Girdled Ch. 09

Story Info
Sara learns more about Rene and her Father.
2.2k words
4.54
10.5k
15
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke it was still dark. I was confused until I remembered I was in Rene's bed and not in my own. The previous day's events lead to an avalanche of thoughts as I tried to go back to sleep. Rene stirred pressing his butt against my thigh. Reaching down I laid my palm on his butt cheek and squeezed it softly. I heard him sigh, and then moan.

"What time is it?" Rene whispered in a very sleepy raspy voice.

"It's almost 4 am," I said.

Rene turned over and pressed into me. His face rested in the crook of my neck as his body surround mine. I heard his slow shallow breathing again as he drifted back to sleep. Feeling warm and cozy, my thoughts drifted to more pleasant sexual yearnings. I remembered how I felt with Ray. I loved the nervousness of being picked up by a stranger, unsure of his reaction regarding my secret, my hard clitty. I loved being treated like a girl. I loved how he respected that me, but took advantage of how vulnerable I was for his pleasure and ultimately mine. It was all so overwhelming and powerful, the force driving me to be a slut. It was that moment that I wanted screamed, "This is who I am, this who I wanted to be!"

I made a metal note to call Ray and arrange another date. Something about him reminded me of my father. They didn't really look alike, although their body type was similar. Ray's cock was a lot like my father's too. Maybe that was it. I loved Ray's cock. It was fat and hairy, with big balls like a bull. I loved his scent and the taste. It was too bad it was getting dark that night and we had to rush, I would have knelt between his thighs a lot longer savoring that amazing cock.

I felt myself feeling the first waves of arousal. Reaching down I squeezed myself, it felt so good. My clitty was leaking as I brought my finger to my lips to taste myself.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned.

I felt Rene grind his cock into my thigh.

I caressed Rene's cheek and whispered, "Shhhhhh, Rene, go back to sleep."

I needed more time alone. I hadn't had much time by myself or in my own thoughts for a while. Everything had been a blur. Life was moving too fast.

Remembering Ray's cock, I began to fantasize about my father. I was brought back to that day in the bathroom. What if I didn't run? Did he know I was bisexual? He had seen Rene and I together many times. He knew how close we were, how physically and intimately close we were. Recently he caught us sucking each others cocks. He never said anything, but I wondered what he thought as he watched us before walking away. Maybe that's why he didn't hide his cock when I caught him masturbating. I wished I would have stayed and watched. Maybe he desired me, maybe he wanted me to suck his cock, maybe he wanted to fuck me. I was hard and my cock was wet. Rene's cock was still pressed against my thigh as I pushed back into it.

I heard him moan softly, "Mmmmmmm."

"Rene...Rene, are you awake?

"Yeah, now I am. Why?"

"Oh my mind was wandering and wondering," I said.

Rene raised his head and looked at me. He leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. Rene's full lips felt amazing, his tongue licked at mine and then parted them as his cock pressed against my thigh. I felt the wetness oozing from him, making his cock and my thigh a slippery mess.

"I love feeling you oozing against me, then I know you want me Rene." I whispered.

Rene sat up and straddled my chest, quickly throwing his leg over me resting his long cock at my lips. He grabbed the beds head board and thrust his cock into my open mouth.

"Yeah, I want you Sara, I want my cock in your sweet mouth before I take your pussy." Rene gasped as he grabbed me by the hair and began face fucking me.

All I could utter was a moan as Rene buried his cock down my throat. I closed my eyes and kept telling myself to breathe through my nose, Rene's onslaught was intense, his trusting was relentless. I felt his cock head swell as he pulled out and rolled off me. I lay there gasping for air.

"What he fuck Rene? I almost passed out, What's gotten into you?" I asked.

Rene didn't answer, he climbed between my thighs and threw my legs over his shoulders. I needed a good fuck and Rene was poised to penetrate me with a new level of passion. For the first time I was nervous, wishing he would be loving, gentle, but I was too sexually needy to refuse him now..

Rene spit on his already wet cock and plunged it into me. His cock stretched me wide open. My pussy was burning as he thrust into me, thrusting in and out. Rene's long cock fucked me relentlessly. My pussy clenched around him uncontrollably as I lost all control over how my body responded to his fucking. Rene took me as his bitch. He claimed me. In that moment I was his.

I woke up in what seemed like hours later, it was afternoon and I was alone. My ass was sore, as was my jaw. I felt used. For the first time ever I began to understand what being taken and used really was. All those other experiences seemed like games.

"Rene?" I called out.

Rene stepped into the doorway and leaned against the wall. He was dressed in panties and a t-shirt.

"Did I hurt you" he asked.

Tears were running down my face as I nodded he had. Rene slowly approached the bed and sat down facing me.

"I'm sorry, I'm really not sure what got into me. The last week or so has been confusing for me too. I know you're going through a lot, your dad, your mom, and whatever you wanna do with your life.

"I know, I'm a mess. I'm so confused Rene, and oddly what we did, what you did, what you took," I stopped and stared at him.

"What, you liked it?"

I looked away and then across the room and back to Rene. I nodded slightly, "Yeah, sorta, I said.

"I liked it too Sara. I felt so powerful, you know. It made me harder, I was so turned on."

"Funny how our roles are reversed, hugh? I remember always seducing you, and now look at you. I love being a submissive cock whore Rene. I'll no be be upset if Mommy doesn't wanna fuck me. I miss her love, but I need other things, I know that." I said wiping away my tears.

I sat there on the bed pondering what I just said. Finally admitting that I like the feeling of being used and controlled.

"It all kind of hit me when I was with Ray. I was nervous and a little scared. It fueled my desires. The first time he reached out and touched my thigh, I knew I was his. I would do almost anything for him." I continued.

"I would have been so nervous, I'm not sure I would have gotten in his car." Rene said as he rolled his eyes.

"Rene, do you remember that night my father caught us? What'd you think about that.?" I asked.

"Oh wow. I was so sacred he would tell my mom."

"I was just wondering, he seemed to look at us for a while and he wasn't mad, what do you think?" I pressed him.

I"'m not sure, but I think his cock was hard. I saw a big lump."

"Mmmmmmm...I know. He has a big cock and it's really hairy too." I said.

My was swelling cock as I began telling Rene about my Father. It was arousing talking about him sexually.

"How do you know, have you seen it?"

I nodded. "Yes, I have. I've seen it hard too."

"Oh My God! How? Did he show it to you?"

"Well he didn't hide it. I walked in on him bathing and he was stroking it."

"Mmmmmm. That hot.!"

"I know. He never said anything, he lust kept stroking as I watched," I continued.

"Then what?" Rene asked.

Both of us were squeezing our cocks, both were hard. Rene leaned back and stroked himself. I loved watching him stroke his long cock. My own cock was hard and very needy, since I hadn't cum from this mornings fucking.

"Rene, Ray kinda reminded me of my Father."

"How so?"

"His cock. I didn't realize it when I was with him, I was way to caught up in the moment, but it was a lot like my farther's, fat and hairy, the same shape too." I said.

"Go back to your father, tell me more."

"There's not much more to say." I said with a frown.

"I always liked your father. He was a flirt. My mom thought he was disgusting, but she thinks anything sexy or related to sex is disgusting." Rene added.

"Rene, did my father ever flirt with you?" I asked.

A chill ran through me thinking my father might have flirted with Rene. Rene was quiet as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Rene?"

"i'm not sure if he was flirting or teasing. It was after he caught us sucking each other though."

"Oh my god Rene, he was totally flirting with you!"

"I don't know Sara, maybe, maybe he was flirting. I don't know. I shouldn't have said anything."

I felt like my life was an avalanche of betrayal, my mother and now my father. I felt like a knife had been stuck in my gut and twisted. I was sad and hurt. All my life I struggled to get my father's attention, it was always others who got it.

"Rene, be honest with me, I won't be mad, just be honest about him. What do you know that I don't know?"

Rene just looked at me and bit his lower lip.

"Rene, talk to me or I'm walking."

"He made some comments after he caught us. He told me that my lips were perfect. I told him thanks. Then he said they really looked like I knew what to do with them, as he grabbed his groin and shook his cock at me."

I was shocked, I mean, my father! I was furious at him and Rene.

"Rene, I know you have no control over my father, but why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you'd be upset." Rene said. And then he added, "But there's a little more."

My heart sunk. Tears began welling in my eyes. I raised my knees and laid my face on them, hiding myself from it all.

"I know your gonna hate me, please don't. We all have moments that catch us off guard and I responded in a very primal way without thinking," Rene said.

"Go on." I said.

"It was right after he caught us. I was sitting in the back yard one night and he came by to see my dad. I told him he was out with my mom and would be back later. He came closer to me. I felt sorta uncomfortable, actually. He wasn't talking, he was just looking at me, his eyes moving all over my body. I was shirtless and I had those tight yellow shorts on, it was really hot out that night."

My heart was pounding so hard. I was so upset. I just wanted this to be over.

Rene went on, "That's when he said it. I was like okay thanks, hoping he would step back a little. But then he said what I told you about my lips knowing what to do. Then he grabs his pants, and squeezed his cock shaking it at me."

"So what Rene, you couldn't resist, did he turn you on?"

Rene nodded.

"So did you grab his cock Rene, or did you play your shy bullshit routine and let him take you?"

"I don't know, I just," Rene said as I stopped him.

"Stop! You know, don't give me that shit, you know exactly what you did."

"Okay, Okay! He was standing really close, he kept leaning in farther. He was so close I could feel the heat coming off his body. I could smell his musky male scent. He told me once again my lips were perfect. He asked if I liked sucking cock." Rene said, looking away from me.

"And of course you told him you do. You couldn't have lied, right Rene?"

"Well, I just leaned in an inch or two and leaned my cheek against him, against the bulge, the lump his hard cock was making in his pants. He just held me there for a minute or so. I could feel it pulse and throb. I was so horny by now Sara, I could stop myself. I want to see his cock more than anything. I unzipped him and pulled his cock out. He was wet, his cock was oozing pre cum. I licked the head and..."

"RENE! STOP! Please stop."