Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 08

Story Info
Ginny's submission becomes complete.
15.1k words
4.54
40k
7

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
870 Followers

This is the continuation of the submissive activities of Ginny. You should read some of the earlier entries if you haven't done so, only to familiarize yourself with Ginny and other characters. Please enjoy. Comments are welcome and I even respond to a few if asked.

*****

Four months later.

It was difficult, even now, for Ginny to recall everything that had happened. It was a shock and something Ginny wasn't prepared for. She sat on her couch, wearing a robe. To most people, sitting on your couch in a robe would be normal. But Ginny had spent the better part of three years naked almost all of the time, even at work. She began to recall the events of that pivotal night.

Ginny always told Mike everything that had happened to her if he wasn't present and she couldn't wait to tell him about her Caribbean experiences. She was disappointed that he wasn't home when she returned.

She undressed, as she was always naked in the house, and waited for Mike to return. Two hours later, she noticed the flashing lights in front of the house. Ginny felt her heart begin to beat faster. But, it was not the heart beat she felt if she was about to used sexually. She saw the officers walk to the door and quickly put on the robe she kept hanging by the door.

It was the worst hour of her life. The policeman explained that a car had jumped the curb by the university where Mike worked and where he had been walking. Mike was struck by the car and had died instantly. The driver was under arrest for driving under the influence.

Ginny was shattered. Mike was always there; to listen, suggest, or plan. She remembered that she tried to think who to call. She called her mother and her parents had rushed over. She called work the next day and explained as best she could to Kathy Bossert, her supervisor and to Scott Hughes, the office manager, that she was going to need time off. They were, of course, very understanding.

Then the funeral and seeing their attorney to go through Mike's will. Mike had planned well. The insurance settlement and savings would be more than enough for Ginny to live on. Their house, her house now, would be free of a mortgage. Financially, Ginny would have no worries.

What had changed, or at least disappeared, was Ginny's desires to be submissive and yield to her need for humiliation and sexual servitude. She stopped being naked at work and around the house but as she sat on the couch, in her robe, the old needs and wants that had been so much a part of her life, began to reemerge. Ginny fought the feelings, thinking that she would be betraying Mike. But, the feelings were growing and there wasn't anything Ginny could do to stop them and now, four months later, Ginny didn't want to stop these reemerging feelings.

Ginny took small steps back into her role as a submissive. She began by being nude at home, but her nudity was confined to her house. She hadn't reverted back to being a naked submissive in the office. She did return to work two months after Mike died and she was asked if she wanted to resume those activities but she put them off and no one at work pressured her.

She was sitting on the couch when the doorbell rang. This would be the first test. Should she put on her robe or answer the door naked. That feeling of submissiveness, the tingling she felt between her legs, all came back as she walked to the door, her robe still hanging on a hook upstairs.

Rachel's face broke into a wide smile when Ginny opened the door.

"Going around naked again, I see." Rachel said as Ginny stepped aside to let Rachel in.

"The old feelings have started to return, maybe not all of them but certainly some of them." Ginny said as she and Rachel walked into the living room. Ginny, who enjoyed Rachel's emerging dominance, thought that the next step back into full time submissiveness was in order. She sat on the comfortable chair as she had often done in the past, and draped her legs over the arms of the chair. She had kept her pussy waxed so when her legs were spread, there was nothing hidden from Rachel's stare.

"I miss your being a sub at work. I hope this means you're returning to your old habits." Rachel said as she sat down.

"It's been difficult. Before, when Mike was alive, he was always there to encourage my need to be submissive, even if he didn't take part all the time. But over the last weeks, Rachel, the feelings have returned, yes, but they are far more, I don't know how to describe it, intense or more involved than they have ever been."

"How are they more intense, Ginny?" Rachel asked.

"Well, you know my history, of being auctioned as a sex slave for a fixed period of time and being a slave on the Island along with Michelle and Gabriela. You also know that I was submissive at work for an hour or so each morning."

"Yes, I know all that and I hope that continues but what is this new type of feeling you're talking about?" Rachel said.

"All those, uh, adventures," Ginny replied, "we're limited. They stopped after a certain length of time. I'm wanting them not to stop. To continue."

"I know I'm somewhat new to this, but I believe what you are describing is sexual slavery and not sexual submission." Rachel responded.

Ginny didn't say anything. She lowered her legs from the chair arm and got on the floor. She then crawled to Rachel and put her head on the floor by Rachel's feet, her ass up in the air. Rachel stood up and began to undress. When she was naked, she sat down on the leather couch and told Ginny to kiss her feet and to suck each of her toes. Ginny instantly obeyed.

As Ginny sucked on each of Rachel's toes and licked the arch of each foot, Rachel asked Ginny if she was ready to return to return work as the naked office submissive. Ginny stopped her oral attention to Rachel's feet and looked up into Rachel's face.

"I am, but Rachel, I need you to know that I want my submission to be more. I knew that when I came home. Mike's death put those thoughts, or needs, on hold. But, they have returned and they are stronger than they have ever been."

"I should have left you on the island." Rachel laughed.

"I wasn't ready for that type of commitment, but now..." Ginny's voice trailed off. "I'm not even sure how to proceed. I was thinking of talking to Jonathan. He may know a solution. But I know I want to come back to work, if only for a short time. I don't need the money. I'm going to talk to Kathy tomorrow."

"We should plan something really special for your return to the office." Rachel said as she began to undress. When she was naked, she sat on the couch and spread her legs. "Lick my pussy, slave!" Rachel commanded. Ginny obeyed.

The next day, Ginny was in Scott Hughes office. She was dressed and standing in front of his desk. Kathy Bossert was seated next to Ginny.

"Ginny, are you certain this is what you want to do? This is pretty intense, even for you." Scott said.

"This is what I need to do. I'm certain it will feed my submissive needs, and that my work colleagues will certainly make it humiliating. I think the men, you included, will enjoy it." Ginny replied.

"No doubt I will." Scott said.

"I think the women will enjoy it, too." Kathy said with a gleam in her eye.

"Then, we do this tomorrow. It will make for a really interesting casual Friday." Scott said. "I will e-mail everyone that the office submissive will return tomorrow."

"I'm going to ask Rachel to help me get you ready. Is that alright with you?" Kathy asked.

"More than alright," Ginny smiled as she left Scott's office and returned to her cubicle to work.

During the afternoon co-workers came by Ginny's cubicle to see if the e-mail they had received was true, that she was again going to be submissive to the people in the office. Ginny told each one that she was and that they certainly would be happy.

The next morning, Ginny put on her light jacket and nothing else for the drive to work. The feelings of submission had returned but now they were deeper and far more intense than Ginny had ever felt.

It wasn't necessary for Ginny to go to the bakery. Other arrangements had been made during her absence and sabbatical, but she would ask Kathy if she should start doing that chore again. She pulled into her parking spot and walked through the doors to the elevator. For a moment she thought about taking off her jacket and walking naked into the lobby. She decided against it but she did lower the zipper enough to show off her perky tits. She encountered no one as she rode up the elevator.

Ginny was surprised to find Rachel and Kathy in the office. She walked to her cubicle and took of her jacket. She didn't turn her computer on since she knew she would spend all day in the Conference Room. She walked to Kathy's office and found Rachel sitting and talking to Kathy.

"You're here. I can't wait to start." Kathy said. "Let's get this out of the way. Did you clean yourself out this morning?"

"Yes."

"Yes, Mistress Kathy." Kathy corrected. "Every time you have to respond to someone you will use the term Mistress or Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Kathy."

"Get on your knees." Kathy ordered.

Kathy rose from her chair and opened a drawer on her desk. She removed Ginny's collar and leash and handed the leash to Rachel as she put the collar around Ginny's neck. Rachel then attached the leash to the collar.

"As we agreed, you will not stand up unless it is to get into a position that a Master or Mistress wants to put you in. You will not walk until you are released from your time of submission. You will crawl on your hands and knees. Now, we should go and get you ready for the staff. Rachel, please lead her out."

Rachel pulled on the leash and led Ginny out into the hallway. Kathy walked behind Ginny, admiring Ginny's ass as she crawled. Kathy thought to herself that this woman had a gorgeous ass. She suppressed the urge to laugh as she thought about how many times today her asshole would be filled with cock, dildo or fist and just how red Ginny's ass would look after being paddled, spanked or strapped.

When they reached the Conference Room, Kathy told Rachel to unhook the leash and for Ginny to stand up. When she stood, Ginny saw the leather straps that attached under the table were out. Rachel came behind her and with a hand on Ginny's back, pushed her gently forward until her upper torso was resting on the table. Kathy and Rachel quickly placed leather cuffs on her wrists and attached them to straps that pulled Ginny's arms up and away from her body. Each woman took one of Ginny's ankles and spread them toward the table legs. Cuffs were put on her ankles and attached to the table legs. She felt a hand stroke her ass and pull her cheeks apart.

"I don't know why I thought of this but I want to take a picture of our subs asshole before and then at the end of the day. I want to see a big gape, Ginny. If not, I might have to bring in the night cleaning crew to open you up more." Kathy laughed as she took out her phone. "Spread her cheeks, would you, Rachel?" Kathy clicked a picture and showed it to Ginny.

"Nice and puckered. Looks like it's been awhile since you have had anything up there. Ok, Rachel."

"Steady now." Rachel said. Ginny felt a cool liquid being applied on her ass and knew that in a moment, Rachel would be applying lubricant in her asshole. Ginny felt Rachel push the lube into her asshole with one finger. Ginny felt more lube being applied on her asshole and Rachel pushed it deep into Ginny, using two, then three fingers. "All lubed up."

"Good. Let's get the toys and implements ready." Kathy said and they walked to a locked cabinet which Rachel unlocked and removed the items that would be used on and in Ginny and placed them at the other end of the table so that Ginny could see them.

"We know it's been a few months since you've been dominated, Ginny," Rachel said, "so I'm going to do you a favor. You know one or maybe all four of the guys will want to take you in your ass, but you haven't had anything in there recently, so I think having a butt plug in there will make it easier on you. What do you think, Kathy?"

Kathy laughed, "Good idea."

Rachel picked up a butt plug from the table and began to apply lube to the implement. Ginny could see Rachel out of the corner of her eye. Rachel moved behind Ginny when she finished.

"I didn't take the biggest one, Ginny, but this will get you opened up. Looks like two to three inches around the middle. Here we go, then."

Rachel pushed the tip of the plug against the opening of Ginny's asshole and slowly pushed it in. Ginny squirmed as the plug made its way into Ginny's ass. It took some twisting and pushing to get the widest part past Ginny's sphincter, but finally Rachel had the plug seated in Ginny's asshole.

Rachel slapped Ginny's ass when she was done. Kathy looked at the base of the plug and gave it a little pull. "Not going anywhere." Kathy said and she slapped Ginny's ass twice.

Within a few minutes the staff arrived and went to the Conference Room. Scott Hughes, as the Division Manager, addressed the staff.

"I'm sure you have figured out why we are here this morning. As you can see, our office submissive, Ginny, is back with us. But, even though you see her bound and spread open for your use, there are some things that are going to change. All of these changes were suggested by Ginny and Ms. Bossert and I have agreed to them, after speaking with Mr. Matsui, our President." Scott looked at each member of the staff. He could tell that they were paying strict attention.

"There has been a change in Ginny's status. She is no longer the office submissive." Scott announced as he paused for effect. "She will now be the office slave." The staff reacted in silence. "Ginny will be available, during work hours, to each of you, or a group of you. Nothing is off limits. Her workload will be given to a new hire, or someone from the warehouse administrative staff that we promote. Now, there are some rules that we ask that you follow. Kathy."

Kathy stood and walked to the front of the table and stood next to Ginny's bound body. "If your work is finished, you can have your fun with our slave, Ginny. Also, she may not walk at anytime. She must crawl if she is going anywhere outside the conference room, that includes the bathroom. If she is peeing, she must keep the door open. Anything else, she can close the door. Make certain, after you use her, that she cleans any implements and herself. You may not do anything that can permanently mark her or cause permanent injury. She must wear only her collar and nothing else. Ginny, or slave, will only remain with us for a limited time as she will leave us soon. So, enjoy her while you can." Kathy sat down, but not before slapping Ginny's ass.

"Those are the rules. Just move to the bathroom if you're going to use her mouth to pee in. Let's limit that type of play to just peeing." Scott said. "Ok, that's it. Feel free to indulge until 9:00 am then back to work. Rachel will check on our slave at that time."

Scott sat down. There were a few murmurs in the room, but no one was talking loud enough to hear. Ginny turned her head and saw her three male co-workers whispering. Stan, who had always enjoyed humiliating Ginny, started to laugh. He got up and walked over to Scott and whispered something in his ear. Scott broke into a wide grin and said something back to Stan. Ginny could only make out the words "before lunch."

"Well, if no one is going to give this woman what she wants, I will." Allison said loudly. She got up and walked over to the table where the implements were placed. She picked up the leather paddle and moved behind Ginny.

"If you're going to be a slave you better get used to having your ass paddled, maybe even whipped. To bad we don't have a whip. But, we have this paddle and I'm going to put it to good use on your slave ass." Allison announced.

Allison rubbed the paddle against Ginny's ass. Then she delivered her first swat. Ginny lifted her upper body from the table from the force of the blow. The second swat came quickly. There was no reaction from Ginny as the others in the room were getting up and moving behind Allison to better see what was happening. Allison delivered two more swats.

"Are you enjoying this, slave?" Allison asked.

Ginny was not used to being called "slave." But, she responded, "Yes, Mistress."

Allison continued to paddle Ginny's ass. Almost imperceptibly, and despite her bound position, Ginny began to raise her ass as she awaited the next swat from Allison's paddle. Allison announced that she was going to give Ginny twenty four strokes and she was half way done. Allison alternated swats between Ginny's left ass cheek and right. Ginny was softly grunting after each stroke and when Allison finished, Ginny's ass was bright red.

"That was fun." Allison said, with a hearty laugh, as she put the paddle down.

Maria walked toward Ginny and put her hand on Ginny's very red ass. "Very hot. You did an excellent job, Allison. I'm going to pay attention to a different part of our slave." Maria walked to the table and picked up the riding crop. She took a position behind Ginny. She crouched behind Ginny, her skirt riding up her legs as she did.

"Just a few, I think." Maria flicked the crop against Ginny's pussy. Maria was teasing more than punishing. The flicking became more rapid and Ginny was beginning to feel it. Maria stopped and brought the crop up hard into Ginny's pussy.

"Ahhh." Ginny let out a loud moan.

"Maria, take it easy. We have plans for her later." Doug teased.

"Not to worry. I think our little slave here can take it. Can't you, slave?" Maria asked as she again brought the crop up into Ginny's pussy.

"Yes, Mistress." Ginny responded.

Maria cropped Ginny's pussy two more times before she stopped. Maria ran her finger up Ginny's slit, causing Ginny to twitch. Maria smiled but said nothing.

Kathy announced that it was time to return to work. "Remember, when you finish your work Ginny will be available for you to use. Kathy patted Ginny on the ass as the staff left the room. Only Rachel remained in the room with Kathy.

"Help me uncuff her, Rachel and you can walk her her to the bathroom."

When Ginny was uncuffed, she stood and stretched, then got on her knees.

"Good girl. You remembered your instructions, slave." Rachel said as she took Ginny's collar and fastened it around her neck and attached the leash to the small o ring on the front of the collar.

Rachel pulled on the leash and led Ginny out of the large room into the hallway. Ginny, now the dutiful slave, crawled behind. Ginny kept her eyes down as she crawled toward the washroom. Rachel opened the door and led Ginny inside.

"Your ass is really red. You can pee if you need to."

Ginny crawled to the bowl, sat down and let a stream of piss out. She took some toilet paper but Rachel stopped her and took the paper from her.

"Spread." Rachel said firmly.

Ginny spread her legs as Rachel slowly, almost teasingly, dried Ginny's pussy. Rachel balled up the used toilet paper and put it in Ginny's mouth. Rachel had Ginny drop it in the toilet. Rachel pulled on the leash and led Ginny, crawling, out the door back to the conference room.

Once they were back in the large room, Rachel had Ginny her on her knees. She put cuffs on Ginny's wrists and attached her wrists to the back of the collar.

"Arch your back a bit. I want your tits to be thrust out. That's it. Look I have no idea what anyone wants to do with you, but I'm sure you are going to have an interesting day." Rachel placed her hand under Ginny's chin, bent down and kissed her. Ginny opened her mouth to receive Rachel's tongue. "I'll be back in a couple of hours to check on you." Rachel left the room.

Gln1517
Gln1517
870 Followers