Girl In A Box Ch. 2-3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave and Julie Crenshaw waited across the street from the courthouse as the news media massed for their daily assault on Laura.

Dave wasn't just helping his defense lawyer friend with Laura's case; he was paying most of the bills. Laura's assets were tied up in litigation, and she'd have a public defender if it weren't for Dave.

"I have to talk to her," Julie said, as the throng converged on her hapless lover.

"We stick to the plan," Dave said.

"She thinks I've betrayed her," Julie said.

"You can't talk to her. You can't be seen near each other," Dave said, "She knows what we've agreed on as well as you do. It was just a fling. You were just two neglected wives seeking comfort in each other's arms."

"I know," Julie said. "She's almost as upset about the 'man-hating dyke' label as the murder charge. But you have to find a way for me to talk to her."

"Are you in love with her?" Dave asked.

"I love you. Don't you forget that. If you ever let doubts into our marriage, you'll destroy us," Julie said grimly.

"I didn't mean it, honey. This whole thing is making me crazy," Dave said, hugging her, "I'll find a way for you to talk to Laura."

"And what the hell's wrong with her lawyer? Is he stupid or something?"

"I know it looks that way, but he's brilliant. Just you wait," Dave said.

Julie nodded once, unconvinced, and took his keys from his hand, "I have to go to the beach house," she said. "I'll see you at home later."

The prosecuting attorney's assistant kept pretending to read the newspaper as Dave watched her drive off.

It was still light when she got to the beach, and crowds had replaced the desolation that winter brought to the area. She let herself in, and curled her legs under her on the couch.

Her hand slipped between her legs as she remembered the times she'd spent with Laura.

They'd become friends within moments of their introduction. The boys had known each other for years, but the wives didn't meet until Jim and Dave decided to become partners.

It had been a hell of a roller coaster, but Polytech had soared beyond anyone's dreams. As the money kept piling up, their stature had risen, and their circle of friends widened. All the while, Julie's heart thumped whenever Laura was near, and she dreamed of the day she would have her.

Their first night together had been a sleepless hell. A million times, she wanted to scream out her frustration, and ravage the beauty sleeping beside her. A million times she held back and took only what wouldn't be noticed. It wasn't until the next night that she knew that her dreams would soon come true.

Laura had been rubbing herself on Julie's ass.

Julie had rubbed herself on Laura, but had done it with far more subtlety. Julie knew there was turmoil in Laura's psyche, she'd seen it on her face at breakfast, and watched it erupt as goose bumps before her ass pressed down on Laura's.

She was trying to chase her demons by drinking too much, and Julie egged her on, knowing her sleep tonight would be a deep one.

She knew she would taste Laura's nectar tonight, and by the end of the week they'd be lovers. Her heart was thumping, and she could hardly breathe as she waited for Laura to fall asleep.

"Are you asleep?" Julie said, her hand on Laura's shoulder.

No response.

"I love you, sweetheart. I've loved you for a long time. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met. Do you know that?"

Laura's steady breathing went on, and a faint smile played on her supple lips.

Julie's hands caressed Laura's flawless breasts, and her lips kissed trails from the slender neck to the high cheekbones of her classically chiseled face.

"I love the way you smell, Laura. I love the way you feel," Julie continued to whisper, her voice barely audible, even to herself.

She wrapped her arms around Laura's head and drew her to her bosom. Laura's breath tickled her breasts as she buried her face in Laura's lush hair and pulled in a great lung full of Laura's clean, fresh smell.

Laura was trying to lift the hand pinned under Julie's body, and Julie knew instinctively where Laura wanted to brush her face. She wiped her hand down the left side of Laura's face, and the hand settled back in its trap.

"Julie knows what you want," Julie said. "She knows what you need. Relax, my love, let Julie show you how love can be."

Heavy breathing and the ceaseless rustle of sheets filled the room as Julie made her strange kind of love to Laura.

"Suck it, my love," she'd say as she dangled her breast over Laura's lips, the rock hard nipple just grazing.

Incredibly soft lips took the nipple and suckled. Julie's arms shook with the effort to hold herself up. She wanted to let go, press down, until her breast covered the entire face of the sleeping beauty.

She would turn around, and nuzzle her face on Laura's ass, kiss and lick every part of it, even bury her face in the crack and breath her nastiness.

She even wanted to straddle her face, hold her pussy lips open, and let Laura's soft breath stoke the fire there. She didn't do that, she couldn't. That way laid discovery or madness.

"I have a confession, my dear. I've been selfish. You've made me come, and I've only tortured you."

Julie's mouth closed on Laura's pussy, but she had to pull away when Laura started to moan.

"We can't have that, can we?" Julie said, "What would you think if you woke up with my head between your legs? You taste even better than I dreamed, but I'll have to wait for that drink until we can enjoy it together."

She arranged herself so she could feign innocence when Laura woke up. She took one last lick of the salt on the back of Laura's neck and slid her hand between Laura's legs. Her finger went into the warm slickness, and found the man in the boat standing.

She had barely begun when Laura came with a shuddering cry. Terror gripped Julie as she tried to act as if she'd just been wakened, and she sagged with relief when Laura ran to the bathroom.

She was in there a long time, and Julie's smile was starting to fade into slumber when Laura finally came out. Her heart soared when Laura's lips gently kissed her shoulder as she settled in behind her. She wanted to turn, and consummate their love right then, but tomorrow would bring another night.

"Tomorrow is the night, my darling," Julie said when Laura's breathing took on the rhythms of sleep, "I'll show you a whole new world, and you'll be mine forever. Sleep tight, my love, get plenty of rest. You'll need it."

Think the story is starting to get a little dark?

You ain't seen nothin' yet!

If you find any of this unsettling, then avoid the next chapter at all costs. It's called:

I-95: Next Exit, Hell

12