Girdle Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interviewer: Do you think that your waist training is complete now? Have you got to the stage where you'll be content with your figure?

Suzanne: Oh, I don't think so. I wouldn't be surprised if we decide to reduce my figure to my minimum. I'd love to be able to put my hands down and reach round myself. We've tried that on a round object and it's about 15 inches and it looks really small. I'm half scared by the idea but also I've become obsessed with it. It's about 12 inches less than my normal waist when I was married. I want to know what it feels Iike. I daydream about it and sometimes imagine it when we're making love. I'd hold myself round my waist while he a moving in me and I'd be able to feel the pressure and the movement inside the corset, through my fingers. I wonder if such a reduction is possible for a woman of my age. I think it'll take another three years with constant tight lacing and special diet and exercises. I'm dying to start but haven't yet mentioned it to my husband. I don't want him to think I'm more interested in a tiny waist than in him. Do you think he'd agree and help me? When the 18 inch corset is comfortable on me and I can lead a normal life, then I'll tell him my thoughts. That'll be in about a year I think.

Interviewer: It sounds fascinating. You seem to have all the benefits from your clothing.

Suzanne: Oh yes; I think so. Can you see what good things we have from me wearing this underwear? It's been good and a lot to look forward to. If I go for the 15 inches I'll write again and let you know my progress. Thanks again for your invitation today; it's been good to talk to someone who understands.

Interviewer: Thanks for coming to meet me. It's been really interesting.

12