Ginny's Witnesses Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

I awoke hearing whispers, but didn't open my eyes. "C'mon, I saw you two. She's so hot...I want some of her myself," whispered Elaine. I snapped my eyes open and she saw that I was awake. "Well, hi, little sweetie! Has Nicky been keeping you warm for me?" she said, edging naked onto the bed and stroking the inside of one of my thighs, right up to my pussy.

I uttered a disgusted growl in my throat and pulled away.

"Elaine! Do you have to molest everybody?" Nick asked. "Ginny's a mature adult. If you have a proposition, all you have to do is ask her!"

"Where's JJ?" I demanded.

"He's crashed...and I did a line of coke, so I'm raring to go, honey!" said Elaine. "And you're just yummy! We don't get many guests as appetizing as you. Let me make you feel all nice!"

"I...don't...think...so," I objected. "I'm here with Nick...and...". I didn't want Nick to know I'd been with women – but at the same time he knew I was an exhibitionist – so I said, "If...if you...want, you can...watch us." I looked at Nick, hoping that I hadn't shocked him, but with JJ asleep, my earlier plan of staying the night wouldn't be compromised at all by a voyeuristic observer.

Elaine appeared to think over my idea for a moment, then said, "Okay! You guys get ready, but don't start anything heavy 'til I get back!" Then she was off, returning after a few minutes in her robe, with a bottle of champagne and some glasses, plus a black plastic dildo under her arm. "Okay! I'm baaack!" she said, flopping down in a chair across from the end of the bed. "Champagne, anyone?"

While she'd been gone I'd told Nick I didn't want a threesome, and I couldn't do anal, since I was still sore from the previous day. He'd agreed to my wishes. It was going well, I thought, without him knowing of my prurient past. And, other than what he'd witnessed at Lulu's the day before, performing in front of Elaine would be a piece of cake for me. In fact, I took a great deal of pleasure in the knowledge that I'd be fucking her man – or the guy who used to be her man before she'd gotten "island fever" – right in front of her. This was especially so since she'd insulted me in front of a male dinner guest. I was familiar enough with her type to know that her desire for me was more political than sensual. She wanted todominate me, a woman she considered inferior to herself.

Nick, though, wasnot an exhibitionist. He was almost shy with me in front of his partner, causing me to take the initiative. "Lay on your back, baby," I whispered to him, after we'd nuzzled for a while, which he did, allowing me to stroke and lick at his cock lovingly, as I stared openly into Elaine's curious eyes from across the room. As he grew erect, I straddled his head with my legs so that we were in a "69" position, with my head facing the seated Elaine. I grunted, "Unh-unh-unh," as his tongue began softly laving me, from my tender anus to my clit. I then concentrated on encircling his angry cock head with my tongue as if it were a lollipop, all the while boring into Elaine's brown eyes with my own.

She looked directly back at me while sitting, as if we were in a staring contest. She drained a glass of champagne she'd been sipping and set the glass on a nearby dresser, then peeled her robe from her shoulders and arms. Her body was extraordinary...full...sculpted...firm though not really toned. Her skin was as fair as mine was naturally – before my island tan – and contrasted beautifully with her long dark hair and eyes. Her wide, full-lipped mouth was made for sex, I thought. And even though I was now engulfing much of Nick's prick into my expanding throat, I knew that under different circumstances she and I could easily be lovers. My memory flashed back to several women in my past – one, Carol, an old friend; another was Corista, both statuesque brunettes – with whom I'd enjoyed lesbian sex during our carefree, swinging days. But I wanted to project a straighter image with Nick, and she seemed content with the present situation. As I drooled onto his turgid cock, she hunched down in the chair to part her full, dark brown bush and begin masturbating her pink labia as her breasts began slowly rising and falling with deep breaths.

I suddenly became aware of my divided attention and reached back blindly to Nick, who whispered, "I want inside you, Ginny...!" I wanted him too, so, of course, complied. Disengaging from his cock, I moved down to squat over his distended probe with my feet on the bed and spread my knees widely. As I slipped his swollen glans between my inner lips to tease Elaine, they made a smacking sound. She groaned and began to diddle herself faster, craning her neck to one side as her fingers strummed her dark red clit, which peeked out at me from under its hood.

When I sank onto Nick to his balls, she moaned, then rasped to me, "Fuck him, Ginny! Fuck him...you delectable...little...unconscionable...slut!" I did so for a while, moaning sincerely as his meat probed at my cervix, actively soliciting entrance.

But my teasing of her was far from complete. I dropped to my knees and pivoted to face Nick, twisting on his cock and slightly moving both of us so that I could look at Elaine comfortably over my right shoulder. I knew, from many hours of fucking in front of others, that this was one of my best positions, since my ass – developed and toned from nearly twenty years of ice skating – was one of my most sexually attractive parts. So, I used it as a further tease. I dropped fully to Nick's balls, ignoring the initial discomfort as he slipped past my cervix, and twirled my bottom in circles, hammering at him and pulling off so that Elaine could see his corona at the juncture of my swollen, clutching pussy. I plunged on and off him unmercifully, all the while he and I both were moaning nonstop throughout our exertions. I looked down at him and smiled, dripping sweat on him from my brow, as my lungs gasped for much-needed oxygen. He smiled back, as if to agree at our shared knowledge that this could be a fuck for the ages.

But it only had to be for a few more moments, as Elaine screamed in orgasm, twisting and turning in her chair while the fingers of one hand plunged deeply into her yawning crevasse, and those of the other pulled at her nipples. After a minute or so she went limp, muttering, "Jeezus...Jeezus," and sat sprawled in the chair, her limbs still twitching from her self-induced pleasure. "Ginny, you're...you're something," she murmured, still breathing hard.

"You like the way I fuck your lover?" I asked her pointedly, rubbing in my torturous message, as only one bitchy female can do to another. Then, to really drive home my point, I said, "Just wait! We're not finished yet!"

I lifted off of Nick, kissed him sloppily, and whispered, "Cmon, honey. Your turn. Show Elaine how you cum in my pussy!" and flopped over on my back, drawing my legs open and back so that my knees were close to my armpits.

He was in me in a second, plumbing me hard and fast, until I slowed him by saying, "Easy...baby. Do me slowly...yeah...just like that...and wait when you're out so I can see Elaine's face between us when you pull out." I helped him maintain a slow rhythm with my hands under his taut hips, allowing Elaine's eyes to meet mine between our meshing bodies. Soon, I noticed, she'd inserted her black dildo into herself and we were off and running again in our separate-and-unequal cooperative tryst.

I was in total control of both of them now, and it made me feel awfully powerful. Elaine was plunging her dildo into herself to its terminus and Nick was drilling me slowly toward an orgasm of his own, evidenced by his trembling torso and thighs. As I felt his quivering muscles I begged him softly, "When you cum, baby...give me one shot inside, then pull out and squirt on my pussy...then come back in...okay?" I sounded as I had days before, when I'd been directing Sam in scenes for a porno movie.

He grunted, signifying to me that he understood. I hoped I wasn't being too manipulative but, then again, I enjoyed my power position. And, I knew that he'd do my bidding, since I'd experienced quite a bit of recent success with men doing as I requested. Besides, he was an academic...a real listener, even to a control freak like myself. JJ, wherever he was sleeping, would be proud of me, I thought.

I hadn't realized, given Elaine's distracting presence, howgood Nick really was in bed. In this position he'd brought me to an extreme state of arousal though, and I hoped that we could enjoy a nice, mutual orgasm. I looked at Elaine drilling herself with her latex probe and said to her, "Watch, Elaine, 'cuz Nick's gonna shoot his cum all over me! He's gonna show you an awesome cum and...oh, Gawd!" I gasped, as Nick plunged into me and squirted a scalding blast against my cervix. I quickly pushed him out of me as he sprayed two copious shots on my vulva, then pulled roughly down on his buttocks so he'd re-enter me, driving even more deeply, as he emptied his hot seed into my demanding womb. From Elaine's point of view as a witness, Nick's cock was buried in my grasping pussy, with gobs of his cum dripping slowly down from our meshed organs, coating my asshole, to the bed sheet. Planned ahead of time, it was a film director's climax.

We all three shouted our joy, since Nick's ejaculation had triggered an orgasm from me, and Elaine began spasming around the dark, plastic probe stuck between her legs. Then, all was silent, as Nick and I separated to lie next to one another. In a moment I felt the mattress sink as another person joined us. It was Elaine, who snuggled on the other side of Nick, throwing an arm across his stomach. For a moment, I thought ambivalently, I'd brought them closer than perhaps they'd been earlier. Regardless of her gesture of possession, I now considered himmine.

We slept until just after dawn, and were awakened by my naked, widowed father-in-law, JJ – my longtime sweetheart – standing next to the bed. His familiar lengthy, flaccid dong drooped appetizingly down one thigh in the early morning light and I reached for it to softly stroke the incestuous package that had already made me the mother of a three-year-old. "Okay, kids," he said in a humorous tone, "I just popped a Viagra. Who do I have to fuck to get breakfast around here?"

Epilogue

Our island vacation had shown me that I needed professional help – therapy of some kind – to keep my sex drive under control, especially dealing with sexual exhibitionism. But I wasn't yet ready to give up the great times JJ and I had previously had with our swingers' club.

"Do you really want to get back into swingingand go through sex therapy?" JJ asked.

"It seems to be contradictory, JJ, but I need to. Regardless of how it seems, I've gotta clean up my act and be a much better mother." He looked puzzled at my underlying logic. "Besides, I need to free myself from your influence. You're alwaysbargaining with me, assuming I'll do what's best for myself, and clearly I don't do that," I said. "Down deep, I always do what I think you want me to do, so you'll still love me,or I do something crazy that hurts other people."

I now wished that somehow in the future Nick and I could get together in a serious way...if and when he returned from Micronesia. But that was probably a naïve hope.

"Okay," said JJ. "You're pretty independent now, what with Luala living with us to care for Andi. And our daughter's the most important person in our lives," he emphasized. "You should call Erica about the therapy."

"Erica?" I asked.

"Yeah. The East Indian shrink we ran into just after you and I met. She's been a psychiatric sex therapist for several years now, and still remembers you from years ago."

"Another of your old girl friends, huh, JJ?" I asked.

"She'll be a good guide for both of us...whether we have a swinging lifestyle or are trying to square you away," he said. "I'll do whatever she recommends."

I hoped that he meant it.

*

Please vote and send constructive feedback! Votes and remarks on the previous five chapters would also be appreciated. In the meantime, Ginny is enjoying life so much that you'll hear from her in the future.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers