Girl in a Miniskirt - Suzy & Linda

Story Info
Two English Girl Guides meet a dirty old man.
3.8k words
4.35
88.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again.

Another twisted offering for miniskirt/exhibitionist/voyeur fans.

Rude, lewd and crude, this one's a mini-adventure crammed into a couple of pages, so hang on to your... seat.

For U.S. readers, 'Girl Guide' is English for 'Girl Scout'.

(You probably already knew that, but did you know that 'Grunties' is English for 'Help! I've got a tent peg jammed up my arse'?)

D.L.

All characters are eighteen or older.

*

There were some advantages in holidaying alone. Choosing ones own walking pace, destination undetermined, the option to embrace an opportunity should one present itself. It was in this circumstance that I chanced upon the camp.

Distracted from the narrow meandering pathway that wound its way through the old forest, I ventured stealthily through the close trees in the direction of the girls' laughing voices. Concealing myself amongst the dense undergrowth at the edge of the clearing, I surveyed the scene before me.

Courtesy of the late afternoon midsummer sun, a golden haze suffused the still warm air within the small encampment, rendering the scenario both intoxicating and enchanting. A fairytale atmosphere, though on this particular summer evening the roles of forest nymphs were to be played by a troupe of sexy English Girl Guides.

The girls moved among the tents, laughing and talking, oblivious to my voyeurism. The apparent lack of official Girl Guide uniforms was for me, more than compensated for by a generous number of short skirts among the casually attired campers. A few yards to my left, three girls sat in a circle on the lush emerald grass. Adopting my best commando stance, I gingerly made my way through the foliage to a concealed spot near to the chattering group. Kneeling behind a bushy crop at the very edge of the clearing, my position afforded me a perfect view up one of the girls' skirts. Relaxing on the grass with her legs casually spread, the young Girl Guide had innocently allowed her denim skirt to ride high up her thighs. With my eyes fixed on her navy-blue cotton knickers, I unbuttoned my jeans, released my stiff cock, and masturbated to her slim white legs.

Was I too close? Although she was facing away from me, I was almost within touching distance of the nearest girl. What would I do should I be discovered? I knew that I could cum at any time... but I'd risk it for a little longer...

Suddenly the three girls stood-up and walked towards one of the tents. Damn! I contented myself by watching a volleyball match that was being played at the far end of the clearing.

The flap of a nearby tent drew open and a girl's head appeared, her long blonde hair shimmering in the sun. She was looking around the camp... and then in my direction. Had she seen me? Surely not? The girl crawled out of the tent, followed by a dark haired companion clutching a green carrier bag. Both wore full traditional Girl Guide uniforms: light blue cotton shirts adorned with colourful merit badges, mid-length black skirts, short white socks, and white trainers. Bending low, apparently so as to avoid detection, the two Guides scurried hurriedly towards me.

With my jeans and underwear still pushed down around my knees, I awkwardly sidled a few paces back into the woods and squatted next to a tree. In seconds, the two Guides were through the bushes. I was slow to react -- or the girls were moving too fast. The blonde tumbled onto me, sending us both sprawling across the forest floor. The slender young girl let out a muted cry of surprise as she slumped onto my upturned body. In that instant, I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly against me, and pushed my exposed cock up her skirt. A thrill of excitement rushed through me as I felt my penis brush against her bare inner thighs; a flailing curtain of blonde hair smothered my face. Running my hands over her cotton uniform, I thrust my erection further up inside her raised skirt, pressing the tingling head of my wet cock against her knickers. Her dark haired friend bent over us, hissing urgently, 'Suzy! He's got his cock between your legs!'

As Suzy wriggled free, I caressed her lovely thighs, feeling up her skirt. The two Girl Guides ran like the wind, disappearing into the depths of the overgrown forest. I watched the green carrier bag vanish into the thick foliage.

There were some advantages in holidaying alone.

Regaining the forest path, I continued my walk in the direction the two Guides had taken. Suzy and her friend were both slim and pretty, and dressed in their traditional uniforms, they had captured my imagination. I had memorised the location of the camp, and if I so desired, could return there later to finish my voyeuristic wank.

Yellow beams of evening sunlight danced among the trees casting dappled illuminations on the forest floor. It felt great to be alive, surrounded by nature's random beauty in the fullness of this glorious English summer. I followed the winding path for perhaps five minutes without passing a soul, and then came upon a small stone church. The old building resided in poorly tended grounds to the right-side of the path, its condition suggesting that this holy place had not enjoyed the complement of a congregation for some time.

Carefully moving aside an encroaching bramble, I made my way to the arched stone entrance. The large wooden door was locked, and I resigned myself to continue on through the forest... then I heard a noise from the far end of the building. Peering around the corner of the church, I watched the two Girl Guides emerge from a small side door. They still wore their uniforms, but both girls had now changed into black pleated miniskirts. Subconsciously, I reached for my cock, squeezing my bulging crotch through my jeans. Both girls had lovely legs and looked incredibly sexy dressed in their naughty schoolgirl-style miniskirts. Hastily pulling-out my cock, I stroked myself as Suzy and her friend approached the forest path, clambering over a crumbling low wall and exposing skimpy white cotton knickers beneath their short pleated skirts. There was now no sign of the green carrier bag, which I guessed had contained their change of clothing.

Remaining at a safe distance, I surreptitiously followed the two Girl Guides through the forest.

What to do now? The girls, I assumed, were on their way to meet a couple of lucky boyfriends and I would shortly be forced to abandon my interest in them. But two horny Girl Guides alone in a deserted forest -- wearing the shortest of miniskirts... I began to form a plan. I would try to get ahead of them, and then when they approached, I would either hide in the bushes and wank to their legs as they walked by, or expose myself and masturbate in front of the two girls.

Quickening my pace, I rounded a bend in the wooded pathway - and then stopped abruptly. About thirty yards ahead, the forest ended. Impeccably lit by the golden evening sunlight, Suzy and her friend stood at the end of the forest path intensely engaged in an earnest session of rock-paper-scissors!

The outcome resolved, the girls walked on into the open countryside beyond the old forest. I would need to be extra careful now if I were to remain undetected.

Hiding as best I could, I watched the two Guides approach the only building in sight, a small country garage. Boasting two petrol pumps, the ramshackle corrugated iron structure looked like it may have survived, with a minimum of modern concessions, since the 1940s. A portly old grey haired attendant sad behind a counter in the tiny office; otherwise the place was deserted. Perhaps in the past the establishment had seen busier times, but nowadays I imagined customers must be few and far between.

Approaching from the side, the girls sneaked secretively to the far end of the building next to the office. While Suzy remained concealed, her dark haired friend walked to the front of the garage and entered, engaging the old man in conversation.

Now I was horny and curious. Making my way to the nearside of the garage, I discovered a small open window, through which I was able to see into both a dirty-looking backroom and the front office. From here I could eavesdrop on the conversation inside.

I almost got caught! The scruffy old attendant turned and shuffled towards me, followed by the pretty dark haired Girl Guide. I watched as they picked their way through a sea of tyres, toolboxes and miscellaneous garage debris, then sat side by side on a wooden bench in a dark corner of the dingy backroom.

The girl's knees were slightly apart, and her white cotton knickers were clearly visible up her short black miniskirt.

'What's your name?' asked the fat old man.

'Linda.'

Linda gestured towards the man's crotch, 'Go on then, you said you'd show me.'

Leaning back on the bench and unbuttoning his grubby brown trousers, the old man pulled out his flaccid cock in front of the sexy young Girl Guide.

She let out a loud squeal.

'Sssshhhhhhhh!' the man implored.

Linda laughed, 'There's no-one around.'

Her squeal had been the signal. Suzy stealthily entered the front office, rounded the counter, and began to carefully prise-open the cash drawer with a large screwdriver. The girls had it all worked out!

Taking the old man's floppy cock in her hand, Linda started to wank him, 'Is this the first time you've been tossed-off by a Girl Guide?'

The old man grunted, and placed his rough oil stained palm on the girl's bare leg. Excited by the Girl Guide's manual stimulation, the man's penis grew stiff, achieving an impressive erection in her small hand.

Releasing his cock, Linda turned and grasped the waist of the man's dirty trousers, pulling them down to his ankles. He wore no underwear.

Taking a step backwards, a brief expression of shock passed over the young Girl Guide's face as she stared at the old man's monstrous penis. Now standing fully erect, his enormous cock was far bigger than she had realised.

Standing in front of him with her legs apart and swivelling her slim hips, Linda seductively raised the hem of her black pleated miniskirt. 'Do you like my little white schoolgirl knickers?'

The old man masturbated, and so did I.

'Don't spunk yet' Linda pleaded. 'I'll do a naughty show and you can wank to me.'

Meanwhile in the front office, Suzy was stuffing bank notes into the breast pocket of her shirt.

Holding up the front of her miniskirt, Linda reached between her legs and gently pulled the crotch of her white cotton knickers to one side, revealing her pretty shaved slit. 'Shall I finger myself?'

The old man's eyes widened and his hand became a blur as he masturbated his massive cock in front of the uniformed girl.

From the front entrance Suzy shouted, 'Linda!'

Adopting a feigned expression of horror, Linda exclaimed, 'It's my mum!' and ran like hell, leaving the perplexed red-faced attendant hastily pulling-up his trousers in the backroom.

By the time the old man had regained his composure, the girls were long gone.

A fiery red sun was beginning its decent towards the western horizon as I reached the old church, painting the weathered stonework in shades of mellow orange. A short sprint through the trees had enabled me to get there ahead of the girls.

Entering the church by the side door, I found myself in a small room located behind the alter. Perhaps originally a vestry, the room had been converted into a tiny apartment. I guessed it may have been used as an overnight stop by travelling priests, drafted-in to serve the local community. A pair of narrow stained-glass windows bathed the room in a rainbow of light. A heavy oak wardrobe stood in a corner by the door and a single bed had been placed against the far wall. Two Girl Guide skirts were laid-out on the dirty old mattress, alongside a green carrier bag.

I stood next to the doorway with my back to the wall, and waited for Suzy and Linda to arrive.

I was not disappointed. Barely a minute had passed before the door opened and the two girls entered the room. Suzy walked in first and tossed a wad of bank notes onto the bed. Following her into the room, Linda turned to close the door - then jumped back in surprise when she saw me standing against the wall. I pushed the door shut.

Linda promptly joined her blonde companion standing by the bed. There was a moment's impasse as I stood in front of the door, face to face with the two Girl Guides.

I delivered the concise line that I had been composing whilst I waited, 'I know where you're camped... and I saw what you did at the garage.'

Deadlock. A tense confrontational atmosphere pervaded the small room. The girls looked at me, and then at each other.

Suzy spoke first, 'You can have the money...'

'No thanks.'

Linda frowned, 'What do you want?'

I half-smiled, 'I saw what you did with the old man at the garage... that's what I want.'

The girls exchanged glances. Linda answered cautiously, 'Okay... but not full sex.'

The deal having been concluded, I dragged the heavy wardrobe across the stone floor, blocking the door. I didn't want to be interrupted, nor did I want either of the girls making an early exit.

Linda spoke irritably, 'Come on then, sit on the bed and get it out.'

I examined the pretty Girl Guides standing in front of me. Slim and sexy with perfect slender yet shapely legs, they had intentionally dressed themselves in the most provocative manner, selecting alluring miniskirts to supplement their Girl Guide uniforms. Evoking a taboo schoolgirl persona, Linda had revealed her shaved slit beneath her short pleated skirt, knowingly igniting the old man's darkest pubescent fantasies in a seductive display of nubile eroticism. This was a once in a lifetime situation and I was going to take my time... 'Show me your knickers.'

Linda began to unfasten her skirt. I stopped her, 'No... keep your skirts on.'

The girls raised their pleated miniskirts, showing their white cotton knickers.

I took off my shoes and socks, and then pulled my tee-shirt over my head. Still holding up their skirts, both girls watched in abject silence as I removed my jeans and my underwear.

Standing fully naked before the sexy Girl Guides, I clasped my hand around my erection and masturbated in front of them.

Suzy sneered, 'Is that what you were doing earlier at the camp? Hiding in the bushes and wanking-off to the girls' legs?'

'Yes... I was looking up a girls' skirt... I was looking at her knickers and wanking.'

Approaching the two uniformed Guides, I pictured myself as an army colonel inspecting his troops. Standing close in front of Suzy, I put my left hand up the back of her skirt, then down inside her white knickers, feeling her small bottom. I noted with pleasure that both girls were watching me masturbate.

Releasing my cock, I pulled the slim blonde girl against my body, feeling her cotton uniform against my naked skin. She resisted slightly, grasping my shoulders as, bending my knees, I pushed my stiff cock up inside her pleated miniskirt.

I felt her tremble. Suzy's sneering comment had been defensive bravado; she was obviously scared.

Linda stood motionless beside us, still holding-up the front of her skirt. She watched as I felt Suzy's tits through her cotton shirt. My cock tingled as I pushed it up inside her sexy little miniskirt, rubbing my erection against her white schoolgirl knickers.

Suzy winced, 'You're a fucking pervert!'

'You could say that -- this is the second time today I've had my cock up your skirt!'

Releasing the pretty blonde, I turned my attention to her sexy friend. Holding her to me, I pressed my naked body against Linda, feeling her warmth. Revelling in the fetishist sensation of her Girl Guide uniform against my bare skin, I pushed my wet cock into the pleats of her short miniskirt.

Linda recoiled in my arms, 'You'll get spunk on my skirt!'

She was right; patches of wet pre-cum glistened on the front of Linda's black pleated school skirt.

With my arm around the girls' slim waist, I held her to me and masturbated up her miniskirt. Pulling my foreskin fully back, I rubbed my cock against her soft warm thighs. Finding her slit, I moved the head of my penis up and down the front of her white cotton knickers, jiggling my cock, masturbating against her cunt.

Linda endured my dirty perverted act without complaint. Of the two girls, she seemed the least concerned by my depraved sexual actions.

Wrapping Linda's pleated skirt around my erection, I continued to masturbate, while instructing the girls to unbutton their shirts.

Both girls complied, their open Girl Guide shirts revealing small white tits. Neither girl wore a bra.

Pulling Linda against me and feeling her perky erect nipples against my chest, I rubbed my cock between her soft thighs and on the underside of her knickers. Reaching over to the girl next to me, I put my hand inside Suzy's open shirt, feeling her up.

Stepping back, I motioned towards the bed. 'Okay, we're nearly finished. Take off your knickers, and show me how you masturbate.'

I wanked myself as I watched the two Girl Guides slide their white knickers down. Discarding them on the mattress, Suzy followed suit as Linda folded her Guide's skirt into a makeshift pillow and placed it at the head of the bed. Lying on their backs, side by side, the girls opened their legs.

I stood near the foot of the bed, stroking my cock. Both girls were shaved and their hairless cunts made them appear younger than they were.

Laying nearest to the wall and staring blankly into space, Suzy placed her hand between her legs and began to gently touch herself.

Linda was looking straight at me. I met her expressionless stare, and thrusting my hips towards her, I made a show of masturbating rudely in front of her.

Alternating her gaze between my eyes and my cock, she seductively licked her middle finger. I watched intently as Linda reached between her legs. Her pelvis jerked involuntarily as slowly, she started to finger herself up her pleated school skirt.

I climbed onto the end of the bed, kneeling in front of the two girls, caressing my cock.

Still touching herself gently, Suzy closed her eyes and turned her head to the wall, her long blonde hair falling across her face. I leaned forward, feeling up the inside of her soft thighs and felt a shiver run through her body. Her miniskirt was pulled down in a disconsolate token gesture of modesty, and I watched the pleated hem moving as she touched herself beneath it.

Unlike her friend, Linda's eyes were wide open and she was staring at me. Kneeling between her feet, I masturbated, enjoying my moment of naked exhibitionism. Seeing Linda staring at my cock, I pulled back my foreskin, showing her the shiny wet purple head; lewdly exhibiting myself to the hapless young Girl Guide.

I whispered, 'Finger yourself, Linda... go on... finger-fuck yourself.'

Raising her pelvis slightly, Linda did as I asked, pushing her stiff middle finger in and out of her shaved slit. Then a little faster... a wet clicking sound... the sound a girl makes when she's masturbating...

I was jerking fast now, watching her... watching her fuck herself up her skirt...

'I can see you looking at my cock, Linda... do you like that? Do you like seeing men masturbate?'

She was going fast... watching me... frigging her clit... I could hear her breathing...

Before she had a chance to react, I was on top of her, naked, pinning her to the bed.

She struggled, writhing beneath me, 'You're not wearing a condom!'

Taking my cock in my hand, I masturbated into her cunt.

Despite her reservations, Linda was now highly aroused and the Girl Guide offered no resistance as I pushed the tip of my penis into her shaved slit, wanking fast.

12