Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 09

Story Info
Ginny's search for permanence reaches a conclusion.
14.3k words
4.62
26.2k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

This is the final chapter in the Ginny saga. I hope you enjoyed the stories as much as I enjoyed writing them. Thanks for the comments and votes. They are appreciated.

*****

Rachel looked at Ginny. "Are you absolutely certain this is what you want?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I don't think I can be any other way. Not now."

"I'm just worried that I may never see you again." Rachel said as she approached Ginny.

Rachel pulled Ginny toward her and into a very passionate embrace. Rachel could feel Ginny's nipples harden against her blouse. Ginny opened her mouth as Rachel's tongue sought entry. Ginny sucked Rachel's tongue into her mouth. As the embrace broke, Rachel slid her hand down Ginny's naked back.

"Turn around." Rachel ordered.

Ginny turned around as Rachel knelt behind Ginny.

"Your ass is still very red. Hope Jonathan doesn't want to spank you."

Ginny chuckled. "I think my ass is Jonathan's favorite part of me. He will want to fuck my asshole if past times with him are any indication."

Rachel laughed. "Well, if he does, I want to watch. How are you feeling about what he is going to say?"

"Excited. Nervous, maybe. I know that this is what I want. I think after reading everything Mike wrote, that he would have sold me into a permanent slave relationship if I told him that's what I wanted. I realize that now, especially after being the office slave."

"You were the office submissive for a long time, Ginny. It was only a short time that you were the office slave." Rachel replied.

Ginny didn't immediately respond to Rachel. Instead, she searched her mind for an answer.

"I think I always was the office slave, at least in my head. I loved everything about it. I don't know if being someone's slave for a long period of time is going to work but I know I have to try and I know I need your support."

"Ginny, you will always have my support. You know that. But, I want to know that you will be ok and not put into some foreign brothel or tortured to death."

"I don't want that, either. I'm trusting that Jonathan will establish safeguards. Let's see what he says."

Ginny and Rachel sat next to each other on the couch. Jonathan arrived some twenty minutes later. Ginny opened the door and Jonathan hugged Ginny, squeezing her ass as he always did. Ginny winced when Jonathan squeezed.

Jonathan noticed the reaction of Ginny and spun her around to look at her ass.

"Looks like you got worked over, Ginny."

"We had a pain day for Ginny at work." Rachel called from the living room.

"Ah, I didn't see you there, Rachel. How are you?"

Rachel smiled as Ginny and Jonathan walked toward the living room. Ginny asked if Grace was coming and Jonathan explained that she was away visiting her sister.

"Not to worry, Ginny. Grace wouldn't miss seeing you sold into slavery. Now, we have things to discuss. Let's sit down." Jonathan suggested.

Rachel and Jonathan sat on the couch. Rachel told Ginny to sit in the leather chair in her office position. Ginny sat on the chair and spread her legs over the arms of the chair.

"I never get tired of seeing you in that position." Rachel said.

"I like it, too. I even have Grace sitting like that every so often." Jonathan offered. "I

have reached out to the people who have been to your auctions before and all of them will attend. I also had some recommendations from acquaintances of mine. These people were harder to contact but I did contact them and seven have committed to attending. But, I must tell you, these people are very wealthy, but they are very, very kinky."

"Jonathan, if I could make a suggestion."

"By all means, Rachel."

"I think we should invite all the people from our office. I think it would add to Ginny's humiliation and, I think for Ginny, humiliation is a key ingredient."

"I'd like to ask the girls from the Erotic Boutique to attend." Ginny added.

Jonathan nodded and asked for the bookstores number and the names from Ginny. He asked Rachel to handle inviting the people in the office. Rachel agreed.

"What about your parents, Ginny? They know about your submissiveness. Do you want to invite them?" Jonathan asked.

"I don't think that would be wise. If it was an auction for a few days slavery, it would be ok for them to be there and watch. But for this? Let's leave them out." Ginny said.

Jonathan then explained, that similar to Ginny's other auctions, there would be a preview where people could examine Ginny or ask questions.

"Will they be able to play with Ginny during the preview?" Rachel asked.

"Of course. We should talk about what we will allow during the preview." Jonathan replied. "Ginny, what are your thoughts?"

"I think if I allow people to have sex with me, then it's just a colossal gang bang and the idea of being an auctioned slave is lost. I think they can do what they wish but no sex."

"Fingers in you would be ok, right?" Rachel asked.

Ginny nodded that it would be alright to do that. Ginny added that she could be spanked, paddled or whipped. Jonathan asked how did Ginny want to be presented during the preview. Ginny thought for a moment and looked at Rachel and Jonathan.

"You decide. Whatever you want to do will be fine. Remember, I'm a slave. I don't get to choose. Jonathan, you decide how I will be displayed during the auction."

"Actually, Grace made a suggestion for that but I'm going to keep that to myself for now." Jonathan smirked and looked at Rachel.

"We are going to have a welfare check on Ginny, aren't we Jonathan?" Rachel said firmly.

Jonathan explained to both Ginny and Rachel that every three months, Ginny would return from her owner for five days, at the owner's expense.

Ginny was looking away, lost in her thoughts and Rachel and Jonathan both noticed.

"What are thinking about, Ginny?" Rachel asked. "Having second thoughts?

"No, not at all. I was thinking about Mike and based on what I have learned how Mike thought about all this, I hope I'm making him proud."

"No doubt." Jonathan said. "Knowing Mike as I did, I believe he would have been delighted to put you in bondage for your preview."

"One more thing to cover, Ginny, limits on your use after you are sold."

"I have two, Jonathan. I don't want to be killed or permanently marked, like tattoos or branding. Everything else my owner wants to do to me or have me do is fine."

"So, you can be pierced, and there would no limit on what could be done to you. Is that correct?" Jonathan asked.

Without hesitating, Ginny replied, "Yes. I won't have any hair on my body below the neck. But if my owner wants my hair different or shaved off, that's okay."

Ginny fell silent for a moment then asked Jonathan when the auction would be held.

"Looks like two months away. What about your house? Are you going to sell or just close it up?" Jonathan asked.

Ginny didn't respond. She was deep in thought. Taking a deep breath, she decided to reveal her greatest fear.

"Jonathan, you were the first one, besides Mike, to see me naked and in a submissive role. I'm worried that a few years have past and I'm getting close to forty. Do I still look...uh, good?"

"Ginny, your tits are still firm and perky and your nipples still respond. Your pussy may be a tad more open than it was a few years ago. Your asshole certainly is more open but I guarantee a cock will still feel good in there. This isn't something you should be worried about." Jonathan said as he walked toward Ginny who still had he legs draped over the arms of the chair she was sitting in.

Jonathan put his hand on her shoulder and told her than she was still desirable to men and women.

"I can speak for the women part." Rachel blurted out. "Everybody thinks your hot. Now, what are you going to do about your house?"

"I'm going to keep it. Hopefully, Grace and you will keep an eye on it." Ginny said to Jonathan.

"Not a problem. Normally, I would stay and have some fun with you, Ginny, but I've got things to do and it looks like your bottom needs a few days rest. I would suggest that the month before the auction you limit your play. We certainly don't want you marked up before you're bought." Jonathan instructed.

"I'll make sure of that." Rachel said.

Jonathan said his good buys and left, leaving Ginny and Rachel alone. Ginny remained seated in the chair with her legs spread over the arms of the chair.

As soon as Jonathan left, Rachel undressed and sat on the couch. She directed Ginny to get off her chair and crawl to her. Ginny did as she was directed. As she crawled near her dominant, Rachel spread her legs. Ginny lowered her head to begin servicing Rachel's pussy, but Rachel stopped her.

"Did you hear anything from Jonathan that you didn't expect?"

"No, not really. Piercing would be new, that's a bit frightening and in all my other experiences, I've never had more than three men at a time. I think that might change. In fact, I have been fantasizing about being gang banged."

"Hmmm. As much as I love doing things to you, I think I would enjoy watching you get gang banged, especially if I could direct it." Rachel teased.

Ginny looked up at Rachel. "What would you have me do in this Rachel directed gang bang?" Ginny asked with a smile on her face.

Rachel looked down at Ginny and pushed her head down to her pussy. "You lick like a good little slave girl and I might tell you."

Ginny laughed but quickly assumed her slave persona and began to lick Rachel's pussy. As Ginny licked Rachel's slit and sucked on her clit, Rachel, between moans, began to describe Ginny being gang banged.

"I would have 30 guys, maybe you would know some, maybe not. You would suck their cocks to get them hard so that they could fuck you in your pussy or your asshole, but they would not cum. After you had fucked them, you would get up on your knees and two guys at a time would cum in your mouth. As soon as your mouth was full and cum was dripping down your chin and onto your tits, I would tell you to swallow. You would repeat that until every guy came in your mouth. You would scrape up the cum that dripped on your body and put it in your mouth and swallow it."

Ginny was licking Rachel's pussy with abandon. Her description of the gang bang obviously excited Ginny and it wasn't to much longer that Rachel began to cum. She held Ginny's head and thrust her pussy into Ginny's mouth. After she had her cum, Rachel had Ginny lick all her juices from the inside of her thighs. When Ginny finished, Rachel turned around and placed her knees on the couch and leaned forward, resting her upper torso on the back cushions of the couch.

"Lick my asshole, Ginny. I want to feel your tongue in my ass."

Ginny moved closer to Rachel's offered asshole and began to lick. She spread Rachel's ass cheeks and drove her tongue as deep into Rachel's asshole as she could. She continued to lick and tongue fuck her until Rachel pushed Ginny away.

Rachel had Ginny sit next to her. "Did you like my gang bang description?"

"Very much. Swallow thirty guys, huh? That would be a record!"

Ginny spent the rest of the evening wrapped in Rachel's arms, only breaking the contact long enough to eat Rachel's pussy again and to take care of any personal needs.

The following morning, Ginny awoke with a lightness of being that she hadn't felt since Mike's passing. She knew what her way forward was going to be. But, there was the closeness of being with Rachel that Ginny truly was growing accustomed. Would it be the same after her return from a year's slavery? Would it even be the same during the break periods that we're going to be scheduled during her slavery? This was the question a naked Ginny asked when Rachel came down for coffee in the morning.

"I admit, Ginny, that it is going to be hard not having you around every day. Very hard. But, if this is something you want to do, then I'm ok with it."

"I need to do this, Rachel. There isn't any doubt in my mind." Ginny responded.

The two sat quietly for a while. Rachel asked if she thought there would ever be another office submissive. Ginny laughed at the question.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Matsui has instructed Scott and Kathy to hire one." Ginny said laughing.

"So, let me ask you something." Rachel said later that morning as she dressed to leave. "Do you want to have the gang bang before you leave as a slave or during your slavery?"

"You must really want to watch me take on thirty guys and swallow a gallon of cum. I haven't thought that much about it beyond last night. I mean, it's possible, based on what I told Jonathan last night, that it could happen during my slavery. It could even happen more than once."

"I must admit that I enjoy watching you be submissive or humiliated. The more intense, the better. Maybe, I'm a closet voyeur.!" Rachel giggled.

"Well, if I was going to be the star attraction at a gang bang, I would want it before I'm led off naked and in chains." Ginny laughed.

"You're always naked, not always in chains, but naked. Would you do it?"

"Rachel, I would do anything you wanted. I am your slave."

Ginny had never said that to Rachel. Ginny didn't know how Rachel would react to the remark, but Ginny knew it was something that she wanted to say.

Rachel kissed Ginny and told her if she still felt that way after her year of slavery, than she would be Ginny's Mistress for the rest of her life. Ginny had tears in her eyes as she and Rachel hugged.

Rachel left the next morning and Ginny set about cleaning. She thought it would be easy to close up the house. She did her laundry but it was mostly sheets and towels. She did wash her jacket and Ginny laughed to herself when she realized that the jacket was the only piece of clothing she had worn. She wondered if she could go naked until she was sold. She imagined she would be naked all the time when she was a slave. Ginny was determined to try.

Ginny woke the next morning and got ready for work. Shower, enema, do her hair and makeup, grabbed her jacket and into the car. Today, determined to be naked, she didn't put the jacket on. She opened the garage door and walked to her car. She opened the car door, her ass to the street, unaware that a neighbor, Harriet Marks, was out walking her two dogs.

Ginny backed out of the driveway and headed for work. She parked and went into the building and up to the office. She had left her jacket in the car, just taking her wallet and keys. She made coffee and knelt down in the conference room, putting her hands behind her head and waited for staff to arrive.

Kathy Bossert was first to arrive. She walked into the conference room and poured herself a cup of coffee and slumped down in a chair before acknowledging Ginny's presence.

"Morning, Ginny. Oh, I mean slave."

"Good morning, Mistress Kathy. Are you alright, Mistress?"

"Yes, just tired. Lots of work. We have told Mr. Matsui that you will be leaving shortly and we had a video conference with him last night. He wants us to try and replace you."

"That shouldn't be to difficult. I'm sure there are any number of qualified candidates who can handle logistics."

"I don't think you understand. Yes, he wants a logistics person but he wants a logistics person who can also be the office submissive. Like I said, he wants to replace you."

"Mistress, do you have any idea who you would recruit?"

"No idea, but it's not going to easy."

Ginny thought about Michelle, but she was spending more time in England. Then Ginny remembered the deli delivery girl who had shared some experiences with Ginny.

"Mistress, how about Becky, the delivery girl from the deli?"

"Would she be interested?" Kathy asked.

"She always said that she would love to work naked and she has had some submissive experiences. We should have her deliver lunch and you could ask her if she is interested." Ginny suggested.

"Let's do that." Kathy happily agreed. "This morning may be a bit unusual. It's nothing you haven't done before, but, for here, a bit different."

Ginny wondered what was in store for her as the rest of the staff arrived for work and went into the conference room.

After taking a few sips of coffee, the Office Manager, Scott Hughes, addressed the staff. He stood next to Ginny, who was still kneeling naked on the floor. "You all received the e-mail from Mr. Matsui and everyone is aware of what he has requested. Is there anyone who does not wish to participate?"

There was no response from the staff. Ginny still had no idea of what Scott meant. She looked at Rachel who just smiled at Ginny, giving her no hint as to what was about to happen.

"Kathy, did you bring the camcorder?" Scott asked.

"In my office. I'll go get it once we explain to our office slave what's going to happen." Kathy responded.

"Right, so let's get started." Stan said with a very leering stare toward Ginny.

"Stan, Doug, and Jerry are going to fuck Ginny while the women watch. Tomorrow, the women get Ginny, and the men watch. The two sessions are going to be recorded and sent to Mr. Matsui so that he and his staff can watch. Any questions? Good. Let's start."

Kathy returned with camera. The three men began to strip and spoke loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Who gets which hole?" Jerry asked. "I like fucking her ass."

"So do I!" Stan said.

It was Doug who came up with the solution. "Let the slave chose who does what."

"Hey slave," Stan said. "Who do you want in your ass?"

Ginny looked at the three naked men now standing in front of her. In her role as the office submissive, Ginny had fucked all of them and they had all fucked her in the ass.

"Who's got the biggest cock, Ginny?" Miranda called out.

"Stan is the biggest, Mistress Miranda." Ginny replied.

"Stan should fuck you in the ass, then. Who is second biggest?" Miranda asked.

"Doug and Jerry are about the same but Jerry is thicker, Mistress Miranda."

"Good. Jerry gets your pussy and Doug gets your mouth. I want to see you stuffed with cock!"

There were some snickers among those watching after Miranda's comment. The mat was brought out and Jerry laid down and directed Ginny to suck on his cock. Kathy moved off to the right of Ginny to video Ginny sucking on Jerry's cock. When Ginny got him hard she held his cock as she lowered her hips onto his cock and guided it into her pussy. Ginny moved up and down on Jerry's cock. Once she had Jerry in all the way, she bent forward and offered her asshole to Stan. Stan had lubed his cock and now took aim at Ginny's asshole.

"I want to see her gaping when your done, Stan." Maria teased.

"I aim to please, Maria." Stan replied as he pushed the head of his cock into Ginny's asshole.

Stan wasn't easing his cock into Ginny's asshole. He pushed in hard, and ignoring Ginny's cries of pain, Stan was deep into Ginny's asshole in three strokes. Once Stan was in Ginny, Doug knelt to Ginny's right and she moved her head to reach Doug's cock. Kathy moved behind Stan to video the two cocks filling her pussy and asshole.

The three men continued their assault on Ginny's openings. Jerry was beginning to cum and Ginny felt his cum fill her pussy. Doug was next and Kathy told him to pull his cock out and shoot his cum into Ginny's mouth. Doug pulled his cock out of Ginny's mouth and held it an inch or two from her open mouth as he shot ribbons of cum into her mouth. Doug squeezed the last bit of cum onto Ginny's lower lip. Kathy told Ginny not to spill any. Kathy told Ginny not to swallow until she recorded the cum in her mouth. Kathy aimed the camera at Ginny's open mouth and told her to swallow. Ginny obeyed.

Stan was now stroking his cock in and out of Ginny's asshole. Allison yelled to Kathy that Stan should pull out of Ginny's ass and cum in Ginny's mouth.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers