Girdled Ch. 10

Story Info
Sara ponders her destiny and makes choices.
6.1k words
4.63
10.6k
15

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was upset. I got up. I grabbed my bag of clothes and went to the bathroom. I put on my black girdle and rolled my stockings up legs, pausing to feel my smooth of my thighs. I decided my tight black slut dress would be most appropriate for today. I was out of Rene's house as fast as I could considering how upset I became. Back on the street with tears running from my eyes, I felt abandoned. It was late afternoon and I needed to figure out my next move.

My shoes were 4 inch heels. I loved the cum fuck me look of them, but I hated the idea of blisters from a long walk. I leaned over to take them off when I heard my name.

"Sara, get in my car." said a male voice.

I turned to see Daddy leaning out his window, waving me to come with him. I crossed the street and climbed in. Daddy leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and a soft caress to my cheek.

"Are you okay Sara?" Daddy asked.

I looked at him, wondering what he knew and why he had obviously come to pick me up.

"Why do you ask Daddy?"

"Well. Rene called and said you had left his house very upset and he was worried about you," Daddy explained.

"Yeah, I'm sure he was worried, maybe more like feeling guilty and afraid I'd never speak to him again." I told Daddy in an angry tone.

"Sara, you need to get a grip on yourself."

Sarcastically I reached down and pulled my dress up, exposing my soft clitty.

"Daddy, I'd rather you get a grip on me," I teased.

Daddy smiled and gave me a back handed slap on my thigh.

"Sara, you know what I'm referring to." Daddy said softly.

I nodded and pulled my dress down. I loved exposing myself as I did. My dress pulled up and my clit laying exposed from under my girdle, laying in the valley of my thighs. It was such a sexy sight, I was sad Daddy didn't reach out to touch it. I needed to cum so bad. I turned slightly and leaned against the door, and then put one leg on the seat, parting my thighs wide so Daddy could easily see my clitty.

Daddy looked down and up my dress. I stared at him. "You like what you see Daddy?"

Daddy nodded and slid his hand up my thigh.

"Daddy, Mmmmmm. I wanna cum so bad, Daddy?"

I felt Daddy's finger teasing the head of my clit. I was leaking and wet. Daddy pulled his hand back and sucked his finger.

"Mmmmmm, Sara. I know what you want, but we need to talk," Daddy instructed.

I nodded.

"Can you explain what's bothering you Sara?" Daddy asked.

"What'd Rene tell you." I countered his question.

"Doesn't matter, I'm only interested in what's bothering you, and how I can help."

"Daddy, I'm pissed at Rene, I'm pissed at Mommy and my father!" I told him.

"We already discussed your mother. I can help you with her. Why are you upset with Rene?'

"He sucked my fathers cock Daddy. He didn't tell me when it happened, which hurt me, and my father...I have tried all my life to get is attention and he picks Rene." I said

I was talking in a shaky voice as more tears began running down my face.

"I understand Sara, but Your Father is gonna do what he wants. I never really got along with him because your mom and me...well you know we had a sexual relationship. He would never listen to me about you, so that's why you have always been a favorite of mine."

"Awwwww, Daddy, I love you so much," I said as I leaned into him.

"Now, even though he left your mother, he's still living in town. You can go see him if you want, but don't have high expectations or you might feel worse. As far as Rene's concerned, I think you should cut him some slack. He's as confused about life as you are. You've made a lot of changes and I'm sure he's having as many issues dealing with you too," Daddy said.

I nodded in between my sobs. We had been sitting in Daddy's car for a long time and he suggested we should take a drive and continue talking. I looked over to him and then down to his crotch. His jeans were worn thin where his cock caused a bulge. The thought of rubbing him, fondling his cock was making me crazy.

As we headed across town I stared out the window. It felt nice being with Daddy, he's always been a voice of reason and calm for me. Daddy laid his hand on my thigh and squeezed it gently. It wasn't the sexual kind of touching, it was one of comfort and caring.

"Where we going Daddy? I asked

"Oh I think you deserve something special, maybe a few new clothing items, so there's a small shop a few miles from here that's open for a while yet. The owner is a friend of mine and she'll love helping you find some special things," Daddy said.

"Ooooooooh Daddy, you know how to make a girl feel special."

I leaned over and kissed his cheek as I laid my hand on his cock, "Daddy it's been too long since you fucked me with this."

Daddy smiled, and asked, "Didn't Rene give you a good fucking?"

I nodded, "He did, but he didn't let me cum. I need a good cummy so bad Daddy."

As I said that we pulled into a parking lot next to a clothes store. The sign said "Attire by Jane."

"We're here Sara, Let's go and meet Jane."

I was of course nervous so I followed behind Daddy until he turned and looked at me, grabbing my hand pulling me along side him.

"Sara, don't be shy, Jane is lovely and you will lover her. Just be yourself, and relax."

Daddy opened the door for me like a gentleman, his arm around my waist.

A bell rang as we entered and a voice came from the back of the store, "Oh my! Bernie it's been ages, and who is this lovely girl you have on your arm?"

Jane was tall, or maybe it was her five inch heels that made her almost as tall as me. She was what appeared to be a natural redhead and possibly in her fifties. She was wearing a tight white and black pencil dress with a slit that came up mid thigh, her shoulders were bare. Jane was a very sexy woman with lovely breasts.

I was jealous. I've been so envious of women and their breasts. I wished I had cleavage to show off when I wore dresses, and breasts for Daddy and other men to touch and tease, and suckle.

Jane was showing us around the store, pointing out new items and making suggestions as I tried to concentrate on what she was saying, but her body was drawing my attention. Jane then showed us the dressing rooms and the fitting area which looked like a place to relax as much as having a seamstress measure you. There was a chaise on one side on the room and a few other chairs scattered about. The platform for modeling and fitting was in the center, with mirrors all around the room.

I heard Jane and Daddy speaking in whispers, before Jane said, "Now I have this handled Bernie dear, why don't you go have my assistant make you a cappuccino and you can relax up front."

Just then a cute girl appeared in the doorway grabbing Daddy's arm.

"Bernie, this is Carly, my assistant, isn't she lovely?"

Carly was cute and appeared to be about my age. She wore a very short skirt that revealed the garters that held up her stockings. She was flat chested, but showed signs of budding breasts and hard nipples. I was intrigued.

As Carly turned to leave I noticed a distinct lump or bulge in the front of her tight little dress.

"Come, come Sara, lets you and I have some fun playing dress up!" Jane said.

Carly and Daddy left the room, closing the door behind them. Now it was just Jane and I.

"Carly's very cute Jane, how old is she? I asked.

"Carly is my niece, she will be 20 next month. One day she will take over this store."

"Oh wow, she's a lucky girl," I replied.

"Okay, lets talk about what your uncle had in mind. He wants you to walk out of here with with a few sexy items of clothing and maybe some good advice." Jane said looking me straight in the eye.

I nodded, not sure what to say.

"Sara, don't be shy darling, we have as much time as we like, Carly's closing the shop and entertaining Bernie while you and I have some fun." Jane said with a broad smile.

I was beginning to feel more relaxed. I wondered about Carly and her little bulge. As I thought about her I felt my clitty pulse. I didn't want to be erect if Jane was going to fit me for an outfit. I would be embarrassed, or maybe not. I wasn't sure about Jane yet, but I'm sure she had a story tell. The more relaxed I became, the more I began to feel waves of desire flow over me.

"Sara, your uncle mentioned you will need a swimming suit, did you see any on the racks walking that perked your interest?"

"Mmmmm...yes I did Jane. I loved that tiny white bikini hanging right outside the door." I replied.

"Sara...hmmmm. Were would you be thinking you would wear that hot little number?"

"Maybe to the lake," I said.

"Okay sweetie, let's us have an honest chat about reality as you step up on this platform," Jane said as she offered me her hand.

The platform was eight or ten inches off the floor. Jane assisted me, telling me to take off my heels. I stood in front of her as she walked around me, taking in my body from the side, front and the rear. I felt her hand touch my bottom.

I moaned quietly, "Mmmmm."

Jane stood in front of me and said, "Sara, please raise your dress sweetie."

I nodded, unable to refuse I reached down and raised it a few inches revealing my garters.

"Sara, you know what I need to see, raise it all the way. Are you being shy, or simply coy?' She asked.

I felt my face flush and I pondered why I was feeling shy, when all I really desired was to be a total slut. I proceeded to raise my dress above the top of my girdle. My clit was swelling as I exposed myself. My balls were tight and needed to be drained. I needed my clit milked or sucked, I was becoming very aroused as my clit was no longer hang semi hard, it was standing straight up.

Jane stepped back a step, then stepped closer. I felt her hands grip my thighs.

"Oooooooh my, I didn't anticipate you having such a lovely clitty and so big, Jane said, her mouth open and eyes wide.

I smiled. My feelings of arousal again brought me to that special place where I felt free and willing, unafraid to offer myself for pleasure. I was trembling and hoped Jane would not sense it.

"Sara, I hope you don't mind, but I need a taste of you," as she pulled me into her. I closed my eyes and threw my head back as she took my clitty in her mouth. It had been so long, I was so needy, I just came almost immediately.

Jane swallowed all my cum, her lipstick was smeared on her face and my clit, I watched as she licked what drops remained on my clit and her lips.

"Mmmmmm...you taste lovely Sara, and you came so fast!"

Trying to catch my breath I and said. "I haven't cum for a while. The last time I was fucked, I was denied of a cum. I really needed that. Thank you so much, it felt amazing."

"I think we need to clean up a bit," Jane suggested.

Jane helped me down off the platform and ushered my into en suite that adjoined the dressing area. There was a tub, a separate shower stall large enough for a group, a toilet. a bidet and of course mirrors everywhere.

Jane helped me remove my dress and then undid my stockings. Her hands rolled the stockings down, teasing my thighs and calves.

I began lowering my girdle, but Jane spoke up, "Please Sara, this is my shop and I love caring for my clients, you just relax," as she lowered my garment.

The girdle fell to my ankles as I raised one foot then the other. I was naked. Jane had filled the tub and offered a hand to help me get in. The water was warm and bubbly. This was a dream. After the last few days, and now being pampered like this, I was a happy girl. As I enjoyed the warm bath, Jane left for a brief few minutes and returned in a short robe.

"Would you mind if I joined you Sara?

I nodded my approval. Jane undid the tie and let the robe fall from her shoulders. Janes breasts were perfect, still quite pert, her nipples looked delicious. My eyes followed her body, laying between her thighs was the prettiest clitty.

"Jane smiled at me and asked, "Surprised?"

I nodded again, "Sorta, I suspected, but you hide it so well and I just wasn't sure, you're lovely."

"Sara, I try very hard to present myself properly. I'm a woman. I chose some years back to begin feminizing hormone therapy. It provided me with breasts and a more feminine body. As you can see, for me it worked quite well. I live my life as a female, and rarely does anyone suspect any different. and if they do, fuck them!" Jane said.

"I only maybe thought you were trans because of Carly. The way she looks, that cute little clitty bump in her skirt, and then I thought that maybe you too, but like I said, I wasn't sure."

"Bernie tells me you wanna be a girl, is that true?"

I looked at her and knew this was my opportunity to be honest about my feelings, my confusion.

"I think so. I'm pretty confused about things, really I am. A short while ago I was a boy, doing boy things and then things changed," I said.

"How so? What changed?"

"Well my best friend Rene and I became sexual, Rene's a boy. By the way, how well do you know my uncle?"

Jane looked at me and smiled, "I know Bernie very well. I was friends with his...your aunt. I know about him and your mom, I grew up with Bernie and her, we were all friends. You don't need to be shy about any of it, really you don't."

I sighed and went on. "For the longest time I loved lingerie, how it looked on women, how it felt, so I tried it on. It felt amazing. I would be so incredibly aroused when I wore my mother's girdles and stockings. Then one day mom caught me."

"Oh my, what happened then?" Jane asked. "Hold that thought, the water's getting cold, let's dry off and sit on the chase in a nice warm robe and talk some more," Jane suggested.

Jane rang a bell and Carly stuck her head in the door and asked what she could do for us.

"Carly sweetie, can you grab both of us warm robes?"

Carly nodded and returned with two warm plush terry cloth robes. She first helped Jane with hers and the Jane motioned for me to stand.

"Carly, don't you just think Sara is delicious?

I felt my face blush as I stood up. I noticed Carly's gaze drop to my clit. Her eyes were wide as her mouth opened.

"Carly, your clitty is revealing a very sexy little bump in your skirt, are you wearing panties today?"

"No Aunt Jane, remember you requested I not at work," Carly responded in almost a whisper.

"Carly, why don't you be a dear and show Sara that you're not wearing panties."

Carly nodded and raised her skirt. Her tiny hard clitty was standing straight up with a drop of pre cum filling the pee hole. I watched as her clit twitched with ever beat of her heart.

Jane looked at Carly and then at me. She motioned the girl to her side as she bent over and licked the pre cum from the girls hard little clitty.

"Mmmmmm...Auntie, please let me cum, please," Carly asked, almost begging her aunt to allow her a cum.

"Carly, you may tell Bernie to allow you to cum, now run along and make sure his pleasure comes before yours," Jane ordered.

"Oh my, tasting her clitty always makes me hot! Now where were we? Jane asked.

"I can say watching you taste her clitty was super hot too." I added.

Jane peered into me eyes as she opened her robe showing me her hard clit. It was fatter and longer than the pretty flaccid clit I had see when she removed her robe.

"How about I recline on the chaise and you come give Auntie's clitty a taste?" Jane suggested.

Eagerly I fell to my knees and crawled between her thighs. I kissed the head and licked her oozing arousal before I licked up and down the length. I teased one ball with my tongue and then the other before I sucked one in my mouth. I loved the lack of hair, they were incredibly smooth, like silk.

I looked up as she moaned, "Sara take me in your mouth, don't tease me," she whimpered.

Jane came in squirt after squirt, filling my mouth. I parted my lips showing I had taken all of her cum.

Jane, still panting from her orgasm, moaned, "Kiss me baby girl, share that with Auntie."

It was the most intimate, naughty kiss I had ever experienced. Our tongues danced as we shared her salty semen.

I snuggled into Jane. Our robes were tied and we were feeling warm and cozy, Jane asked, "Are you okay with Carly having sex with your Daddy." I nodded I was.

The thought did cross my mind, At first I was a little envious of her. After all he is my Daddy. But I knew I'm not in control of Daddy, I'm his girl.

"So. now where were we?" Jane asked again.

"I was telling you I would be aroused when I wore my mother's girdles and stockings and that one day mom caught me."

"Right, what happened then?"

"The short version is she ultimately helped me. She let me wear her older girdles and other lingerie, she bought me a lot things. she was very helpful. Then one day she wanted to watch me dress and she allowed me to dress fem around the house when we were alone."

Jane looked at me a raised an eyebrow, "Whats the long version baby girl?"

I snuggled in to her closer, my cheek resting on her breast. I felt safe and she appeared motherly.

Jane asked again, "Is there more to this story?"

I nodded. "Yeah, one thing lead to another and Mommy and I fucked."

"Oh my! I love a good incest story." Jane said as I felt her legs squirm a little.

"Well if I was honest I would say I always wanted to be intimate with Mommy. I loved watching her dress and undress. I would watch as she pulled her girdle up her thighs, I would drool as her hairy mound would be revealed. I loved her scent, that intoxicating smell of her cunt. I used to steal her panties and smell them as I masturbated."

"You are a naughty one aren't you Sara?"

"Then on day she learned my father was leaving her. She had joined me in the shower and and the next thing I new, I was fucking her. It was amazing I loved knowing that was my cock, now my clitty was pumping my seed in her womb."

"Sara, we must stop, I get so aroused by incest. Can't you feel my clit swelling?"

I pressed my face against her covered clit. It was hard. I reached under her robe and fondled it as Jane moaned.

"Sweetie, I know you wanna nurse on Mommy's clitty, but we have much to do and talk about. We'll have plenty of time to play later."

With that Jane stood up and left the dressing room. Jane returned with two swimming suits and Carly.

In one hand she held the tiny bikini I had mentioned. It was a very small. Three white triangles with strings between them. In the other had she held a one piece swimming suit.

"Carly is going to assist now that she has swallowed a load of your uncle's cum. Carly, please come here."

Carly was silent, her lips appeared still somewhat wet. I loved Carly's appearance. She was shorter than me and her aunt. She actually looked like a young girl, but of course she was 20 years old. She was so lucky.

"Carly, show Sara what's in your mouth."

Carly stood in front of me and opened her mouth. Her mouth was filled with cum, my Daddy's cum.

"Why don't you two sexy girls kiss, go ahead show Mommy how two baby girls kiss." Jane said with a devilish grin.

We leaned into each other and opened our lips for a sloppy cum filled kiss. Carly was an amazing kisser. Our lips were coated with the familiar taste of my Daddy's cum. My clitty was again hard as I reached fo Carly's hard little clitty.

"Enough naughty fun girls! Sara, hands to yourself, lets try on these swimming suits, Carly, will you assist Sara please.?"

Carly helped me with my robe, her hands gliding down my torso, caressing my bottom. Turning around, my clitty was standing straight up as Carly stared at it. She looked at me with hungry eyes.

"I wish my clitty was as big as yours, mine is so tiny," Clary said in a whisper.

I smiled back at her, "Yours is lovely Carly, it simply delicious."

Inwardly I was grinning. I loved having a longer fat clit. In some ways it empowered me, I loved that feeling.

12