Ginny's Withering Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently Corista was of similar mind, since she, too, had a groaning orgasm that lasted about two minutes. She howled away like some wounded beast, bringing shivers to my shoulders and sympathetic throbs to my snatch, as the Devil plunged away between her thighs with his vicious barb. At this point Sheila had stripped herself completely of clothing and begun to undress me. "Try the Sybian," she said, indicating the machine. Though I was obviously much more comfortable than I'd been a few minutes before, I was still reluctant to make a public spectacle of myself on the floor. As always, I looked at JJ and he gave me a slow wink with both eyes, indicating that it was okay with him. My blouse was unbuttoned and bra unfastened, but I wasn't at the point where I wanted to be naked in public.

So, I pulled the machine over in front of JJ, turned it toward him so that he could watch over me, and I slowly began to impale myself on its plastic prong. My Lord, it feltsooogood! Even for a dildo, it filled me absolutely full, though was a bit cold. I realized that I was hopelessly drunk – I'd finished my thirdabsinthe! – as I giggled and did a few quick thrusts...then Sheila switched on the machine. The vibrations inside me and the quivering bump against my clit immediately transported me to another level. I couldn't speak. All I could do was whine and moan. I reached forward and grabbed fists full of JJ's pant legs, furrowing my brow with pleasure, and he smiled wanly at me, reaching down to stroke one of my hands in an understanding way. I then let Sheila undress me, at last removing all my garments...blouse, bra and wrap-around skirt. About all I can remember for many minutes in my liquor-laced mind was Sheila sitting behind me on the saddle and caressing me softly from my trembling pelvis, up over my tits and back down. I soon began wailing loudly as an absolutely magnificent orgasm washed over me in thunderous, interminable, breathtaking waves.

Sheila surprised me by turning down the machine slightly. I was frustrated by its relative stillness, and by now just wanted more! I was in a dreamlike state – my brain was addled fromabsinthe and wine – and my body was a slave to the buzzing probe inside me, as well as its wonderful clit vibrator. She noticed my hunger as I began to whine and thrust my hips more quickly onto the dildo, and again she switched it higher, causing me to mewl in delight.

I was vaguely aware of Corista joining us, sitting next to JJ. She was totally naked, and though I'd renewed my pleasant engagement with the machine, I saw the full splendor of her mature body. I shuddered inside as I suddenly realized that I wanted to hold her...to feel her flesh against mine. I closed my eyes to slits as the machine vibrated inside me, making me bead with perspiration from even more desire. She watched me writhe and grip the material of JJ's slacks and a slight smile appeared on her face, the first time she'd acknowledged me in a kindly way. She placed both hands under her full breasts and held them out, seemingly to me. They hardly sagged, were tipped with large black-painted nipples, and I wanted to suckle them and feel them pressing against mine.

Still looking at me, she leaned against JJ's shoulder and sat on her right haunch with her bent leg flat on the sofa. Then she raised her left leg widely to place her foot on the cushion, opening her pink pussy fully to me. At the inside edge of her tan labia there was a thin growth of pubic hair that I thought she must pluck with tweezers in order to keep it so neat. The snake tattooed from her slit to her navel was hideous, yet heightened her mysterious appeal. She whispered something to JJ and looked back at me without expression, then opened her legs further. She was very wet, and I could scarcely keep my eyes off of her snatch. She then leaned over JJ's middle and took his hardening cock in her right hand, her purple-polished nails gleaming in the dim light as her long fingers gripped his pulsing member. In one slow move, now looking impassively into my eyes, she leaned down further and placed her beautiful, bow-like mouth over his cock. I whimpered, feeling helpless, as JJ threw back his head at the contact of her swirling tongue, and her eyes pierced me, registering nothing but calculated provocation. The yellowish tint of her irises, bound by black mascara and shadow, was half-covered by her unblinking upper lids. She looked like a monstrous, wanton animal as I watched her curled upper lip and hand cycle up and down his bulging penis. It was the bulging penis of the man I love...and I whimpered...realizing with horror that I greedily wanted both the phallus she was sucking, as well as its fellatrix, not to mention the wondrous machine.

I cried out like a little girl, "Ohh, JJ!" and my mind was screaming from seeing him pleasured by this fantastic woman. But Sheila had turned on the vibrators again, and was stroking my trembling, hot body. Yet I was still hurt by Corista's spectacle, which was just one of many going on in the room. Sheila turned up the vibrations further, causing the Sybian's dildo to quiver in me to my cervix, and I was off again, whimpering and keening for her not to stop. For the longest time I was in a surreal sphere that melded the physical with the mental, the sensual with the imaginative, as my vagina spasmed from scores of micro orgasms.

Then, I became just barely conscious of someone standing next to my left. I looked up, distractedly, and it was Luc. Though addled by the insidious liquor, I recognized that he was the Devil, now without mask and costume. His thin body was naked, covered with tawdry tattoos, and his cock hung softly between his legs...nearly halfway to his knees it seemed. It was covered with that...that thing...with the scales! Up close, they were triangular, with their bases against his member. Each one was tipped with a small, round piece of rubber...obviously meant to stimulate a woman's vagina. There seemed to be dozens of them. "Ohh, Gaawd!" I gasped in my stupor, as he languidly slipped his hand to and fro along its flaccid length.

"No, my dear Ginny...Luc. Some say it's short for Lucifer!" he grinned, wickedly. "Thought you might like to see me up close and personal," he said, running his hand up and down his hardening member, causing the green rubber scales to rise and fall.

"Ohhh," I gasped, watching him manipulate his prick.

Then he dropped to his knees and licked for a moment at the patch of dried blood on my left knee. He tongued it clean and looked up at me, murmuring, "Mmmm, nice 'n' salty...just like you are inside, I'll bet." He shocked me by whispering, "I'd give a king's ransom to drink your menstrual blood!" Then he went back to nibbling and licking me, this time covering my entire thigh with streams of shiny drool. "Mmmm, your legs are those of an angel," he murmured. "Downstairs, I wanted to force them apart, smear your cunt withcrème brulee, then eat you for dessert...right on the table!" His long, slick tongue caused an immediate pang in my pussy. "Would you have fought me?" he asked, muttering as he continued to lick at my leg.

I cried out, "Yeeaah! No! Oohh, I...don't know!" as a minor orgasm hit me again. I was still bracing my hands on JJ's legs, and had found the perfect angle for the machine to do me, leaning forward, with my shoulders high and neck and head drooping between them. Luc now began stroking the insides of my trembling thighs with his bony fingers, starting at my knees, then moving to my wet clit, which now seemed glued to the machine's vibrating button.

Every square inch of my body was working now, working to bring me nothing but pleasure. Luc's mouth was still working, too, as he was sucking at my trembling left breast with little nips and kisses. He moved his left hand across me to twiddle my right nipple, just as Sheila began pushing something into my anus. Another dildo! I realized, as I raised my head dazedly to see the waitress with the tray walking away. I gasped as the latex probe entered my ass gently...easily, since Sheila had lubed it and...it felt really good! I looked again to JJ for acknowledgement, perhaps support...I hoped, permission...to really let go. My mind left me for a moment, and I saw myself from above, out of my body, and realized that I'd become a slut again. My new faith, as strongly as I'd wished it to guide me from day to day, was rapidly withering.

I couldn't see JJ. Corista had pulled his pants down to his knees, straddled his legs with her back to him, and was sliding up and down on his cock...my JJ's cock! I looked at its tan fullness splitting her wet labia, which were outlined in black with their pencil line of hair, and I immediately clamped down inside on the dildos filling me as the Latina's pleasure registered repeatedly on her slack-jawed face. "Ooohh, JJ...noooo," I whined, suddenly frightened that this exotic beast-woman would split us up. I panicked as I imagined her taking him from me...or me from him. In the back of my mind, I wondered, crazily, if I might be able to trade my body – giving myself to Corista, or the entire group of these people – in exchange for his indispensable love.

My fears were heightened by the fact that JJ's hands grasped her waist and he was helping her liquid vertical movements. He's enjoying her! I thought.I'msupposed to be doing that for him! I started to panic again but realized that it was another mini orgasm that had hit me, leaving me once again to drop my head and moan. I heard a low whisper, "Ginny...Ginnnny." It was Luc, now standing upright on his knees, next to me on the floor, stroking his cock, which was now hugely erect and without its scaly green condom. "Giiinnnny...please...taste me," he said, touching my left upper arm with his hot, swollen tool.

"N-n-n-no!" I gasped. "I can't! It's not right! JJ's my...," I almost started to sayhusband, but I couldn't! "JJ's my...," and realized thatstep-father-in-law,father of my baby,boss,landlord, whatever, were equally ridiculous and wouldn't work! Then my body froze from a little orgasm again, and all I could mutter was, "I love JJ!" at which point Sheila cranked up the vibrating machine again and I acknowledged its tireless, impersonal efforts with a yelp.

"But Jay's busy right now," Sheila said from behind me, coldly, as she renewed her tempo with the lubed dildo in my bowels.

I looked dreamily over at Luc, whose face had again taken on its kindly air, and he raised his eyebrows and proffered his pulsing cock to me. It was so big I wasn't sure I could get it into my mouth. I looked in front of me to Corista, who was now working toward a climax of her own, with JJ's index finger blindly rubbing her clit in front. Looking back at Luc, who'd edged closer to me so that his cock lay on my arm not two inches away from my mouth, I realized that JJ – damn him! – wouldn't care if I blew a horse right now. I licked my dry lips. "I'll pray for you, my sweet!" Luc said, softly, then groaned, "Ahhhhhhnng!" as I closed my mouth over his glans and pushed down gradually over his thick, hot meat. It was awkward for me to move, so he flicked his hips slightly to gain more depth to my throat, and I tasted the viscous pre-cum leaking from him. It reminded me of the bitter taste of my ice show producer on tour who, five years before, always forced me to suck him off if I gained an extra few pounds, which stretched my costumes. Unlike then, though, my body was now afire, all three of my holes were full, and this lurid, filthy scene was created indelibly in my mind as I closed my eyes tightly, embarrassed that all of these people could see what I was doing.

Only a few others were watching us, however, as I heard just three or four whispering voices around us, while many others were still rutting away around the room. I still didn't want to open my eyes as I heard Luc breathlessly praising my hot, velvety mouth, so I just accepted the fact that he'd cum, I'd swallow his load, and it'd all be over. Then JJ and I could go home and never come back here again.

That's when Corista erupted in another climax. I snapped open my eyes and looked toward her...to where she was bouncing up and down on JJ's cock. This caused Luc to scoot around on his knees so he didn't pop from my lips, which he'd been stretching with his glans for a couple of minutes. She screeched and clawed at JJ's naked thighs, causing a series of sympathetic tremors in me as I knew what she was feeling from my man's thrusting rod. She also tugged at her blackened nipples for several seconds, until she came down from her peak, moaning. She then pulled off of JJ, leaving his dick to flap away in the air and, adjusting her feet on the floor, moved forward slightly to place him into her rectum, once again to slide very slowly...haltingly...down to his balls. She then pulled her legs up to place her feet flat on the sofa outside of his thighs. She was splayed completely open, showing off her dripping cunt, and leaning back against him, now with him fully impaling her anus. Still gasping, she gave me her signature, half-lidded look and beckoned her fingers to me, whispering, "Come here, sweet little blonde American girl. I know you want to taste me, too." Her large, red clitoris was pulsing at me, as if it were some sort of Sapphic sign that blinked, "Welcome."

"The Priestess is summoning you, Ginny," Luc groaned in an ambivalent tone, aware that he'd have to relinquish my mouth to his boss. "You must go to her to save your soul."

"What?" I gasped, pulling my lips off his giant cock. Suddenly I felt momentarily sober, shocked at this apostate's pronouncement. He certainly has a novel approach to spiritual salvation! I thought. "I'm not going to...," I started to say. Secretly, though, I wanted to scratch that awful, taboo, lesbian itch that my mother had had years ago...and that I'd had more recently. Deep down, I wanted to taste her...to eat her...to gorge myself on her rich juices. The element of pride was also involved, since Iknew she was challenging me to demonstrate my sexual skills onher body. Yet I still hesitated.

Sheila interrupted me and said, "Ginny, you've been sucking a holy man's cock for over five minutes – just a couple of hours after you've met him – and I know for a fact that you're not a virgin atthis."

She has a point, I thought. "But I'll have to leave my machine!" I whined. Though...JJ hadn't popped yet. Maybe if I could get Corista to cum, on the way home he and I could just pull over in the car and we could fuck ourselves silly, I thought to myself. Sheila's turned off the machine, anyway, and it's now just a cold, inanimate appliance. The dildos still felt good though, and I pushed forward and backward, trying to keep up the thrusting feeling. But I gradually succumbed to the inevitable. Reluctantly, I slipped off of the saddle. Sheila pulled the machine out of the way and removed the other dildo from my ass. I was astonished at how empty I felt, and crawled on all fours between JJ's outspread legs, shyly edging closer to Corista's open, pink gash, whose dripping inner lips seemed to vibrate for a touch of my tongue.

An inch away from her pussy, I smelled her overpowering, womanly scent. I felt dizzy suddenly, as a thousand cells in my brain expired from the alcohol I'd consumed. Ido want to eat her...to suck her juices down, I thought. She's so beautiful. And – Sheila's right – I'm not a virgin...even at this. I've tasted Carol as well as Sheila and, years ago – reluctantly – my roommate on tour in Philadelphia, who was my first woman. I slowly eased my tongue into Corista's slit, causing her to groan loudly, "Ah,Si!...my tender little blonde girl. I've wanted you all night!" Then I dug into her boldly, feeling her thin band of wiry pubic hair tickle my tongue on the sides. I swirled it in deep circles to feel her sweet quivering tissues, and her hands came immediately to the sides of my head, sealing my mouth completely to her trembling vulva. I raised my hands to the inside of her soft, smooth, buttery thighs and she mewled like a little girl, "Ooohhhh,Si,raggaza...Si!Si!" Then I pulled back, causing her to moan disappointedly, since I wanted to taste JJ's cock. I licked his member at its base, protruding from her ass, and savored the bittersweet, acrid taste of her bowels that had gathered there as a result of their sodomy. Encouraged, and feeling awfully powerful...awfully dirty...I spent minutes taking long, slow licks at their junction, alternately lapping up at her soaking pussy. No, I wasn't a virgin at this, I confessed to myself proudly, now without a trace of shame.

Part 4

How much time has passed? I wondered. Corista was keening my name constantly and I heard the muted grunts of others in the room as her thighs opened and closed against my ears. Then someone was behind me, between my legs, and was stirring a cock into me. I thought that it was Luc's because it felt huge, disturbing me a bit at first. A hand grasped my shoulder and I saw its bony outline, with a green tattoo snaking up its wrist. It was Luc, of course, and he was pushing into me...and pushing...and pushing some more, spreading my inner tissues with his great cudgel and leaving me breathless. He struck my cervix and I grunted, momentarily disengaging from Corista, to admonish him, "No!" I didn't want him forcing that thing into my womb. That's a special place...meant only for JJ. Then he began to pull out and I felt as if my vagina was experiencing hundreds of little electric shocks. My buttocks trembled and my birth canal spasmed out of control with each withdrawal. He's slipped on one of those scaly rubbers! I realized. And, as his lunging hips sped up, he caused me to screech as each rubber-tipped triangle created its own chain of heavenly seizures, from my cervix out to my pussy.

I grunted like a wild animal each time Luc pulled out of me. I was absolutely crazy with the desire for more. The sound from my throat was a feral, "Uuunnh!...Uuunnh!...Uuunnh!...Uuunnh! Uuunnh!" The rubber scales on his condom stroked backward against my vaginal lining and each one seemed to spark a micro orgasm of its own. I began shrieking into Corista's cunt, forcing air into her, which escaped every few seconds in little love farts along with her flowing juice. I was climaxing constantly by this time, dwarfing the sounds of the other guests and drawing a crowd as Luc plundered me. The redheaded attendant, the dildo waitress, even some of the earlier entertainers who'd fucked, now stood around watching the skinny, tattooed man turn me into a mass of growling, groaning, whimpering, cunt-licking woman flesh.

Somewhere between the time I saw Corista sucking JJ's cock and the present, I'd reconciled myself to what was happening. Gone were my inhibitions, also my religious sensibilities. Though still drunk, I realized that I was in this until JJ decided to go home. So, I separated my mind from my body, which had betrayed me...and let my body do what it wanted. I reveled in the sheer physical feeling of Luc's assault of me...only the third cock I'd felt in over five years, since age nineteen. But this one was amazing! The sheer magnitude of his flesh was daunting, and I was determined to enjoy it, taking Sheila's advice suddenly to heart. Besides, heusedto be a man of the cloth. Now that he was a renegade, I figured that – though he's a rank hypocrite – a man endowed with this much meat couldn't beall bad. For a moment, I realized that I'd reverted to my old self – the younger Ginny, slutextraordinaire – immediately assessing a man for what he carried between his legs. But at this point I hardly cared about my image, or what I was, so long as I could continue fucking.