Ginny's Withering Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of show?" I asked, curious.

"A celebration of...ahh...humanity," Luc responded, at which point Corista stopped by the table and inquired as to how we were doing. She sat on one leg tucked under her shapely bottom, facing JJ sideways in the fourth chair.

"Yummy!" I said, enthusiastically – sounding tipsy – to the agreement of both JJ and Sheila.

"Oh, good!" she said, casting a brief – almost condescending – glance at me and facing JJ from the side. "Now,dove?...where have you been in Italy?" she asked JJ. They lapsed into the mysteries of the Italian language and suddenly she snapped her fingers at a waiter, another bottle of wine appeared, and she pointed to my glass, which was instantly filled.

Some time later, after dessert, five people were at our table. I wasreally tipsy by this time! Luc had scooted next to me and his left thigh was glued to mine on my right, which made me a little nervous...yet it seemed warm and innocent. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, I thought. Corista, seated at JJ's right, was grasping alternately at his forearm and leg, which bothered me too, but less so than earlier. I'd been entirely too possessive of him lately and, besides, I had a pastor paying a lot of attention to me. I didn't want to be a drag on the party! It was only when his hand grasped my knee and pushed my thin skirt to my upper right leg that I cringed, partly because his move excited me a little, causing a little perspiration to form on my upper lip. I looked into his impassive black eyes and decided that I'd better put a stop to this, since he continued to caress my tense, bare thigh with little squeezes of his fingertips.

I glanced at my watch and interrupted everyone, which invited a cold, under-the-lids glare from Corista's sultry, yellowish eyes. "Think we ought to be going, JJ?" I asked, sounding like a jealous wife who was reclaiming her spouse...or one who was feeling guilty from flirting too heavily with a horny party guest.

"Ahh, it's early, yet," he said, indicating that he wasn't ready to go. "I'll call home and make excuses if you like."

"Early for a weekend, yes, but I've got to close the restaurant," Corista said, starting to rise.

"And I have to get upstairs for the show," said Luc, hurriedly. "'Scuse, please," he said, pulling his fingers slowly away from my thigh and leaving. My leg was hot where his hand had been and I realized that I'd been breathing in anxious gasps while he'd been touching me. I nervously pulled my skirt down and realized that my underarms were wet. Also, my crotch.

"You must stay!" said Corista, tugging at JJ's arm, then looking at Sheila.

"I think you'd both enjoy it," said Sheila to us, softly. JJ shrugged, looked at me as I reluctantly nodded an "okay," and Sheila and I went to the restroom while JJ called Lee on his cell phone.

Part 2

In the ladies' room Sheila said, very seriously, "I've known Jay a long time, Ginny – over thirty years – and he's the archetypal male animal...free...horny...and untamable. First he broke my elder sister's heart, then mine as a teenager, because he won't – he can't – commit to one woman. You're the first lady I've met whom he obviously loves, other than Lee, perhaps. But don't take refuge in that. Regardless of your staunch religious beliefs, you'd better have some fun of your own."

"Well, if it's sex you're talking about, I've had plenty of that...even before I met JJ," I responded, brazenly.

"Perhaps, but you were a baby then...and you're still very young," she said. "I'm over twenty years your senior and married, and I'm still playing catch-up for all the fun I've missed in life."

I got the feeling that she was over-selling her point – given the sexual liaison that she and I'd had with JJ the previous week, which still caused me pangs of guilt – even though I was now so tipsy. We returned to the dining room and JJ was waiting by the stairway to escort us up the single flight to the second floor. When we arrived upstairs, it was as if we were entering a huge living room. It was furnished with plush sofas and chairs, except that there was a stage area on low risers at one end. A long, black velvet-covered refectory table was centered on it and several similar, smaller tables were placed in an arc along that end of the room, like the horns of a bull. The space was dimly lit, and along the walls were large, individually lit paintings and pieces of photographic art, which people were observing and talking about in muted tones. I was again breathing normally and my nervous agitation was gone...for the moment.

But it returned quickly as I looked at the artwork in the big room. It was all very realistic, yet exaggerated in its execution, some of it computer-enhanced. If I'd been completely sober, I would've been shocked, since each piece depicted humans copulating, some of them engaged bestially with a variety of animals. My pulse raced as I saw that the subjects were all experiencing either a phase of sexual orgasm or its aftermath. I'd never seen anything like it but, of course, why would I have? I felt like Dorothy inWizard of Oz as I looked at each one, with the color in my cheeks rising, aware that "we weren't in Kansas anymore." They were so boldly done...so unbelievably authentic and erotic, that I was getting turned on sexually. This was especially true as I discovered that Corista was the female subject in many of them...even with the animals! Her images were astoundingly licentious, made notable by computer-enhanced highlights of her slanted, yellowish eyes and the generous curves of her magnificent, alabaster body. I was absolutely captivated by her sensuality and again felt a numb warmth in my vulva.

The lights blinked, indicating that the show was about to begin, and the guests seated themselves on various sofas and in overstuffed chairs. JJ, Sheila and I sat on a sofa against the back wall, with one low cocktail table in front of us. JJ ordered a cognac from a brunette waitress who was dressed in nothing but black heels, thigh-high stockings and a leather collar, with black pasties on her nipples. Her pubic hair was trimmed to a small, inverted triangle and her tight, twitching butt immediately captured our eyes as she went for the drinks. Sheila and I each got an ice water, but were also brought another, unordered, glass ofabsinthe, no doubt at Corista's behest. As inebriated as I was, I was excited by the atmosphere and breathing rapidly, anxious for the show to begin. The house went black and a spotlight focused on Luc, dressed in a full-length black robe, looking like a judge but for his clerical collar. "Ladies and gentlemen, Corista wishes that you – her special, discreet friends – enjoy yourselves without restraint this evening," he said. "To get things started, her young staff is providing you with after-dinner refreshment for the tummy and the eye, as befits a group ofconnoisseurs d'amour!" The spotlight was killed and he went offstage. Romantic music came over a sound system as a soft spot was turned on and focused ever more brightly on a nude young couple heatedly embracing in the center of the low stage...a waiter and waitress who, earlier, had been serving dinner. My hand trembled slightly as I sipped my drink, and I felt the moist glow of perspiration on my forehead.

This is a fuck show! I realized, and grabbed for JJ's hand. I wanted...no, for an instant...Ithought that we should leave, but I didn't really want to. My eyes were locked onto the attractive young couple, whose hands caressed one another's bodies, and whose wet mouths kissed and nibbled at all available flesh. The young woman, in her late teens, was nubile and wholesome looking, with the soft, budding curves of a white, suburban, ash-blonde debutante. The young man had the tall, rangy build of a Hispanic basketball player, tan and wiry. Both had been coated with gleaming oil, glistening under the lights. His ample cock, rising but still hooked downward, rubbed between the girl's slick thighs as their tongues moved in and out of each others' mouths.

I looked over at Sheila on my left, and she'd lifted her right leg to place her foot on the edge of the low cocktail table, her knees spread under her long skirt. Her eyes shone as she sipped her ice water and I saw her tongue lick seductively at her upper lip as she watched, murmuring, "Gawd, I'm sohorny, Ginny!" Still holding JJ's left hand, I looked at him on my right, and he was nonchalantly swirling his cognac in his free hand, acting as if he were watching a football game. How can he be so cool? I wondered. I recalled, though, that he'd hinted at things he'd seen – and done – in foreign lands, both as a soldier and when he was a consultant. I dropped his hand to lean forward and lift my glass ofabsinthe to take a generous swallow. The drink's heat hit me immediately and my groin felt flushed with heat. I was now conscious of renewed moisture in my crotch, which had just replenished itself from when Luc groped me. Dammit! I'm horny, too! I realized. I was ashamed, since when first talking with Luc downstairs – before he'd grabbed me with his hot hand – I'd felt so...so clean...for the first time in a long while.

By this time our entertainers were well into their act, and I was watching their every move. Their youthful bodies were hunching at one another in a "69" position on the velvet-covered center table and they were moaning loudly, almost as one. This prompted several people in the audience to grope at themselves or each other, in various stages of undress, which only heightened my excitement. My throat felt tight, and I was breathing with difficulty. My mouth could almost taste the girl's juice as well as the guy's cock, and I looked at JJ again, touched his groin softly, just to the left of his package. He looked at me finally and leaned over to whisper, "Slip off your panties, sweetie...please."

I know I should've been appalled, for a brief second, but I also felt what my body needed. So, instead, I made a big thing of removing my bolero jacket and putting it on my lap. Then, as Sheila's attention was captured by a woman a few feet to our left who began fellating her male companion's cock while kneeling on the floor, I scooted up a bit and drew my bikini panties and half slip down off my hips with my thumbs. I handed them to JJ and he folded them neatly before stuffing them into his blazer pocket. I sat back down and grabbed my drink for yet another sip, my chest heaving from embarrassed, horny agitation. My whole body was buzzing by now, and I tossed my jacket onto JJ's lap, so I could reach under it and touch his bulge...for the first time today, meaningfully...and itfelt so goodin my hand. I closed my eyes, feeling the alcohol pulse through my brain, and stroked the warm, lumpy mass that I love so much. He uttered a slight groan, and I was happy that we were together, even in this dissolute, wicked place.

Four more couples, all young, joined the original two people on stage and were in the process of mating. The original two were now engaged in coitus. Who am I kidding? They were fucking on a table top! In the doggie position! And they were making a lot of noise! The other eight were also getting into it on the other, scattered, tables in a variety of positions. And several of the audience members were humping away on their sofas and chairs as if the future of the world depended on their exertion. JJ and I were now masturbating one another. My hand had fished his erect cock through his fly and his fingers were between my legs, drawing from me a flood of moisture that was wetting my skirt under me. Sheila, by now, was masturbating herself under her wool dress, yet she still was watching everything transpiring in the room. A waitress appeared carrying a flat tray in front of her, under her naked breasts and suspended by a red satin rope. "Pleasure aid?" she asked Sheila, and leaned down to display the most bizarre collection of dildos that I'd ever imagined.

"Ummm...nooo...not right...now," Sheila gasped, apparently content with her fingers. "Maybe...the...machine," she uttered. She used a name to describe what she'd requested, but it escaped me. I could only imagine what it was as the waitress went to get it, since I saw a woman on the other side of the room on her knees in front of a small appliance that looked like a child's version of an army tank. The cannon portion, two or three feet long, telescoped. On its end was a latex dildo that was cycling in and out of the woman's vagina at a very rapid rate. The machine's thrust was apparently controlled by her hand on a joy stick, causing her to moan and cry loudly at the automatic plunges made by her mechanical lover. Forgetting JJ's fingers for a moment, I giggled drunkenly at what I considered an absurd sight. Not for me! I told myself. I prefer the real thing! Not hesitant at all now, I yanked away my jacket covering JJ's middle and started to go down on him. I was absolutely drooling for a taste of his divine, sweaty cock, for the first time since yesterday. As his spongy corona teased the top of my throat, I mewled with delight at his familiar savory tang and feel.

That's when the gong sounded. I turned my head slightly and looked toward the stage and, though the five couples were still fucking vigorously, a spotlight was centered on a figure of the Devil! He was thin, clothed in a shiny, iridescent green costume with mask and horns, and sported a huge male member, standing erect from his loins, with his balls in a green sort of G string. They hung heavily like two avocados. His prick looked as if it were covered with large green scales, like those of a very big fish. And where his costume wasn't, tattoos were. His milky white stomach, thighs, back and other places were covered with obscene body art. I raised up, captivated, and JJ threw my jacket over his erection, causing Sheila to giggle. A nude, svelte, white woman in a sequined purple cape – a queen of some sort, I presumed – joined the Devil at his side and they perused the audience in the dim light, then watched the five couples who were fucking at their sides. The woman was masked, with long, dark brown hair cascading over her shoulders, and a black snake was drawn or tattooed from her navel to her shaved vulva in a menacing, curled position. Her nipples were tipped with black. I knew in my heart that it was Corista, and my attention became so rapt that I forgot all about JJ.

The Devil cupped a hand to his ear theatrically and, hearing the Hispanic guy who'd been fucking the ash-blonde begin to groan wildly, he motioned for a beautiful, naked, redheaded female attendant to carry a silver chalice to the young man. Grunting and moaning, the guy then separated from his female partner and, assisted by the attendant's milking hand, ejaculated repeatedly into the cup, held at a convenient angle by her. The redhead then sucked him clean with her mouth. When she was finished, he and his ash-blonde partner left the stage. The redhead repeated this process – jacking off each of the remaining four males as they reached orgasm, then sucking them clean – regardless of whether their female partners had climaxed.

Apparently, all that the Devil desired was a cup of male semen. All thatI wanted was to watch the guys cum, which was really turning me on. Each time their hips spasmed forward and backward, and their tight, six-pack stomachs flexed away, I uttered a small whimper as their hard pricks were jerked by the attendant to spray their seed into the cup. I was captivated by the sight, licked my lips sympathetically, and put my now bare feet on the edge of our table – having slipped out of my heels – propping my elbows on my knees to hold my chin. I was trembling with excitement and once again reached over to JJ for security, as his rigid staff, still slick from my spit, filled my jacking hand. For some reason I noticed a large patch of dried blood on my left knee bone that I'd cut in the morning while shaving my legs, and giggled inwardly at such an absurd, untimely observation.

"Watch!" Sheila whispered hoarsely to me, still stroking herself, as the woman whom I thought was Corista reached down to caress the Devil's scaly cock. When her hand moved to his scrotum, it journeyed smoothly...uninterruptedly. When it took the other direction, however, toward the tip, it caused the scales to rise vertically to the condom-like device, whichmust have been rubber, I thought. A chorus of female groans then issued from the audience, as the collective feminine imagination vocalized the feeling that such stimulation would have if the obscene appendage were filling vaginas instead of Corista's hand.

Since the chalice had now received its fill – I'd seen five men cum copiously into it! – apparently we were not going to have to wait long for the rest of the show, as murmurs of excitement began among the guests. I was all eyes and ears – though I'd returned to wanking JJ – but, unfortunately, at that moment our waitress appeared with Sheila's machine and I stopped. It looked like a small English riding saddle on top of a metal box. The saddle had a hole in it, with a nylon probe sticking out. From the waitress's tray of toys Sheila selected a veined dildo – about nine inches long – which the waitress slid onto the probe. She also slipped a flat piece of latex with a hole in it over the dildo, to cover a high button on the top front of the saddle. She plugged in the machine and handed Sheila a small box with two little dials on it. Satisfied, she turned to me and said, "I've got a treat for you."

"Wha-a-at?" I gasped, astonished that she expected me to...to be like that other woman with her fucking toy tank! "I don't think so, Sheila!" I muttered hoarsely. "Not out here in front of God and everybody!"

"Okay," she said evenly. "Just watch the show for a while and I'll use it. Remember what I told you earlier, though!"

JJ looked at me quizzically and I just shook my head and snuggled up under his arm, leaning across his lap to stroke his cock with my left hand. As we looked up toward the stage, Sheila spread her legs under her skirt and squatted on the machine sitting in front of her on the floor. She did it slowly, carefully worming the long dildo into herself until it was seated to her satisfaction. She then sat up and unbuttoned the entire front of her dress, unfastening the center catch on her bra so that her full tits popped out proudly. She then began a rhythmic, circular motion with her hips and a smile appeared on her lips, indicating the beginning of a pleasurable, public, sexual journey.

I hardly noticed the buzzing coming from her appliance, since JJ and I were watching the Devil and his partner, Corista, begin to fuck on stage. She'd doffed her mask and cape, laid on her back, and had grasped her ankles high over her head, spreading her pink, flowery cunt open to the audience. Though shaved, her pussy was surrounded by a thin, oblong border of hair – no more than a quarter-of-an-inch wide – making it look as if it'd been outlined by a black felt pen. I was breathless as the Devil now stroked himself, raising the scaly protuberances on his cock each time his hand moved toward its tip. He positioned the huge member at her opening, stirring it around a few times, and a collective groan came from the audience as he sank into the woman to his scrotum. When he pulled from her the first time, she uttered a loud "Aaahhhh!" Then he drove into her again, repeating his lunges, causing her to issue sharp feral cries as he fucked her in a lewd – almost inhuman – manner, occasionally sinking into her anus, then back to her cunt.

Part 3

I was whining softly in my throat by now, totally at one with the performers. I was so hot!...so hot...but wanted to watch some more! I saw Sheila squatted to my left, mewling as the saddle's dildo and clit vibrator worked her toward orgasm. She fiddled with the two dials for a more preferred setting, then resumed her moans, rubbing her full breasts while her head was craned toward the ceiling. I looked back to center stage and was captivated as the lining of Corista's vagina, and her inner lips, pulled out obscenely with each withdrawal of the Devil's ugly, scaly probe. And I suddenly realized that I was as much a slave to pleasure as anyone in the room. My crotch was soaked, with my skirt underneath me stuck to my pussy, and I needed some attention! "JJ, please!" I whimpered. He looked at me – finally understanding my hunger – very calmly laid me down on the sofa and pulled my skirt up to my waist, and dropped his head between my willingly spread legs. "Aaahh, Gaawd, yesss!" I exclaimed, as his tongue pushed apart my steaming labia. "Yesss, JJ! Gaawd!" I cried even more loudly, not caring at all who heard, as he flicked my swollen clit 'til it almost burned. My heels dug into the sofa on either side of him and I thrashed up at his mouth for a couple of minutes until I came. "Yee-aahh! Yee-aahh! Yee-aahh!" I yelled, almost at the same time that Sheila reached an orgasm with her machine. I was sooo happy that JJ was here, I thought, as I came down a bit from my quick climax. There's no one like my old man! I thought, as I moaned and panted for breath.