Girdled Ch. 06

Story Info
Sara's vulnerability and strength is revealed.
2.5k words
4.74
24.7k
28

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In our mutual bliss, we didn't heard Mommy and Daddy returning home from their shopping adventure. We were laying in my messy bed, fondling each other and kissing when they walked in with shopping bags. Hearing the rustling of the bags, we looked up to see both of them next to my bed.

"Hey, you're back," I said. "What'd you guys buy? Anything for us?"

Mommy said, "You'll have to wait and see."

Daddy was standing next to her looking at Rene with hungry eyes, he was silent. Rene was silent too, acting shy as this was the first time he knew Mommy or Daddy were seeing him naked. He was sitting with his knee raised and his foot flat on the bed. In an effort to hide what he could of himself. Little did he know Mommy had seen him that rainy night and Daddy was looking at the tip of his cock peeking out from under his thigh.

There were some quiet moments as they looked at our naked bodies. I got up and began picking up the clothes I had strewn around the room before I got in bed. As I walked past Daddy he caressed my butt. It felt so good. I felt as though he was quietly claiming me, as his. I watched as Mommy looked on, judging his actions. It thrilled me to think she might be jealous. I saw Rene's reaction too. Hungering for a little more attention from Daddy, I leaned in with my back to him. Feeling the lump in his pants against my butt, I pressed in harder as he put his arm around me, pinching my nipples. Rolling it between his fingers, I heard myself moan.

Daddy whispered in my ear, "Sara, you're making me crazy."

I didn't care Rene was watching and Mommy was impatiently still holding the bags. Daddy was needy and it was my job to please him. I spun around and fell to my knees. The lump in Daddy's pants was obvious. I rested my palm over it, giving his cock a squeeze. Leaning in, I kissed his jeans and then started undoing his belt and zipper, pulling his pants down to his ankles. Caressing the pouch in his underwear, I felt a wet spot. Daddy pressed my face against him as I licked and nibbled his wet arousal. With one quick motion his briefs were down and I was sucking.

I heard Rene as she moved to the edge of the bed, "Oooooooooh...Sara, I'm so jealous.

My head moved up and down his cock. I was in a feverish state to show Rene and Mommy what a good cock sucker I was. Daddy held my head and began slowly thrusting. Mommy grabbed me by the hair, forcing Daddy's cock father down my throat, causing me to gag. I heard Rene shudder and sensed his discomfort with her actions.

Daddy said, "Janet, let her breathe."

I felt her hand fall away as his cock retreated. I took a deep breath and went back to licking and sucking his thick cock. Mommy left the room, taking the bags with her. Daddy caressed my cheek, saying nothing. I felt something warm next to me as I glanced to my right. It was Rene kneeing next to me, He was watching as Daddy's cock slid in and out of my mouth. Rene's mouth was open, as he stroked his own hard cock.

Daddy came, squirting his cum on my tongue, lips and chin. Rene watched stroking his cock. I know he wanted a taste, so I leaned over to him with a sloppy open mouthed kiss. As we shared his cum, Daddy pulled up his pants and left us kneeing on the floor.

"Rene, wanna take a shower? I wanna get cleaned up for dinner?" I asked.

"Sure, I love that big shower your mom has, do you think we can use it?"

"Yeah, I'm sure she'll let us." I said, wondering if she would.

I grabbed a couple of towels and headed for Mommy's room. The door was closed. I knocked but no one answered.

Do you think your mom would be upset if we just went in and used it? Rene asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and opened the door. Mommy was napping, laying on the bed naked. She was on her back with her thighs spread, her naked breasts cradled in her arms. I edged closer and softy touched her shoulder.

"Mommy, are you awake?"

Mommy opened her eyes, and looking at me trying to wake up. I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her arm.

"Mommy, I'm sorry to wake you, but Rene and I need to take a shower, can we use yours, it's bigger?"

Mommy looked at me with sleepy eyes as she tried to focus on us, her eyes settling on Rene. I watched as her gaze went to Rene's cock. His cock was semi hard, but was quickly rising as he stared at her hairy mound. Mommy noticed his attention to her and parted her thighs a little wider.

"Yeah Sara, you can use my shower, why don't you get started and Rene will join you in a few minutes."

Mommy looked at me and motioned to leave. Reluctantly I did as I was told. I was anxious and feeling left out.

My mind was spinning out of control. I turned on the shower leaving it on cold and went to peek at Mommy and Rene. I heard mommy and Rene talking quietly as if telling secrets.

"Rene, so tell me, do like Sara's changes?"

"Yes, Janet I do."

"Rene, please, from now on I would prefer if you call me. Mommy, is that clear."

"Yes, Mommy"

"Rene, have you ever seen your mother like this?" Mommy asked, as she spread her thighs even farther apart.

I almost gasped. I could see clearly from my hide place that Mommy's pussy was wet.

"No, Mommy I haven't, but I always wanted to. But you know my mother, and how conservative she is."

"Well Rene, all boys who wanna be girls should know what their Mommy's look like naked."

My mommy was teasing Rene. Mommy's eyes were looking at Rene from head to toe in the most flirtatious way. She patted the bed next to her.

"Rene, come sit next to me," Mommy said.

"So you like Sara's changes? How would you feel about me helping you to become a girl?"

"Oh my gosh, would you?" Rene replied.

Rene was excited, his cock was hard and standing straight up as Mommy reached over and caressed the tip. His cock was leaking pre cum. Mommy pulled her hand back and licked her fingers. I heard her moan. Then she sat up a bit and rearranged the pillows, laying one on each side of her thighs. I was confused.

I asked myself, "What's she doing?"

Mommy said, "Rene, come lay across my lap with your bottom between my thighs, your head and legs on the pillows. It will be far more comfortable for us that way."

I was incensed with jealousy. I was angered and aroused. I was a mess of mixed and conflicted emotions. My body was trembling from envy, as I fondled and stroked my clitty. Rene's cock was so hard. I hungered to suck him, but I was sure Mommy had her own plan for him. I could see the passion in her eyes, her yearning for a young hard cock. Mommy's nipples were hard, I so badly wanted to nurse from her breasts, sucking and licking her hard nubs.

I heard Mommy, "Rene, before you lay down, come and kiss Mommy's breasts, My nipples are aching for attention."

I watched as Rene went to his hands and knees and took her nipple in his mouth. From my position, Rene's bottom was in full view. His hard cock hung down needing to be milked. I could just barely see his rear hole.

"Ooooooooh, that's a good girl Rene, suck them little girl, you're making Mommy so wet."

Rene went from one breast to the other, licking and sucking Mommy's tits. When Mommy had enough she directed Rene to lay across her lap.

"Now lay down and try and relax Rene, Mommy wants to help you," Mommy said with a grin.

I watched as Mommy's hand held Rene's cock. I heard him whimper softly as she began slowly stroking him.

"Mmmmmm, Rene from now on this is your clitty. It's so hard. Are you a horny little girl, Rene? Do you like Mommy masturbating your clitty?"

I watched as Rene's clear nectar ran from the head of his clitty. Envy ran hot through my veins as Mommy caressed and teased him. I heard his moans and whimpers as she touched and stroke him.

"Spread your legs Rene, Mommy wants to show you your pussy. That's a good girl, now just lay back and relax."

My cliity was so hard, it was oozing cum like Rene. I licked my fingers tasting my own clear pre cum. I was trembling from arousal, edging closer to cuming. Mommy's hand was between Rene's legs, her finger had found his pussy and had begun to slowly enter his puckered hole. Rene whimpered again as her finger fucked him. Her pace was faster as she firmly gripped his clitty.

"Mmmmmmm...do you feel helpless Rene? Are you close to cuming Rene? Are you?" Mommy demanded.

"Yes, Mommy I'm so close, Please don't stop, Mommy, Please don't"

"Now, now, it's time for good little girls to learn control," Mommy said as she released his clitty. "You should go take a shower with Sara, and there will be no touching or cuming, you are to save yourself until I say you may cum."

I watched as Mommy laid back. Rene was trembling, trying desperately to hold back. Mommy had brought him to the edge and he was losing control. He shook with a loud moan as his clitty erupted, Cum squirted in one rope of semen after another on Mommy's tits and face.

"You're such a pathetic sissy, you have no self control!" Mommy said. "You see this mess you've made, now lick my breasts clean!"

Rene timidly began cleaning her breasts. I watched as his tongue swept across her chest, wiping away all of his semen.

I felt Rene's humiliation, I sensed his shame. I knew my mothers displeasure all too well. After Rene had taken his last lick, he came in the bathroom, surprised I wasn't in the shower. I was naked and aroused. I felt bad for him, but something about his humiliation aroused me.

"Did you watch us?" Rene asked.

"I did. I was so envious, I ached." I said.

"Why, did you see everything? Did you see how humiliating it was? Rene was almost in tears as I hugged him.

"Let's get in the shower, but turn the water to warm. When I was watching I didn't want the hot water to run out."

Rene stepped in the shower as I closed to bathroom door and locked it. I watched as he began rinsing off the dried cum and the memories of his first humiliation with Mommy.

"Rene, I don't understand what's going on with my mother. Barely a week ago we made love in this shower, I saw the hunger in her eyes for my cock, and how she told me we shouldn't be doing this or that, but she couldn't stop herself."

Rene just listened. He was leaning against the wall as water ran down his body as I directed him away from the waters flow. I reached for the shaving cream and a razor. Getting down on my knees I began lathering around his cock and balls. I leaned in and kissed the head of his clitty.

"Yeah, I don't understand what happened with her," I said, "After my father left and Daddy came to stay, everything's changed," I added.

Looking up I said, "Rene, I love you," and began shaving his blonde pubic hairs away.

"Mmmmmm...Sara, that feels so good the way your touching me, I love you too Sara."

"I can see, your getting hard again, Bend over. I wanna shave your ass and your pussy, okay?"

Rene leaned against to wall, bending over giving me full access to his bottom. His butt was virtually hairless with just some sparse blonde hair on the top of his legs, and around his puckered hole. My hand spread his cheeks as I quickly shaved the few hairs that circled around his pussy. I sat back on my heels and admired my work. Rene looked so feminine. Leaning forward I licked. Spreading his cheeks wider, I teased his hole with my tongue feeling it clench.

"Ooooooooh, Sara, that feels so good," Rene cooed.

"Stay like that," I said.

I was trembling with desire as I reached for the soap. I soaped my clitty, stoking it to a full hardness. I held his hips with one hand as I soaped his bottom with the other. My finger probed and teased Rene's hole as I nibbled and softly bit the under curve of his butt cheek. Standing up I leaned into him, my cock sliding up and down the cleft of his ass. Relished in how slippery his crack and my cock were, as I teased his pussy the head.

Kissing his back, I whispered, "Rene, I wanna make love to you. Rene pushed into me as he helped spread himself.

I heard him moan my clitty entered his hole as. Feeling the initial resistance, I pushed into him slowly.

"Fuck me Sara, push into me, I can take it, I'm ready." Rene begged. "Please... Sara fuck me!"

I loved hearing Rene begging to be fucked. His pussy was tight and warm, my cock slid in easily as I felt him clench around me. I began a rhythm of thrusting, and pulling back. Making love to Rene was a special intimate connection with the boy who was my best friend. Rene moaned and whimpered as I thrusted into his tight soapy hole, I was so close. Reaching around , I grasp his clitty and held it firm as I squirted my cum in his pussy.

Rene moaned, "Sara, I'm cuming." As his clitty pulsed and squirted his delicious semen.

Slowly I pulled out, leaving his hole open and gaping. I turned him around and took his clitty in my mouth. Small little squirts of cum bathed my tongue. I stood, kissing him. Our tongues shared his seminal release while our softening clits ground together. It was a moment that would not be forgotten soon.

As I heard a knocking on the bathroom door my mind flashed to Mommy. I asked myself, "Why couldn't she be more loving, more playful? And why the fuck am I calling her Mommy, she's my mother, my mom."

"Why is this door locked, Sara open the door," I heard Mother ask.

Opening the door, I asked, "Yes mother?"