Girl Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,232 Followers

"Believing in you?" I asked.

"Yes, your faith in me, gave me faith in myself," she replied.

I didn't know what to say. We were looking at each other. Our faces inches apart. My hands on her breasts. Something came over me. Years of thinking about her, our recent closeness, I kissed her.

She kissed back, not a passionate kiss, but a kiss. I pulled back, I wasn't sure what to do next.

She helped me. One of her hands moved up to my hand that was on her breast. She covered my hand and pushed it tight against her breast. She kissed me back. This time I felt her tongue slip between my lips.

As my hand explored her breasts, she let go and her hands went behind me to my zipper. She stepped back and turned me away from her. As she pulled my zipper down she kissed my shoulders. I reached back and held my hair up. I leaned my head back. I felt her lips on my shoulders and neck. She slid my dress down over my hips and it fell to the floor. I felt her fingers on the clasp of my bra. It fell loose to the floor.

As she kissed my neck she lightly nipped at it with her teeth. Her hands on my shoulders pulled my back up against her body. I leaned my head on her shoulder. Her hands glided down my body to my breasts. I felt her hands play with my nipples.

I turned my face to kiss her. She lightly pulled on them as she kissed my lips. I sighed into her mouth. Still leaning against her, her hands lightly slid down my sides to my panties. She hooker fingers in the sides of my panties.

I put my hands on hers for a moment and stopped her. I needed to catch my breath. I'd never been with a girl. As far as I knew I still was very attracted to men. If that was the case, what was happening here. I knew I loved this woman, but was this what I wanted.

I turned to face her. Her hands were on my hips. She was still wearing her dress but it was around her waist and her breasts were completely exposed, and a bit wet from us scrubbing the tape.

I put my hands on her hips. We stood there just looking at each other. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I knew I wanted to kiss her, to let myself go in her arms, but I also knew that would have consequences I couldn't foresee and I wasn't sure I wanted them.

She broke the silence. "It's ok. We can stop. I want this, but I don't want you to do anything you don't feel right with."

"I don't want to stop," I said. "But what happens tomorrow? I'm pretty sure I'm straight. I'm not sure why I'm feeling this."

She took my hands and kissed my forehead, "I'm pretty sure you're straight too, well for the most part. So am I, for the most part, although, I found myself where you are once before.

"Tonight is magic. Tomorrow is tomorrow. I'm pretty positive we don't have a happily ever after, but I know we have tonight."

It clicked. I smiled at her and repeated, "Tonight is magic. tomorrow is tomorrow."

I lifted my face to hers and she kissed me. My arms went up around her neck. I kissed her hard. Passionately. I felt my breasts against her skin. Her nipples against me. As I kissed her I knew this was right. This was where I was supposed to be and what I was supposed to be doing tonight. This woman had been a role model to me forever, now, here, we were equals, my emotions towards her were shared.

Her hands slid down my back to my panties. She pushed them down over my ass. They stayed around my thighs but her hands grabbed my ass and pulled me into her.

""Damn, that ass is even more amazing than I thought," she said with a smile.

I wiggled it in her hands. "Well, tonight it's all yours. Have fun." I kissed her again. Her hands felt great.

Now it was my turn. I lowered my lips to her breasts, they tasted a little like soap. I giggled.

"Are you laughing at my tits?" she said in mock horror.

"No, I love your tits. They just taste a little soapy," I giggled.

She grabbed my head and pulled it between her breasts and said, "Too bad, I like dirty sex."

We both laughed. My hands went to her dress wrapped around her hips. I pushed it, and her G string, down to the ground. She was naked. I pushed her down on the bed. She laughed and grabbed at me. I slipped away.

I put my hands in the band of my thong. I pulled them partly back up. I swayed my hips in front of her. "Hmmmm, looks like I have the the last piece of clothing."

"Not for long," she tried to sit up and reach for me.

I pushed her back down on the bed. "Not so fast," I said as she laughed.

I swayed my hips and half turned from her and slowly swayed my ass at her. "Are you sure you want this?" I teased.

She grabbed me by the hips and pulled me to the bed. We rolled for a minute, I ended up on top and kissed her passionately. She rolled me on my back and pinned my arms. A quick kiss and her lips trailed down to my breasts. She circled my nipple with her tongue and then sucked it lightly into her mouth. My nipples were hard as rocks.

Her mouth moved to my other nipple. Again her tongue swirled around it, but at the same time she brought her hand down to play with my other nipple. I was loving it.

I grabbed her head and pulled her head into my breasts.

She pulled away and kissed her way down my belly. I felt the heat rise in my pussy. I'd had guys eat me before. I loved it, but I'd never even dreamed of a woman between my legs. My breath stopped in anticipation. As she kissed her way down her fingers hooked into my panties and started to peel them down. I lifted my ass to help her.

With my panties off, she now moved her head between my legs. Her tongue circled the lips of my pussy. I could feel how hot and wet I was. She dipped her tongue in my pussy and licked her way up to my clit.

I gave a sharp intake of breath. My hand moved down to the top of her hair.

Her tongue circled my clit and then she lightly sucked on it. I came. I moaned as I came. "Fuck yes," I moaned.

She didn't stop. That just made her more insistent. She explored every nerve ending in my pusdy with her tongue. I came at least 2 more times.

She moved back up my body and kissed me. I tasted my pussy on her lips. As she did she slipped her fingers into my pussy and lightly rubbed my clit. As we kissed I came again on her fingers.

I then ran my hand lightly from her shoulder to her hip. She breathed in. My hand moved to her pussy. With two fingers I softly rubbed her clit in little circles. I slid them into her her pussy. I started fucking her with my fingers. Every time my fingers came out of her pussy i would trace them along her clit. At one point my fingers were inside her. She grabbed my hand and ground her pussy against it.

She came loudly. Then she started kissing me hard. As she did she brought my hand up to our lips and put them between us so as we kissed we could taste her pussy on my fingers and our lips.

She rolled me on my back and straddled me. She kissed me again.

"Still not sure?" she said.

I laughed, bucked my hips, and got the upper hand. I was straddling her facing her legs. She grabbed my ass and pulled my pussy to her mouth. Again I took a sharp breath, then moaned. Then seeing her legs spread in front of me I lowered my head to her pussy.

My god she was wet. I loved the way she squirmed as I lightly sucked her clit. I'd push my fingers into her pussy as my tongue licked around her clit. She ground her hips against my lips and fingers.

"Oh my god. Yes, I'm coming," she cried.

Just hearing her say that I came too.

I rolled off of her. We lay side by side on the bed, feet to the others head. We held hands between us.

"Jess," she said.

"Yea?"

"It's funny where life goes, I'm glad we met. I'm glad we're friends," she said.

I turned over and kissed her. We lay in each other's arms and fell asleep.

We woke up the next morning entangled in each other. We kissed.

Not sure of what to do I said, "Now what?"

"Now what?" she said. "Tonight we celebrate, hit the town, break hearts. Too bad we didn't buy that red dress."

I laughed, "Seems to me we have a day of shopping ahead of us then."

"Sounds fun." She leaned in put her hand on my face and kissed me. "But we don't have to leave right away."

Her hand felt warm on my cheek. It felt right. If I had any concerns they were gone. We looked at each other and smiled.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,232 Followers