Girl Meets Her Master

Story Info
Master makes sub's fantasy 'cum' true.
1.1k words
4.14
35.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i am in a hotel room, asleep. Suddenly, i am jerked awake by a man on top of me. i feel the sharp edge of a cold knife on my neck. He has a ski mask on so i cannot see His face, "Listen bitch," He hisses, "do not make a sound or this knife will cut through this neck of yours."

Once He is certain i will stay quiet, i feel the knife cutting through my nightie and i start to cry as i feel my hands tied up above my head, through an opening in the headboard. i am nude before Him. i feel His eyes look over my breasts as He runs the knife down my neck and gently traces each nipple. Of course, they harden at His touch, and i feel His erection on my thigh. He tells me that because i respond so well, He has decided to give me 'special' treatment. He ties each of my legs to a leg of the bed so my legs are spread open. He continues, moving the trailing the knife along my inner thighs, getting ever closer so my opening, where He slips the handle of the knife inside, one inch, two inches, three inches, He laughs at how wet i am, i turn my head away in shame. He takes the wet handle and rubs the nub of my clit, and soon i am fighting not to cum, to hold the orgasm in, He senses this and picks up the pace, faster He rubs, telling me to cum, whispering in my ear "you know you need the release, you need the waves to wash over you, let go, let me take you where you belong, do not be afraid...

when His lips begin to kiss my neck and He finds my lips, just as His tongue slides in my mouth, it hits me, i have no control, this Stranger has me under His power. Though i am tied up, i strain my hips towards His now stiff cock, i want Him to take me, this Stranger! i hear the knife fall to the ground as He continues to kiss me, His hand now touching and rubbing my pussy, He begins to finger me. His breathing grows faster and he undoes His belt, takes down His pants, i see His erection pop out of the confines of his blue jeans silhouetted in the curtain of the window. God it was huge! In a flash He had His cock to my lips. His hands is in my hair asHE pulls my head down, forcing His cock into my mouth. Deeper each time, He kept on until His moans became more urgent, and i knew He was nearing His orgasm. Now i wanted some control so, using the muscles in my throat to squeeze His cock harder and twirling my tongue on His cockhead. soon i felt the moans and shuddering as He was rocked by His orgasm. i swallowed every bit of His cum, licking and sucking until He was as clean as He had been when He broke into my room.

"that was very good You little whore. Let's see how You do in the next portion of the night..." He untied my legs and turned me over so i was lying face down on the bed. Then He took the fabric that had held my legs in place, and put it in my mouth so that my screams were silenced...

Not sure what was about to happen i began to cry again, then i heard it, WHOOOOOOOSH went the belt as it came down on my bottom. I screamed against the ball of fabric in my mouth. Again and again the blows fell on my bottom, i knew if i rolled over He would simply hit me on my belly, so i knew it is best if i stay the way i was. i felt Him touch my bottom, i could feel the welts as they rose on my cheeks and the backs of my thighs. i sobbed into the pillow, i felt as if i was on fire back there, but even worse than that was i needed to cum again. i felt like i was losing my mind.

"get up on your knees slut." He said.

So i did. Soon i felt Him behind me., rubbing my slit with His cock, teasing me more about what a wet little slut i was. And i was, so wet the bed was soaked under me. i felt His hands grab my hips as He thrust His cock into me hard, almost like an animal, full to the hilt. i squealed both in pleasure and pain. He held on tight to my hips as He fucked me, but He leaned down to my left ear and said 'Before you cum you are to wiggle this ass for me and I will tell you if you may cum or not. If I say no, and you do anyway, you will get 5 lashes on each cheek for each orgasm, do You understand little whore?' i nodded yes and immediately felt an orgasm building. Feeling like a common street slut, i wiggled my ass. Laughing he said NO. i held it back. He reached down to rub my clit, making it worse, again i wiggled my ass, 'Not yet' was the reply i got.

'You need to learn to act like the slut you are! Move that ass, faster!!'

i was begging, pleading with Him for release . i moved my ass, i gyrated it to the rhythm of His thrusts, i started to cry and He could hear me begging despite the gag, i felt Him yank my hair back so we were eye to eye and He said cum girl but do not take Your eyes off Mine...

We came together, our eyes locked and i felt as if He saw into my soul, and i into His as we were taken to a level of ecstasy rarely reached by couples after years together. He continued to pump me, His cock was hungry for more, and i eagerly complied and fucked Him back, hard, fast, as deep as he could go inside of me. i begged Him to cum again, and a large gush of fluid ejaculated out of me. He turned me over, His lips touching mine as He spoke," To Whom do you belong girl?'

'i am Yours Sir" i said, my voice shaking, as i wrapped my legs around Him and our mouths found one another again. i reached up to pull off His mask, His hand grabbed mine. But we both knew it was time. i unmasked Him and He was and remains my Master.