Girl Friend's Girl Friend Gets Laid

Story Info
Girl friend livens up normal sex session.
2.5k words
3.42
84.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers

My Girl Friend’s best friend is initiated into sex

After our tryst with an early consensual sex adventure with each other and having clearly learnt to understand that sex was best if it was designed to please the other partner, we had embarked upon a phase of wanton sex.

The more wanton, the more exciting. The more blatant and dangerous the place and timing the sweet the fuck.

We fucked practically everyday. Our studies were suffering. She was doing badly. I was slowly sinking in the class.

All I could think of was her and her pussy. The smell, the taste and her moaning and pleading for more.

We even discussed our fantasies and our conversations with our friends. During one such post fuck chatting session, she had told me about one of her girl friends in her collage, who was very keen to have an experience of actual sex.

Tara (my lover) had slowly advanced to advising her friend as to how to masturbate and how to enhance pleasure. This relationship had grown and recently Tara had helped her friend Neera masturbate. What was surprising was that Tara was being slowly sucked into a lesbian affair, simply because Neera was sex hungry and wanted help to release herself from this terrible aching feeling.

I suggested to Tara why she should help her. I told her, I was willing to help in any manner.

Tara asked me “Will you be willing to fuck her?”.

I knew this was a trap. I said “I will fuck you only. If YOU insist that I must help your friend, I will help. But, Neera must willingly be fucked”.

Tara said “Okay, I will find out”.

On this particular day, Tara had told me that she expected to study in her room. I forgot to tell you that she shared her room with her kid sister. She also informed me that Neera was expected to stay overnight in Tara’s house in the guest bed room upstairs. Tara added, she expected that later in the night, she would take Neera’s clothes off and play with her pussy. Neera would also masturbate Tara.

I said, “This is terrible. You fuck me and yet masturbate with somebody else? I don’t mind you masturbating alone. Or with me, but with her?!!!!”.

Tara sweetly said “You asked me to help her. Once she enjoys, I feel like doing it. And she is willing to help”.

I took that chance. I asked her, “What if I joined in?”.

Tara asked “But how will you join us? And how do I know Neera will let you fuck her?”.

I said “Darling, if she says no, she can see us fucking and masturbate. If she wants to be fucked, she will ask for it.”

I told Tara, I had a plan. Tara should keep her table near her ground floor window. I will creep up late at night and then the rest will be done.

She was aghast at my daring.

As planned, at about 11 PM, I parked my car near her house, climbed the gate and crept around the house and reached her window. She saw me and gasped. She was wearing a salwar and kameez.

She looked behind to see her sister sleeping soundly.

She opened the window. I climbed in.

Immediately, I asked her to switch off the lights.

I grabbed her and started to kiss her all over. She stopped me whispering “She will wake up. She will see us”.

I just scooped her up into my arms and walked towards her door leading to the stiar case.

The door creaked. I quickly opened the door and walked silently up the stairs.

On the landing of the stairs, I put Tar down and with one quick movement peeled off her kameez. I threw her kameez right there.

She was shivering slightly. There she was standing in near darkness wearing a bra and her salwar.

I pulled her by her hand up stairs into the guest room’s ante room.

In this room there was small single bed.

I pushed her back onto the bed and inserted my hand into her salwar. She gasped and said “God, that is too fast. I am not wet as yet”.

I put my palm over her mouth and pulled out the draw string.

I switched on the night lamp. I could then see her. I caught her bra and tore it off. She said “ouch that hurts”.

I pulled the cord and immediately pulled her salwar down.

She was completely naked.

I let the salwar cling to her ankles. I took the upper end of the salwar now below her and took it over my head so that her legs had to be open and tied around my waist.

I lifted her buttocks roughly and started to eat her pussy. Only her head was resting on the bed. She was now hanging from my shoulders with her pussy being eaten.

She started to moan and cry and gasp.

When I felt the pussy juices nicely flowing, I put her on the bed. I took out the salwar from over my head and parted her legs wide with the ankles still in the salwar. I sat astride her face and took off my trousers and underwear. I pushed my cock into her mouth.

She protested. Before she could say much, my cock was in her mouth. She was sucking it.

I held her waist and descended onto her pussy. Our own 69 was on.

In a few minutes, I was about to cum.

I stopped her and changed my position.

On the single bed, there was only one way we could both lie down. Me on top of her.

She guided my cock into her pussy.

Without any fanfare, we fucked for about ten minutes.

Both of us came nearly at the same time.

When we stopped panting, I asked her if she had enjoyed the fuck. She said “You really know what I want. You fuck well”.

I asked “Now that we have fucked first, would you like to help Neera?”.

Tara’s eyes lit up and she said “That is a good idea. You wait here. Let me get her ready and then I will bring her here or I will call you into the guest room. I think she is sleeping”.

Tara got up and pulled her salwar back onto her torso and tied the draw string.

She slowly opened the connecting door and tip toed in.

She softly called “Neera are you awake?”.

Neera stirred and said “What is it?”.

Tara said “What about a little bit of fun?”

Neera said “Yes that would be nice”.

I could hear, someone switch on the lights. Neera said “god you are naked already!!!!!. You look flushed. Have you masturbated just now?”.

Tara said “shhhhhhh. Just keep quiet. Today I will give you enjoyment that you have always craved for. Are you ready?”

Neera said “Please, what is the plan?”.

Tara said “Ravi has just fucked me. He thinks I am in the bathroom. He is lying down naked for a second fuck. Would you like to take my place for one fuck? No more. I want Ravi to fuck at least three times more tonight”.

Neera said “Ravi would not know? I am a virgin. And you are slut who has been fucked many times.”

Tara said “You bitch. You want to fuck or call me a slut. I have a very naughty plan for the both of you”.

Neera asked “What is it?”.

Tara said “Just take off your night suit and wear my salwar. Since that room is dark, the moment you reach, he will simply pull the drawstring and make you naked. After that he will do hat he wants to. I will suddenly enter and catch the two of you together. And then we will all fuck”.

Neera said “That is clever”.

Tara tip toed in and motioned to me to lie down and switched of the light.

I could hear both of them slowly entering the room.

Before long I felt Neera near me. I stirred and tuned over and said “tara, wher are you? Come near”.

As she came near, I grabbed her and pulled her down. I caught her salwar and pulled the drawstring and pulled her salwar down. I angrily said “:I asked you to take it off. I like you totally naked”.

I pushed her down on the bed and I walked around the bed and faced her from her legs down. I caught her salwar and wrapped it around the short bed posts. Her legs were drawn wide open.

I lowered myself onto her pussy and slowly started to give her the treatment that is reserved for women who have not been heated up.

I said between the pussy eating ”You smell different. Have you put on some perfume on your pussy?”.

She answered back with a moan.

After after a few moments I let my hands drift up the torso and started to fondle the naked breasts. I said “this feels different also”.

Suddenly I stopped and pulled the salwar off from the bed post and took it over Neera’s head, so that her legs were fixed around herself. Wide open and ready for an entry.

I lowered myself onto the open pussy and started to finger her. Her hymen was intact. Each time I tried to push my finger in, she cried out.

I asked “What has happened to you voice you bitch”

While this was going and she was starting to plead “Do it”, the lights came on. I saw Tara standing and watching.

I pulled myself away and said, ”What is going on? Who is this. You are totally naked and watching?”

Tara calmed me down and said “This is Neera. She wants to know what it is to be fucked royally”. “So fuck her darling”. “Then we will all have fun”.

“Don’t leave her high and wet”.

Tara walked down towards us. I said “the we need a bigger bed”.

Tara said “No your cock must satisfy both of us tonight”.

I picked up Neera from the bed with her legs tied around her own waist and took her to the main bed.

Tara assisted in putting Neera down and asked Neera to put her hands up. Tara caught them and tied them to the bed post.

Then Tara walked around the bed and sat next to the bed and said “Darling just start fucking her. I will play with her clit in the meanwhile”.

I obeyed this instruction. I started to insert my cock. Neera’s hymen was strong. Tara help her hand over Neera’s mouth and said “Ram it in” “We don’t have all night. And I want it too”.

I slowly positioned myself. Tara aimed my cock and played with Neera’s clit with her other hand.

I slammed the cock hard. Her hymen broke and she yelled out in pain. Tara said “Fuck her hard and fast”.

I started to knead Neera’s breasts with my hands and went on fucking her hard and very fast.

Neera was already sating “I love it. This is great. Please fuck me harder”.

In about ten minutes Neera had come and I had come soon after.

Tara helped me extract my cock from Neera’s pussy.

Tara and I then released Neera from her bondage.

Neera lay there having goose bumps and shivering. Her pussy was opening and closing.

Tara pulled me to the ground and said, leave her alone, I need you NOW.

I caught Tara by her hand and pulled her down to the ground next to the bed.

I stared to play with her breasts and tantalizing her. Tar was gasping and moaning.

I suddenly heard Neera get up and lie down next to Tara. Neera said, “Let me help Tara as a thank you”.

Neera started to slowly fondle Tara’s breasts and she asked me to do the rest.

I told Neera “Tara loves to be held down while being fucked. Just let her not do anything on her own”.

Neera smiled and said “I love it”.

I caught hold of Ztara’s legs and pulled them over my shoulder and sat up. Tara’s complete buttocks were above the floor. I started to eat her pussy. I asked Neera to held Tar’s hands away.

After eating Tara’s pussy I tuned Tara over and asked Neera to hold her buttocks apart while I took her back side. Tara said “No. Please don’t do that. Fuck me, but not this”.

But, I simply went ahead. Neera ran to her purse and brought some cream and she applied it to Tara’s open ass. Tara went on violently moving to get away.

When her ass was creamed, I slowly inserted my finger into her ass. She first gasped and the slowly relaxed her ass.

She started to curse me.

I said “You are a bitch. I think you ought to fucked like one”. I ordered her “Get onto all fours NOW”.

She looked back and got onto all fours.

I told Neera to get under her and to play with her clit.

Neera lay under and started to part her pussy lips and played with Tara’s clit.

I took a position behind Tara and caught Tara’s breasts and squeezed them her and pulled her nipples.

Tara started to moan and beg “Fuck me darling”.

While Neera held Tara’s pussy lips wide open, I mounted Tara from her back and started to pump her.

I asked Neera “Hold her pussy close. Tara needs to know what a hard dog fuck is all about”.

Neera held the pussy lips hard together, while I pumped harder and harder just like a dog, very quickly.

Tara started to cry out and slurp her spittle in. She went on saying “Darling, this is fantastic. Just go on fucking me”.

Soon she had come. I went on for another ten minutes.

Tara had thre more orgasms.

Then I told Neera, “Just hold the pussy together. I am going to turn around like a dog. The cock should not come out. I want Tara to feel like a bitch and her pussy to be sore”.

I turned around. My cock was embedded in her pussy and was being pulled out. But the pussy was holding on tight.

Tara started to cry loudly. “Leave me. Please take out your cock. Neera leave my pussy”.

After about five minutes, I told Neera to let go.

Neera let go. My cock plopped out.

Tara fell on the ground.

I got up.

Held Neera by her hair and pulled her onto the bed. Her legs were dangling out from the side of the bed. I roughly pulled her legs apart and said “You were masturbating while I was fucking Tara?”

I added “You have to be raped now”.

I just caught Neera’s legs apart and started to fuck her. She went on saying “Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder. Please. Lime dog on a bitch. I am bitch on heat”.

I ordered Tara “Beat her”.

Tara started to pinch Neera at the most lovely places.

Soon Neera came with a lot of moaning and groaning.

I squirted my load into Neera.

I was tired.

All three of us lay down and went to sleep. Tara insisted on holding my cock while she slept. Neera wanted one of my fingers inside her. Tara immediately demanded that my other hand should hold her breasts.

We agreed and slept

bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers