Girl Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,357 Followers

I graduated, looking for a job behind the scenes I contacted Vanessa. She immediately circulated my resume. In 2 months I had 3 offers. I took one and settled in. Vanessa took a job out of state.

I was home for Christmas. I was hanging out with some friends when one said, "I hear your girl crush won an award."

I knew about the one in college but she explained this was a national broadcasting award. I looked it up on my phone. It was a big honor. I was excited for her. Coincidently, a little later, I

ran into Vanessa downtown. She was also home to see her mom for Christmas. She invited me for coffee. We made small talk and caught up for a while, then I mentioned the award, and how I'd just heard about it.

She told me how excited she was about it and that there was an award dinner coming up. We talked about the project and why she won and a little about how exciting the awards dinner would be.

She sighed. "Remember when we talked about dating?" she asked.

Of course I did.

She continued. "That's the hardest part of this industry. You really don't have anyone to share these experiences with. You have to move to get ahead. You don't have time for relationships. I have lots of 'colleagues' but not a lot of friends. They are as unhappy they did not win the award as they are happy I got it.

"Mom is happy, but moms are always happy. I could tell her a story about surviving getting bit by a dog and she'd be happy."

"Well, I'm thrilled for you, "I said.

She looked at me, then a huge smile. "Why don't you come as my guest to the awards banquet?"

I protested, "You must have other friends you'd rather take."

"Actually no," she said. "I've been so busy with my career, and in a kind of competitive world I really don't. You are probably my closest friend."

I wanted to squeal, throw my arms around her, do a dance, explode out of my seat. Instead I said, "I've always thought of you as a friend. I'd be honored to come.

She took my hand and said, "Thank you."

We talked about the banquet. She would cover everything. Hotel, travel, food, even a new dress. I was thrilled. We decided to meet the next day and go dress shopping together.

I was ecstatic. More than that. This woman, I'd admired for years, just told me I was her closest friend and she wanted to go clothes shopping with me. Clothes shopping. I loved clothes shopping. In my wildest dreams I could never imagine me and Vanessa going clothes shopping together. I was thrilled when we had coffee. Wait. Then I was spending a long weekend with her. Out of town. The 2 of us. Sure there'd be others, but we would be hanging out. I never, ever imagined we'd be friends. Now we were becoming the best of friends.

We decided she'd pick me up at my folks home the next day and then we'd go shopping.

That night, before I went to sleep, I thought about her. As I closed my eyes I pictured her undressing in front of me. I could see her beautiful face, the curve of her neck, her flawless breasts. I remembered how her body felt as it slid into bed next to me and as I did my fingers slid to my pussy. I was wet. Eyes closed, I imagined what her soft skin would feel like. She'd hugged me before. The image combined with us being naked in bed. I could practically feel the heat. Feel her kissing me. I came. I felt guilty afterwards, but somehow, contented, I fell asleep.

I got up and got dressed. Nothing fancy, but cute. A tight pair of dress jeans, some boots, a pullover with a neck to show some cleavage. I wore a cute matching thong and bra, you could see a bit of the bra around my cleavage.

I was staying with my folks for the holiday. Mom, Step-dad, and my 16 year old stepbrother. I went down for coffee and mom asked me what I was doing today. I told her shopping with a friend.

Just then the doorbell rang. It was Vanessa and I invited her in. She looked impeccable as usual. Yoga pants and a sweater. She looked great. The woman's curves were there to see, but in an outfit totally appropriate.

I introduced her to my mom. My mom remembered meeting her and had heard me talk about her before and mentioned she missed her on the local news.

My brother came down, looked at her and, before I could introduce them, blurted out, with the usual judgement of a 16 year old, "Wow, isn't that your girl crush?"

"Girl crush?" Vanessa repeated.

My mouth dropped open. I had no idea what to say. My brother, realizing that he'd said too much, shut up. Luckily mom stepped in.

She laughed a little to lighten the mood and said, "When you led Jess's class orientation when she was in the 8th grade she was very impressed with you. You inspired her to get involved with journalism and school government. She would talk about you a lot. He (staring at my brother) used to tease her about having a girl crush on you."

Vanessa laughed. "Oooo, girl crush. Well she obviously has great taste."

My mom and Vanessa laughed. I smiled. Maybe a little uncomfortably.

We said our goodbyes and got in the car. Vanessa looked at me. First words out of her mouth, "Girl crush?" she joked.

I had to cop to it. "Yeah, I kind of hero worshiped you. I was in the 8th grade, you were this cool senior who had done so much. I wanted to be like you. Student government, athletics, TV club, anything to do with journalism. I know, kinda weird."

"Weird?" she said. "Not weird at all. In fact, seeing the person you turned out to be, I'm super flattered. I doubt everything you accomplished was because of me. You couldn't have done any of it if you didn't have it inside you, but if anything I did contributed to the amazing person you are. I'm flattered. Not even flattered. I'm excited."

"Girl crush," she laughed again. "Well, let's go get my crush a dress that will break every heart at the awards banquet.

Hearing her say it excited me. Especially that she accepted it.

We hit the stores. Shopping with her was fun. For the first time we talked like close friends. Before there had always been a business colleague touch to the conversation. Now it flowed easily like we'd been friends for years.

As I tried on clothes she would make comments. "With a body like that you could wear a cardboard box and break hearts."

She'd pick out 5 or 6 dresses and come in the dressing room with me. "Hmmm, that's a bit short, but really shows off your ass."

I tried on one I'd have to wear braless. "Dammit girl," she said. "It's a shame you have to cover those tits." She actually reached under my breasts through the dress and lifted them up.

She'd help zip me in and zip me out of dresses. Her fingers would slide against my thighs as she pulled at the hem line. I liked it when she touched me.

She brought in one dress I looked at it and right away knew it would not be appropriate.

"I can't wear that," I said. "I'm not even sure that can be worn in public."

She giggled. "I know, I just wanted to see how it looked."

I tried it on. It looked hot. It was red, had a low neckline that showed off my tits and a hemline that, if I didn't tug on it slid up to my waist every time I moved.

She slapped my ass. "Now that's a dress," she said. "But if you wore it to the banquet no one would notice me."

We both laughed. We settled on a gold sleeveless dress, it zipped up the back, came down mid thigh, and showed enough cleavage to be interesting. Against my darker skin it looked really good.

We had dinner together and then went our separate ways. I was going to fly out to where she lived the day before the banquet. The banquet was Friday night. I would fly out Thursday and come home Monday.

We reviewed our plans. She kissed me goodbye and said, "See you soon, girl crush." She laughed as she walked away.

I was pretty much hyper, nervous, and excited about the trip. I could barely think of anything else. I also had a number of dreams that left me horny. Ok a few day fantasies too. Nothing overtly sexual. The dreams just involved us being together, I could feel her touch and her breath. I could see her smile at me, but no kissing or anything sexual. The day fantasies were mostly remembering things she said, did, or how she looked.

Thursday I started packing. First, what was going to sleep in? Did she get 1 room or 2. Would we be sharing a bed? I could have texted, but I felt odd asking about the rooms. After all she was treating.

I'm not sure why I was worried. Years ago I told her I slept in pajama bottoms and a t shirt. I lived at home back then. Now I either slept naked or in a t shirt. I settled on 2 flannel men's shirts. Comfy and cute.

I picked out all my cutest underwear, took an extra dress, jeans, and 5 pairs of shoes. I was ready.

I arrived Thursday evening. She picked me up at the airport. She looked good. Jeans, high heels, and a sweater. I saw her first. She was talking to a man and woman. She spotted me, waved, said something to the people and came to me.

"Fans," she said.

Then she gave me a big hug followed by a kiss. The kiss threw me. It was on the lips. Not a sexual kiss. Not a long kiss but on the lips.

"Hi girl crush. I'm so glad you're here," she said.

We chatted as we got to the car. She told me how great I looked and that she was looking forward to the weekend. She suggested we relax that night with Room service and wine. After traveling all day I was with her.

We got to the hotel. It was beautiful. She had got us adjoining rooms.

"You can have that room," she said. Pointing at one of the doors.

Maybe she saw a look of disappointment on my face, maybe she was just joking.

She threw in, "Or we can share my bed again like the last time." She laughed

I didn't know what to say.

"Just throw your stuff in that room," she laughed.

After a few minute she knocked in the adjoining door. We left the doors open and went to her room to order room service. She had brought some wine, so I opened it and poured two.

She was sitting up against the headboard on the bed sipping her wine. She patted the spot next to her. I sat down next to her. Eventually we ordered room service. She joked that there hadn't been a man through her door in ages. We bet on who'd it been longest for. She won. We laughed. I was having a great time, yet in the very back of my mind was sex. It kind of hung there. Everything that could be made an innuendo, my mind wondered if it was.

After room service came Vanessa said. "Well, I'm going to get out of these clothes."

She just got off the bed and started undressing. She kept talking to me so it was hard not to be looking at her. There was really nothing sexual about it. She pulled off her top and jeans. She was standing there in a really cute pink bra and matching thong. She undid the bra and again I thought how cute her breasts were. I had darker skin. My nipples were nowhere near that pink. In fact she had a great body. It was tight, sexy, and curvy in the right places. She pulled on a long T shirt that came down a little below her ass. Then she reached under it, took off her panties and sat back down on the bed to chat.

Then she said, "Don't you want to change?"

I felt kind of stupid saying no. I wasn't used to changing with my door open or being watched. I really wasn't sure what to do. I kind of mumbled a yes and went into the other room to change. Vanessa followed me in and continued to talk to me. I opened my suitcase and she offered to hang up stuff and put my toiletries in the bathroom.

I took off my jeans, she took them from me and offered to hang them up. I then pulled off my T shirt. She pulled a laundry bag out of the closet. I was standing there in a cute matching set of deep purple boy shorts with lace and matching bra. The shorts were not quite a thong, but close.

"Oh my god," she said. "I love that color."

I thanked her. My heart was racing. At first I thought it was embarrassment, but no, I was enjoying her compliments. Every time this woman said she liked something of mine it made me feel good. I had always admired and respected her judgement. Why shouldn't I do the same when she talked about me.

Now was the big moment. I undid my bra and took it off. She stopped talking and looked at me.

"Wow, I forgot, you have amazing tits," she said.

"Umm, thank you?" I said a little self consciously.

"Oh my god, I'm embarrassing you," she realized. "I'm so sorry. I'll leave."

She started to turn. "No, it's fine," I said. "I've never really had a woman talk about my breasts that way."

"What do guys usually say?" she asked.

"Not that many guys have seen them," I replied.

"Well, aren't I lucky," she laughed.

"Yeah, and for just for buying me room service," I replied.

We both laughed. I was engaged in the conversation so I kind of forgot I was standing there in just my panties. I looked for one of my flannel shirts. I pulled it on and started to button it. I started from the top. The one I started with was almost the very top and I couldn't get it.

"Here, let me help," Vanessa said.

As she stood in front of me I wasn't sure where to look. I looked at her face. Since she was taller, she had to look down at the buttons, I was looking right at her. She started at 2 buttons below the one I tried and buttoned to one button from the bottom. I could feel her closeness.

She stepped back. "Now that's adorable," she said.

Again it felt nice that she liked it. After all, I'd picked it out for this occasion.

"All done?" she asked.

I knew she was looking at my panties. I don't normally wear them to bed. I hooked my thumbs in the sides and slipped them over my hips. I threw them in the laundry bag.

"Cool," said Vanessa. "Let's get back to dinner and wine."

After dinner Vanessa asked if she could practice her acceptance speech. I sat there and listened. Listening to her, I was brought back to that day in 8th grade when I first heard her speak. I had the same feeling of hero worship. Someday I wanted to be good enough to make a speech like that. I wanted to be the person she alluded to.

On top of that as she moved and gestured she'd flash her ass or her pussy. That created other feelings that I really was not sure of. In the end I was thinking how wonderful it was and I told her so.

She laughed and said, "Yeah sure, but you have a girl crush on me. What will others think?"

"Will you be wearing that?" I joked.

She laughed and gave me a dirty look.

After that, we talked. What was really fascinating was that we never ran out of things to talk about. I quickly forgot that both of us were ½ naked. Our tops rarely completely covered our pussies or our asses. Aside from a casual joke about it once in awhile, we just kept talking.

Finally it was bedtime. I was yawning and couldn't keep my eyes open. I stood up, yawned and stretched. Vanessa was behind me. I forgot completely how short my shirt was and that I wasn't wearing panties.

Vanessa gave my ass a small smack and said, "Wow, I wish I had that ass."

I was feeling flirty and fun. I wiggled it and said, "Well at least you mean it differently than the creep on the corner by my house."

"Are you sure?" She joked.

We both laughed. Vanessa turned down my bed and told me if there was anything I needed to come get her. Anything at all. I turned to say goodnight. Vanessa pulled me into a hug told me she was really glad I was there. She gave me a brief kiss on the lips and headed to bed.

She left the doors between the rooms open when she turned out the light. Between the wine and the travel, I fell asleep pretty quickly.

About 3am I needed to use the bathroom. As I did I passed the door to Vanessa's room. I couldn't help myself. I looked in. She was asleep on top of her covers. She was laying on her stomach. Her legs were apart and her shirt was pulled up around her hips. Her face was turned to the side and her hair was laid out across her like someone had styled it just for this sleep position.

I was taken by what a cute ass she had. I just wanted to sit next to her and stroke it. I went to the bathroom and then back to bed. Thinking about how pretty she was my hand started to play with my clit. I stayed quiet my eyes closed. I wondered what I would do if, when I opened my eyes, she was standing there, watching me. That made me cum. I laid there for a minute with my eyes closed. I opened them slowly. I don't know what I expected. Whatever it was, was not there.

Friday Vanessa had some errands to run and i ran them with her. She'd made appointments for us both to get our hair and nails done. A lot of girl stuff. We went from shop to shop holding hands chatting and giggling.

We had to be back early because someone was coming up to our rooms to do our makeup. When they arrived they had us strip to our underwear. They put cloths over us and did our makeup. We looked damn good.

We got dressed. I started getting dressed. I put on a rose pink lacy thong and a matching strapless bra. Vanessa put on her black dress. It was ankle length and hugged every inch of her body. It had ½ sleeves and a plunging V neck that crossed over and ended at the waist. She was wearing a very small black G string and no bra. We realized she would have to tape the dress to stay decent. Well, we'd known that, but now we had to do it. We laughed as we tried taping a dress for the first time. Me in my underwear, her pulling the dress over her breasts while I tried to tape it. We thought it was hilarious.

The event room was pretty full when we walked in. The podium was empty. As we walked in people turned to look. At first I thought it was just because Vanessa was star of the day, but looking around I realized that we looked hot. Damned hot. We were probably 2 of the youngest people there. We were both still in our twenties.

People tripped over themselves to congratulate her and inquire as to who I was. I got hit on more than once. It was exciting to be the star of the day. We both basked in the glory. I met a lot of people who could help my career. I focused on the women. I'm pretty sure most of the men had ulterior motives.

The event went off without a hitch. Boring speeches by a bunch of news people. The award being given. Video of the award winning segment and then Vanessa's speech. It was a very fun and exciting night. At the end we again wandered through the crowd shaking hands and saying thank yous.

Finally it was over. We grabbed 2 bottles of wine and went to our rooms. Vanessa fell on the bed.

"Ok," I know this is childish," she said, "but I feel like a princess. This was an amazing night."

I laid down next to her. She rolled over and threw an arm over me and looking at me and said, "I'm glad you came."

Our faces were about an inch from each other. I kind of pulled back a bit and said I was also glad I came.

We laid there a minute quietly and then Vanessa said, "Well let's get out of these dresses."

We stood up. She turned her back to me and lifted her hair. I reached for the zipper and slowly pulled it down. The gorgeous expanse of back came into view. She then turned to me and started to pull it off. The tape was stuck. We both started laughing. Between the 2 of us we worked at getting the tape off the dress and off her breasts. I got a warm washcloth and started washing her breasts where the tape had been stuck.

With one hand I held her breast and the other I gently washed it. Then I did the next one. I am not sure what I was feeling. I'd certainly never felt another woman's breast before. I'd never felt all this towards a girl before. I'd admired her since I was 12. Here I was sharing her greatest triumph in her life. I could smell her perfume and I was loving the feel of taking care of her as well as enjoying the feel of her soft breast.

As I did it. She looked at me. Our eyes met and she said, "Thank you. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for everything."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,357 Followers