Ginny's Last Auction Pt. 02

Story Info
Ginny's last adventure as an auctioned sex slave.
5.4k words
4.61
30.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

This concludes the adventures of Ginny. You really should read Ginny's Last Auction to understand what's happening. This story contains scenes of BDSM, homosexuality, bisexuality, humiliation and incest. Your comments and your votes are always welcome.

*****

The following Monday, Ginny went to work and was looking forward to Michelle's lunchtime visit. Ginny, who was naked, had just turned her computer on when Kathy Bossert, her supervisor entered the office. Ginny told Kathy that Michelle was stopping by for lunch. Kathy, who knew Michelle, said fine because she and Scott Hughes, the office manager, had to run to the warehouse and would be gone during lunch.

Just before lunch, Scott and Kathy left and a short while later Michelle came with lunch. It took a moment for Michelle to get used to Ginny's nudity in a relatively public place.

"You get off on this, don't you?" Michelle asked as they ate their fruit plates.

"It has become a part of my submissiveness. The humiliation of being seen. I don't think I could separate that part of me from me."

"No, I can't either. That's what I want to talk to you about. Do you remember me telling you when all this started that I wanted to be totally submissive, even to my parents?"

"I do remember that but your folks weren't too keen on making you a sex slave. I know they spank and whip you when your home. Has it changed?"

"Well, somewhat. Both of them have put butt plugs in my ass and dildos in my pussy. My mother has checked to see how wet I am and dad has lubricated my ass for a butt plug. But, you know I wanted it to go farther."

"I know what you mean. I have had encounters with my parents being dominant with me, at the races. Having my dad put the horse's tail butt plug in me was really humiliating and my mother whipping me later. But, I did get some payback when I put nipple clamps on her and Mike made her go down on me during her slave day."

"Oh, I didn't know that!" Michelle exclaimed.

"Now, ask me what you want to ask me."

"I have a fantasy scene. You and I are sold as sex slaves to our parents. There wouldn't be a real auction but the fantasy starts when Jonathan says sold. In my fantasy, your folks put me on my knees so that your dad can fuck me from behind while I go down on your mother."

Laughing, Ginny thought that her parents would enjoy that, "especially my dad!"

Michelle continued, "At the same time, you would be going down on my mother while my father fucks you."

Ginny thought for a moment and remembered that as an auctioned sex slave, she had serviced both Helen and Robert. "I enjoyed servicing them both, so I don't see what you would be concerned about."

Michelle hesitated, then said, "Halfway through, Jonathan yells switch!"

Ginny didn't say a word. Memories and feelings were flooding her thoughts. She remembered being nude in front of her parents or when she was sold as a sex slave and they were present; her father pushing a horse tail butt plug into her ass and removing it after the pony girl race and her mother go down on her until she came. Was this something she would allow to happen?

"I thought your parents were against having sex with you?" Ginny said.

"True, but very recently that wall seems to be breaking down. There has been far more touching and my mother has rubbed my slit until I came while my father watched. To me, it was just a continuation of being a slave. I should add that in my fantasy when we switch, our fathers fuck our asses, not our pussies."

"I imagine that there will be some spanking or paddling."

"I was going to leave that to the parents. There really are only two questions to answer. Will the parents do it and will you do it?"

"I would have to talk to Mike. If he is ok with it, I would say yes. Who will ask my parents?"

"I will or my folks will. I will leave that up to them."

"A few people are going to know that we fucked our parents."

"About 30 or so. Jonathan said you had some new people to invite."

Ginny explained about Barbara and told Michelle that Barbara would certainly enjoy dominating Alan even if she brings another submissive.

"Oh, I would love to watch Alan suck on a cock." Michelle said.

"You haven't seen him do it?" Ginny asked.

"No, but he has told me he has and been fucked in the ass."

Kathy Bossert returned from lunch and hugged Michelle.

"Well, let me know," Michelle said as she got up to leave.

"Maybe I will call you tonight. Let's see what Mike says."

The girls hugged. Kathy slapped Ginny's ass and said, "back to work."

That night, Ginny told Mike about Michelle's visit and what she was proposing. Mike looked pensive but finally spoke.

"I always thought that one day Michelle would have sex with her parents. I think it was just part of her fantasy life. I thought that she wanted that from almost the very beginning. If Robert and Helen have gone as far as Michelle says then I think it is inevitable."

"I think so, too," said Ginny. "My mom, I think, would want some payback. She would like the idea of the two of us eating her pussy. My dad? Well, he would fuck Michelle in all three of her holes. Would he fuck me? I guess we would have to ask. I am concerned that this is just a sex fantasy. If it is going to work for me, it has to resemble a sex slave auction."

Mike looked at Ginny and then asked, "you mean with a preview like we did at your auctions?"

"Yes, but maybe with a bit more paddling, whipping or spanking than fondling. We can still do the game show theme so that other people can do their thing. Then, Michelle gets to act out her fantasy."

"Well, if Carol and Don agree, it is going to be quite a show. I wonder who will ask them?" Mike said.

The next few days were typical now for Ginny. She worked nude everyday and Becky had come to deliver lunch on Friday. As she was putting her delivery down in the break room, she turned and kissed Ginny deeply. Ginny returned the kiss.

"What was that for?" Ginny asked.

"I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed being with you and Mike. I hope we do more soon."

Ginny told Becky about the party and confided in her what was being planned. Scott and Kathy walked in as Ginny was explaining.

"Wait, go back," said Kathy. "What's her fantasy?"

Ginny explained Michelle's idea for the party next Saturday. She also explained that Becky was a friend and that she had shared some adventures with Ginny and Mike.

Scott asked when she got off work. "Well, you should come back here at 3:00 and let's see how you look naked."

"Awesome! I'll be here." Ginny laughed and ate her lunch, filling Scott and Kathy in on what had happened when Becky visited Ginny and Mike's house.

Becky, true to her word, returned at 3:00. She was standing by Ginny's desk as she began to strip. Scott and Kathy had come out of their offices to watch and when Becky had removed her panties, Scott commented that Becky was quite lovely and he reached for her large tits and began to rub her nipples between his fingers. Becky moaned slightly as Scott gently pulled on Becky's nipples.

Kathy had been watching and now guided Ginny over her desk so that Ginny's ass was in perfect position to be spanked. Kathy did just that, slapping Ginny's cheeks as hard as she could without making to much noise. Kathy stopped spanking and had Ginny get up from her desk. Kathy was taking off her business suit and was soon naked. She led Ginny back to her office and sat down on the couch and spread her legs. Ginny liked going down on Kathy and she wasted no time in dropping to her knees and licking Kathy's wet slit. It didn't take Kathy long to cum, which she did with a long moan.

Kathy asked Ginny, "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes!"

The two women switched places as Kathy began to lick Ginny but stopped before Ginny could orgasm. "I think your new friend should make you cum. Let's see if Scott has fucked her yet."

When they returned to Ginny's office Scott was fucking Becky not like a dominant master fucks his slave but Scott was on top of Becky driving his cock into her. Becky had her legs wrapped around Scott's back and was lifting her hips to meet his thrusts. Scott had his tongue so far down Becky's throat that Ginny thought that she may choke! As Scott came, Becky increased her hold on him with her legs and arms as Scott emptied into her.

Kathy and Ginny watched the whole scene unfold. As Scott withdrew, Ginny could see Becky's cum filled pussy and without being told, she moved between Becky's legs and began to lick. She cleaned Becky's pussy and brought her to a second orgasm.

"Becky, I think you should return the favor." Kathy said.

Ginny laid down and spread her legs as Becky put her head down into Ginny's pussy. This position caused Becky's ass to be raised and presented to the gaze of Scott and Kathy.

"I think you are going to have to pay attention to that soon," Kathy said as she knelt down behind Becky and spread her cheeks revealing her puckered asshole.

"Soon, I hope," said Scott.

Ginny was grinding her hips into Becky's mouth as her orgasm neared. She grabbed the back of Becky's head as she began to cum. Becky licked until Ginny couldn't stand it any more. She sat up and kissed Becky, tasting her juices on Becky's lips.

As they dressed and prepared to leave, Ginny saw Becky give a piece of paper to Scott. Ginny nudged Kathy and pointed to the pair who hadn't dressed yet.

"Another romance caused by nude at work day," Kathy said. Ginny laughed.

Ginny related all the events of the afternoon to Mike when she got home. Mike asked if she had heard anything more about the party next weekend. Ginny told Mike she hadn't and finally related to Mike how she felt about the possibility of being dominated by her parents.

"You know that when I am in sub space pretty much anything can happen. If I am a slave then there should be no restrictions on who uses my body, for whatever purposes."

"Yes, that is true. If you were sold at an auction, you would not be able to refuse your owner anything he wanted and if he invited your parents to use you, you could not refuse."

"No, I couldn't. So, I think, if I get into sub space I would be ok with it. I would not want it to be a regular thing."

"That probably won't happen but I will make sure that it doesn't." Mike said.

The next day the phone rang and it was Carol, Ginny's mother. Mike and her talked for a bit and then Mike handed the phone to Ginny. As Ginny talked to her mother, Mike noticed that his nude wife was very quiet, and responded with "Yes, ma'am" or "no ma'am" quite a bit.

When Ginny hung up and sat down, Mike wanted to know what was discussed.

"Helen called my folks yesterday to tell them about Michelle's fantasy scene at the party. My mother wanted to know if I was ok with it because my folks were all for it. My mother said that she was looking for payback for you making her go down on me. I guess she is looking forward to being eaten out by Michelle and me."

"What did your father say?"

"Apparently, Robert talked to him and explained the scene. He told Robert that ever since the pony girl races, he was looking forward to doing more with me. So, it looks like my father is going to get to fuck me in the ass."

"And your mother will have some tongue action from her daughter. Only fair since she made you cum," Mike said with an evil grin on his face. "Looking forward to watching this."

Jonathan called Mike the morning of the party and gave him the details of the fantasy scene. He told Mike that they would use the two boards they had discussed. On the first board, people could post a fantasy they wanted to make a reality and name specific people to help make that fantasy happen. The second board would contain a person's fantasy but would not include the names of people. People would volunteer to take part and it would be up to the fantasy person to approve those people who they wanted in their scene. Ginny and Michelle would be last.

The pair would spend thirty minutes on display in bondage, just like the auction. Then the actual scene would start. Mike told Jonathan that it sounded perfect and Michelle would be very happy.

Ginny had been to see Barbara earlier in the week for a waxing and Barbara told her she was bringing a man she liked who was a submissive. Ginny told Barbara that there would be another submissive male or two at the party. Barbara said that she couldn't wait.

Ginny was anxious the day of the party. She had just finished putting on her make up when Mike came into the bedroom.

"You're going to go nude." Mike said this not questioning but telling. "I hope Jonathan gets creative with your display time. I really enjoy watching other people taking a paddle or whip to your ass almost as much as I like doing it to you."

He came behind his wife and kissed her neck and fondled her tits. Ginny let out a soft moan.

"If it follows Jonathan's plan, you may get to do both."

They drove to the catering hall owned by Robert and Ellen. There were a few cars there, and Ginny waited for Mike to open her door and she walked the short distance to the door not at all embarrassed by her nudity.

There were a few people inside. Barbara was already there and she came over to Ginny and Mike accompanied by a man Ginny didn't know.

"Hi, Ginny. You must be Mike. This is Mitch, my friend." They all shook hands as Mitch stared at Ginny.

"Where do you change. It's not fair for Ginny to be the only one naked. Mitch is terribly overdressed."

Ginny thought this must be one of the male asses that Barbara likes to paddle. "Right over there," said Mike, indicating an area behind a screen. You'll find a door leading to a clothes rack."

Mitch left to undress and the three were talking as Robert and Ellen came over.

"How many are you expecting?" Mike asked.

Ellen said that she thought 30 or so. "Connie is away but George will be here. I know he wants to see Kathy. Is your friend Becky coming?"

Ginny replied that she said she would. Ellen named a few more people and Ginny knew or had met most of them. Michelle came into the room holding hands with a very handsome young man.

"That, of course, is Alan, Michelle's friend," Ellen said. "Although, I have to say that we weren't sure about him, being submissive, but it's clear he loves Michelle and, besides, he has a very spankable bottom. If I wasn't going to be, uh, occupied tonight, I would gladly demonstrate."

"Well, I would be happy to accommodate him," said Barbara.

Michelle introduced Alan to everyone as people filed in. Jonathan and his wife, Grace, came over to say hello as Michelle and Alan went to undress. Grace was already naked and her large tits were decorated with nipple clips connected by a chain.

"Well, time to get this party started," Jonathan said as moved toward the microphone stand.

Jonathan began to explain the two boards and what people should do, if they wished to act out a fantasy. "Remember, the board on the left is for a fantasy you want played out with specific people. On the right, the board is for fantasies that others can sign up to participate in. Whoever has the fantasy will choose who he or she wants to participate. All the equipment and implements are here for you to enjoy so start filling out your cards and attach them on the appropriate board. At midnight, we have our guest of honor, Michelle, will with Ginny, participate in a fantasy auction. We already know who will win and what will take place. You are all invited to participate in the slave inspection and watch the fantasy. So, let's begin."

Don and Carol, Ginny's parents arrived and Don hugged Ginny.

"You still ok with this?" Don asked.

Ginny nodded.

"Your mother is looking for some payback."

Ginny laughed. "I thought she might."

Becky had arrived and was introduced to everyone at Ginny and Mike's table. She asked Ginny where she should undress and put her things. Ginny pointed to the changing room and a few minutes later Becky returned with people watching her nude body as she came over to sit at the table.

Jonathan announced that time was almost up to post a fantasy or fantasy request. Becky asked what to do and Mike explained what was happening. Becky got up and went toward the boards. She put up a card on the second board and came back to the table, as Ginny finished the introductions.

Jonathan then announced that if you wished to participate in someone's fantasy, now was the time to look those over and put your name on the back of the card if you were interested. Jonathan said that the people involved in the four cards that were on the first board could begin whenever they wished.

George, Connie's butler had come to the table with Kathy Bossert, Ginny's supervisor at work. Mike had left the table and went to check out the cards. Small talk continued around the table and when Mike returned he said that there were five cards and one had quite a few volunteers. He looked at Becky as he said this.

Jonathan had called the people who had written fantasies on the cards to come and collect them. Barbara, Becky and Grace left the table and returned with their cards.

"I didn't expect this response." Becky said.

"Can I see?" Ginny asked and Becky slid the card over to her. Ginny read what Becky had written and smiled. "I am not surprised you had eight volunteers. Who are you going to ask?"

"I know Mike. If I ask him, you won't be upset?"

"Not at all."

"Who else would you recommend."

Ginny looked at the card and pointed to two names. If this is the first time you've done this, I would go with Jonathan. He has already admired your ass on our nude in public adventure."

Becky went to talk to Jonathan and Mike asked Ginny what she had written on her card.

"Two men at the same time, pussy and ass." Mike smiled.

Loud spanks were coming from across the room. Barbara was paddling Mitch and Alan. Both were on their knees with their asses in the air. Michelle had walked over toward them to watch. Barbara, who was now wearing a short leather skirt and a vest that covered her bare tits was rubbing Alan's ass as Michelle approached. Other scenes were taking place but this is the one Michelle wanted to see as Barbara continued her paddling.

Ginny had joined Michelle, sliding an ran around her waist and the two naked women watched Barbara continue.

"You're nice and red. How about you thank me? Lick my feet." She put a foot by each of their heads and the two men began to lick her feet.

"Yes, that's it. I have a nice surprise for the slave who does it best." The men doubled their efforts until Barbara stopped them.

"That was nice but you did a much better job licking between my toes. Stand up." Pulling Mitch up by his hair, Mitch stood.

"Alright. You, suck his cock and make sure you swallow all his come. You won't like what will happen if you don't."

Alan crawled toward Mitch and got on his knees. Ginny noticed that Michelle tensed as Alan opened his mouth and began to suck on Mitch's cock. Alan was able to get more than half of Mitch's average size in his mouth.

"Suck him good," Michelle yelled. Others had now gathered to watch the blow job scene; ignoring the two female one male threesome that was taking place across the room. Mitch was beginning to thrust his cock down Alan's throat. He gagged more than once. But with a loud groan, Mitch began to cum. Alan, doing as he was instructed, swallowed everything that Mitch shot into his mouth.

Barbara came over to Ginny and Michelle as the two men recovered.

"That was great." Michelle said. "I have always wanted to watch something like that."

"Thank you," said Barbara. "Later I might have Mitch return the favor."

Ginny and Michelle went back to the table as the next set of scenes was about to start. Becky looked at Mike and he smiled back. The two got up and moved to the matted area where Jonathan, now naked, was waiting.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers
12