear inside Ginny's pussy.

"Just a few inches more Ginny, then you will be half way to my elbow."

Ginny continued to push back until Maria was satisfied with the depth of her fisting. She told Ginny to stop and to move away from her hand. Ginny pushed her knees into the "Lazy Ginny" and leaned forward. She felt Maria's hand recede until it slipped out of her pussy completely.

"Kathy, Miranda and I have all fisted Ginny. Which one of you wants to fist her in her ass?" Maria asked.

"God, I would love to do that. I have never done anything so kinky. My husband would absolutely freak out if he knew I was going to fist a woman's asshole!" Allison exclaimed. "Rachel, you don't mind?"

"No, not at all. I would love to watch you do her and I have something else in mind."

"If you're not bashful Allison, you might want to take off your shirt and bra. You may go farther than you think and you don't want to get lube on your clothes." Miranda said.

Ginny thought that Allison getting partially undressed would be something that she thought Allison would never do, given that she originally was uncomfortable with Ginny being naked at work and subject to almost daily sexual humiliations. But Allison had overcome her initial objections and Ginny wasn't surprised when Allison thanked Miranda for that suggestion. Allison stripped off her blouse and bra.

"God, Allison," Kathy said, "you should show off more cleavage. You have great tits!"

There was agreement from the others that Allison's large tits were nice looking with no apparent sag.

"Yeah, not bad for a forty five year old." Allison said as she looked down at her tits.

"Too bad you can't see them, Ginny." Rachel said as she leaned down by Ginny's ear. "Maybe if you take Allison's arm up your ass she will let you lick them." Rachel slapped Ginny on the ass.

Ginny thought that Rachel was taking to the dominant role very well.

Miranda and Maria were applying lube to Allison's hand, wrist and half way up her arm.

"There is no way I can get that much up her butt." Allison protested. "I know she gets off on this but I don't want to permanently injure her."

Miranda, Maria and Kathy laughed.

"Ginny can take it, Allison. Go on!" Kathy urged.

Allison put her left hand on Ginny's ass and brought the finger tips of her right hand to Ginny's asshole. She pushed in. Slowly, three of Allison's fingers disappeared into Ginny's asshole. Maria told Allison to pull back and then push in a little deeper. When Allison pulled back again, Miranda put more lube on Allison's hand and wrist.

"Put your little finger in now." Maria instructed.

Allison pushed four fingers inside Ginny. When she pulled back, she tucked her thumb into her hand and pushed steadily into Ginny's asshole. Ginny let out a loud "ahh" when Allison's hand was inside her. Allison kept her hand motionless inside Ginny's ass. Miranda put her hand on Allison's arm.

"Ginny, move your ass back onto Allison's arm. We all want to see how much you can take." Miranda ordered.

Taking a deep breath, Ginny moved her ass backwards. She felt her ass take more of Allison's arm. Ginny had to move her knees in order to take more up her asshole.

"I've got half my arm up there." Allison exclaimed.

"I think that's enough, don't you?" Kathy said. "Pull out slowly, Allison."

As slowly as she could, Allison pulled her arm from Ginny's asshole until her hand popped out with a squelching sound.

"She's very open." Maria said looking at Ginny's gaping asshole. "Next time, you should go all the way to your elbow, Allison."

"Really?" Allison answered. "I was thinking going to my shoulder!" The group all laughed as Ginny was unbound from the "Lazy Ginny" and allowed to stand but her hands were still cuffed behind her. Rachel held Ginny by the arm and pulled, rather gently, on Ginny's nipples as she steadied her. Ginny was enjoying Rachel's efforts and not paying attention as Maria and Kathy pulled a wooden device out of the storage closet. Ginny's heart began to race when she recognized what the device was.

"Based on something Miranda told me, I had Carlos make this especially for you, Ginny." Maria said as she ran her fingers over an inverted, triangular block of wood, supported by two wooden posts. "It's not the same as the one you experienced at the club." Maria continued. "The part that's going between your legs, Ginny, is much more narrow. You will see why shortly. Now, up you get."

Kathy placed a chair next to the device and ordered Ginny to step on the chair and swing her leg over the inverted triangle. With Rachel holding her arm, Ginny reluctantly followed Kathy's instructions. She settled herself on the triangle and she could feel her weight pressing down between her legs as the triangle almost fit perfectly into Ginny's pussy. Ginny remembered what Miranda and Nancy had said when they were at the BDSM club. Ginny was frightened and her breathing reflected that fear.

"You may get a little loud, Ginny. Maybe we should put this on." Kathy said as she handed Rachel a ball gag. "Please put this on Ginny, Rachel. We don't want to attract too much attention."

Rachel took the ball gag and placed the ball by Ginny's mouth.

"Open up, Ginny." Rachel said softly.

Ginny opened her mouth and Rachel placed the ball firmly between Ginny's lips. She then fastened the buckle securely behind Ginny's head.

Ginny's feet dangled a few inches above the carpeted floor of the conference room. The pressure on her pussy was building and Ginny tried to shift her weight, but that offered little relief. Miranda and Maria stood on either side of Ginny. Miranda dug her finger between Ginny's pussy lip and the triangular piece. Miranda pulled Ginny's pussy lip away from the wood and Ginny felt a sharp sting that made her scream into her gag. Miranda had taken a thumbtack and pressed the point through Ginny's pussy lip until it penetrated into the wood of the triangle.

Ginny felt hands on her back keeping her upright. She had never felt that kind of pain. She sucked in air as tears filled her eyes. She only opened her eyes when she realized Maria's finger had lifted her other pussy lip out. Maria pushed another thumbtack into Ginny's out stretched pussy lip and pressed the tack into the wooden triangle. Both of Ginny's pussy lips were now stretched out on either side of the narrow triangle and tacked to the wooden piece.

Keeping one hand each on Ginny's back, Kathy and Rachel looked over Ginny's legs at her pussy. There was a little blood on Ginny's pussy lips, and Ginny was sucking in her breath through the ball gag. Kathy touched the end of one tack and said that it looked like there was room for one more on her side. Kathy had two tacks and she gave one to Rachel.

"Let's do it at the same time, alright?" Kathy firmly said.

"Yes! Rachel excitedly replied.

Kathy stuck her pin next to the pin Miranda had put into Ginny and Rachel put hers next to Maria's. Kathy stepped back to look at Ginny's pussy now stretched and pinned to the wooden triangle that Ginny balanced on. Rachel kept her hand on the small of Ginny's back, helping her stay upright.

Ginny was getting used to the pain and Her breathing was not as deep. There was a part of her that wanted to stop; to say no more. But there was another part of her that wondered what would happen next. Ginny then realized that Allison had not put a thumbtack in her and the panic returned.

Allison approached Ginny, holding a thumbtack in each hand. She put the tacks in one hand and pulled on Ginny's left nipple. She stuck one pin above the nipple and the other thumbtack below her right nipple.

"There!" Allison exclaimed. "Our new company bulletin board."

There was some laughter at Allison's remark and Ginny felt the burn of humiliation spread through her body; covering her like a favorite blanket. Ginny felt Kathy and Rachel remove the pins from her pussy lips and tits. Rachel moved the chair back so that Ginny could swing her leg off the triangle which she was only able to do with Kathy's help.

When Ginny was standing, Rachel undid the ball gag and Kathy uncuffed her hands. Ginny bent to look at her pussy lips. They were red and little pin pricks were visible. Miranda noticed Ginny inspecting her pussy.

"Your pussy will heal in a couple of weeks. Put some antiseptic on your pussy lips. That will help."

Allison was putting on her bra and blouse when she asked Rachel what was the something she wanted to do to Ginny that she had mentioned earlier.

"I thought that I would give Ginny something special. No one really got to have a cum tonight, I thought Ginny should be the only one to cum." Rachel replied.

"Oh, putting on a show for us!" Maria exclaimed.

"Yes, in a way." Rachel explained. "Ginny is going to lie on the end of the conference table and bring her knees up until her feet are flat on the table."

Here, Rachel paused and looked Ginny deeply into her eyes.

"Then, with you watching, I am going to eat Ginny's pussy until she cums."

"Whoa!" Miranda shouted.

"Well, I want a good seat." Allison stated.

Ginny was looking at Rachel, not quite comprehending why Rachel wanted to do that to her.

"Up on the table, Ginny." Rachel said with authority.

Ginny climbed up and spread her legs according to Rachel's instructions. When Ginny's feet were flat on the table, Rachel pushed her knees far apart and lowered her head and began to lick Ginny's slit. Rachel licked Ginny's pussy gently, first her very sore pussy lips and then her clit. Rachel was burying her tongue as deep as she could into Ginny's pussy.

Despite her sore pussy lips, Ginny was beginning to feel the pleasure build. She knew she was getting wet and a soft pleasurable moan escaped Ginny's lips. Ginny was trying to understand what was happening. Rachel wasn't dominating Ginny, and the exhibitionist in Ginny didn't care that the other office women were watching her get her pussy eaten. Rachel was eating her pussy, Ginny thought, in a loving way. Ginny wondered where this would go as Rachel's tongue swiped across her clit. Ginny came with a loud groan and her knees came together squeezing Rachel's head between them.

"God, Rachel, if you want to eat pussy, I would gladly let you, Miranda said as Rachel stood up and Ginny got off the table.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers