Ginny's Witnesses Ch. 03

Story Info
It's good to be the Queen.
11.3k words
4.57
50k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

Read earlier chapters for continuity. Here, Ginny becomes the village queen for a day – dispensing royal favors liberally – on the primitive island where she's vacationing.

Part 1

Our island vacation was going beautifully. JJ and I were both relaxed and happy, having found sweet, young native lovers in the beach-front village on the Pacific island of Pohnpei, and our three-year-old daughter, Andi, was overjoyed with her fifty new "cousins" in the children's compound, aged between three and fourteen.

Throughout the night I was roused by the sounds of sex from the next room between JJ and the island girl, Luala, but lapsed quickly back into dreamland, sexually sated as I was from the previous afternoon with the Chief's son, Anu. In early morning I awoke, refreshed, slipped into my robe, and went to the kitchen to have some breakfast of tea, fruit and rolls. On the pallet in the main room adjoining the kitchenette was JJ on his back, with his long flaccid cock laying back on his belly. The scrumptious Luala was spread half across him with her head on his chest – long hair scattered to his loins – with the lower half of her sleeping face covered by a wide swath of dried cum...a mute testament as to how their tryst had probably ended. It was a sweet picture – two beautiful humans from different races, more than a generation apart – having satisfied their unique, very disparate, needs through the act of love. I snapped a few digital pictures of them as they slept. I knew that JJ would be almost as pleased with the shots as he must have been earlier by his taking a Viagra pill.

I went to the children's compound to be around Andi, and kept her attention for about five minutes, until she got bored with me and ran off to begin her day of play with friends. Then I returned to the bungalow and left JJ a note, explaining my plans to visit Queen Audra's mountain shrine with Anu. I urged him to join us, but to check on Andi before he did. Dressed in a full breast to knee sarong, with nothing underneath, and flip-flops, I met Anu at the door, who was accompanied – to my surprise – by his eleven "cousins," the canoe builders, all in their late teens. Each of them carried some supplies...food, firewood, containers of water and the alcoholic drink,sakau, etc. I was energized, and looked forward to the hike up the mountain and a day away from the village.

The trek took a long while, with two brief rest stops. The shrine was a cave hidden from the trail by a dense jungle undergrowth, behind which was a short waterfall feeding a placid pool of fresh water, which overflowed down the mountain. Behind the falls, I soon learned, was the entrance to the cave where Audra Jones, an American naval flight nurse, had been hidden from the Japanese and appointed queen by the village natives during the Second World War. It was about eight feet high, which burgeoned into a very large room, perhaps 20'x20', from a small entrance. It was lit inside by a narrow shaft of sunlight that played through the cave's rocky roof onto a back wall. On the wall was a huge, antique mirror that had not fared well over the past sixty years, but was ideal for the reflected light. Next to it was a life-size, carved mahogany statue of the fabled white queen, her hair cascading down over soft shoulders. She was nude, rubbed deeply with palm oil to a lustrous sheen, and was posed alluringly with one leg slightly ahead of the other, with generous breasts that had been rubbed almost tan by human hands over the years. As in her photos, I was struck by the similarity between our faces. She had a slight, enigmatic smile on her lips as her wooden eyes stared down from her elevated height. I felt as if I were looking at a statue of my grandmother as a young woman. Beside it stood a throne-like chair, again carved from mahogany, that gleamed through its oily finish.

In the center of the cave, about a foot off the floor, was what looked like a very thick, carved mahogany coffee table, except that it was in the shape of a curvy female body. Its outline formed the back of a woman, from the base of the skull down to the bottom of the buttocks, with deep recesses for the butt, rising up at the waist, then with more recesses for the upper back and shoulders. There was a fluted end at the top, indented where a neck could be rested. Like the statue, it, too, was rubbed deeply with palm oil and glistened in the reflected light as if it had recently been dusted and oiled. I knew in a moment that all of these carvings had been done by previous generations of canoe builders, the elite artisans of Pohnpei.

I sat quickly on the throne, feeling uneasy in this temple that was dedicated to such an exalted personage as Queen Audra, as the boys lit torches, placing one inside and two others outside the entrance, in front of the falls at the pool, where they built a fire. At this point Anu pulled from a bag a circular bouquet of leaves and small, jungle orchid blooms...a crown...which he placed on my head. All of his "cousins" were now inside the cave, looking nervously at me. He dropped to his knees in front of me and grasped my hands, kissing my bare knees – which I unconsciously parted at the soft brush of his lips – and said, "You, Audra, I give to cousins."

I rose immediately and said, "Oh, Anu, I'm so honored, but...," and the sunlight dimmed in the mirror...or was it that I'd been surrounded by a dozen dusky, brown youths with a quasi-spiritual though decidedly glandular experience on their minds? As had happened so many times before, I knew what I'd do. Without giving it a great deal of thought, I knew that it would be most natural...most acceptable...also, most satisfying to me, if I shared my body with all of them. I could almost hear JJ saying that it was what Queen Audra would have done.

From Anu came warm hands, loosening my sarong and letting it drop gradually over my breasts, then my hips, to whisper to the gravelly, volcanic cave floor. From elsewhere came – it seemed – a hundred more gentle brown hands, some rubbing a warm, oily balm into my relatively pale, white skin...everywhere. Anu began kissing me, rubbing his strong, naked body against mine for minutes, as his fellows caressed my quivering form to the point that I was breathless.

I didn't have to do a thing. I opened my mouth and threaded my tongue around Anu's, then groaned as my body was lifted off my feet and laid on the mahogany table, which had been newly oiled by the warm hands of some of the boys. It was as if the table had been carved for me. My butt and shoulders fit perfectly into the smooth hollows etched decades before, and – but for the lack of a headrest – wasextremely comfortable. My head, however, soon lay back on the warm thighs of one of Anu's cousins, whose wood carver's hands were massaging the last vestiges of moderate tension from my neck and facial muscles.

I looked down at my legs, which were being caressed by a dozen hands. Soon, they were brought upright and back by two of the boys who held my ankles, as another youth knelt down in front of my splayed, wet pussy. I'd noticed him, in passing, as one of the cuter of the canoe crew the day before. What I hadn't then noticed was even a hint of what had been hidden beneath his loin wrap...a magnificent thick tube of uncircumcised purple flesh that was now erect and pulsing in his fingers. I looked up and met Anu's eyes, now staring down at me as he stroked my face and brushed my lips with his, saying, "My cousins...". The sheer audacity of the act had me moaning within moments, encouraging the boys to continue stroking my entire body with their strong workmen's hands. As always, that switch inside my head had flipped and I'd decided to fuck all of these sweet, brown, guys who'd shown me such respect. I don't know how many of them were touching me initially...it hardly mattered...but every once in a while as I mewled my pleasure, I noticed that more of them were naked. I was now covered with hands and I knew what was coming, wanting it to happen. I was Anu's gift to his mates, and I desired them all...all eleven of them, plus him for good measure. I looked at the appetizing young sexual packages of those within view, and desired to remember each as I – their new queen – blessed them with my royal favors.

The boy poised at my pussy entered me and I yelped happily as he plunged excitedly just a few times prior to an orgasm, which drove me crazy with frustrated lust. I thrust and thrust up at him, trying to prolong our initial fusing, and was rewarded with continuous warm splashes of his cum jetting into me. As he grunted out his eager completion, with teeth gritted, he pulled from me and moved to my lower left side. I felt empty for only a moment as a new boy – whom I could hardly remember – took his place, sinking his shorter but thicker prick into me. I looked into his frenzied almond eyes, memorized his cute, button nose, and felt his palms pulling at my hips. I wanted to give him a name but, in my frenzy, I couldn't. Instead, I closed my eyes to feel his urgent, youthful plunging into my depths, knowing that soon he would be blending his semen with that of his young brown cousin.

As I lay there, I was awash in feeling. There must have been eight young men ministering to me with their hands as I lay on my back. Every bit of skin on my body was being attended to by someone...always with that soothing Pohnpeian touch. Hands and mouths were at my breasts, more hands stroked my belly and legs, yet I was doing nothing but moaning, "Yesss, yesss, yesss, yesss."

I opened my eyes again and saw a profusion of young, hard cocks, all uncircumcised and pointing to the sky, each awaiting its turn at my pussy. Four of the boys were just standing and watching! I groaned audibly, grabbing the organs of two of them kneeling at my sides, and began pumping them slowly, which prompted them to move their hips forward and backward as they massaged my torso. I then leaned my head backward between the thighs of the boy holding my head and opened my mouth. "Aaaanngh," I uttered, lewdly, and was immediately understood as the young man stuck his erect dick into my mouth, which I quickly wormed into my throat by arching my head back below the table top as far as it would go.

At that point my lover of the moment between my legs climaxed and moved to his right, further moving the line one position up, just as the boys always did on the open sea in their canoes when relinquishing the lead rower's position. I felt as if I were one of those sleek canoes that they fashioned from raw jungle logs, with which they were now plying the warm, flowing sea on a maiden voyage. Someone splashed a gob of the oily substance on the two cocks I was jerking. I didn't see whom, since I was sucking off the faceless guy above my head, but soon the two had succumbed to my hand jobs, splashing their copious hot loads onto my breasts. This brought forth several bursts of cum from the cock in my mouth, much of which I quickly swallowed.

I now had a choice of young men to fellate, since there was a stiff member on each side of my face. I turned my head to the right and maneuvered to take another cock in my mouth. However, the boy currently in my vagina came quickly, moving the group one more slot up on my left, as yet another slipped inside me. My throat was soon filled with hot semen and, though the boy finished ejaculating into my hair, I turned my face to the left and my open mouth was filled with another hard staff, seeking release with rapid stabs into my throat. Once again, much of this load went onto my face and in my hair.

I finally located Anu with my eyes. He was standing over the pile of writhing bodies while stroking himself and witnessing the proceeding. I looked at him and said, "Sweetie, lie down on your back," and sat up, with a new cock in my mouth popping out and flopping about. His hand reached for mine, which I grabbed, almost dragging him onto his back to the carved table. Several of the young men had cum, with how many yet to go? I wondered. Thank God they don't all have Anu's staying power, I dreamed, somewhere in the depths of my consciousness.

I mounted Anu, sinking to his balls, and someone grabbed whatever goo they were using as a lubricant and spread it on my asshole. Whoever that someone was entered my anus quickly, and I was able to rise slightly to again accept the boy's cock that I'd abandoned with my mouth, mewling in delight as I fellated it. I reached out blindly to my sides as I was held up by supporting hands, and two more greased cocks magically appeared in my jerking fingers. Yes, I thought, this is good...much more efficient. Five at a time. This is something I'd never done...taking on a dozen men, I thought...and my mind was fed with many salacious images as I felt their fleshy purple probes questing more deeply inside the portals of my receptive, white, tourist's body.

The delightful, persistent drilling, and visions of my slutty willingness, soon overcame me as I felt my internal contractions and piercing shards of electricity arc in every pore, as I realized, oohhh...Gaawd...I'm gonna cummmmm! "Aaaannnnuuuu!" I screamed, as my body wrenched like that of a contortionist around my lover's cock, again abandoning the boy's cock in my mouth. I'd disturbed the faceless young man's passion twice and felt a bit guilty as I thrashed about. I reminded myself to pay him special attention later...if only I could remember what he looked like!

I can't recall the next hour or two, other than – at the end – most of the young men had spewed their cum in my pussy, ass, mouth and all over me. As I lay on the table, I remember my blonde hair feeling heavy with its burden of fresh semen, with my eyes difficult to open because of their thick, seedy coating, and my inner guilt telling me that I may have short-changed some of my youthful brown subjects.

"What the fuck?" I heard, as JJ's deep voice penetrated the cave. Then came the unmistakable sound of the camera shutter opening and closing, accompanied by flashes. "It's okay, guys," he said to some of the unengaged boys who were now standing in the shadows. "You okay, babe?" he asked me, as I was still impaled and relaxing on Anu's softened cock.

"Uuuhhh...yeeaah...fine," I gasped. "Gimme a minute."

"Hey, if you're gonna be the new queen, you've got to organize things better than this," he said, with typical JJ sarcasm. "Why don't you take a bath break, then we'll decide how you can pull this train properly?" He said, snapping shots of me peering through eyelids encrusted with cum.

"But some of the boys didn't...," I whimpered, feebly.

"That's okay," he said. "Leiuanu, who don't you and the men take asakau break, then the queen here'll continue her command of the court."

Anu looked puzzled...and a bit frustrated, as he stuffed his half-hard cock under a hastily donned lower wrap to stumble outside with his cousins.

"Wow, Gin. If I'd known you were gonna be hostess of a gang bang, I'd have gotten up earlier!" said JJ.

"That's not funny, JJ. Some of these boys – that Anugave me to – haven't had their turn...inside me, anyway," I muttered, sounding like an honorable, bachelor-party whore who'd broken her contract.

"As I said, go outside, take a sexy bath in front of 'em, and afterward we'll give everybody at least one more pop," he said, with an evil glint in his eye. "'Course, we'll need pictures of it all. This is like a coronation!"

I knew, regardless of his sarcasm, that he was right. As I rose to walk outside – through the waterfall to enter the pool and wash myself in front of the worshipful audience – I realized how integral JJ was to not only my sex life, but to my understanding of this culture...perhaps to my entire existence. How else would I know how to act like a proper Queen Audra? I wondered in my addled, sex-crazed brain.

The latter part of the afternoon I spent fucking all twelve young men, assuring that each had been blessed with more than one helping of royal vaginal favors. In short, I was the centerpiece of what had to be the filthiest photo record of any interracial gang bang imaginable, courtesy of my witnessing father-in-law.

When it was over, in a gentlemanly fashion, JJ informed my very subdued lovers that the afternoon was finished – the manifold gifts had been given – and that they should return to the village. I languished again in the pool, relaxed beyond measure as I washed semen from my body, and asked sleepily, "Did I do good, JJ?"

"Never seen you better, sweet cheeks," he replied. "You've receivedbukkake, a ceremonial cum-drenching. Guess the islanders learned it from the Japanese when they controlled these islands. But understand now, each of these kids'll want to make a gift of you to someone they know and love. Unless we do something to fill your calendar, and maybe plan for an early departure, you'll spend the rest of your vacation fucking all the village males. That'll include the old ones with only a few black teeth from chewing betel nut, right up until our departing flight warms up on the runway. Who knows? The women might want a crack at you, too!"

"Have I been stupid?"

"Naw, babe. No harm done, right now. You don't know the customs. But you'renot Queen Audra, and there's no war on...not here, anyway. Maybe you should spend a day or two in Kolonia, shopping...being a tourist...with white people. We could also take a trip to Nukuoro, the outer atoll. You know, keep busy away from the village. Take some pictures, for Gawd's sake! All I have to do before we leave is set up the Chief's new computer with Muana."

"...and fuck Luala," I said, bitch that I am.

"Hey, I haven't done a dozen different village girls like you have these boat builders! You should talk," he said. "Besides, Luala wants to stay with us when she enters the university in the Fall."

I froze. "Wha...what'll she do?"

"Be a nanny for Andi...plus, an intern in the business office...and...a 'personal assistant' for an old lecher," he said, with flint in his voice.

"D'you...d'you...want her to take my place?" I asked, my lower lip trembling.

"No, sweetie. I love you, and only you. We just need some eager, energetic help in our lives, both on a personal as well as business level."

"Oh," I whispered with a lump in my throat. I was shattered by knowing that I could mean so much to more than a dozen young males, but could feel so completely inadequate with the man I truly loved. "Okay, JJ, you know best. Let's fill the calendar...and keep me away from all the temptations. Speaking of temptations, what about Anu?"

"Let him down easily, Gin. He's a big boy, and understands that this is his home. He'll be Chief some day! You've already given him enough memories for a lifetime!"

But, if I were the queen...I thought, I could be a real earth mother! I could have a dozen little half-breed kids! That fanciful image stuck with me for a couple of days.

Part 2

The next morning we were off to Nukuoro, one of Pohnpei's outer atolls, made up of 42 tiny islets in a circle around a lagoon four miles in diameter. It was to be a day of relaxation with Andi along. The Chief's driver, Sam, had been called and he was outside at 8 a.m., revving the truck's engine, anxious to get us to the dock in Kolonia where we'd board a large passenger boat to the reef.

"Mornin', Jay...ma'am," he said, nodding to me.

"Good morning, Sam. You can call me Ginny."

"Okay," he said, "let's go. Boat leaves shortly after nine an' I've gotta open the TV store."

We roared off in a cloud of dust. "What does the 'TV store' do?" asked JJ.

"DVD and tape rentals, mostly, but sales, too. My boss has a deal with the hotels and supplies 'em with all their movies. Dubs 'em himself. With that and all the TVs here on the island, he's got a nice little business. Satellite reception here is shitty – 'cept for the military setup we've got at the store – so there's not much to do but watch CDs on the tube. Sorry about my language," he said, glancing over the seat at me in back. His eyes then dropped and checked out my thighs through the front split in my sarong. I'd gotten a great tan in the past week and a half, and the purple and white form-fitting dress made me look pretty sexy.

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers