Girl Corrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Judge had already warped Kelli's mind somewhat. He explained that eventually Emily would join them and what would be expected when she did.

#

It was late by the time they got to the Judge's house. Emily was shown to her room. She undressed and went to bed. She lay there still crying softly.

After an hour or so, the door to the bedroom opened. It was Kelli. She didn't say anything and was wearing only a pair of lace panties. She walked around the bed silently and crawled in with Emily. She spooned up to her and held her.

"It will be hard at first, but you will come to accept this life. I'll be here for you." Kelli said quietly. Then they both slowly fell asleep.

#

It was late morning when Emily woke up. Kelli was not there, but she had apparently left Emily a shirt to wear. Emily got cleaned up in her bathroom and went downstairs wearing her panties and the shirt.

The maid, a Latino woman, got her some breakfast. While she ate, Emily's belongings were being delivered and placed in her room. Kelli and the Judge had apparently gone out.

After breakfast she returned to her room, changed, and began to settle in.

Later that night, after the Judge and Kelli had come home, Emily was laying on her bed thinking of all that had happened. Her bedroom door opened and it was Kelli. She walked in and set a gift bag on the bed.

"This is for you. Freshen up, put it on, and meet me in the room at the end of the hall." She said and gave her a pat on the back.

The touch from her sister made Emily feel a little better. She opened the bag to find some skimpy white lace bra and panties that hid nothing. There were also white stockings, garters, and white stiletto heals.

Emily slowly moved from the bed, freshen up in the bathroom, and got dressed in the clothes she was given. She hadn't worn heels this high before so she walked slowly out of the room and down the hall to the bed room at the end.

It was the Judge's room. It was very large with a four post bed in the middle. On the bed, was Kelli dressed in an outfit identical to Emily's except that it was black. The Judge sat in the corner of the room on a leather chair.

"Come in my dear. It's time to get started. There's some blow on the table. Have some." he said to Emily pointing at a small round table that was off to the side of the bed.

"It's ok, I..." she stared to say, but was interrupted by the Judge.

"It was an order, not a request." He said sternly.

Emily obeyed, walked to the table, knelt down and did a few of the lines that were prepared there. As she did, the Judge spoke to her.

"You both belong to me now and will do as you are told. I've had many girls, but you two will be different. Sisters..." he paused and smiled. "You will also become lovers and will serve me as I see fit."

"Emily, go to your sister. It's time you both get to know each other much better. We will not leave her tonight until you let go and submit to your sister."

Emily stood and walked to the bed.

"Come here." Kelli said patting the bed next to her. Emily crawled up on the bed next to her. Kelli then leaned toward her and kissed her lightly at first, but then slid her tongue out and between Emily's closed lips. Emily hesitated at first, but then gave in and began to kiss her sister back deeply. She wasn't sure why. Maybe it was the coke, maybe it was all of the emotional trauma that had thrown her mind off balance, maybe it was because Kelli was the only thing familiar to her in this new situation.

As Emily began to kiss Kelli back, Kelli slid closer to her, wrapped her arms around her, and held her close as she continued to kiss her passionately and explored her mouth with her tongue.

Kelli then moved her hands and undid Emily's bra. Emily tensed up at first, but then relaxed. Kelli gently pushed her back on the bed and Emily lay down. Kelli pulled away her bra and tossed it aside. She leaned down and began to kiss and rub Emily's large tits. Emily's body went limp and she submitted to her sister.

Kelli worked her way down Emily's body and to her pussy. She then turned and straddled Emily's body in a 69 position, spread her legs and went to town on her pussy. Emily's mind was awash in pleasure. She forgot all about the fact that this was her sister. She was caught up in the passion of the moment. She reached up, spread Kelli's cheeks and began to eat her pussy as well.

The intensity continued to increase for both girls. The harder Kelli licked, sucked, and fingered Emily's pussy, the harder Emily licked, sucked, and fingered Kelli's pussy. This continued until both girls were writhing against each other. Lost in the pleasure and passion, they were no longer sisters but intense lovers.

The whole thing finally became too much for both girls and they began to move away from each other, Kelli to the bottom of the bed and Emily to the top.

It was Kelli that made the next move and as their hips lined up with each other, she slid one leg under Emily's and moved closer until her pussy was against Emily's. Both girls then immediately began to rub and grind their pussies against each other. The heat was quickly ignited again and in moments both girls were moaning loudly as they ground their hips and pussies together and rubbed their own tits with their hands.

It was the most intense sex of Emily's life because she knew it was so forbidden and wrong. And yet, that made it so good. All she knew at that moment was that she wanted her sister any way she could have her and she never wanted the pleasure to stop. However, it was finally too much for both girls and they pulled away from each other and rolled to opposite sides of the bed.

It was then that Emily saw that the Judge had moved from his chair to the edge of the bed. He stood there with his hard dick hanging above her face and she knew what was expected. She reached up, took his cock in her hands, and began to suck it and jack him off.

He moved away from the bed after a moment and said to her, "On your knees."

She rolled off the bed and to her knees in front of him and continued to suck his dick. Kelli walked around the bed and over to where they were. She knelt down behind the Judge and began to lick his asshole as she had been trained to do.

As Kelli tended to the Judge's ass, the Judge pulled Emily's head in harder and harder and Emily knew what he wanted. She began to deep throat this cock and gag on it. Before long, the Judge's cock was dripping with saliva and mucus from Emily. She would move down occasionally to lick off the dripping juices from his balls.

Kelli moved around and began to share the cock with Emily. They both sucked and gagged on it and the Judge loved it. In fact, he had every intention of fucking both of them that night, but he couldn't last any longer. With little notice, he blew his load all over both of their faces.

When he was done, Kelli didn't hesitated to kiss her sister and then move on to licking the cum off of her face. Emily immediately followed her example and licked every drop of cum from Kelli's face. They then embraced and kissed each other for several moments.

When they were done, they followed the Judge to the large master bath and proceeded to clean him off. He then returned to the bedroom to dress for bed as the girls cleaned each other off. Finally, they returned to the bedroom, slid naked beneath the covers, and fell asleep with Kelli holding Emily.

#

Over the next few months, Kelli and Emily grew closer and closer. They became intense and interment lovers with Kelli being the dominate one of the relationship. They served the Judge well both in and out of the bed room. They were his prized possessions and he used them however he deemed fit. It was not uncommon for him to gain favors from other officials by introducing them to the sisters at dinner and letting them take the sisters back to a nearby hotel or apartment.

He never took them back to the mansion for the order. He wanted them to be more special than that. They were more useful to him that way.

There was no one man in Emily's life to love her the way she had always wanted. For quite some time she missed Jonathan. But over time, she had accepted Kelli as her lover. She was the only consistent thing in her life and so she did whatever Kelli wanted in order to please her and make sure that she continued to love her. She was Kelli's submissive lover and Kelli relished it.