Girl Asks Friend to take Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, I woke up and recalled what had happened the night before. It felt like it was all a dream, but considering where I was, I knew that it had been reality. Neither girl was lying next to me, so I got up and headed toward the bathroom. The door was slightly ajar and the two girls were both in the shower fooling around. I smiled and went back to bed.

When I woke up for the second time, I got dressed and headed to the kitchen, I caught Beth just as she was heading out and we shared a quick kiss, and I slapped her on the ass as she turned away to leave. "Real funny." She said.

"We'll have to do this again some time." I replied. She just smiled and walked away. I watched her ass as she walked and then closed the door. I turned around and saw Alexandra standing there, wearing just a t-shirt and panties.

"I'll walk you out." She said.

"Was your first time everything you wanted it to be?" I asked.

"And more." She responded. I walked towards her and leaned in close.

"I think we should break your last rule." I whispered. And then I kissed her. At first, I didn't move my mouth, but then I began to explore her tongue with mine and we held each other for what seemed like eternity. I did not grope her but just held onto her shoulders and neck. I finished with a kiss on the cheek and then I turned and walked away. As I turned around to look at her one last time, she smiled and blushed. This was the first time that I had sex with Alexandra, but it definitely would not be the last.

12