Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
871 Followers

"Oh, Mike, that is what I need. I agree with all my heart."

They fell asleep with Ginny snuggled in Mike's arms.

Ginny spent her day off doing wifely duties, but by early afternoon she was done. She heard the mail truck stop in front of the house and for a fleeting moment, she thought of going outside to get the mail. Mike usually got the mail because of Ginny's almost constant nudity and the fact most days he got home from work before Ginny. There was no need to think about going outside to get the mail, because looking out the window, Ginny could see the postman walking towards the front door. A moment later the doorbell rang.

As she had done before, she opened the door and said hello. The postman just stood there, not believing his eyes.

Stammering, he said "I have an envelope for you that needs to be signed."

He handed Ginny a form and pen and she signed her name and returned the items to the postman and took the envelope from him. Ginny noticed that he was staring at her pussy. Ginny stood up straight and put her arms by her side.

"Now, you can have a proper look." Ginny said.

The postman looked at Ginny and watched as she turned around to show him her ass. She bent slightly and then turned to face the postman.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." Ginny said giggling.

"I already have," the postman replied.

Ginny shut the door and glanced at the envelope. It was from an historical organization that Mike belonged to. She walked over to Mike's desk and put the envelope on his desk. She glanced out the window behind Mike's desk and saw the postman looking back toward the house. Ginny giggled when the postman adjusted his pants before getting into his truck. Her amusement was interrupted when her phone rang. Ginny looked at the number and realized it was the Erotic Boutique, an upscale adult store, that Ginny had "modeled" for on a number of occasions.

Ginny was surprised, however, when Janice, the sales girl, was the one making the call. Ginny thought it would be the owner, Nancy, calling.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything. Nancy said you would probably be at work and to just leave a message." Janice said.

Ginny told Janice that she had the day off. Ginny wondered if Janice knew why she had the day off.

"Listen Ginny, we would like to have you back for another show. Nancy has a charity that she is involved with and thought that we could use your, uh, you know, submissiveness in some sort of activity in order to raise funds."

"You mean like a spanking booth," Ginny laughed, "5 swats with the implement of your choice for ten dollars."

"We don't want to do something that we have already done at the Boutique. We want to do something really different, uh really uh..."

"I think the word you're looking for is deviant." Ginny suggested sarcastically.

"Yeah, that's the word. Nancy said to mention to you the evening with Miranda at the club and what they threatened to do to you. She thought that might really work. But, she didn't say what that was."

"Have you met Miranda?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah, she has been in the shop a few times. I sort of figured she was a Dom. It took me a while to figure out she was a lesbian. Apparently, Miranda talked to Nancy a few days ago and the charity idea came up around then."

Ginny told Janice that she would give it some thought and get back to her or Nancy. The two women chatted a bit before they ended the call. Ginny had no idea what to suggest that they hadn't already done; dildos, bondage, anal sex, impact play with a variety of implements. But, she knew that Miranda had probably told Nancy about the triangle and tacks in her pussy lips. Ginny sat in the big reclining chair and though there was no one present, she spread her legs and placed them over the arms of the chair and waited for Mike to get home.

Mike returned home to find Ginny with her pussy spread open, sitting on the chair.

"And what mischief did you get into today?" Mike asked as he bent to kiss his wife.

With her arms around his neck, and a devilish grin on her face, Ginny looked into his eyes and said, "Oh, just flashed the postman who had an envelope for you and Janice from the Boutique called. And the house, if you would notice is pretty clean."

"And what did Janice want, as if I didn't know. Some show they want to put on at the Boutique, I suppose, that will have you naked and submissive."

"Well, that's the funny thing. It wasn't anything specific, just something for a fund raiser for a charity. But they don't want it to be like anything we have already done." Ginny explained.

"So, a spanking booth is out, huh?" Mike asked.

"You're funny because I said the same thing!" Ginny laughed. "I think," Ginny said seriously, "that Miranda told Nancy about the triangle and the thumbtacks through my pussy lips. Nancy and Miranda threatened to do that but Miranda actually did do that at the office. I think that's what Nancy wants, or something similar."

"Do you want me to think up ideas or do you want to come up with something yourself. Or, maybe we ask some friends for their input." Mike offered.

"Let's try to come up with something ourselves." Ginny said as she got up and went to the kitchen to start dinner.

The conversation continued after dinner, as the couple sat together on their couch.

"Ginny, what was the most intense experience that you have had, since we began exploring your submissive nature?"

"The time in Japan after the third auction, was, I thought at the time, the most intense. But, being nude at work is a daily turn on for me. I don't know about it being intense. The thumbtacks through my pussy lips and my tits was something that I had never even fantasized about. I still think about it."

"How so?" Mike asked.

"How many more tacks could I have taken? I had one in each of my tits and four in my pussy lips. But, afterwards, I thought I could have taken more."

"Could you have taken more in your tits or nipples? Or, maybe in your ass?" Mike asked.

Ginny was silent for a moment. She remembered how the tacks had felt when they penetrated her pussy lips and into her tits. Then she answered Mike's question.

"I think I could do more in my pussy lips and tits. My ass would be easy. But, would I feel the humiliation I need? Any ideas?"

"Let me think on that. When do have to let them know if you're interested?"

"Oh, I'm interested but unless they call me first I don't want to say anything to them until we come up with a scenario that works for me."

The next morning, before leaving for work, Mike told Ginny he had thought of an idea.

"Before you were auctioned off, Jonathan always had a preview session where you were displayed, fondled, spanked or other things. It gave the bidders a sense of what they were going to bid on. Why not do something like that? Nancy seems creative enough to come up with something like that."

"I like that. Maybe I will call her tonight if, I can figure out just how many pins or tacks I could handle."

Ginny put on her jacket and shoes. Totally naked underneath, she left for work.

Ginny stopped at the bakery she always visited in the morning. The store was run by an older couple and a young woman Ginny thought was about 19 or 20. She greeted the older woman when she came in. There were no other customers present.

"Here she is," the older woman said, "how are you today? The usual?"

"I'm fine and yes, the usual, please."

"Dear, could I ask you a question?"

"Of course," Ginny replied.

"We have been wondering, dear, myself and my husband, if you are wearing anything under that short jacket you're wearing? You bent over the other day and Marlene, the girl who works here, said she could see everything. Please, don't be upset. We think it's quite daring."

Ginny was blushing, but without hesitation she told the woman that she was naked under her jacket. Not knowing why, Ginny felt compelled to tell the woman that she worked in her office totally naked.

"Why?"

"Well, that's a very long story." Ginny said as she took the package of pastries from the woman.

"I have a proposal for you," the woman began, "if you come into the shop naked one day per week, we will give you your order for that day , free! I know my husband would get a charge out of it and, I think, Marlene will too."

Ginny smiled and asked what other customers might think if they saw Ginny naked when they came in.

"We will just say you are a nudist."

"What would you say if one day I came in naked and I had marks on me?" Ginny asked grinning.

"What do you mean, marks?" The woman replied, now joined by Marlene, who had come out from the back of the shop.

"I am submissive, so I am often spanked or paddled at work and parts of me might be red or bruised."

"No, really?" Marlene said surprised.

"Really." Ginny replied instantly.

"It won't bother us." The woman eagerly said.

"Well, we'll see." Ginny said as she turned to leave. She tucked the package under her arm and before she opened the door, she lifted her jacket up in the back, so that the two women could see Ginny wiggling her ass at them.

Ginny was standing in the conference room of her office. She was nude, her hands were clasped behind her head and she stood with her legs spread wide apart. She was being fondled by her coworkers. Her nipples were pulled and pinched. Her ass was slapped. Fingers pulled at her clit or slid into her pussy. Yet, Ginny was only thinking about her conversation earlier in the morning with the employees of the bakery.

Her one hour of office humiliation over, Kathy reattached the leash to Ginny's collar. Ginny sunk to her hands and knees, as Kathy asked Ginny who she wanted to walk her back to Ginny's cubicle.

Ginny said, "Miranda."

Miranda took the leash from Kathy and led Ginny back to her cubicle. Not content to just walk Ginny back, Miranda took quick strides which forced Ginny to crawl as fast as she could in order to keep up. Once inside Ginny's cubicle, Miranda unhooked the leash. Ginny stood and walked to her chair. Once she sat down, she lifted her legs over the arms of the chair as Miranda watched.

"I'm curious," Miranda asked, "why you picked me? Usually, you select Rachel to walk you back to your cubicle."

"I have to ask you something and I didn't know if you would be available during the day. Having you walk me back to my cubicle, seemed like the best way to get a chance to speak with you."

Looking around, Miranda sat in the chair across from Ginny and stared at her spread pussy.

"Well, what did you want to ask me?"

"Did you tell Nancy about putting me on the triangle and the tacks in my pussy lips and tits?"

"Yes. What of it?" Miranda said haughtily.

"Nancy asked me about doing something for a charity event but hinted that she wanted something really different than what I've done at the Boutique."

"I see. Do you want to sit on the triangle again for the charity event?"

"I was thinking about it. But, I wanted to ask you if you thought I could take more tacks?"

"If we weren't in the office that night but in the club or even the Boutique, I would have put more in."

Miranda scooted forward on her chair and reached for Ginny's left pussy lip and pulled it out. Looking at it she said, "At least five, maybe six in each lip. Maybe even a pin through your clit and and nipples."

Miranda let go of Ginny's lip and ran her finger across Ginny's clit, causing Ginny to moan ever so slightly.

"Seems like we found something do at the charity event."

Miranda stood up and left Ginny's cubicle. Ginny was going to have a difficult time concentrating on work. But, somehow she managed. She wasn't interrupted until late in the afternoon, when Rachel came into her cubicle. As soon as she noticed Rachel, Ginny swiveled her chair to face Rachel, spread her legs and lifted them over the arms of the chair. Rachel smiled.

"Are we still on for Saturday night?" Rachel asked.

"Yes." Ginny said enthusiastically. "You should come for dinner."

"Great! I guess I know what's for dessert!" Rachel laughed.

Ginny laughed, too. "Mike will want to watch you dominate me. We have lots of toys and I'm looking forward to it." Ginny said as she traced a finger through her slit.

"Naughty girl. I'm going to think up something really nasty to do to you." Rachel teased.

"Oh, I hope so! Just to make sure," Ginny said, "It's alright for Mike to be involved with you?"

"Thinking about one of the things I want to do to you, he'll have to be! See you tomorrow night."

Ginny put her legs down and wrote their address on a slip of paper and handed it to Rachel. Ginny finished her last report and headed for home. She had quite a bit to tell Mike.

Over dinner, Ginny told Mike everything that happened during the day. Mike was most amused by the events at the bakery.

"I knew you were going to do that. Your exhibitionist streak is really growing. Any more thoughts on the charity event?" Mike asked.

"Miranda said I could handle a lot more pins or tacks in my pussy lips. God, she even said maybe my clit and nipples. I like the idea of being displayed before they do anything to me, you know, like the auctions. But, I think I will leave that up to Nancy."

After dinner, Ginny called Nancy. Ginny told Nancy that she would gladly be the submissive for the charity event.

"I'm so happy to hear that, Ginny. But I want you to understand that this is going to be beyond anything we've done at the Boutique, or even the club, for that matter. Miranda told me what went on at your office. It's going to be similar. Are you ok with that?"

"Yes, I understand that, Nancy. I want it to be like that. One thing if I can ask, I want you to think of a way to display me before the actual charity event begins. Can you do that?"

Nancy was silent for a moment. "I think I can come up with something. As soon as I have a date, I will call you. Hopefully, it will be soon."

They said their goodbyes and Ginny filled in Mike on the conversation.

"This could get pretty rough." Mike cautioned.

Ginny smiled at him and said, "That's what I need now. It's what I want."

The next day the couple got ready for Rachel coming for dinner and diversion. Mike asked Ginny if she and Rachel had planned anything special. Ginny said they hadn't and suggested that Mike should take the lead.

"I know Rachel likes to dominate me, but it's more sexual. Her Dom streak doesn't come out unless she is with other dominant people."

When Rachel arrived, Ginny, naked, went to the door to let her in. They hugged and Rachel squeezed Ginny's ass as they broke their embrace.

"I guess you're ready," Ginny laughed.

"Very ready."

After dinner, the three went to the living room. Ginny sat in the comfortable chair and spread her legs over the arms. Mike came up behind Ginny and reached down to squeeze her tits. Mike told Rachel to undress while he went to retrieve the toys and implements that Ginny and he had picked out earlier.

When Mike returned, he found two naked women; one laying over the lap of the other. He placed a selection of cuffs, paddles, dildos and butt plugs on the coffee table and he began to undress. He watched intently as Rachel spanked Ginny. When he was naked, he handed Rachel a small leather paddle.

"Use this," he said.

Rachel told Ginny to get off her lap and stand up. Rachel also stood and ordered Ginny to bend over and put her hands on the seat of the chair.

"Spread your legs, Ginny. I want to see all your charms while I paddle you."

Ginny complied, as Rachel brought the paddle down on Ginny's ass with a loud crack. Rachel had delivered four strokes to Ginny's ass before she aimed for her upper thighs. Ginny was shaking her ass to alleviate the growing discomfort.

"I can see that your ass shaking has had a very nice effect on Mike. That's quite a hard on he has. I really like paddling your ass, Ginny."

Rachel brought the paddle down on Ginny's as with a loud smack. Two more swats on Ginny's left asscheek and two more on her right followed. Rachel told Ginny to get on her hands and knees and crawl toward Mike. "I want to watch you suck cock."

Ginny crawled toward Mike, who was now sitting on the couch. Placing her hands on Mike's thighs, she lowered her head and took the head of Mike's cock into her mouth. She licked the underside of his cock before taking him in her mouth again, this time a bit deeper.

"Ginny, don't make him cum. I have other plans for that. That's it. Take him all the way down your throat." Rachel ordered.

Ginny scooted forward on her knees and lowered her head down until all of Mike's cock disappeared down Ginny's throat. Rachel had moved next to Mike on the couch, except she wasn't sitting. She was kneeling on the couch with her facing the back of couch and her ass elevated, facing Ginny.

"That's enough cock sucking. I want you to get your tongue in my asshole while Mike lubes up his hard cock. I've never been fucked in the ass and I have been practicing with my dildo. Now lick!" Rachel ordered.

Rachel got on her hands and knees as Ginny crawled toward her. Ginny put her hands on Rachel's ass and gently pulled her ass cheeks apart. Ginny brought her face right into Rachel's ass as she took her tongue and swiped it across Rachel's asshole. Mike had moved in front of Rachel and placed his hard cock in front of her mouth.

"Open, Rachel." Mike said.

Rachel opened her mouth and sucked on Mike's rigid cock as Ginny's tongue had made its way deep into Rachel's asshole. Mike withdrew from Rachel's mouth and picked up the bottle of lube from the coffee table. He applied a generous amount to his cock and he ordered Ginny to stop licking Rachel as he plunged two fingers, covered in lube, inside Rachel's asshole.

"Mike, make sure you cum in my asshole. I have plans for your cum. Oh, and remember, I've never had a real cock up there."

Mike patted Rachel's ass and told her not to worry. He repositioned Ginny on her back and had Rachel get on her hands and knees above Ginny. Rachel's pussy was now above Ginny's mouth.

"I'm going to fuck Rachel in her ass, Ginny. You lick her pussy and my cock and balls." Mike ordered.

Mike put the head of his cock on Rachel's asshole and gently pushed in. Rachel let out a soft moan and Mike wasn't sure if it was from the pain caused by him entering her asshole or from the licking Ginny was doing to Rachel's pussy. He pushed more of his cock into Rachel's asshole and he felt Ginny's tongue on the underside of his cock. Rachel's practicing with her dildo in her asshole worked because with two more thrusts, Mike was past her sphincter and moving deeper.

Ginny sucked on Rachel's clit as Mike plunged into Rachel's asshole. When Mike was balls deep, Ginny took her tongue and stuck it as far as she could into Rachel's pussy. Rachel was moaning loudly and Mike felt Rachel squeeze her ass around his cock.

"I'm going to cum!" Rachel shouted.

Ginny licked Rachel's clit until she came. Rachel pushed her ass back towards Mike, who could feel his orgasm approaching. He sped up his thrusts as Ginny licked his balls and cock and sucked the juices from Rachel's pussy. With one deep push, Mike came in Rachel's asshole. He laid across Rachel's back and she, in turn, laid her head by Ginny's pussy.

Rachel kissed Ginny's pussy and she began to lick Ginny's pussy lips. Mike began to pull out of Rachel and he moved away, resting against the couch. Rachel pushed herself up onto her knees and positioned her ass right above Ginny's face.

"Swallow all of Mike's cum as it drips out of my asshole, Ginny. Use your tongue to clean me out."

As Mike's cum drained from Rachel's ass, Ginny opened her mouth to receive it. She pushed her tongue inside Rachel's gaping asshole and licked up as much cum as she could reach. Rachel was now resting her ass on Ginny's face, raising up occasionally to allow Ginny to breathe. Once she was satisfied that her asshole was cleaned of Mike's cum, did Rachel lower herself so that the two women now had their faces in each other's pussies.

Gln1517
Gln1517
871 Followers