Ginny's Wicked Resolve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

When the dildo is fully embedded in me JJ squeezes me against his chest, and Sheila wraps me in her arms from behind, stroking my thighs and butt as she does so and whispering filthy, seductive words in one ear. But, my heart is with JJ. I open my eyes and once again am delirious with desire for my father-in-law. What a man! I muse. His broad, hard shoulders frame his thick, buff chest, which narrows down to his trim waist, with the traces of once prominent abdominal muscles pushing delightfully against my taut belly. How can he be 53 years old? I ask myself. But, have I already given my soul to the Devil, I wonder, because I'm addicted to the magnificent, sinful cock that pulses proudly inside me?…the cock that at this moment I want to splash into me, delivering my lover's fertile seed – the seed of the father of my darling child – to give me another baby?

I choose not to answer these questions since I'm focused on the feel of his wondrous prick sliding to and fro within me. JJ twists his hips slightly and I whimper. His pubic bone massages my clit up and down and I whine. He flicks his loins slightly and I gasp. He pulls out almost completely – teasing me for too long – and I whimper, begging him to come back in…innnnnn…and he does, causing me to shriek happily and whip my hair back and forth over his shoulders. He brushes my cervix again and I groan as his big, spongy crown circles its opening, seeking entry into my womb. But, somehow he knows it's been so long since we've done that, that to do so might hurt me. Instead, he rotates his hips while deeply inside me, stirring my inner folds as he used to, and hugging me to himself fully so that I can clasp myself to him for the slow, loving ride, feeling his rocking movements pleasure me…in both of my needy holes.

I cum twice – exhaustingly – in this position, and Sheila does once, with the help of the dildo's nubbin against her clit. I'm suddenly very tired, and wonder if I can ever satisfy my indefatigable father-in-law. We're all three soaked, and Sheila has relaxed so much that I feel as if I'm carrying a massive dead weight. Sweat covers us, and it appears that JJ will last all night. For a moment my mind wanders and I look toward the window, noticing that it's dusk outside. Just at that moment his eyes capture mine with a worried look, and I hear him gasp my name softly: "Ginny, Ginny, oh, Ginny…love. I'm gonna…cum…inside youuu…Ginnnnnnnyyyyyy!"

I come alive, and my vagina clamps around him, nearly dislodging me from Sheila's impaling dildo. I hug him close to my breasts and utter a little yelp as I feel his scalding cum jet into me, bathing my tender internal tissues with his seething semen. I throw my head back and yell affirmatively as I wish desperately that his fertile sperm would swim past my cervix, far up into my uterus, there to unite with one of my fecund eggs. If only I were ovulating! I think, as my clutching insides spasm around him. The deed has been done. I have been tempted and I've wantonly succumbed to my incestuous appetites. I've become a fallen daughter, first reluctantly, now willingly – hoping that my step-father-in-law has again impregnated me – and I'm ecstatic.

Sheila attempts to suck JJ's copious seed from me as he slips out, but I push her away firmly, preferring instead to keep it inside…hot, fertile…a soothing internal balm to my recently-shattered feminine ego, deeply wounded by divorce. Before she leaves, snickering that she has to get home to her husband, she leaves the tape of the interview…and the licentious sounds of much of our afternoon play, saying she'll pick it up later and edit it at the radio station. I'm a bit suspicious of this, and suggest that I take it to the office where she can pick it up…anything to keep her away from JJ when he's home alone. She glances at me – her eyes and lips now devoid of black makeup since she's cleaned up – and she understands perfectly, suggesting that she and I listen to it in JJ's media studio. I wonder, though, what she'll expect of me if we meet alone in that location. I vow to strengthen my relationship with JJ in the only way I know how…physically. That way I'll be able to deal with her persuasive, seductive will in a relatively dispassionate way when it's called for.

JJ and I spend an unbelievably exhausting, incestuous night together, making up for a few years of lost time. Finally, toward morning, I greedily drink down his heated, salty male seed…having missed doing so for years. After breakfast we decide that I should immediately go back on birth control, and we both agree to spend more time together at the office…to prevent Lee‘s accidental discovery of our renewed adulterous relationship. He mentions that only behind locked doors – such as those that lead under the house – should we ever feed our ravenous sexual hungers at home. He says he'll temper his philandering behavior with other women as well, yet cautions me that he's not perfect. And, privately, I'm convinced that I'll be hurt occasionally in the process. But, to strengthen my part of the bargain, I assure him that I'll cease discussing my religious beliefs in front of him, that I'll protect his marriage to Lee, and that I will – as I was years earlier – always be his for the asking. Or, even if he hints at wanting me. I can hardly conceive of the contrary, anyway, given my reawakened physical need of him.

Later in the day when I'm vacuuming the floor in the bathroom next to my bedroom, just before Lee gets home with Andi, I find a small, metal charm with its small connecting ring sprung apart. I show it to JJ – an intricately carved, black, horned head of the Devil – and ask him about it. My vitals freeze as I remember the sins of the day before, and I'm gripped by a feeling of foreboding as he says, "Must be Sheila's," and shrugs. "Yesterday morning she was wearing a bracelet with a few of ‘em on it."

Please vote, and send constructive feedback.

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers