Ginny's Wicked Resolve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's the deal," he says. "We bought that house of yours for a song and it's still in our name. And, because of Mike's joblessness, we've kept up payments, insurance, taxes,etcetera. But it needs upgrading badly. The good news is that with this crazy real estate market, the property's gone up in value almost 400%!"

"What's that mean…as a practical matter?" I ask.

"It means we can fix it up, sell it, and realize a great profit!" he says, enthusiastically.

"Yeah?" I say, not knowing where he's going with this.

"Well, there'll be some capital gains and stuff, but there'll still be a large chunk of cash left over!" he says.

My eyes glaze over, wishing I'd gone to college and majored in business like my friend Carol…so I could truly understand what he's saying.

"And we'll split that residual profit between you and Mike!" he says. "As far as you're concerned, I recommend that you invest the money wisely, then get a job to pay what few bills you have. Expecting Mike to do anything but provide minimal child support is a dream."

"But what about Andi?" I ask. "It'd kill me to rely on daycare for her!"

"Hear me out, Ginny!" JJ continues. "I've got this home office. You live here. I could hire you and gradually train you to run the office from this very chair! And before I die, if you want it, I can fix it so you and Andi inherit the business anyway!"

I hear this with mixed feelings. I'm overjoyed that JJ has solved my most immediate problem – lack of money – and that he and Lee are being so generous, but I can't imagine him ever dying. He's made me so happy since I've known him. I love him to distraction, even though my new religious faith prevents me from showing him so. But, right now – at this very moment – my pussy flutters again and I want to go to him and press his face between my breasts. I want to feel his hot breath through my zippered top…and sit on his lap…straddle him…make love to him, as he leans back in his chair. Just to show him my thanks, I rationalize. I start to get up and walk toward him. But an inner voice tells me, No! I hesitate, and suddenly the doorbell rings through the downstairs speaker. Whew! Saved by the bell! I think to myself tritely…ambivalently, because I don't really want to be saved.

"Could you get that, babe?" he asks. "I've got several calls I've gotta make right now."

I trip up the stairs to the top floor and open the door. It's Trisha, the UPS driver, holding a package. She checks me out closely, as only a woman can do, and asks, "Uhh…hi! Who're you?…and where's Jay?"

"I'm his daughter-in-law, Ginny," I say, thrusting my breasts out proudly to try to match this hussy. "JJ's busy now. He's asked me to take care of things, since I'm working for him now."

"Ohh," Trisha says quietly. "Well, please sign here for the package." I sign the electronic clipboard and look at the tops of her tanned breasts as they pooch out over the open collar of her brown shirt. "Anything outgoing?" she asks.

"Hmmm?" I ask. "Oh, no…nothing outgoing." Or incoming, either, you tramp! I'd like to say. "Maybe Monday. Is that all?"

"Yup. I'm Trisha, by the way. I'm usually here later. Say hi to Jay for me and tell him I'm sorry I missed him," she says, and turns to leave. She's rolled up the cuffs of her brown shorts so the bottom of her luscious, tan butt cheeks peek out at whomever looks at them. I close the door softly and turn, smiling, satisfied that today I've protected my new boss from untoward, wanton influences. I'll bet she expected to come here for a quickie, I think, gleefully, and go back downstairs. Ha ha! Not today!

JJ is ecstatic when I walk downstairs and tell him that I'll gladly work for him. Later, Lee's pleased also, since Mike has accepted their plan. I hope he saves the money they give him, but I know him well and am convinced that he'll find a way to blow it. It wouldn't bother him a bit if JJ and Lee supported him for the rest of his life, I think, ruefully.

"We're gonna have an afternoon barbeque, Ginny," JJ says at dinner that night. "Next Saturday. A few friends and buddies from my club. Lee's asked Mike and he's agreed to work the grill, since he's so good at it. Okay?"

"Sure," I agree. "That way he can see Andi," I say, camouflaging the truth in front of Lee for the hundredth time. She doesn't know, nor does anyone else, that her son isn't – and JJ is – the loving biological father of my daughter. Goodness, what a veiled, tangled web I've woven!

A horde of interesting guests show for the party, from all walks of life; medical people that Lee knows and many business friends and members of JJ's fancy club. Included are actors, directors, producers and radio and TV folk. I'm intimidated by the wealth of intelligence and personalities. The alcohol flows, a ton of steaks, chicken and salads are eaten, and every time someone stops playing the grand piano, another sits down and continues playing – people with opera-quality singing voices – entertaining everyone with all kinds of music. When the live entertainment stops, Lee puts on some CDs and the jovial mood continues. I'm super-impressed by the experience, and the sophistication that seems to ooze from everyone.

I've been asked to mingle and care for the guests' needs, and I do my best, keeping Andi on a short tether, literally. Because of the deck that leads from the upper floor and looks out at sailboats plying the bay, she's in a harness attached to a leash that I have around my wrist as I socialize and schmooze. Some of the men flirt with me, eyeing my body, since I'm dressed in a short purple skirt that matches my eye shadow, plus heels, and a shiny, long-sleeve turtleneck, silver silk top. But my little toddler on a leash does her part in keeping them…and me, honest.

I'm jealous of two beautiful women – married, I understand – who are much too friendly with my father-in-law. They're both tall and in their forties, with stunning bodies. One of them, Karen, has a pixie haircut that she's let go to its natural salt and pepper color. She wears a one-piece blue denim jumpsuit and has a silver and turquoise necklace and bracelets that match her fabulous blue-green eyes. Each time she's near JJ she touches him, as if she were trying to draw energy from him. Her absent husband, she tells me, is a nuclear engineer who went to high school with JJ back in the sixties. Now they belong to the same club.

The other woman, Sheila, is also tall and wears a rather plain, sleeveless, knee-length white dress, revealing beautiful arms and incredibly long, shapely legs. Her gorgeous face and body remind me a little of my best friend, Carol, with whom I'd reluctantly "shared" JJ in threesomes before I got married. When Sheila arrived and hugged JJ, I distinctly saw one of her hands grab his butt and pull his crotch into hers to hold it there. She works for National Public Radio and was a pre-teen neighbor of his when growing up, I'm told. Her hair is long, thick and wavy, dark brown, and cut in a retro style that reminds me of pictures of actresses in the forties. Her ice blue eyes are riveting, and her voice is as smooth as velvet. She's a real "toucher," and very gentle as her fingers brush my hands – and once, my cheek – as we talk. The combination of wine, the warm weather, and her feathery caresses make me feel a little numb…almost sleepy…until I realize that she's making me horny. I'm appalled that I can respond that way and be tempted by such overtures from a woman. Yet, I also feel guilty about being jealous of her with JJ, since she's so nice to Andi and me. But I can't ignore my possessive feelings regarding him. Oddly, her husband – whom Lee says isvery effeminate – isn't at the party with her. If I were a man and she weremy wife, I'd never leave her side.

The other guests are all very pleasant and have great senses of humor…not to mention artistic talent. Other than Mike, though, and JJ and Lee, I pay little attention to them. I feel so out of my element. But, the party seems to be a remarkable success.

After a while, Andi gets cranky and it's time for her nap. When I put her down I'll stay by the upstairs kitchen speaker in case she wakes up, since JJ has installed a wireless sound monitor next to her crib. After a few minutes she's in dreamland and I close the door to our bedroom softly. As I walk toward the stairs I hear voices coming from…where? No one's in the bathroom on this floor, so I walk into JJ's office at the other end of the hallway and find it empty as well. It's a woman's voice, muffled, and…it's coming from under the house! I walk to the door that leads into the storage area, assuming it's locked because JJ keeps it that way. I turn the knob, and it's…unlocked! I open it a crack, peek inside, and discover that a light is on. I open the door further – wide enough for my face – and see the beautiful, pixie-haired woman, Karen, naked, her denim jumpsuit thrown aside, with both of her shapely, suntanned legs wrapped high around JJ's middle. His pants are around his ankles and he's giving her his passionate best. Her eyes are closed and the long fingers of one of her hands are behind his neck and her other hand's at the small of his back as he plunges into her while she sits on an old pillow on a tall crate. She was so nice upstairs…so sophisticated! But now she's urging him on gruffly, muttering filthy words like the ones I used to use when JJ and I were doing the nasty.

"Ohhh…Jeezusss…Jay, you're…good. God! Fuck me…you big…stud! Give it to me! Yeah! Ooh, fuck…I'm…ooh…Jeezus," she keens.

It's like I'm watching a movie…like the one we saw a week or so ago. I know that I shouldn't be spying on them. Mike's upstairs…and Lee!…and dozens of other people! But I need to! I tell myself. I slip soundlessly inside. They can't see me where I am, since it's dark, I'm behind a stack of boxes, and their sweating bodies are bathed in a harsh overhead light. My hand reaches under my skirt, inside my panties – almost as if it had a mind of its own – and my fingers begin to slide down and around my swollen pussy lips, which have gotten soaked in just a few seconds.

I know I can climax quickly, but I want to wait until Karen does. I want to put myself in her place…to imagine JJ is fucking me…so that I can cum as I picture him inside me. Oh, my Lord Jesus Christ, I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I think, as I close my eyes and see in my mind's eye JJ's big, veiny cock slide into me. My fingers are now flying, in and out of me, while I rub my clit up and down…up and down.

"Jay! It's been…so long," Karen gasps, causing me to open my eyes quickly and realize that they've done this before. He quiets her by kissing her, and she moans as I watch their tongues work in each others' mouths. His dick is all gooey and shines as he splits her slick cunt. "Ooh, God…you're such a good fuck…such a good fuck," she murmurs, breaking from their kiss. They're really into it now. I know when JJ's going to cum, because his buns start to quiver and he takes really long strokes. And I know I can time myself to…yeah, to, to…oh…Gaawd…I'm gonna cum with them!

"Nnngaahhh!" Karen groans as her hips lift off the crate and hammer at JJ's loins. He, then, cums into her, grunting as his buttocks clench time after time. I strain to remember what his hot semen used to feel like when it poured into me. I want that so much! And…to feel the muscles in his shoulders tremble as I vacuum his cum from him, pulling him into my body and squeezing his big cock with my vaginal muscles. I don't make a sound as the tingling shoots through my tummy, my insides spasm, and my nipples feel like they're about to pop off my breasts. I grab the stack of boxes in front of me as my knees weaken and I almost collapse – just as I do in the shower when I masturbate – but I hold myself up until the bright flashes cease behind my closed eyelids. Karen and JJ are still gasping noisily, and I pull my wet hand from my panties, turn and slip out the door, returning to Andi, who's sleeping soundly by now. My interlude as a voyeur and the wine I've had upstairs cause me lie down for a short nap. It's best, since if I were to see Karen again I might react jealously…probably insulting her.

I'm awakened by Mike, who's quietly come in and stretched out on the bed next to me. I feel his hand rubbing up my leg toward my crotch, and I sit bolt upright, pushing him away. I'm super horny – my panties are still soaked and now feel cold against my pussy – but I don't wanthim. I'm actually repulsed by his touch. "Mike! Stop it! You'll wake the baby!" I whisper. I also don't want him to know that I'm all juicy, because it would be too hard to explain.

"Aww, Gin. I miss you," he whines, which awakens Andi. She peers through the bars of her crib and beams at her Daddy. He sighs, gets up, and lifts her out of bed. "Wanna go upstairs with me?" he asks her. They leave and I grab a clean pair of panties and go to the bathroom to wash the moist stink from myself. It's gotten quiet upstairs – no music, no laughing – so the party must be winding down. Lee and, I hope, JJ, will need me to help them clean up.

Part 3

A couple of weeks go by and I'm really into my new job. The downside is that JJ and I aren't together much during the workday. I'm at the home office and he's at the one in the city, or vice-versa. When I'm in the city, I wonder if he's fucking Trisha…or whomever. The beauty of the arrangement is that Andi's with me all the time. I seem healthier, too, though my lower digestive tract is still touchy. My life seems now to have a purpose…and I'm channeling my sexual energy into work. I'm also masturbating at least twice a day.

At dinner one night JJ announces that Sheila – the tall, beautiful brunette woman I met at the party – is coming to the home office to tape an interview for an NPR show on his architectural design specialty. "Will you handle things in the city that day, Ginny?" he asks.

"Sure, JJ," I respond. What can I say? He's the boss…and I'm supposed to do his bidding.

"Why doesn't she do it at the city office?" asks Lee.

"Too busy there, hon," says JJ. "We need absolute quiet."

I sense that something's amiss, since the interview could be done in JJ's media studio, with all the audio and video equipment. I'm amazed that Lee doesn't call him on this, but she seldom asks about his business. Maybe she just doesn't know…or doesn'twant to know! I keep quiet.

"When is it?" I ask.

"Friday afternoon," responds JJ.

"Perfect," Lee says. "I'm taking that day off and driving up to see my old friend Felicia...three hours away. I was planning to stay overnight at her ranch. She's never seen my granddaughter. Oh, please, Ginny, may I take Andi with me?" she asks.

"Uuuh, yeah…sure," I say, reluctantly. I've never spent a night away from my daughter before. This'll be a first. I realize that I'm being silly, since Lee's bought all the latest technology car seats for Andi and Mike's sister's kids. And, she's a very careful driver…much more so than I.

For the next couple of days I agonize over the fact that JJ and I will be alone overnight in this big house. Imust watch myself and be on my best behavior. For a moment I even think of asking Mike to stay over – just to guard against temptation – then reject the idea, shuddering at the thought.

On Friday I hate to say goodbye to my little daughter as she leaves with her grandmother. After they've gone, though, I feel liberated – maybe a bit mischievous – and take the opportunity to flirt with JJ…just a little. On my way out I hug him and kiss the air next to his cheek. It's been days since I've touched him at all, and my hands stay on his upper arms, feeling their taut muscles. A hot flash comes over me and I look up at him, saying stupidly, "I've got on some lip gloss – strawberry – want a taste?"

JJ doesn't hesitate. He scoops me into his arms and we kiss. My arms encircle his neck and our faces shift to kiss again as I feel his tongue against my lips. I nearly open my mouth, but instead moan and draw away, gasping for breath, seeing my flushed face in the mirror next to the front door. I've moistened my panties and I stumble as I reach for the doorknob. "That's my favorite flavor," he murmurs, as I glance back at him excitedly. Then I flee, slamming the door behind me after muttering a breathlessbuh-bye.

"Idiot!" I shout to myself as I drive to the office. My groin throbs, hurting terribly as I enter the underground garage. I'm still breathing unevenly as I remember how his lips felt a half-hour before…and how good he smelled. I sit for a moment in the subterranean gloom and lay my head back on the headrest, hoping to staunch the tension in my neck. I reach for my purse on the passenger seat, and withdraw my hand, deciding to stay for a moment in the dark, peaceful underground.

You know what you want to do, Gin, I think to myself. I look around the deserted garage, where years before JJ and I were caught fucking in the car by the gorgeous East Indian doctor who lives upstairs next to the office…a woman whom Iknow he's since fucked. And, I unhook the seatbelt, lift my hips, and slide my panties down to my ankles. I thank myself for not wearing pantyhose this morning as my hand cups my pussy and I begin a slow, wet, climb to orgasm. First, two, then three, fingers slip inside me as I doff my panties and spread my legs widely, hooking one heel on the edge of the passenger seat. I break to grab three tissues from the Kleenex dispenser on the visor and slip them between my skirt and my dripping slit, then return to my fantasy.

I see JJ's erect, tan cock – with its dark red head – slide into me and stir around, touching all of my hot insides, then imagine him slipping to my cervix…and beyond. It's been so long since I've felt that, and I can only picture it in my mind since my fingers can't reach that far. But he's brilliant in his movements, as he's always been, and he can make me cum faster than any man I've ever known. Like right now…my clit is so hard…it's so tender…and he's fucking me and…JJ…yes, JJ, oooh…yesss…Jaaay-Jaaay! I go blind for about thirty seconds as my climax washes over me, my hips thrusting against my hand, with my head thrown back against the seat. When it's all over I just giggle to myself, mop my crotch with a few more tissues, and mutter, "Mmm, thanks…so much, sweet JJ."

By early afternoon most of my work is done. I've responded to all the e-mails, fielded customer calls, prepared packages for mailing, updated the general ledger and gotten the bank deposit ready. The staff architects have taken the afternoon off, since the boss isn't there. I call home to give JJ phone messages, but I don't tell him I'm alone.

"We've finished taping the first part of the interview," he says. "Now we're taking a snack break and we'll get back to finishing it soon."

"I need to go to the post office and the bank this afternoon," I say. "Shall I get something special for dinner before I come home?"

"Up to you, honey," he says. "Ooops, gotta go now. Sheila's gonna make me famous. See you later on."

We hang up, with me feeling kind of left out. I wonder if Trisha has come by early for her UPS delivery. If she hasn't, Sheila will handle her when she does, I think, happily, as I lock up the office and leave to do my errands.

I'm home at about three o'clock and put a few things away in the fridge. The house is silent, so I assume JJ is downstairs in his office. I drop my jacket on a chair and slip out of my shoes, slowly walking barefoot down the thickly carpeted stairs, then stop. I hear talking, and recognize Sheila's sexy, mellifluous tones coming from the office. I hear her say, "Remember…when I was…just a teen…and you house-sat for…your folks? Remember how we…fucked outdoors…in the tall grass? God! You gave me…my first orgasm! You were…my first…love!" This is no radio interview! I realize, and stride toward the open door.