Girl Fur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it's all right with you, Love, Sherry and Maria are coming over to the house with us. They may even spend the night...," and she glanced hopefully at the two women.

"I should hope so," spoke Virginia in a low, suggestive tone.

Sherry and Maria did their best to not stare at the obvious area of firmness between Virginia's legs

They walked out onto the street-level sidewalk and were passing a low wall overlooking the underground parking lot below when shouts of anger floated up to those on the pavement. Naturally, this was too attractive for Virginia, Marla and Maria to bypass; they hurried over to the wall and, in the midst of a gathering crowd, jockeyed for position.

Marla was successful in getting there first. She bent over the safety wall to locate the fracas below. Virginia stood behind her, deciding to not to bother struggling for a view. She and Maria at her side had another and much more erotic scene, despite the fact that nearly fifty curious people packed around them. When Marla bent over the wall, her short skirt was simply not up to the task of covering her lovely and very naked bottom. Her ass was completely bare, and since she wore nothing beneath the dress her pussy was also exposed.

Maria, on Marla's right side, placed her hand on her back, intending to tell her quietly that she was exposed. Virginia knew her mother much better. The exposure would only excite Marla, never bother her, though it was not deliberately planned. Maria was surprised by the older woman's groan as Marla slowly turned her head to the right while bent over the wall. Her eyes closed and her mouth broadened into a smile. She let out a small gasp and her fingers became white as she gripped the concrete wall.

Maria looked down to her left and could hardly believe her eyes. Virginia had opened the front of her denims, had removed a perfectly beautiful cock, and was inserting it into her mother right there in the midst of the crowd. She was speechless.

Virginia held her hips as she would have had she simply been standing behind Marla in a crowd and vying for a view. Maria watched in astonishment as she slid into Marla's vagina and pressed home. While Marla struggled valiantly to avoid giving away their intercourse, Maria glanced about to see if anyone else was staring at this daring, erotic scene of public exposure.

No one was. Even Sherry was engrossed with the surrounding events.

Virginia, her eyes half-lidded, smiled at the girl as she continued the daring assault. Very slowly she began to withdraw that swollen, sticky penis; then she pressed in once more. As Maria stared and the crowd about them sought better views of the fight that had broken out below, Virginia masterfully thrust and withdrew from Marla's pussy. One quick glance told Maria that Marla was nearing climax.

She straightened her arms and focused her eyes ahead at the brick wall of the building. A groan escaped her. Maria watched as she began small gyrating movements with her hips, squirming in restrained pleasure at the audacity of sexual intercourse in the middle of a crowd.

As Maria watched, Virginia experienced her own orgasm. She bit down on her lower lip and closed her eyes as she came. It was all she could do to maintain the slow, deep and steady thrusting. She moved up tightly against Marla's naked bottom as she continued the intercourse. Marla finally let out a moan that caught the attention of the people to her right and left. However, they thought she was reacting to the now ugly scene below and resumed watching.

Her mother came once more. When she ceased shaking her head in private ecstasy Virginia withdrew her sticky, shiny cock and in a feat of magic replaced it inside her denims. Sherry finally realized what was occurring beside her and stared in disbelief. Virginia assisted Marla as she stood up and turned to make her way to the back of the crowd. The two stared at each other, an expression of pure hunger in their eyes.

As they made their way along the sidewalk to the steps leading down, Maria noted from behind that though Marla's miniskirt did cover her buttocks, the cream from her intercourse was making its way down the inside of her thighs. A trickle of cum glistened as it appeared below the hem of the short skirt, then Marla's thighs touched and spread the sticky fluid over her tanned flesh. Her inner thighs shone wetly.

By the time they spotted Marla's Trailblazer, Maria had accepted what she had just seen and was quite aroused. Sherry had unfastened her jacket as she walked beside Maria; the coat withdrew to the side as her breasts shook; she was exposed without embarrassment. Several travelers made their way to the stairs, first staring at her nudity, then turning to ensure they had really witnessed what they thought they saw.

With a broad and absolutely lascivious grin, Virginia opened the passenger door for Marla as Maria and Sherry got into the back seat. In the process she spread her thighs and Virginia had a perfect view of her bare, wet vagina. Once seated, the two kissed again as Marla turned toward her daughter.

"I hope you'll...ah, forgive our public...um, shall I say...indiscretion and exposure," she remarked in a subdued voice to the two women behind her.

"Don't let it concern you in the least," shot back Sherry with a laugh. "I see it all the time! Reverse penetration in the middle of a crowd. Yep, mighty common, I'd say."

Maria, on the other hand, was quiet for a moment, then she remarked softly, "I think it was the most erotic and sexy thing I have ever seen. Ever." With that she lapsed into silence.

They arrived at the Stanton home with no one having broken the quiet. Maria was excited, more so than she could recall for a long, long time. Though she knew the Stanton's for only the brief period at the airport, she anticipated erotic moments of unidentified thrills as she went home with them and with Sherry.

_ _ _ _ _

Copyright © 2007 by Jonathan Stone

12