Ginny's Wicked Resolve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I round the doorway, I'm shocked by what I see and gasp JJ's name audibly. He and Sheila are naked. She's on top of him – facing me – and he has a huge pillow under his butt on the floor. She's sliding ever so slowly up, down and around his shiny, erect cock as she voices memories from the past. A large, industrial-looking tape recorder is running on the coffee table, with two microphones on small stands capturing the sensuous conversation. Her body is absolutely fabulous for a woman in her mid-forties. Her C-cup breasts are firm and stand out to me with blunt, brown nipples. Her shoulders, arms and waist are toned, and her shapely hips and thighs flare beautifully around JJ's groin. Her face, as lineless as that of a 20-year-old, bears a soft, easy smile that attests to her languorous pleasure. She hears my gasp and looks up, not changing the rhythm or tempo of her swirling hip movements, and beams at me. She reaches a hand out to me, beckoning with her fingers, and whispers, "Hi, little beauty. C'mere ‘n' join us!"

JJ strains his head up and backward to see me in the doorway. "Ginny! Dammit, you're home early!" he groans, guiltily, and tries to wiggle out from under Sheila. She presses down hard on him, holding him in place with her knees and pressing a hand to his chest. I'm frozen where I stand. I'm angry at JJ, yet I can't take my eyes from his big cock that's planted half inside Sheila. It's exactly as I remember it countless times during our long affair a few years ago. It's exactly as I remember it on the night we conceived to make Andi. It's also exactly as I remember it from this morning's masturbatory fantasy.

Yet, I'm torn because of my ambivalent feelings about Sheila. She's gently inviting me to join them in a threesome. Yet, she's looking at me as would a spider to a fly. I flash back to many years before, after my Dad had died, when my mother had a shameful lesbian affair. I also remember the sick feeling I had when I'd felt sorry for my sexually neglected, married friend, Carol, and had shared JJ with her. At the time I'd felt so guilty, feeling and tasting the forbidden joy of sex with a woman, while I was fucking my father-in-law…the man who'd made me crazy with lust. All this now makes me breathe so hard I could scream! And my heart feels as if it's crashing through my chest! I can't do this! It's wicked and evil! My Lord, I'll roast in hell for all eternity! Private masturbation is one thing, but this'll damn me forever!

But, I don't leave. I can't. I hesitatingly yield to my weakness and very slowly…reluctantly…walk to where they're reclined. "That's it, baby, come to us," Sheila purrs, continuing to beckon to me with her fingers. JJ groans again as he sees me walk toward them. I'm in a fog now…all feeling. My whole body is numb…yet flushed with heat. The hair on the back of my arms stands up as goose bumps make me shiver. I'm so excited that I hear the blood pound in my ears. My nose detects something electric in the air – almost phosphorescent, as if lightning had just struck – and I hear a devilish inner voice encouraging me forward. My pussy – oh, Lord! my cunt! – is dripping so much that I can't stop! I want them to hold me! I want them to taste me! I want them to make love to me…tofuck me!

There's a spark of static electricity when my fingers touch those of Sheila. I stare into her calm blue eyes and they're so kind…so warm…so reassuring. My knees are trembling and I know that JJ can see my nervousness as I stand nearly over his head with him looking up my skirt. She rises off of his erect cock and it slaps back against his belly. I jump forward automatically, wanting to grab it lovingly with my other hand. It's too late, though, and I gasp as I see its beautiful corona pulsate up near his navel. I love that little helmet that I've tasted so often in the past, and my mouth waters since for weeks I've wanted to suck on it again. I groan loudly, as JJ has reached up under my skirt and is stroking the inside of my quivering upper thighs with his fingers. Sheila is on her knees at my side, mewling softly up at me, and she reaches under my skirt as I let her slowly peel my bikini panties down over my hips and legs. I can hardly hear her murmur to me, "Let's get you ready, sweet Ginny," since the blood pounds so noisily in my ears. It's as if she's whispering to me in slow, resounding echoes from the bottom of a well, as my skirt drops…then my blouse…then – ohh, God! – my bra.

JJ is now sitting up and he sighs as he sees my breasts – grown larger since I've had Andi – and both of his hands caress first my hips, up my waist, then higher, to brush my tits and erect nipples. I'm trembling all over and my knees slowly give way as he and Sheila lower my body to the pillow on my back. JJ's now at my side, leaning over me, his eyes searching me so lovingly that tears form in mine. I'm shaking uncontrollably. My chest heaves as I gasp for breath, my tummy trembles visibly as Sheila strokes my torso with her soft fingers, and my thighs – which are slightly spread – quake from nervous agitation.

JJ then leans down to kiss me, and I welcome his tongue into my mouth – God! after so long! – as I moan and grab his head and face with both hands. All resistance leaves me, and I want to swallow his tongue, his saliva, his sweat, his mucous, his cum…every drop of liquid that he has to give me. His muscled hands go to my breasts, gently pulling them upward from their base to their nipples, stretching each hard bud and making it tingle and match the flashes of pleasure that are shooting from my throbbing pussy. We kiss for the longest time while Sheila caresses me, then I feel her hot mouth nipping at my tummy and progressing downward toward my crotch, which is now soaked with my juice and feels as if it's expanding and contracting with every heartbeat.

At first contact of her tongue on my swollen labia, I grunt into JJ's mouth and thrust my hips upward to Sheila's face. JJ continues to kiss me and massage my tits, and I release his head from my iron grip to place one hand on the back of Sheila's head as she begins to slowly lick up and down my vulva, tickling my clit. Whimpering at her laving, I grope blindly down to JJ's middle and find his superb cock…the cock that made our baby…the cock that I haven't touched or felt inside in so long. I feel the familiar fleshy terrain of its tumescence, repeatedly, and mewl happily in my throat, knowing that, finally, it's going to slip into me soon and drive away that persistent internal gnawing, making me supremely happy.

Sheila is certainly doing her part as well. I've slid upward so my shoulders are on the floor and my butt is elevated, high on the thick pillow. She's spread my legs widely, holding them apart behind my knees in the birth position, and is boring her long tongue into me deeply so that I moan with each of her stirring probes. I grunt into JJ's mouth each time she pierces my insides, and continue to jack him as I go higher…and higher…now knowing that I‘m theirs, and under their complete control. Soon Sheila withdraws her tongue and inserts two fingers in me, palm upward, and curls them in a "come here" position to repetitively rub my G Spot. At that, she goes back to flicking at my clit as I urge her, "Mmmm…mmmm…more fingers…Sheila…please!" She complies, stretching my pussy further open as I anticipate that glorious moment when JJ enters me.

I moan continuously now, feeling myself rising to an orgasmic plateau, and concentrate on stroking JJ's cock, from balls to tip. He's panting passionately and I wonder whatever could have possessed me to stop fucking this wonderful man, as I squeeze his dick hard and feel the rough red veins rub against my palm. I squeeze harder, mainly because they're both going to make me cum, and my hands…and pelvis…begin to jerk as I grunt in my throat. Sheila has withdrawn her fingers from me and reached around both of my thighs, pinioning me, and is now driving her tongue across my clit and into my cunt with each lick. JJ breaks our kiss and begins caressing my tits from base to nipples as if he were molding two small mountains out of dough in the kitchen. My body is on fire and I can't hold back anymore. I know I'm going to cum. I will cum. Ihave to cum! I'm…I'm…I'm cuuuuuummmiiiiing! "Ooooohhhh, fuuuuuuuuck!" I scream, my hips thrashing up and down as Sheila clings to my bouncing frame.

I've forgotten what it's like to have someone else give me an orgasm. Mike's self control had never been the best, so I often had to help myself when we made love. And I've nearly forgotten the heavenly heights to which JJ could take me. But this!…with Sheila's help…is extraordinary! I lay twitching for a while, murmuring little nothings to both of them, until Sheila sits up and says softly, "Jay, I think Ginny's ready for you now."

I grin at her lazily as my head lays on the floor, and extend my hand so she can pull me up onto the pillow again. "A woman…always knows…huh!" I giggle breathlessly, and reach for JJ to bring him atop me, between my upraised legs. I love the comparatively rough feel of his older, mature body as opposed to that of Mike. I love the light blond and gray hair on his chest that courses down over his belly to his groin. I love the hard muscles – with little scars here and there that I know so well – and what they can do with my 24-year-old body. And, as I look down to see his rigid cock poised just outside my pussy, I delight in the fact that my period was over just two days ago, so today – and tonight! – it'll be safe to wring from him every drop of cum in his bloated balls.

Sheila rises to go to the tape recorder which – to my surprise – is still running. She re-positions a microphone closer to us and sits back on the sofa to watch us. I immediately forget about her, though, as JJ begins to kiss me and stir his cock head around in my wet pussy. I whimper at the contact and look up at him, searching his eyes, and whisper, "I want you, JJ. I'm just starved for you. I need you…so much!" He groans something unintelligible as he slides into me, and I cry out joyfully, "Aaaahhhh! Fuck! JJ! I looove youuu!" as he fills me to my cervix. It takes me no more than a minute to cum again, since I'm transported by just theidea of his being inside me. My orgasm seems cosmic, gut-wrenching, and I realize immediately that I'll die before I ever let him go again. I know that I belong to him, and he to me, as we continue our endless undulating, with me issuing nearly hysterical, passionate cries. My religious beliefs now seem so distant. My self control has vanished. I'll probably live out my life a dissolute hypocrite, I think…suddenly able to put a thought together. Because, in that one brief, frenzied moment I resolve to be his incestuous mistress…his number two wife…for as long as he lives!

I sense Sheila rise and, as I'm still catching my breath, I hear her say, "Let's get to a bed," as if she were running the show. "I'm going to the loo for a minute," she whispers, and leaves, taking her large bag with her. JJ and I almost run to my bedroom at the other end of the hall. We fall on the king-sized bed and frantically assume a "69" position, moaning our delight as our mouths begin to work on one another. We've always been perfectly sized for this, since I can bend my head backward and take his swollen cock all the way into my throat. As he laps noisily away at my slit, his full, tan scrotum is right at my eyes, and I reach up to stroke his balls lightly, urging him to slip deeper into my throat. My nose fills with the dirty, sexy aroma of his crotch, slippery with nectar from both Sheila and me. My pussy lips feel gigantic as swollen as they are, and he pulls them apart, licking sloppily at the juice pouring out of me and down my crack to the bedspread. I hear Sheila enter the room, but can't see her – nor do I particularly want to – as JJ and I are totally engaged in our adulterous, incestuous, moment. She does whisper, however, "That's so beautiful. Ginny, lovely Ginny…you're exactly as I've pictured you."

JJ looks up at her, breaking contact with my needy pussy, then groans and rolls slightly to one side. He pulls his cock nearly out of my mouth so that only the head is in my cheek, and I glance at Sheila standing at the end of the bed. I'm shocked! She frightens me, since her face looks so evil. She's clipped her hair back at the neck and put on a huge amount of black eye makeup from upper cheek to brow – making her eyes look like those of a depraved, unearthly, cat-like creature. She's also painted her lips, nipples and aureoles with something black and wears black thigh-high stockings and a dog collar. I freeze and my insides shrink when I see the black leather harness that's strapped tightly around her full hips, and cringe at the large, lifelike, pink dildo – embellished with fake, bulging veins – that she's affixed to the contraption at her groin. She's a vision of depravity. Leaning one knee on the end of the bed, she gazes into my eyes and says, "I want you, Ginny. I want to make you feel the joy that Jay just brought you," and kneels up between my legs, her faux latex cock bouncing in front of her, complete with a large clit stimulator on top at its very base.

I look down at JJ, his face still moist with my slick discharge, and he regards me peacefully, appearing neutral in all of this as he strokes my tummy with his fingers. As always, he's letting me make my own decisions…and that tells me that hedoes want me to couple with Sheila. If he didn't, he would have put a stop to the situation at the moment she voiced her proposal. I look back at her, trying to gauge the look in her blue eyes, now ice cold and surrounded by black makeup, and wonder if she's cast some sort of spell over JJ and me. Is she perhaps the embodiment of a vile, malevolent spirit? Perhaps of Lucifer? Is her normally kind, gentle appearance merely a cover for the most profound obscenity known to us? My pussy suddenly betrays me, palpitating, and I spread my legs open more widely. I seem not to care who or what she is. I know only that together they will make my body rejoice with the lewd, debauched pleasure that I long for. Whining, I grope for JJ's cock again and thrust my head sideways, pushing my mouth down over half its length, and he groans out of sudden, renewed pleasure. "That's it, my darling," Sheila murmurs, and slides up to my open crotch on her knees. I begin to thrust my mouth again onto JJ's magnificent cock, determined to make him cum, and perhaps not to notice the perverse act that Sheila is about to perform.

That's too much to assume, of course. As she stirs the head of the strap-on between my wet lips I groan as its tip caresses my clit. She then leans forward, with the blackened nipples on her pendulous breasts grazing my upright pink ones, and braces herself on either side of me to begin very slight, quivering penetrations of my center. I moan in my throat, speeding up the plunging of my head with the hope that JJ will fill my throat with his sweet cum, but finally open my mouth fully out of sheer bliss and his cock pops out. Sheila is drilling me with purpose now, gradually more deeply with each little thrust, and I'm crying, "Ohh…ohh…ohh…ohh," and finally she's at my cervix, which she somehow feels. Like any dildo, her prong feels cold inside, but the nub at its base that rubs my clit eradicates my vague awareness of it. She then backs off and flexes her hips in and around to touch all of my vaginal tunnel. I wrap my arms around her, bringing her down to squish her large tits to mine, and she kisses me once – very deeply so that I taste my stale juice on her tongue – then raises her head to cover JJ's nearby cock with her full, painted, goth-like lips. In my delirium I watch her expert mouth swallow him to his balls and swirl her tongue out as she does so to lick at his balls. Then I lose myself to sensation and lock my legs around her buttocks as she hunches at me for what seems like an hour, causing me to close my eyes and become enslaved once again to my body's long-postponed hunger. In the process, she abandons JJ's member and he mounts her, sandwiching her fulsome body between us to drive into her, setting the tempo and rhythm for the bisexual woman's plumbing of my ravenous vagina. I lose myself to my senses, and nearly faint from lack of oxygen as her large, blackened mouth captures mine.

Sheila and I cum as one, from whatever JJ has been doing to her, and me from everything else. We scream together, leaving poor JJ – I imagine – to his own devices. But, he's so mature, and considerate, as he strokes and squeezes us both in all those feminine places that can prolong a monumental climax. At the end of our orgasm they're nearly smothering me from their combined weight. JJ senses this and rolls off as Sheila and I break a final, tongue-lashing kiss. She looks dreamily over at him and giggles, "Mmmm, I'm so glad you did my ass while you were up there, you filthy man!"

"Thought you would, Sheila, you inveterate trollop," he responds. "But, I'm saving myself for Ginny, you know."

I beam at this as Sheila whines, "But she gets to see you all the time!" only half-jokingly.

"Not for a long while she hasn't," he retorts. "C'mon, move over, you selfish slattern!"

"Oooh, nice talk! Remember, I was fucking you around the time she was born!" she says, almost as if I wasn't present. If I weren't so relaxed right at this moment, I think, I might take offense.

We disengage and JJ lies on his back, pulling me up toward his erect cock to straddle his hips. I reach down and grasp his iron-like rod, slowly guiding him to my dripping hole, and he's into me in seconds. My mind suddenly trips back to years before when we did this all the time! I gasp as he bottoms out and I remember his fertile seed splashing into me to make Andi, so I squirm to take him further. He's so big!…and so hot, compared with the colder strap-on. I revel in his rigid, pulsating fullness for many seconds. It's been so long since we've fucked, though, that I decide to wait a while, as my cervix seems rigid and closed. I look down into his loving eyes and drool a long kiss into his mouth, stretching my arms up so that my forearms are planted on either side of his head, holding it in place so that I can suck on his tongue. His fingers pluck at my itchy, corky nipples and I begin to murmur languorously as I roll my body against him, accepting him deeply then expelling him, forward and backward, forward and backward. My long-unused inner muscles are reawakened by his glorious, rigid, male flesh and begin their somnolent, clasping rhythm…milking him…milking him…milking him.

My reverie is interrupted as I feel Sheila lick my rectum and it clenches closed, automatically. She spreads my butt cheeks further and I feel her wet finger probing at my anus. I immediately clamp down on it, gasping into JJ's mouth as we're kissing again. Then, I feel something foreign, a cold, wet something, and gasp as a splash of cold liquid enters my colon. I look quickly around and Sheila is capping a squeeze bottle of lubricant and tossing it away. "Ooohh, JJ," I whimper, knowing what's coming.

"It's okay, honey," he soothes. "We won't hurt you," he murmurs, pulling my butt cheeks further apart, thus making it simple for Sheila to insert her strap-on into my ass. The first couple of inches enter easily, then my bowel instinctively closes on it. I look into JJ's eyes as he's holding me open back there, waiting for me to take what I can. I feel the big, veiny plug enter gradually, in and out, reclaiming what's inside me plus a little more with each push homeward. I feel so full inside that I can't believe it. I haven't felt so…inhabited…since JJ and I had anal sex years before. And, I know it'll be good…for both of us, though it's terribly perverted. My bowels, irritable as they've been for so long, now seem to be relaxing…soothed by the repetitive internal massage of my colon. And I trust JJ, though feel a bit frightened of Sheila and jealous of her obvious designs on him. For some reason, at this moment I also flash on Karen fucking him…and that slut, Trisha! My anger fades, though, as I tell myself that I'll let this longtime woman friend of his probe my dark hole – violating me in this way – because I love him and want to please him. I will always love him…adulterously…incestuously, and will do whatever he wishes.