Girl in a Box Ch. 4-9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way they were making love almost tore a gasp from Laura’s lips.

Mo had her face buried in the pillows with her hands clamping them to her face. Her ass was sticking straight up in the air, with Stacy’s face deep between the cheeks. Laura couldn’t tell if she was licking pussy or ass-hole, but both of Stacy’s hands were in constant motion between the black woman’s legs.

It seemed as if Stacy was the aggressor, pushing Mo into ever more contorted positions, and attacking her sex. Mo never resisted, and just trembled under the assault.

Busted, Laura thought when Stacy’s face turned and looked straight at her. Laura pursed her lips in a silent whistle, and put her hand between her legs. She couldn’t pretend she wasn’t watching, so all she could do was pretend it was turning her on.

As Laura watched Stacy rub her small breasts all over Mo’s ass, and kiss every inch of it, she realized it wouldn’t take all that much pretending.

Stacy put on a little show for Laura. She jiggled and bit Mo’s ass, displayed her hand like a magician, indicating there was nothing up her sleeve and all, and worked her entire hand into Mo’s pussy. She climbed up on her, pretended to be humping her, and then pulled one of Mo’s breasts out to the side so Laura could see it.

Mo never took her face out of the pillow, and let Stacy do whatever she wanted.

The show ended, but the lovemaking didn’t. Stacy had forgotten that Laura was watching as Mo’s body became her whole world. Laura wasn’t sure she could take what the small girl was doing to the big one. She was biting, grabbing fists full of flesh, and climbing all over Mo’s body like a Lilliputian on Gulliver.

The end came when Stacy twisted Mo’s leg until she rolled over on her back. With her entire hand inside Mo’s pussy, Stacy’s mouth sucked in the big woman’s clit.

Mo clutched both pillows to her face, her arms holding them as tight as possible, but Laura could still hear her cries as Stacy made her come endlessly.

“No more. No more,” Mo said breathlessly, trying to push Stacy away.

Instead of stopping, Stacy started shaking her head like a Terrier with a rag toy. Both of Mo’s hands were trying to push Stacy’s head away as Mo’s legs kicked and her body twisted.

Mo was thrashing so wildly, that Laura was afraid she’d break Stacy’s neck. The small girl had a death grip, and Mo couldn’t shake her even when she rolled completely over.

Mo was still trying to be quiet, but it sounded as if someone was being strangled.

Stacy had one foot on the floor, and the other one wedged where the bunk was welded to the wall. She had a bear hug around Mo’s hips, and Mo’s legs were kicking wildly in the air.

Her legs suddenly stuck straight out, her toes curled in tightly, and Laura could see the muscles in her legs bunch up like a man’s. Stacy did the splits, lowering Mo’s heels to the floor, and rode Mo’s crotch with her mouth as the big woman arched herself in long slow thrusts and added her voice to each shuddering breath.

Mo was sitting on the floor when it was over, her arms hanging limply by her sides, her head resting on the bed. Laura wondered if she shouldn’t give a hand as Stacy manhandled her back on the bed.

She handled it by herself, however, and then snuggled back into Mo as if she wanted her to be a blanket. She didn’t stop squirming until Mo’s leg and arm were draped over her, and half of the big woman’s body had rolled onto her.

Even in the dim light, Laura could see the look of total bliss on Stacy’s face. They were such an unlikely looking pair, she thought, yet somehow seemed made for each other. It had been a one-way street, Laura realized as she fluffed up her pillow, Stacy had gone crazy bringing Mo to an earthshaking orgasm, and that seemed to be all she wanted.

Laura woke in the wee hours for her nightly potty break, and was startled to find Stacy sitting on her bed.

“I didn’t mean to wake you,” Stacy whispered.

“You didn’t,” Laura said. “I always get up in the middle of the night and take a pee. What are you doing?”

“Sometimes, when I can’t sleep, I sit over here and look at her,” Stacy said.

“Oh?” Laura said.

“Yes.” Her voice had a hushed, almost reverent sound to it. “Isn’t she beautiful?”

Laura looked at Mo and tried to see what Stacy saw. Mo broke every convention for beauty in the book. Laura tilted her head and let her eyes take in the entire picture. Mo was sleeping partly on her side, had a headlock on her pillow, and was breathing softly thru her mouth. She was too tall, and slumped when she walked, as if that would make her shorter. The way she was sleeping, her ass jutted out like a bustle. Even her breasts were all wrong. They were large, but not large enough for her great size; and had huge areolas and jutting nipples. They looked like two large snow cone cups, resting darkly on the sheets.

“She is beautiful,” Laura said, surprised at herself because she meant it. “Watching her sleep like that, I want to slip into bed with her, touch her breasts, and feel her hold me.”

Stacy was sitting next to her, wringing her hands, “I knew you’d see it. The others don’t, but I knew you would. I knew it, I knew it.”

“What’s the matter?” Laura asked, suddenly aware how upset Stacy was getting.

“Please don’t take her away from me,” Stacy said. She said it so softly, that Laura wasn’t sure she’d heard it. “You’re so pretty, you can have anyone you want. Mo’s all I’ve got.”

“No, no, sweetheart. Don’t cry. I’d never take her away from you. I’d never even try. There, there,” Laura held her, but she needed to say more; “I couldn’t even if I wanted to. Don’t you know that she loves you? Can’t you see it? Can’t you feel it in the way she pulls you close to her every time you come near? Don’t sit over here, scaring yourself. Go over there and hold her.”

Stacy flashed her the brightest smile she’d ever seen, made even brighter by the glistening in her eyes. She scurried to the bed, climbed over Mo, and held her as she settled down. Mo stirred, muttered something unintelligible, and rolled to the side Stacy was on. Laura could no longer see any sign that there was another person in the bed, as Mo covered her completely.

The snap of a pencil breaking pulled Laura’s attention to Dave’s hand. He grinned sheepishly and picked up another.

“She’s got some set of balls, showing up here,” he said.

“Who?” Laura said.

“That whore,” Dave said, “Her lies could have got you hung. I’m still not sure the jury doesn’t believe her original story.”

“She’s very confused. I think she’s finally found herself. I think she’ll make it,” Laura said, and smiled when she caught Marge’s eye.

“She’s a whore, and she’ll always be a whore. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you’ll stop getting screwed by back-stabbing people like that,” Dave said.

Laura’s lawyer came back and walked past Laura, around the table, and slid by Dave to sit between them.

Laura watched her lawyer closely as the judge spoke.

“Is the defense ready to present their case?” she said.

“We are, your honor,” he said.

“Back-stabbing,” Laura said, “as in double-crossing.”

Laura’s lawyer looked back at her.

“You always walk around me, and slide by Dave,” she said to him.

Her lawyer gave her a contemptuous look.

“A friend of mine has been very excited lately, and you two seem to be upset,” Laura said, still half talking to herself.

“Your honor,” Laura said.

“Yes?”

“I have to fire my lawyer, your honor.”

Judge Katherine Pool smiled at Laura and said, “Why is that, my dear?”

“It’s the only way I can get a fair trial, your honor,” Laura said.

“Is it because he seems stupid?”

Laura shook head “no.”

“Incompetent?” she pronounced each syllable, and spoke directly at the lawyer.

“This is actionable, your honor,” he said.

“Not at all, your honor,” Laura said.

“You think he’s competent?”

“Very competent, he’s performed flawlessly since the first day of the trial. Unfortunately, his objective is to get me hung.”

“Order, order in the court,” Judge Pool said. “Please go on.”

“David Crenshaw murdered my husband, and my lawyer was his accomplice.”

“She just wants me out of the way,” Dave said, rising to his feet. “She’s been after my wife for years! I was a fool for trying to help her. She destroys everything she touches; now she’s trying to destroy me. I wash my hands of you. You can play your games with someone else.”

He clearly wanted to leave, but he couldn’t stop himself from looking around to see if anyone would stop him.

“Revealed,” came the booming voice of Bobby the Preacher from the back of the courtroom, “The evil one stands naked before you. The light of truth shines on him. See how it burns him. Look how he cowers in fear.”

The bailiffs’ had started to move in, but caught Judge Pool’s raised palm signal, and let him go on.

“All the innocent have washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb, but you still sink of the pit.”

“Shut the fuck up, you crazy bastard,” Dave said.

“Back to the Pit,” Bobby said, finger pointing, voice booming. He didn’t look frail, he didn’t look small; he looked like Moses parting the Red Sea, “Go back to hell. You have no power here.” Dave wanted out, but Bobby’s accusing finger pinned him from the middle of the center aisle.

“Murderer!” Bobby said. His voice was soft, and he took a step.

“Keep that nut away from me,” Dave said, giving ground and bumping into the bailiff.

“Murderer!” Bobby said. It sounded as if two voices had come out of his mouth.

“Can’t you do something about this?” Dave hollered at the bailiff.

“Murderer!” Bobby cried, and it sounded like the judgment of God.

Dave spun away from the bailiff, but continued the spin all the way around. His arm cut the air with a whoosh, and ended in a sickening thwack. The bailiff’s legs buckled, and Dave ripped his gun from his holster as he went down.

“Shut up!”

“Murderer.”

“Shut up or I’ll kill you.”

“Murderer.”

They all jumped as one when the gun went off.

“I warned you,” Dave said, and then waved the gun around. “You all heard me, I warned him.”

Bobby had his hand to his chest, blood oozing thru his fingers.

“Nobody move,” Dave said, waving the gun. “You’re coming with me,” he said to Julie.

Julie stood up; jaws clenched, eyes slit, and threw her purse on the floor as she walked to the door. Dave rushed to catch up, and slid thru the crack before it could close.

A beat of pure silence, the room took a breath, then another gunshot made them all jump again.

“Oh my God!” Julie burst back into the courtroom, the smoking gun clutched sideways in her hands. “I killed him.”

She seemed to notice the gun in her hands, and it clattered to the floor as she let go and jumped back a step.

Pandemonium reined for the next half hour. Laura’s lawyer slipped out in the confusion, but the police were re-opening the case and wanted him for questioning. The medical team was able to save Bobby, and the doctors found an egg sized tumor in his brain. Although no brain surgery is simple, the removal of the benign tumor was as close as that medical team had come. Bobby wanted to keep the tumor, for some strange reason, and rumors were that he talked to it.

Laura was sitting at the defendant’s table after most of the people had left, and looked up when Julie pulled a chair around to the other side.

“They were lovers,” Julie said, shaking her head.

Laura nodded silently, trying to deal with the pain in her heart.

“It was them all the time,” Julie said, combing her fingers thru her hair, and mussing up her new hairstyle.

“Yes,” Laura said, “Dave and his lover were the muscle in an unholy trinity. With their power and contacts, they could have framed the Pope.”

“Jim must have figured out it was Dave stealing the company blind,” Julie said, her brows furrowing. “He had to kill him to keep from going to jail.”

“That’s what I thought, at first,” Laura said, “but you’re forgetting the kind of guy Jim was.”

“I don’t understand,” Julie said.

“Jim valued friendship more the money. He would have made Dave give the money back, probably would have helped with a loan, but he would have done everything in his power to keep Dave from going to jail.”

“So you don’t think Dave killed Jim?” Julie said.

“He planted the bomb, all right, but the brains of the outfit gave the order.”

“Oh no!” said Julie, “You mean there’s still someone out there? Some kind of Mr. Big?”

“Of course,” Laura said sadly. “Someone had to plan the whole thing. Someone who could pay attention to the slightest detail. Someone who had plans already in motion in case anything went wrong.”

“Sounds like a pretty smart guy,” Julie said.

“She is,” Laura said. “She just didn’t plan on my interesting group of new friends tracking mud into her house of deceit.”

“She?” Julie said.

“Dave must have been shocked when you shot him.”

“It was self-defense. I tired to grab the gun and it went off.” Julie said flatly.

“No,” Laura said, unable to hide the hurt any longer, “it was housecleaning. And you’ve always been a very good housekeeper.”

Detective Hilda Patterson came into the courtroom with her new friend.

“Hi, Helen,” Laura said.

Helen gave her a warm smile, but it faded quickly as she and the detective flanked Julie.

“Julie Crenshaw,” the detective said, “you are under arrest for the murder of David Crenshaw, and are being charged as an accessory for the murder of Mr. James Wesson. Other charges may be brought when we have completed our investigations.”

Julie tried to stand up, but Helen pressed her back into her seat.

“You have a right to an attorney. If you can’t afford an attorney…”

Special thanks toAlex-de-kok. He helped me translate this into English from my native tongue (gibberish), and fed me countless inspirational tidbits. The concepts, and all the ugly parts, are strictly mine. The fact that it’s readable is entirely his fault. Thanks, Alex.