Girl Meets Boy

Story Info
Sheltered girl meets a boy for the first time.
3.9k words
4.1
53.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaat85
kaat85
5 Followers

This is my first attempt to write a story. Any constructive feedback is much appreciated.

*

Lynn watched the sun sink in the sky. The colors of the sunset were beautiful but not enough to quell the longing for something more. Her life on the farm left her bored. Every day was basically the same. Wake up, slide into robe and slippers, make breakfast for herself and her father, clean up from breakfast and then start on the rest of her chores. Some might be satisfied with such a simple existence (her father, Gregory, was) but Lynn wanted more. She loved reading her mother's old novels. Her mother had died when Lynn was 5 years old. Her father, always a private man who didn't feel much need for others, had further receded from the outside world and kept Lynn with him.

Lynn loved her father, and he loved her, but she wanted to meet people and see other places. She found her solace in books in the small amount of time she had left after her chores and schoolwork. Her father wouldn't even let her go into town for school because he needed her to help him with the farm. He homeschooled her himself mostly just giving her the books and materials and testing her knowledge every Saturday night. Once she "graduated" high school, she began begging for a computer so she could take online college courses.

"Now, Lynn. What do you need college for? You have plenty to do around here and we don't have a bunch of extra money laying around here to pay for classes you won't ever use."

"I could learn about money management so we could invest what we have saved and not have to worry so much about whether we'll make enough each year on the harvest. It'd be worth it, Daddy. You know you don't like Mr. Healey down at the bank and he's just hoping for an opportunity to get our land."

"Well, you're right about that but I don't know that college will help."

"At least think about the computer. Even if I can't take classes I know I could sell my preserves and maybe other things online."

A few weeks later, while Lynn was hanging clothes on the line to dry the UPS guy delivered a box. It was addressed to her father so, despite her curiosity, she set it on the table and didn't open it. Her birthday was the next day so it might be a present for her. When her father got in from checking on the fields he saw the box and grinned.

"Looks like your gift is here. No peeking! What do you want for your birthday dinner tomorrow?"

"Can we go into town? I know we both love Ms. Sammi's peach cobbler!"

It was part of their ritual. Every year for her birthday they went into town so she wouldn't have to cook her own birthday dinner and every year she asked if they could.

"Of course," he answered. "If you made me blueberry pie tonight, you can open your present right after breakfast tomorrow."

"You know I did, Daddy! You can probably smell it," she giggled.

He breathed in the delicious smell. "Yep! And it smells good!"

After their dinner, she went up to her room and relaxed on her bed with one of the books she borrowed from the library. She'd had to hide this one from her father because she knew he wouldn't approve. On the cover, a muscle-bound man was holding a half-dressed lady in his arms. She'd never checked one of these out before despite wanting to. Her father usually stayed with her at the library but he'd left her to run some errands last time and she'd seized the opportunity. As she read about the hero's seduction of the leading lady, Lynn's cheeks flushed. Is it really like that? Not like I'll ever get the chance to find out if I don't leave home. She started feeling odd: her breath speeding up, her breasts feeling tight, and a dampness between her legs. As she read some more she realized her symptoms sounded similar to what the heroine felt. The book described how the woman's looks were inflaming her lover. Would I be beautiful enough for someone to want me? Her lack of experiences with any guys her own age bothered her. She hoped someday to find someone to love but living alone with her father, isolated, was not going to help that dream become reality. Working all day hadn't left her with much time to be vain, and her father had done all her shopping until she started her period a few years ago. Thank goodness she hadn't had to ask her father for a bra when her breasts really started growing. Lynn shut and locked her bedroom door. She couldn't imagine the awkward explanation she would have to come up with if her father walked in on what she was about to do. She undressed and walked to the standing mirror by her closet to try and imagine what a guy would see. She had wavy dark brown hair that just covered her breasts. Gently arched brows framed her thickly lashed green eyes. Her nose was decent. Not too big. Her lips were full and dusky pink. She didn't own any makeup because here father didn't allow it. Plus, she didn't know how to apply it anyway. She brushed her hair back over her shoulders so she could examine her body. Her breasts were high and roughly the size of grapefruits and with pale pink nipples. Her skin was pale from most of her work being indoors. Her father insisted she wear a big hat when she's outside to keep from getting sunburned. Her waist tucked in then flared to her hips. She was quite short, about 5'2". Her legs were well-shaped and her tummy was pretty flat. She supposed the had her chores to thank for the lack of excess fat. She glanced at the cover of her romance novel and looked back at her reflection. Her shape was pretty similar to the cover model's. I think I'm pretty, she decided. She further decided that at her birthday dinner the next night she would test her theory if there were any guys near her age at the restaurant.

The morning of her 19th birthday dawned and Lynn threw off the covers. She'd had an intriguing dream about a handsome man caressing her whole body. She felt the moisture between her thighs and decided on a nice hot shower. She scrubbed up with her pumpkin scented body wash and then while she was all sudsy decided to let her hands trace the paths of her dream lover. She lifted her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples. She slid her hand down between her legs and rubbed but wasn't sure what else to do. It felt nice but not as good as her dream. Shrugging, she rinsed, dried off, and got ready for the day. Downstairs her father was making pancakes, which were pretty much the extent of his cooking ability.

"Happy birthday, puddin'!"

"Thanks, Dad! Those smell delicious!"

The dug into their breakfast and Lynn eyeballed the package that was now sitting on the end of the table messily wrapped in newspaper.

"Sorry I forgot to buy wrapping paper."

"That's okay, Dad. You didn't have to wrap it."

"Of course I did! It wouldn't feel like a birthday gift with no wrapping paper!"

"Can I open it now?"

They'd finished their breakfast so he nodded.

She freed the box from the paper and cut it open. It was a laptop.

"A computer! Thanks, Daddy! You won't regret it!!!"

"Don't you make me regret it. I want you to make sure you finish your chores before you use it.The salesman said I had to buy internet and a wireless router too so you can actually use it so I set it all up last night."

"Thank you, Daddy! As soon as I'm done with my chores I'll start figuring out how we can make more money."

He headed outside to start working, checking on their irrigation system and their few livestock. Lynn blew through her chores in record time, stealing glances at her new laptop. When she finally finished, she sat her laptop on the kitchen table and booted up. After she got it all set up, she found a website she could sell her preserves through and also the corn husk ornaments she liked to make in the winter. She pondered ideas for what else she could make and sell. Her father walked through the door and smiled at her.

"I hope this means you finished your chores," he teased.

"You know I did, Daddy."

"I know. I'm glad you're enjoying your gift. Go on up and get ready for dinner. We'll head to town in a few minutes."

On their drive to town, she told her father all about her ideas for making them a little extra money. As they pulled into the parking lot, Lynn remembered her goal to see if she could flirt with a guy and test whether she was attractive or not. She started scanning the windows of the diner. She didn't notice anyone who looked like a likely candidate for her flirting attempt and her spirits dipped a little. As they entered the diner, Lynn glanced around the room hopefully and saw a young guy around her age eating with his parents. She noticed an empty booth next to them so asked the waitress if they could sit over there. Her father looked at her a little funny as she had never shown a preference as to where they were seated before but went along with it. She made sure that she sat where she could see the guy and he could see her. As she and her father waited for their drinks and perused the menu, she examined the young stranger. He looked to be her age or maybe a little older. He had auburn hair and was lean, still more boyish than manly. He was handsome with high cheekbones and dark brown eyes. He looked like he'd be around average height but she wasn't sure since he was seated. He must've felt her eyes on him because as he listened to his father's comment, he glanced over at her. Lynn flushed and dropped her gaze to her menu. How am I going to flirt if I can't make eye-contact with him? She peered through her lashes at him to see if he was still looking at her. He was! And he looked kind of amused. Crap.

Sean looked at the girl in the next booth as she tried to pretend he hadn't caught her staring at him. She was very pretty in a natural kind of way. He'd never seen her before...was she from out of town? He glanced at her dinner companion and saw that it was Mr. Richards. That explained everything. Everybody knew he had a daughter but nobody really knew her. He knew a couple of people who'd seen her at the library and Walmart but that was pretty much it. He'd never come across her before and they were basically neighbors. She was pretty cute. This Fall Break was getting better.

Lynn decided she was going to be brave and the next time she saw him look at her she'd smile at him. He smiled back at her! The waitress came back so she and her dad ordered. While she sipped her soda her dad excused himself to the restroom. The guy's parents were getting up to pay. Oh no! He's leaving! Luckily, as his parents walked to the register, he slid into her father's side of the booth.

"Hi! Are you Mr. Richards's daughter?"

"I am! I'm Lynn," she blushed then cursed her fair complexion for making her blush so easily.

"I'm Sean Johnston, from next-door. It's nice to finally meet you!"

"Yeah, I haven't met many people in town. My dad keeps me busy at home."

"We should hang out some time, Lynn. I'd be happy to introduce you to the others around our age."

"That sounds great but I don't know if my dad would let me."

"Well, if you ever feel like sneaking out just let me know," he said with a wink and wrote his number on a napkin. Then he got up and left. Lynn stared after him, then snatched up the napkin and shoved it in her pocket.

Their food arrived just as her father returned from the restroom. Their meal was great but Lynn was distracted by thoughts of Sean. As they drove home from dinner, Lynn stared out the window wondering how close the Johnston's house was to hers.

When they got home, Lynn grabbed her laptop and headed up to her room. She laid on her bed and searched things like "how can I tell if a guy likes me" and "how can I make a guy like me," then she felt ridiculous. She changed into her nightgown and flopped back onto the bed. She finished her romance novel and tried to picture Sean doing the things described to her. She picked up her laptop again and was looking for information about sex when an ad on the side of her search page caught her attention. It said "learn how to get any man you want." Knowing it was probably crap anyway, she clicked it purely out of curiosity. And maybe in the hope it might work. The site it took her to was asked if she was at least 18. She clicked yes and it was a porn site! Huffing in exasperation, she almost closed the page but then her mouse paused over one of the thumbnails and it started to move. She was fascinated by how the guy's penis disappeared into the busty blond pornstar. She felt a tingling between her legs and tried to imagine how that might feel. She wondered if Sean might want to do that with her. Flustered by her thoughts, she closed her laptop and went to bed.

Her dreams that night were even more explicit and this time it was Sean instead of some shadowy hunk. His hands were caressing her body, his lips kissing her, his mouth sucking at her breasts and pussy. When she woke she was on fire, her fingers immediately seeking out the warm wetness between her thighs. Her fingers stroked her clit and slipped in and out of her pussy. Now that she'd done some research her explorations were much more pleasant. She gasped as she circled her clit with her wet fingers, her movements becoming more and more frantic. She felt like she was heading toward some great precipice when suddenly her father's voice bellowed up the stairs.

"Are you up, Lynn?"

She snatched her hands away and felt the frantic feeling dissipate.

"Yes, Daddy!"

She showered quickly and dressed for the day. Throughout the day she thought about Sean and wondered what it would feel like if he were to touch her like in her dreams. Maybe she should do the spell. Who knew if she'd ever run into Sean again. He'd given her his number but she didn't have a cell and she couldn't risk using the house phone to call. How would she explain that to her father? That night as she was laying in bed in her nightgown, she was starting to drift off to sleep when she heard a sharp TAP. She started then looked around her room. TAP. It was coming from her window. She got up and peered out. It was Sean! And he was going to get them both in trouble if he were caught! She waved at him then hurried down the stairs as quietly as possible in her slippers. She stepped outside and he grinned at her. She then realized she was just in her nightie and it was cold out there! She popped back inside and slid on her father's heavy work jacket. When she rejoined him outside, Sean smiled.

"I liked your nightgown," he teased.

"What are you doing here?"

"I hadn't heard from you and I know it's only been a day but I got to thinking that maybe you'd get in trouble for calling me. Do you have a cell phone?"

"No. I don't think I could call you from our house phone without a long awkward conversation with my dad about how I met you," she admitted.

"Can I come in? I promise to be quiet but it's cold as a witch's tit out here."

"I'm afraid we might wake up my dad."

"What about the barn? Do you think it's any warmer in there?"

"That could work. I'm cold too."

They hurried to the barn and slipped inside. Once they were in, Lynn wasn't sure what to talk about so she busied herself with putting a blanket on some bales of hay so they'd have somewhere to sit.

"This is pretty cozy," Sean remarked, gazing around.

"Yeah, it's not bad," she agreed.

He sat next to her on the makeshift couch and just looked at her. She shifted a little uncomfortably not sure what to do.

"You're really pretty, Lynn."

"Umm...thank you."

"Would it be okay if I kissed you?"

"I've never been kissed before. I don't know how," she admitted, looking down in shame.

"That's okay. Can I?"

In answer, she lifted her face to him and closed her eyes.

He lowered his lips to hers and groaned. Her lips were so soft. He slid his hands around her back and pulled her to him. Feeling her braless breasts crushed against his chest made his already hardening dick engorge with blood. He coaxed her lips open and stroked her tongue with his own. She gasped then mimicked his movements back to him. God he just wanted to sink into her tight little pussy. He pulled her onto his lap and continued kissing her, his tongue showing her what his cock wanted to do. He slid one hand between her silky thighs and caressed her panty covered mound. She broke free from his mouth.

"What are you doing?!?"

"I'm sorry, Lynn. You're just so hot you're driving me crazy! Can I touch you? I promise to stop whenever you say. I just want to make you feel good."

"I guess...so long as you stop when I say."

He stroked her back and kissed her softly. He used one hand to support her back and brought the other to cup her breast. She moaned and pressed into his hand. He kissed her deeply as he lightly squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple. He started pressing kisses to her neck and kissing down her chest. He sucked her nipple through her nightgown. Her breath was coming in little gasps and he could feel her wetness on his leg. He lifted his head.

"Straddle me so I can get to both of your boobs."

"I don't know if that's a good idea," she managed to gasp.

"C'mon. Doesn't it feel good? You're making me feel good. See?" He grabbed her hand and pressed it to his hardness. He lifted her and turned her so she could straddle him. She seemed unsure but when her thinly covered pussy came into contact with his denim clad dick, she gasped and he saw a flash of lust. He kissed her again, nipping and sucking her lips and tongue. He pressed kisses down to her breasts again suckled one nipple while lightly pinching and stroking the other, alternating to make sure neither breast felt ignored. He wanted to take off her nightgown but was pretty sure she would balk. He slid a hand under her gown to tease her breasts and her skin was so smooth he groaned. He started grinding his dick against her pussy just a little and it felt so good. She gasped and sighed with his every move. He decided to lift her nightgown so he could get to her breasts without the fabric between his mouth and their softness. She moaned and pressed his head to her chest so he knew she was loving it. She was actually grinding against him now even though he was pretty sure she didn't realize it. He slid a hand between their bodies and stroked her pussy through her panties. She was dripping. He wanted to rip off her panties and plunge his dick into her pussy so bad. He slipped his fingers into her panties and slid them around her clit. He stroked one finger into her pussy and she was so tight and wet.

"It feels so good," she groaned.

He added another finger and she grunted a little in discomfort but was soon humping herself against his hand. One of her hands came down to his lap and she rubbed his dick through his jeans. Fuck, he almost came. He lifted her off of him and sat her on the bale of hay. She sat there looking kind of dazed as he knelt down and spread her legs. He spread her legs and she laid back as he resumed fingering her. He started pressing little kisses to her inner thighs and working his way to her pussy as he stroked his fingers in and out of her virgin quim. He pressed his lips around her clit and started licking gently as his fingers sawed in and out of her wetness. She cried out and arched up. Feeling the gush of wetness and spasms on his fingers he felt his dick throb. He wanted to be inside her for the next one. He undid his pants while she lay lost in the afterglow of her first orgasm. He guided his penis toward her slit and slid it through her wetness stroking up and down, hitting her clit with every pass.

"Can I come inside you?"

She gazed down at him, her pussy aching for something more. She gave him a slight nod. Knowing she was a virgin, he breached her opening slowly, even though it took everything he had not to slam into her roughly and fuck until he blew. As he pressed into her he came to her barrier and she whimpered.

kaat85
kaat85
5 Followers
12