Ginny's Witnesses Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

Nick reached over and grasped my hand, squeezed it, and looked more deeply into my eyes. He then rose, raised his glass, and toasted his "charming guests from the States," Jay and Ginny. Dinner was soon over, as we were invited into the bar for liqueurs.

As I waited for JJ to escort me from my place at the table, Elaine passed me with her arm through that of another male guest, saying under her breath, "Nick's always had a thing for succulent little blondes. He's just trying to get into her panties which, incidentally, she's not wearing." I flushed at her words, realizing that she, indeed, had checked me out very closely.

For minutes I felt stunned by her rudeness – since I'd heard she'd grown up as the daughter of a man high up in the CIA – who'd been schooled in the social protocol of the Washington, D.C. Beltway. But this was hardly the first time I'd been put down by a snotty bitch. In the bar I made mandatory small talk with a few guests, most of whom left shortly. Nick invited those remaining for an after dinner walk, to enjoy and discuss some murals one of the students had recently painted on the gymnasium building. He got no takers, so asked me, "Ginny? Wanta take a walk?"

"Sure. Fresh air'll do me good," I said, glad to get away from the stodgy, judgmental crowd, as I slipped my shawl around my shoulders to cover my naked back.

He handed me a pair of black Japanese slippers, saying, "These'll be better than your heels on our gravel paths," and we were off on our campus stroll.

Several minutes later I gasped, "Who painted these?" as I stared at the murals on the gym wall after a vigorous walk.

"Sam...your, uuh...escort...yesterday at Lulu's," Nick said.

"My Gawd...he's good!" I exclaimed, as I traced the pictorial history of the island since the Spanish occupation 400 years earlier. I didn't respond to the word, "escort."

"Yeah, but he's got these delusions about being in Hollywood," said Nick, sadly. "He's one of those kids you referred to as an islander whom 'we've perverted'."

"I'll keep that in mind," I barely whispered.

"What's that?" Nick asked.

"Oh, nothing," I said, finding myself easily as guilty of adding to Sam's perversion as anyone.

"Thanks very much for coming tonight," he said. "Talking with you has been a delight."

"When JJ told me we were having dinner at the Dean's, I had no idea it was you," I admitted.

"So, I take it that it's okay I didn't mention our meeting yesterday," he said.

"Right now, yesterday is a day I'd like to forget," I said, looking at him searchingly.

"That's fine with me. As we say on Pohnpei, that wasbefore," he said, holding my upper arms gently in his strong hands.

This is the moment when he's supposed to lean down and kiss me, I thought, as I looked up at him.And, boy! Do I ever want him to! I wished, as a warm numbness crept downward from my tummy. But he didn't kiss me. Instead, we walked slowly back to the house, marveling at its perfect symmetry with the slope of the hill, its cantilevered concrete roof and floor, its warmly lit interiors through glass exterior walls, and the profusion of surrounding jungle plants.

Inside, we discovered that all the guests had departed. I wondered where JJ and Elaine were, yet didn't worry, since he was always disappearing with women, and I'd been through similar situations countless times with him before. Nick poured me anotherCointreau and I sat on a stool at the bar, removing my shawl, while he excused himself to go to the bathroom. I sat there a moment, drumming my nails on the bar, then slipped off the stool to get my heels at the front door. I stepped out onto the cantilevered deck that surrounded the house and walked around the structure, looking in each lit room from the darkness. Outside what I assume was the library, crammed floor to ceiling with books, I looked through the tall windows and saw JJ and Elaine talking. She was standing next to a chaise and was facing me as I stood outside in the darkness, invisible to her. JJ was facing her from about six feet away, with his back to me. She had a winsome look on her face and I wished that I could hear what they were saying.

I didn't really need to, though, because in a few seconds she reached down to her thighs and began lifting her diaphanous, floor-length dress up her body, drawing it past her dark-haired, panty-less crotch, then up over her statuesque breasts, easily a 36 or 38-D. She tossed it aside at about the same time JJ doffed his jacket and tie and walked toward her into an embrace. I watched for a few more moments, until she sat on the chaise, her bare legs on either side of JJ's trousers, and loosened his belt so that his pants dropped. I could have stayed, but I knew what she was doing. I merely released a sigh and slowly walked back to the open glass door leading back into the bar to reclaim my seat.

Nick came out momentarily and said, "Sorry I took so long."

"Oh, no problem," I breathed, finishing my drink and wanting another, as I watched him standing behind me in the bar mirror.

"Your back is easily the sexiest I've ever seen," he murmured, tracing his soft lips over a shoulder blade and breathing hotly. I watched him as long as I could in the mirror, then had to close my eyes because his mustache made goose bumps break out everywhere and my groin began to ache from want.

"What about Elaine?" I asked, wondering if he knew what was afoot.

"She and Jay appear to be busy," he said.

"This is a regular thing?" I asked.

"Elaine and I aren't married," he said. "She followed me here a year-and-a-half ago with stars in her eyes, then got bored, and now she exercises her libido with whomever – male or female – when she wishes. At times, I think she does it to spite me."

"And you?"

"I'm a bit more discriminating," he said, and softly traced his hand down my back to my buttocks, gently probing into my crack with one finger.

"I'm clean, Nick, as you know. And, I like you very much," I said, dropping my head forward as a pleasant numbness suffused my body.

"I got the feeling you did," he murmured, nipping softly at the muscles all over my upper back. His warm hands were now stroking me from the shoulders to my butt. "Mmmm...you have the loveliest little bit of platinum down right at the top of your crack," he said, licking down my spinal valley to where my dress opening stopped.

I'd inhaled thirty seconds before and was waiting to exhale, but my insides were quivering and I could only do so in brief, hacking, gasps. "You...like...my bottom?" I whimpered, feeling moisture form between my legs.

"Mmmm...I want to nip at it...softly," he muttered, running his flat hands inside my dress's opening to stroke my sides from my armpits down to the flare of my hips, with what I recognized asThe Pohnpeian Touch. His hands then moved up to my shoulders, under the dress's yielding, stretchy fabric. He gently moved the material forward, off my shoulders, causing the top to slip down to the top of my breasts. And suddenly his hands were cupping their soft flesh, rolling my hard nipples between his fingers, which made me mewl and gasp at his feathery touches.

I wanted to wheel around on the bar stool to face him. My legs were slightly apart under my wraparound dress, and I'd hooked my heels over the foot rung on the stool. But I didn't turn. Instead, I reached across my chest and pulled the long sleeves off each of my arms so that the dress top dropped slowly to my waist. I whispered, "I'm not exactly going to throw myself at you, regardless of my actions yesterday."

"I know," he said. "You won't have to," and he filled his hands with my breasts, which now ached in anticipation of more caressing. A long, low moan escaped from my lips as his hands molded my tits gently, and it seemed to take him forever to slowly swing me around on the stool to face him. He breathed inward quickly as my nude breasts and torso lay open to his devouring gaze and incessant stroking. I'd seldom felt so naked...in my entire life. I know that I was blushing, since I felt hot from my face to my upper chest. "Your body is astounding!" he rasped, indicating some urgency, as his lips went to the soft globes of my tits. My back arched at the first touch of his wet mouth to a nipple, tickling the aureole with his mustache as he sucked softly and massaged the other with soft fingers. I was now mewling continuously and raised one hand to the back of his head in an unconscious invitation to suckle my other nipple.

I reached down to part my dress and show both of my tanned legs, nearly to the crotch. He inhaled sharply when my dress whispered open to bare my taut thighs. I wanted to feel thatnakedness with him again, this time with all of me. My body had been appreciated countless times in my life, most compellingly of late with Anu and his cousins, but I'd never been blessed with the feeling of sensualfocus that now emanated from Nick. "I...I really...really don't know...what to do...with you. I'm...kind of...confused right now...so bear with me...please," I begged.

"I think that you need a friend, an unselfish lover, and someone who's not always bargaining with you," he murmured, as his lips and hands coursed over me. "I'm no Jay, but...".

I didn't let him finish. I pulled him to me between my legs and kissed him, immediately thrusting my tongue repeatedly into his mouth as I moaned in my throat. One of my hands was again at the back of his neck, holding his head so that I could suck at his tongue. The other was at the small of his back, pulling him roughly toward my wet vulva, which I'd scooted forward so that my crotch was over the edge of the stool. "Please...Nick...I want you...right now!" I plead, pulling back and looking into the fathoms of his blue eyes. "Nnnngggh," I grunted, as his fingers grazed my dripping pussy, then slowly entered my hot insides. "Aaaahhh...ye-essss...right...there, N-Ni-Niiiick!"

I desperately wanted to strip off my dress, but was getting so excited that I didn't want to waste time in doing it. So, as his tongue licked downward to linger at my navel, which jumped at its touch because my tummy was trembling so much, I pushed down hard on my heels. This raised me off the stool, allowing me to pull the folds of my dress back from under my butt so that they trailed down behind me and my pussy wet the seat's plastic. My labia were hot and swollen from his fingers. I knew, also, that they were pink and ready for him. I leaned back against the cushioned edge of the bar and spread my legs further apart. "You're like a moist, tropical flower," he whispered, to which I groaned and closed my eyes as I felt his heated breath against my vulva.

Then his tongue touched my cunt, causing a galvanic reaction, a loud grunt, and a sudden upward stab of my hips. He licked my entire gash, from perineum to clit, with one slow, wet, upward stroke. "Uuuunnngh," I uttered, to which he responded by slowly licking the gooey creases on either side of my puffy lips. "Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh, Nick...yessss," I murmured, as he slowly entered my pussy with his stiff tongue, twisting it in a spiral motion and sucking forth the juice that felt like it was pouring from me. I felt him swallow, more than once, moaning in his throat as he did so, which made me feel very wanted. And, as my body was slowly progressing toward orgasm, he pulled the stool on which I was sitting out a few inches, allowing me to lie back with my shoulder blades against the bar's soft, cushioned edge. Totally comfortable, I reached out and grabbed both of the heels on my shoes to pull my legs apart wider yet, so he could eat all of me that he wanted.

"Ambrosia...and the finest nectar," Nick mumbled, as he reamed the soft inner tissues of my vagina. I was loving the way this intelligent, sensitive,sensuous man was enjoying me, and abandoned myself to his expert tongue. And it was suddenlythere...at my hard, nearly bursting clitoris, flicking away with the rapidity and gentleness of a hummingbird. Had the island girls taught him how to eat pussy? I wondered, remembering when the Chief's attendants had serviced me expertly nearly two weeks before. It didn't matter where he'd learned, I decided. That wasbefore, and my body was responding joyfully to the present...the sublimenow-ness of his mouth.

"Ohh, Nick...Nick...Nick...I'm...yes...I'm...ohh...ohh...uuhh...uuhh...uuhhnn...uuhhnn," I chanted as my insides heated from warm, repetitive waves to hot, electrical spasms, to a cauldron of molten sexual lava. I released the grip on my heels and my feet dropped down around his shoulders in a near autonomic response, attempting to draw his head and incredible tongue deep inside to my womb. I yelped sharply as each shard of pleasure hit me at its peak, then moaned as each passed, then mewled, whimpering finally, as the tremors departed to leave me languorous and feeling very loved.

Only after Nick had risen to his feet and I'd embraced him, tasting myself on his mustache then his tongue as we embraced, that I looked to my right in the floor-length mirror at the end of the bar. In it I saw the reflection of Elaine standing in the doorway to my left, twenty feet from us, wearing a Japanese sleeping robe that she'd left open, revealing her full, curvaceous body. She had a half-smile on her face, one finger at the corner of her lips as if she were nibbling on a fingernail, and turned quickly, vanishing after knowing that I'd seen her. For a moment I wondered if she'd witnessed everything. JJ was nowhere to be seen.

"Nick! Elaine just saw us!" I rasped in a stage whisper.

"Doesn't matter, Ginny. They're busy...and so are we. Let's get rid of these encumbering garments," he said, wryly, and undressed himself completely as I dismounted the stool to peel my dress down past my hips. I stood there in my heels and watched him as his cock popped out. It was long, hard and very ready. My trembling fingers went to it like a child's does to a gift on Christmas morning, pulling at it, feeling its steely substrate under the baby-soft skin. I dropped to my knees, but he pulled me to my feet. "Uh-uh," he whispered, "I want you on the stools," and quickly lined up three bar seats next to one another. I lay on them on my side, and he stepped up to me, saying, "I've had an erection since yesterday...waiting for this moment."

I smiled at him, opened my mouth and said, "Aaahhnn," to let him know that I, also, had missed not sucking him off when we'd had the chance the day before. "Give me your cock, Nick," I whispered. "I want it. I wanta drink down your cum. Aaahhnng," I groaned wantonly, just before his thick glans slipped past my lips to lodge against the top of my throat. He pulled out completely, resting the crown in the corner of my mouth, and I grabbed his member at the base. "More, Nick. Give it all to me," I requested, dropping my head over the edge of the first stool so that my throat formed a straight portal of entry.

He flexed his hips slowly, allowing me time to work his corona past my epiglottis, then we set up an easy rhythm which seemed to last forever. It was slow, languorous, and allowed me to breathe with ease, as my head lolled upside down over the edge of the stool. I drooled so much that saliva ran from my lips, into and around my nose, and over my eyes and forehead to seep into my hair. I felt at one with Nick's cock, quickly memorizing its unique skin and vein patterns since our pace was so slow, and I was gradually being excited again by his hands. One was performing miracles with my receptive pussy, which was happily accepting his fingers that cycled in and out at the same pace as his cock that plumbed my throat. The other hand was kneading my tits, pulling my hard nipples upward with each inward cycle of his iron-like staff.

Soon, however, he withdrew his hand from my breasts and placed it against the side of my face, feeling one side of his member as it slid deeply past my lips, and he began a deep panting, which graduated into a modulated groan, then a constant moan. In the meantime, two of his fingers were plucking at my clit, and I knew that I'd cum again soon. I didn't want to leave him in the lurch, so I reached around to grasp his tight, yummy buttocks and pull him more rapidly into my mouth. I felt his glans begin to expand in my cheeks, and our pace quickened. Soon! I exulted, I'd taste this man's load. I hoped he'd enjoy it! I wanted so much to please him! I wanted him so much for him to like and respect me!

And suddenly his cock began jumping, the glans just ahead of my throat, as his rich, creamy semen began to splash onto the roof of my mouth. His hips plunged forward a dozen times, with each spasm delivering a hot jet of tasty seed into my voracious gullet, which I swallowed hungrily...even though I was moaning from a clitoral orgasm of my own. He was wordless, merely groaning, as he emptied his life-giving fluid into me, and I was convinced that I'd seldom tasted better cum...including that of JJ. Two minutes later we'd shuddered to stillness, and had broken apart, with him scooping me onto my feet and crushing me to his body in a breathless hug.

Part 3

Without a word, he picked my dress off the floor and led me down a hallway to a bedroom, sitting me on a king sized bed, and went to an adjoining bathroom from which he brought me a huge glass of water. "As I recall, you like water after semen," he said, reminding me of my post-gang bang drink of the previous day.

"Thank you, sir," I said, and swallowed a few gulps. "But, yours is so sweet that all I want is more!" as I reached out and touched his penis, which twitched in response. He handed me a box of tissue and I wiped the saliva from my face as I clambered to the center of the bed. "I don't care what anybody says, I'm gonna spend all night with you. If I miss the plane tomorrow...too bad."

"If I know Elaine, she's well on her way to exhausting Jay by now," he said, ruefully. "And don't worry, Ginny. I'll see that you and Andi get home when you're ready."

I feel sosafe with this guy, I thought, as I pulled him to myself to lie between my legs. He was already half-hard again, and my soft hand soon had him erect. "I'm ready...now...for something else," I murmured, plumbing his mouth with my tongue and reaching down to stir his prick into my soggy slit.

"Ooh...God...Ginny," he groaned, as his glans parted my slippery pussy lips and he moved into me. As he slid past my G-spot I flinched from pleasure and leaned back, raising my bent legs into the air on either side of him. We looked into one another's eyes and gasped together as our parts meshed for the first time, and he slowly pulled out, once again to enter me fully. Once again we moved so slowly that it seemed to take minutes before he met my cervix. I "Kegeled" him slowly, bearing down on each withdrawal, and he seemed to grow inside me...larger in diameter...then larger still, until we were plunging away at one another with his rampant corona creating heavenly havoc with the clasping lining of my vagina.

He drove straight into me, for many minutes, until I realized that I was on the verge of a vaginal orgasm. It'd been some time since I'd had one of those – and then only with JJ – that I hardly recognized the telltale slow, numbing signs that precede them. When it finally came, I was almost shrieking and Nick was still driving with his interminable, machine-like rhythm. I lost total control, thrashing and scratching at him, until I peaked and bit him hard on the shoulder, unable to contain myself. When I came down I was exhausted and lay nearly comatose, with him still moving in me slightly. My unselfish lover had not himself climaxed...and I felt a bit guilty. Not for long, however, since I soon dropped off to sleep with him holding me gently.

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers