Girl Corrupted

Story Info
A story of two sisters...one bad and one trying to be good.
24.1k words
4.38
22.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Susan and Rob met in high school. Teenage lust led to Susan becoming pregnant with Emily during their senior year. Rob and Susan got married before Emily was born. They made the best of things for a year and then Susan became pregnant with Kelli. That's when Rob left. For the next 8 years, Susan was left working two jobs and raising two daughters the best she could. There were a few times that Rob would show back up and try to make things work with Susan, but he would always end up leaving again. Usually it was after Susan caught him with another woman.

When Emily was eight years old, Rob stuck it out for about a year with Susan and the girls. It was during this year that Susan discovered a more egregious offense than cheating on her with another woman. She discovered that Rob had been molesting Emily and was starting to do the same with Kelli. That was the year that Susan shot Rob. She was convicted of murder. She went to jail where she committed suicide. Kelli and Emily were placed in a foster home where they would spend the rest of their childhood.

Chapter 1 – Kelli's Story

Kelli never fully got over the events of her childhood. She was defiantly the more difficult of the two girls. Her choice in friends never helped much either. She was always trying to feel accepted and often chose friends who would take advantage of her in some way.

She often skipped school or suck out at night. She was 13 when she had her first drink and got caught drinking underage. It was at age 14 that she first had sex. She was never boy crazy, it was just another way to try and fit in.

Kelli managed to never try drugs until age 16, and by age 17 they became a problem for her. She lost several part-time jobs due mainly to her drug use. That's when she found a job where they didn't interfere. She became a stripper at a local gentlemen's club that looked the other way in regards to her fake ID.

She left her foster parent's house at 18 and moved in with another girl from the club. Kelli had enough of the small town in Maryland that she grew up in and wanted to move to New York city. Even though stripping more than covered her rent, utilities, and food, the drugs ate up any money that was left. It was then that her roommate introduced her to a new source of income, prostitution.

#

Kelli waited in the motel room that she had rented with cash. She waited for Rick. He was a regular at the club. Her roommate Lesley pointed Rick out to her as one of her "clients on the side".

Rick was an average looking guy, not attractive but not ugly. He was well dressed and seemed to have enough money to spend many a night at the club. Lesley had let Rick know that Kelli was looking for some work on the side. When Kelli did a private room dance for Rick at the club, the arrangements were made. She would rent a room at a local motel tomorrow and Rick would meet her there at 6 PM. After that, Kelli would call Lesley. If things had gone well, Lesley said she could set Kelli up with one or two more guys that night.

Kelli's palms were sweaty as she tried to sit for the third time and then ended up pacing the room again. She was dressed in tight jeans, high heels, and a tight, white shirt with a scooped out neck. Kelli was 5'8" and had straight hair that came just past her shoulders. It was blonde and had darker tones throughout. She had a nice body at 34B-24-34.

The knock came at the door and Kelli moved quickly to the door and looked out the peep hole. It was Rick. She took a deep breath and opened the door, her hand shaking slightly.

"Hey Rick"

"Hey" Rick said as he quickly looked her over and smiled. He walked in past her and she shut the door.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting." Rick said.

"Nope. You're right on time." Kelli sounded a bit nervous.

Rick set a plain white envelope on the night stand. "Feel free to count it." He said looking at the envelope.

Kelli waved her hand. "It's cool. I trust you."

"Hey, you never know about some guys." Rick replied.

"Do I have to worry about you?"

"Me... nah." Rick sat on one of the twin beds and Kelli sat across from him on the other. "So what made you decide to start working on the side?"

"I just need the money. Bills and stuff, but mainly I want to save enough to move to New York."

"What's in New York?"

"Nothing. It would just be cool to get out of this town and live in the city. Lots of stuff happening. I'd like to take some classes and become a private trainer or something."

"Do you like that sort of thing?"

"Training?"

"Yeah."

"I think I could do well at it. You know... maybe. We'll see." Kelli started to sound slightly more relaxed, but now sounded a bit nervous again.

"Sorry. I don't mean to dig. Just thought I'd make some conversation before... you know."

"Nah, that's totally cool. No problem." There was an uncomfortable silence for a minute. Then Kelli spoke up. "So should I get undressed or something?"

"Definitely a good place to start." Rick said with a grin on his face.

Kelli stood up slowly and pulled her shirt up over her head. She then reach behind her back, undid her bra, and let it fall to the floor exposing her petite tits with quarter size nipples and a small belly button ring that dangled down. This actually made her feel more comfortable. It reminded her of stripping in a private room at the club.

After that she undid her jeans and dropped them down. She sat on the edge of the bed to take off her shoes, but Rick stopped her and asked her to leave them on. She wiggled a bit and got the jeans off over the shoes. She was now almost naked except for her small white thong and black heels.

Kelli stepped toward Rick and he slid back on the bed. Kelli kneeled on the bed, straddling Rick's legs and pushing her tits into face. He began to eagerly suck on her tits while she ground her crotch into his pelvis. It was all too normal to Kelli and she began to relax more. Except for the sucking, it was all typical for her.

After two or three minutes, Rick leaned back and pulled off his shirt. He looked at her and said, "Go ahead and kneel down on the floor."

Kelli complied sliding down to the floor to kneel in front of him. There was an awkward moment of nothingness which Rick broke by saying, "I think you know what to do."

Kelli blushed with embarrassment. "Sorry" She reached over and undid Rick's jeans. She pulled the jeans and the underwear to the floor and Rick's cock stood there hard as a rock in front of her. She leaned towards it and licked the tip of Rick's cock. Just before she did, she thought to herself, "This is it. No turning back now." Then she opened her mouth and slid all seven inches past her lips.

There was no turning back now. Kelli blanked out her mind and began sucking Rick's cock eagerly, her head bobbing up and down and her hair flying around loosely. Rich gathered her hair into a pony tail in his hand and held it tight. Then he guided her head up and down on his cock more slowly at first, but then he picked up speed.

He continued to grip her hair tightly and controlled her movements. This turned Kelli on and she began to moan in response.

Rick moaned as well and then said softly, "That's it bitch. Suck it. Make it good and wet. I want to feel your warm fucking slobber all over it."

This snapped Kelli back to the reality of the situation. She would have normally yelled at a guy for talking to her that way. But he was paying her so she felt obligated to meet whatever his demands where and comply quietly. Surprisingly, this turned her on even more.

Kelli moaned even louder as she sucked his dick. She let the warm saliva run from her mouth, down his shaft, and drip onto his balls. This really turned Rick on and caused him to force her head down even harder on his cock. Kelli began to gag as the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat. Thick salvia began to come out of her mouth and, when he pulled her head back, a long string of thick saliva ran from her lips to his dick.

"Fuck yeah. That's it. Spit that shit out all over it!"

Kelli obediently spit some of the thick saliva out onto this cock and the bed.

"Again" yelled Rick.

Kelli spit again getting all of the thick mucus out and it ran down Rick's cock.

"Now lick it off my balls" Rick said with a cruel streak as he slid forward on the bed and shoved her face into his crotch.

Kelli had no choice to lap at his balls with her tongue like a dog. She lapped up the thick spit that she had just expelled.

Rick let out a long moan, let go of Kelli's hair, and laid back on the bed.

"Time to ride it girl."

Kelli rose slowly to her feet and pulled off her panties. Then she crawled onto the bed on her knees and straddled Ricks wet cock. She licked her fingers and rubbed the spit on her pussy, but there was no need for that. Her pussy was already soaking wet.

She spread the lips of her cunt open and slowly lowered herself onto Rick hard cock. It slid so easily into her wet pussy. And without hesitation, Kelli began to ride up and down on his dick.

It felt so good that she moaned over and over again. Then, there was a moment of clarity for her. She came back to the realization that she was in a motel room, fucking a guy from the club for money. She was a prostitute... a whore. To her surprise, it didn't bother her. It didn't turn her on, or turn her off. It was just ok. And with that thought, she relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the session with Rick.

She fucked him and then spun around and fucked him reverse cow girl. She bounced wildly up down and then would swirl her hips and grind on his cock. This drove Rick crazy from the sounds he was making. It was then that Rick said with a groan, "Oh my god. Fuck, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

It hit her like a knife to the back. She had completely forgotten about a condom. She rolled off him immediately as Rick sprayed cum into the air and onto his belly.

"Fuck. I'm sorry" Kelli said quickly. "I just forgot about a condom."

"No problem." Rick said with satisfaction. "Hey, was happy to get a bear back for a change. I'll get one on next time if you want."

"Thanks. Sorry, I totally forgot."

"Not a problem. Don't worry about it."

Kelli got a towel from the bathroom for Rick. Rick cleaned up on the bed as Kelli cleaned herself up in the bathroom. When she came back into the room, Rick was already dressed.

"Ready already?" she asked.

"Yeah, time to get moving. I'm guessing you have other guys to see anyway."

"I might have one." Kelli said uneasy.

"Hey it's cool. I know how it works." Rick said with a smile.

He gave her a quick hug and headed out the door.

Kelli picked up the envelope from the counter. She was $250 closer to New York. According to Lesley, Kelli could make even more as she built up a reputation.

Over the next 4 months Kelli turned two to three tricks per week. She made almost $6,000 and managed to save $2,500 in the bank. That was the most she had ever saved. She finally packed her things and headed off to New York with a few thousand dollars and no plan.

Chapter 2 – Emily's Story

Emily and Kelli's foster parents took them to church services every Sunday. While Kelli merely tolerated this, Emily actually turned to the small church for support and acceptance. She always attended services, volunteered, and attended retreats. She formed friendships with many girls from out of town that lead very proper lives.

Unfortunately, Emily's friends that lived nearby were the preacher's daughters and their friends. Like most preachers' kids, Beth and Lisa had rebellious streaks and often got into trouble. Emily managed to stay out of any major trouble, but constantly faced the temptations of underage drinking and sex. It was the sex that presented her with the most trouble.

Emily on the outside was a good girl, but underneath the exterior, she desperately wanted the love of a man, especially an older man. She often secretly read sexual stories on the Internet and found herself thinking about teachers, fathers of friends, and even her pastor while she touched herself at night.

Emily got a job at a local store running the cash register and worked there for a few years and saving up as much money as she could. Often, she had to hide any cash or her bank cards so that Kelli would not steal from her.

Emily never really got along with Kelli. Kelli's exploits never met with Emily's approval and she often scolded Kelli when she got into trouble as if she was her mother. Kelli in turn resented Emily.

#

Despite Emily's secret desires, she managed to remain a virgin. The closest she ever came to having sex was the day before her 18th birthday. On that day, she got off of work in the early evening and went straight to a party that Beth and Lisa had arranged. It was at an Uncle's house that their parents were trying to sell after their Uncle's death.

When Emily arrived, the party was already going. There were about eight boys and seven girls including her. She went to the bathroom and changed out of her work clothes. Emily always dressed modestly despite her good looking body. She was only 5'2" and had a busty build with 34D-24-36 measurements. However, she never wore anything low cut or anything that showed much skin.

After she came out of the bathroom it was Lisa that offered Emily a beer. Emily declined as usual.

Over the next hour Emily chatted with the four girls she knew at the party. She also knew a few of the boys, but was too shy to talk to any of them one on one.

Eventually Lisa called everyone to the living room, which had no furniture. She had everyone sit in a circle on the floor and then pulled out a bottle of citrus vodka. She explained that they were going to pass the bottle around and that everyone, including Emily, would take a drink and pass the bottle till it was gone. The last one to drink would be the first one to spin the bottle. Then the person of the opposite sex who was closest to the bottle would draw a piece of paper from the bowl that Lisa held. The paper would tell the new couple what room they were going to for the next hour. They would leave immediately and the rest of the group would continue the game until nobody was left. Since there was one more boy than there were girls, the last three left would go together to the last location left in the bowl.

Emily felt her face flush immediately as Lisa explained the rules. She knew a few of the boys, but not that well. She had never even been alone in a room with a boy. Her first thought was that she had to get out of here, but then she also felt a tingle deep down from a side of her. There was a part of her that was intrigued and wanted this experience. She felt trapped and excited at the same time.

Before she could figure out if she should leave or stay, another girl was passing her the bottle. She put it to her lips and took such a small sip that she barely tasted it. That was met by immediate boos from the others in the circle.

"Take a real drink, Emily!" yelled Beth as she laughed.

Embarrassed, Emily took another sip. She gagged a bit as the strong liquor slid down her throat. It was Lisa that she heard wooting as she swallowed the liquid. Emily blushed and passed the bottle.

The bottle made it back around to Emily again and she again took a slip. Again, she almost gagged on it. And she immediately felt a bit light headed. She wasn't drunk, but she could definitely feel the effects of the alcohol.

The bottle was finished before it ever made it back around to her, and the game moved to the second stage. The boy who finished the bottle put it on the ground and gave it a spin. The floor was hardwood and the bottle spun for almost 10 seconds before it stopped and pointed almost directly at Beth. Beth eagerly sprung up and grabbed a paper from the bowl.

"Back porch??!!" Beth exclaimed. "Lame. Let's go." Beth led the boy to the back porch and as she went out the door she yelled back, "Don't look outside if you don't wanna see nothing." Everyone laughed.

The next boy spun the bottle and he and the girl next to Emily headed off to one of the bedrooms. The next girl spun the bottle and Emily's stomach sank when it stopped pointing at one of the boys that she liked and had often fantasied about. They went off to a room in the basement.

Next was another boy that Emily did not recognize. He spun and this time, it pointed at Emily. She felt a wave of heat rush through her whole body and she was sure that she had turned beat red. Lisa cheered and yelled, "Come on girl. Pick a room."

Emily could barely stand to get a paper from the bowl. Her legs were wobbly as she stood and drew a paper from the bowl. She looked at it and read it aloud, "Master Bedroom"

"Now that's what the fuck I'm talking about!" said Lisa with a grin. "Happy birthday."

Emily looked at the boy and he smiled at her and took her hand. "Let's go." He said as he led her out of the living room and up the staircase.

"Don't disappoint me Emily!" yelled Lisa as the two of them went up the stairs.

Emily couldn't feel her legs. She had no idea how she was walking. She was both scared out of her mind and horny as hell. She could already feel the wetness in her panties.

The boy was young looking and a bit husky, but cute. He seemed eager to get to the bedroom. He wasted no time finding the master bedroom, leading her in, and closing the door.

Once inside she looked at him. "Sooo... here we are."

"Yup." He said quickly. He walked to the old bed that had been left there without sheets and sat on the edge.

Emily simply stood there looking down not sure what to do.

"Come sit down." He said as he patted the bed next to him. "I won't bite, unless you like that kind of thing." He laughed quietly at his own dumb joke.

Emily slowly walked towards him and sat on the bed next to him. He slid closer and put his arm around her.

"So what's your name?" Emily said shyly.

"Todd" he replied as he pulled her closer.

"Ah. I'm Emily." She said.

"Cool." He said as he leaned in and began to kiss her mouth. It was so unexpected that Emily immediately froze. This didn't stop Todd. He continued kissing her mouth and then began to kiss her neck.

Emily was no longer turned on. She was only scared. What had she gotten herself into and how was she going to get out of this. If she walked out she would never live it down from Lisa and Beth. Maybe if she...

That thought was interrupted by Todd pulling his head back from her neck as he pulled her shirt up and over her head. She was so shocked and scared that she didn't resist. She raised her arms slightly as Todd roughly pulled the shirt over her head and just about took her nose off.

"Wow. Nice." He said with a grin when he saw her bra-clad chest.

Emily could hardly believe the word "Thanks" had slipped quietly from her lips. What was happening? Maybe if she told him she felt sick he would...

Again her thought was interrupted by Tood leaning forward and buried his face in her cleavage. He sucked and kissed as his hands wrapped around her and quickly undid her bra. She felt the bra come loose and moved her hand to grab the strap but Todd was already pulling it away from her body. Her large tits were free and exposed. She couldn't believe it. She was half naked in front of a strange boy in a bedroom.

He gently pushed against her shoulders and she lay back on the bed. Without hesitation he began to suck on her nipples and rub her tits with his hands. And to her surprise, she liked it. She liked it a lot and again the wetness returned to her panties as he kissed and fondled her. Her head began to spin a bit and she again felt a warmth run through her body. Her mind was quiet as her body told her "Yes. This is what I want."