Girl Corrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wasn't exactly the plan." He said with a sneer.

She was silent. She had no idea what to say. She was scared out of her mind.

After a few moments of silence and staring at her, he said, "Alright. Just come with me and I'll take you to her, but you better be able to produce the package after that."

They left the hotel, got in his car, and drove off.

#

The drive was silent and seemed quite long. Finally, they arrived at the mansion where Kelli had first met Jonathan. He parked the car and got out. She got out and followed him to a side entrance. Before they entered he turned to and quietly said, "You are not supposed to be here. If they find you here, both of us will be in danger. So stay quiet and do exactly what I tell you to do. Do you understand?"

He had a deadly serious look on his face. She nodded silently.

He opened the door and they stepped inside. They had entered into a very large industrial kitchen. He led her though the kitchen to a door on the opposite side. He opened the door slowly and looked through before motioning her to follow him.

When she stepped through the door and looked right, she saw the large foyer. He led her down the hallway to a narrow door that she had hardly noticed till he went to it. He unlocked the door with a key from his pocket. She heard some voices coming down the hall from other rooms. After looking inside the room beyond the small door to make sure the room was empty, he motioned her to quickly enter. Once she was inside, he shut the door quietly.

The room was small and narrow. There was a leather couch in the room that took up most of the space. To the left was a large window that seemed oddly tinted. She looked though it and could see a dimly lit room on the other side of the window.

"This is a viewing room. That's a two way mirror that allows you to see into the next room, but they cannot see into here. Usually this room is unused, but I have key."

Emily wondered what kind of place she was in that would have a room such as this. She was now more worried than before.

"Stay here and don't leave no matter what. I'll lock the door while I go to look for your sister. I may be awhile since I have to change clothes and work my way around so make yourself comfortable in here. Do you understand?"

"Yes" she said softly.

With that, he opened the door, locked it and closed the door behind him.

Emily looked around the room and eventually sat on the couch. As she sat there, she became tired. The stress of the day was finally catching up with her. She became a bit drowsy and her eyelids began to droop.

It was then that a bright light hit her in the face. The lights had been switched on in the adjacent room and there were voices. A man and two young women entered the room. He wore a mask and a black robe. The girls wore transparent sarongs, high heels, some jewelry, and nothing else. The girls looked directly at her and Emily froze not knowing what to do.

"Never mind the mirror. Come here." He said and the girls obeyed immediately.

One girl, with a blue sarong, stood at about 5'4" with long, dark, curly hair. She had a tan body and almost looked Latino. She had a very slim figure and small but bouncy breasts with small, perky nipples. The other girl, with a red sarong, was 5'7" with medium length, dirty blonde hair. She was very light complected and had a more curvy figure with larger breasts and nipples.

The man dropped his robe to the floor revealing a very large and long cock that was fully erect. The girls looked at it with a hungry look as they moaned and dropped to their knees on either side of him. Without hesitation, they began to share the cock as they licked the full length of the shaft together. Then the blonde began sucking the cock while the other girl twisted her head down to lick and suck on his balls.

Emily couldn't believe what she was seeing. She had watched adult videos online, but had never seen people have sex right in front of her. Once she convinced herself that they could not see her, she sunk into the couch and watched intently.

The girls took turns sucking the man's cock and balls and then the blonde slipped around behind the man and began to lick is ass and down between his legs which he spread to give her easy access. Then she pulled his ass checks apart and began to tongue his asshole.

She also looked at the man's face which was red with pleasure. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the attention below his waist. Then he placed a finger below the brunette's chin and slowly pulled her up to her feet. He took her by her hand to the couch. He sat down and she knelt before him and continued to suck his cock. The blonde had followed them and straddled the man on the couch. She rubbed her pussy against his stomach as he sucked on her tits.

All thoughts of Kelli and the scary man who brought her here left Emily's mind. The fear gave way to a warm sensation moving though her body. Seeing the threesome before her, she was more turned on than she had ever been before in her life. She quickly felt the wetness in her panties. She was lost in the moment. She only thought about Jonathan and watched the scene before her.

The blonde was now bouncing up and down on the man's cock and moaning loudly. The brunette had moved to the back of the couch, straddling the man's face. The man had a front seat view of the blonde licking the brunette's pussy as she bounced on this cock.

This lasted for a few minutes until they had to shift and the girls switched places. The blonde faced the man and straddled his face so that he could lick her pussy. The brunette moved down to ride his cock while she faced the mirrored wall.

Emily was so turned on and in such a daze that she didn't even realize that her hand had slipped down the top of her skirt to rub her pussy. When she did realize it, she was powerless to stop it. The only thoughts on her mind now involved sex.

After a few minutes the brunette leaned her body back while still riding his cock and the blonde moved to straddled her face and she began licking the blonde's pussy eagerly.

Emily had always thought of girls having sex with other girls as disgusting and often exclaimed "Gross!" when it was suggested or brought up. Now that she watched the girls, there was a secret part of her that exploded inside. It was so forbidden and dirty. It caused a wave of excitement that literally shook her whole body.

She now pulled up her skirt around her waist and pushed her panties aside. She worked two fingers in and out of her pussy vigorously. Her other hand loosened her blouse and pulled her tits out of her bra in order to play with her nipples.

The man stopped the girls and rose up. The blonde had slipped onto the couch and the brunette had stood up. He guided the brunette to the couch and into a doggy position in front of the brunette who laid back. The brunette didn't hesitate to resume eating out the blonde as the man stepped behind her and lined up his dick. Without warning, he violently thrust his cock into the brunette and began fucking her very hard. The brunette stopped eating to scream with pain and pleasure. The blonde immediately pulled her head back towards her pussy and she began to lick and suck it again.

Then she saw the man pull out and line his dick back up again while he spit on her ass. He then pushed slowly and steadily into the brunette again. Emily realized that he was now fucking her ass. She felt another explosion in her body as she watched.

Emily was so drawn into the whole scene before her that she didn't notice the door being unlocked and slowly opened behind her. The scary man who brought her here slipped silently inside and closed the door. He saw the sex in the adjacent room and starred for a moment. Then he looked to the back of the couch and noticed the top of Emily's head as she had sunk low in the couch. He took two steps forward and could clearly see her masturbating with her tits hanging out of her bra and blouse and her skirt pulled up around her waist. Her fingers buried deep in her wet, glistening pussy. A smile grew slowly on his face.

He moved around the couch slowly. He was nearly in front of her when Emily saw her and let out a quiet shriek, sat up, and tried to cover herself. No one in the other room seemed to hear her.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked with a shitty smile on his face.

"I..." she couldn't form words, or didn't know what words to form.

"It's ok. Let me see you." Emily sat frozen. "Move your hand." he said as he leaned down and pulled her arm away that had been covering her tits. She was in too much shock to resist.

"Such pretty titties. Why would you cover those up?" he said amusing himself.

She sat motionless. In the adjacent room there was a loud grunt and moan. He turned to see the masked man standing now with both women below him. He shot a massive load of bright white cum on the brunette's face. As he finished the blonde moved closer and licked all of the cum off of her face and swallowed every drop.

The scary man had moved enough that Emily could also clearly see the finale to the show. He turned back to her and stared at her.

"Looks like everyone got to enjoy themselves here except me. Maybe you can help me with that." He said as he took off his shirt and dropped it to the floor. Emily stared at his muscular chest with a large tattoo on the right arm and another on his left peck. She was still very horny and couldn't hide it.

He undid his pants and let them fall to the floor and then reached out his arm to her. She didn't even think. Her hand automatically rose to meet his.

He pulled her forward so that she was sitting on the edge of the couch with her head near his crotch.

There was a quiet moment as she just sat there with her head down. She started to think about what was happening when she heard his voice.

"Go ahead. You know what you want."

Maybe it was the fear or the sexual fire that was burning out of control in her, but she was powerless to resist him. She reached up and pulled down his boxers. She pulled them to the floor, his hard cock hung there in front of her face.

She hesitated for a moment and then reached out to grab it. She held it there in front of her face for a few seconds as she felt the heat from it as it pulsated in her delicate hand.

She swallowed and then opened her mouth. There was only a second of hesitation before she leaned forward to envelope his member and wrapped her lips around it. She then began to suck and moved her head back and forth.

She began sucking his cock. She sucked slowly at first, but then moved more rapidly. Remembering what she had just seen the girls do, she stopped only to run her tongue up the length of his shaft and then went back to sucking his cock while her head bobbed back and forth and her tits, still hanging out of her blouse, swayed back and forth.

He closed his eyes and began to moan. Then she grew bold and twisted her head to lick his balls and then suck on one by popping it in and out of her mouth as she had seen the other girls do. He moaned even louder.

She worked on his cock like this for a few more moments until he could not take it anymore.

"Open your mouth." he ordered as he pulled back with his cock and stroked it with his hand.

She simply stared up at him, unsure what to do.

"Open your fucking mouth unless you want to wear the cum out of here!" he said quietly but sternly.

She was startled back to reality both by the tone of his voice and the thought of going back into public with white stains on her clothes. She opened her mouth and tilted her head back slightly. It only took a minute till he shot a large load of cum in her mouth.

The cum did not taste as she had expected. She had always heard it described as salty or sweet. It didn't really taste like much of anything to her though.

She throught "What do I do now? Can I spit it out somewhere?" as she sat there with her mouth half open and full of his juices.

"Well... you better fucking swallow before it drips out onto your clothes."

She obeyed and swallowed the mouthful of liquid in one gulp.

"Good girl." He said almost mockingly. "Now get your shit back on so we can get out of here."

"What about my sister?" she said suddenly and a little too loud.

"She's not here. She was supposed to be here tonight, but isn't. We'll have to figure something else out."

Emily didn't know what to say to that. She was confused. The whole night had been too much for her.

"Come on. Get dressed." He said again as he put his clothes back on.

When they were both dressed, he led her carefully out of the building and back to the car. The ride back to her hotel was silent.

#

He pulled up to the front of the hotel and turned to her. "We'll be in touch."

"What about my sister?"

"We'll be in touch. Now get out of the fucking car!" he said angrily. She was frightened and got of the car with no further arguments.

She went straight to her room. It was late and she felt as if everyone in the lobby was staring at her.

She tried to take a shower, but only ended up standing in the hot water for the better part of an hour. She was so confused. She couldn't believe what she had done tonight. She was embarrassed and felt dirty all over. Yet, there was a part of her that liked the whole thing. She cried as she stood there with the hot water cascading over her naked body.

After she dried off, she went to bed and cried herself to sleep.

#

She heard her phone ringing as she woke up to the early morning sun. She fumbled for the phone and saw that it was Jonathan calling.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Emily? Are you ok? I didn't hear from you and I was worried that..."

"I'm ok. I'm sorry. I forgot to call you. I mean, I didn't forget, it's just it was..." her voice began to break down.

"Are you ok?" Jonathan asked with concern in this voice.

"Yes. I'm ok."

"Did you find Kelli?" he asked.

"No."

"What happened?"

"I... I can't say... at least not on the phone."

"It's ok. I'll come over."

"No, it's ok. I'll be ok." She said hesitantly.

"Nonsense. I'll be over in an hour or so." he said compassionately.

#

Jonathan arrived almost two hours later. He came up to her room. She was nervous to be around him after what had happened the night before, but glad that he was there.

The talked for a while and she told him the whole story about what had happened, except for the part about her masturbating and getting caught.

"So Kelli wasn't there?"

"No." she said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I'm sure she's fine. No one has called?"

"No. Not yet."

"Let's get you out of here for a while then." He said trying to cheer her up.

"I'm not sure I feel like going anywhere and if they call..." she said with a bit of despair.

"If they call, you have your phone with you. Sitting around here isn't going to help anything."

"Ok." She said quietly but with a little bit more hope in her voice. It was a day with Jonathan she thought to herself.

They left the hotel and got in Jonathan's car with his driver. They went to a nice restaurant and got an early lunch. When they were finished, he took her around New York for rest of the day and showed her sites. She was so caught up in her day with Jonathan that she began to forget about everything else.

It was early evening and they had gone to dinner when her phone rang. She didn't recognize the number and immediately felt the fear rushing back into her body.

"Hello?" she answered with a cautious tone.

A strange, raspy voice spoke. "That was quite the game the other night. We didn't expect you to not bring the package. However, we need it." There was a short pause. "Tomorrow night we will pick you up outside of your hotel at 9 PM. Dress formally and we will take you to see your sister. But then you'll need to produce the package, or there will be hell to pay for both of you." And with that, the caller hung up.

The fear was alive in Emily again and she felt stupid for having ever forgotten why she was here. Jonathan was nice. He talked to her and calmed her down enough that she could eat. He told her not worry. They would go shopping tomorrow to buy her something formal since she didn't bring anything. Then he would again keep the package and wait for her call.

He was so good to her. No other man had ever showed that much concern for her or cared about her. She was falling for him hard.

They finished eating dinner and he took her back to her hotel. That night she remembered the encounter with the man the night before. But this time, instead of feeling disgusted at herself, she felt aroused. She thought of how erotic it was and fantasized about the whole event over again as she played with herself. But this time, it wasn't the scary man she was giving head to. It was Jonathan. And in her fantasy, she went much further than giving a blow job. After she climaxed, she feel fast asleep.

#

The next afternoon, she met Jonathan in the afternoon and he took her shopping at some very high end stores, despite her protests.

They spent a few hours and visited several stores, but when they were done, she had a short black dress, black heels, and some new jewelry which included a long, silver pendant on a silver chain that dropped just low enough to rest just above her cleavage when she wore the dress. He also bought her some lingerie to wear under the dress. It seemed an odd thing to do, but she enjoyed looking at the items with Jonathan and she didn't want to look stupid with some white bra sticking out of her black dress. She ended up buying a black, lace, shelf bra that only covered the bottoms of her large breasts. She was more than a little embarrassed to buy it, but it also turned her on to buy something so daring and slutty.

They ate a late lunch / early dinner and then he took her home so that she could prepare for that night.

#

At 9 PM, Emily stood outside of the hotel dressed to kill. She had fixed her hair and curled it slightly. She had put makeup on, which she rarely wore. The tight black dress showed off her figure, but still looked elegant. Small earrings dangled from her ears and sparkled in the evening light. The silver necklace and pendant drew all men's eyes to her ample cleavage.

Dressed like this, she felt like she was someone else and this was all just some sort of fantasy that she would wake up from.

She waited only a few minutes before a black car pulled up and a man got out of the driver's side. He looked at her and waved her over to the car. He was older with a pitted face and shoulder length, grey hair. However, he was wearing an impeccable black suit that he seemed very comfortable in.

She walked cautiously to the car.

"Are you the man I'm supposed to meet?" she asked.

"What do you think? Get in the car." He said sharply.

A bit stunned by the response, she opened the passenger door and got into the car.

They drove for 15 minutes or more before she got up the courage to ask, "Where are we going?"

"To your sister." He said with an even tone and without looking at her.

"Where is she?"

"She is where you were the night before last, except this time we made sure she would be there."

"Oh." She said with a hint of worry in her voice.

She had assumed they were meeting at a public location this time since they had her dress up. It was odd that she was going back to the same mansion. What did that mean? That house was elegant, but why the need to dress up. What was going to happen? She felt her stomach sink and then tried not to think about it.

#

They arrived at the house and he let her off at the steps to the main entrance.