Girl Next Door

Story Info
Jeremy has a new next door neighbor. And she has a Girl(tm).
3.8k words
4.36
72.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,786 Followers

Jeremy never thought of himself as a Peeping Tom. He didn't own a pair of binoculars and he never looked at the houses in his neighborhood to see who left their blinds up at night. He liked looking at pretty women, but no more or less than the next guy, and he certainly couldn't imagine watching someone without their knowledge or permission. If anyone had asked him-and nobody ever did-he would have insisted that he was no voyeur.

Then Chandra moved in next door.

Not that he knew her name right away. He wasn't there the day she moved in-he had a conference in Phoenix that weekend, another one of the three-day long meeting marathons that kept him from even getting a puppy, let alone considering any kind of serious relationship. By the time he pulled into his driveway, the moving van was already gone and the porch light was on next door. Jeremy gave half a thought to introducing himself to his new neighbor, but it was already half past ten and he was feeling grungy and exhausted. He put it on his list of things to do next week and dragged his luggage inside.

After he sluiced himself off, he went upstairs with a towel around his waist without even knowing yet who his new neighbor really was. The house next door had been on the market for five months, long after Janice and Steve had moved to California, and Jeremy had long ago lost track of all the people the real estate agent had trooped in and out to see the home. He'd waved dutifully at each one, and commiserated with the older woman who was showing the property when she said it was 'a buyer's market right now'. But he hadn't really paid attention to the people coming and going. He figured he'd have plenty of time to get to know them once they moved in.

When Jeremy went into his bedroom, though, he found out a lot about his new neighbor before he even turned on the light. He learned that she had chosen an upstairs bedroom right across from Jeremy's own room. He found out that she was blonde-a natural blonde, apparently, with long flowing hair that clung to her skin when wet and large, round breasts that seemed to be very sensitive judging by her reaction to having them touched. He discovered that she had the same habit he did of forgetting to draw the window shades, which was less important when you were out of town for three days than it was when you were having vigorous sex right in front of the window. And he also noticed that Chandra had a Girl(tm).

The Girl was bright orange, almost like she was candy-coated, and she stood behind Chandra cupping the young woman's tits with fingers that buzzed so rapidly that Chandra's breasts visibly quivered even from twenty feet away. She was thrusting forward, rocking her hips hard into Chandra's body with a precise, mechanical rhythm. Chandra's whole body shook with the force of her Girl's fucking, and even though Jeremy couldn't hear her, he could see the way her mouth moved every time the fake cock pumped into her and knew she was moaning.

Jeremy's towel began to slowly rise up.

Chandra didn't notice. Jeremy wasn't sure if she would have noticed even if he had turned the lights on and brought in a mariachi band; her eyes were only about half-open, and it looked like they were rolled back into her head in pleasure as the Girl teased her nipples and pounded her cunt. Jeremy had never seen someone so thoroughly into being fucked before, not even in porn videos. It was practically a testimonial to the Girls' abilities. Jeremy had thought about buying a Girl once or twice, but he figured that with as much traveling as he did, anything that didn't fit in a suitcase was probably a waste of money. This was almost enough to change his mind.

As he watched, his hand idly rubbing himself through the towel, Chandra leaned back into the Girl's thrusts with an expression of absolute bliss on her face. He could see that she was saying something to the Girl, and the Girl was saying something back to her, but there was no way he could make it out. She was probably giving instructions to it or something, telling it to fuck her harder or faster or deeper or where to fondle her tits to make her cum...the towel hit the floor. Jeremy didn't bother trying to pick it up again.

Chandra's first orgasm was pretty obvious, even if she hadn't squealed so loudly that he could hear it through their windows-she flung her head back, her mouth opened wide in ecstasy, and her whole body quivered like she was being electrified. It looked like it lasted for almost a full minute, and the Girl never let up during that whole time. She just kept pounding and pounding, thrusting her vibrating dildo in and out and in and out until Chandra's moans took on a hoarse, desperate quality. Finally, Chandra sagged into her Girl's arms, her eyes almost completely shut, her body limp with bliss. The Girl smiled, nuzzling Chandra's earlobe and whispering quiet words. After a moment, Chandra smiled dreamily back at her.

Jeremy almost thought they were done, then; he'd just resigned himself to jerking his aching cock to the memory of their pornographic show when the Girl reached down and began to tease Chandra's clit with her buzzing fingers. Chandra's eyes slipped the rest of the way shut, and she began to chant something over and over as her legs spread wide under the Girl's ministrations. The Girl's eyes began to glow, like something inside her was literally turned on by Chandra's arousal. She pressed Chandra forward until the young woman's tits were up against the glass, erect nipples rubbing against the cool surface. Jeremy's cock twitched, his scrotum drew up tight against his body as he watched Chandra cum hard a second time, then moments later a third. He wasn't going to last much longer.

It wasn't Chandra's fourth orgasm that sparked his climax, though; it was the look on the Girl's face when Chandra came that final time. She had an expression of gentle, loving devotion, far more realistic than Jeremy would ever have expected from a machine that was ultimately just an elaborate sex toy. Jeremy could imagine her looking down at him with that same expression, riding his cock in her silken, buzzing sheath, telling him how good it was to cum for her, how much he needed that pleasure, that release, that beautiful blissful explosion...

He saw how happy Chandra looked when she finally slumped against the window pane, her body limp and loose from the overwhelming bliss. He wondered if his face looked the same way a few moments earlier. He found himself hoping it did. The Girl scooped Chandra up effortlessly and carried her out of sight, off to her bed and a good night's rest. Rather than think about the implications of what had just happened, Jeremy decided to clean up the spray of semen on the hardwood floor and do the same.

*****

The next morning, though, when he went out to his car and saw Chandra doing the same thing at the same time, all the weird emotional responses hit him at once. He found himself choked into silence, unable to figure out a single thing to say that wasn't 'I don't even know your name and I've seen you get literally fucked senseless by your robot sex toy.' He blushed, feeling like the hot blood rushing to his face spelled out 'I've Got a Guilty Secret' on his forehead.

She didn't seem to notice. "Hi!" she said cheerfully, waving to him with a bright smile on her face. "My name's Chandra, Chandra Wells. I'm your new next-door neighbor!"

Jeremy focused on putting together one sentence at a time. "Hi," he said. Then, after checking that he hadn't just blurted out 'I saw you naked' by accident, he continued. "I'm Jeremy. Jeremy Gold. It's, um. Nice to meet you." He forced himself to stop speaking before the urge to explain exactly what he meant by 'meet you' got him into trouble.

"It's really nice to meet you too!" Chandra said, her sprightly grin so similar and yet so very different from her dazed, post-coital smile of the previous evening. "Listen, I'm afraid I have to run-it's my first day at my new job and I really don't want to be late-but if you want to come over after you get home from work, we can have coffee and I can show you around the place."

Jeremy made himself smile back. "I'd love to," he said, trying not to think about Chandra showing him her bedroom, still smelling thickly of pussy and scented lubricant with the Girl lounging in the corner, legs spread... "Um, depending on when I get home. We're in the middle of a pretty big project at work, lots of conference calls at odd hours with the Asian teams."

He wasn't lying, exactly, but he still felt ashamed of the way she replied with, "No worries! It's an open offer whenever you have an evening free. I'm new in town, so I don't exactly have a social schedule for you to interrupt." Because she didn't know. She really, obviously didn't know he saw her. And that meant...

Jeremy tried not to think about what that meant all day, while he attended meetings and read status reports and emailed updates to people who people who wouldn't be awake for another seven hours. He tried very hard not to wonder why he wasn't going home after finishing up by six, instead driving to Vancouver Plaza and aimlessly window-shopping for two hours. He tried to avoid even thinking about the way he took the long route home, finally pulling into the driveway at twenty after ten and padding upstairs to his darkened bedroom. It was only when he stared across to the room across from his that he had to admit it to himself. He was hoping this would happen again.

Chandra was down on her knees, slurping on her Girl's bright orange cock like it was a popsicle. Her eyes were closed again, and the Girl's fingers were twined into her hair as she bobbed up and down on the slippery dildo. She looked like she could suck forever, like she was lost in some wonderful dream and she never wanted to wake up from it. The Girl had that same loving, caring look on her face, and she was saying something to Chandra as the young woman smiled around the smooth plastic shaft.

Drool trickled down Chandra's chin as she sucked and sucked. Jeremy unbuckled his trousers, letting them fall to the floor right there in the doorway along with his boxers. He leaned back against the wall, careful to choose the side opposite the light switch, and began to stroke his stiffening cock. Something about the expression of helpless desire on Chandra's face, the way she was oblivious not just to Jeremy's presence but to everything around her, made him hard within seconds.

After what felt like several minutes, the Girl finally cupped Chandra's chin with her fingers and said something to her, telling her that she given the Girl's cock enough worship with her lips for the moment. Chandra's eyes opened, looking up at the Girl with what Jeremy could only think of as rapt adoration. The Girl stared back down at Chandra, nodding silently as her eyes glowed with beautiful, sensual color. Chandra sighed and stood, seeming almost to float up onto her feet. She looked like she'd just climbed out of a warm bath, or finished getting a spa treatment. Jeremy could only wish he felt that relaxed and carefree every day.

The Girl stepped in a little closer, her hands moving possessively around Chandra's hips. They stared at each other for a long moment, the angle of the near-embrace perfectly framed so that Jeremy could see the Girl's gorgeous glowing eyes and the profile of Chandra's beatific smile. The Girl spoke softly. Chandra replied, her eyes hooded and drowsy. It looked almost like the Girl was mesmerizing Chandra with her stare, and Jeremy found himself imagining just how sexy that would be. He imagined Chandra's voice from this morning, softened and smoothed into blank compliance as she mindlessly repeated her Girl's instructions, looking just like she did right now as the heat of her arousal overwhelmed her resistance. Jeremy could picture it perfectly. And it looked just like what he was seeing now.

Finally, the Girl lifted the blonde up off the ground, making the action seem effortless despite her slender arms, and impaled her cock into Chandra's cunt in a single swift motion. The dildo met no resistance at all; Chandra was so wet and the vibrating shaft was so slick with saliva and lube that she sank all the way onto it with nothing more than a moan of helpless arousal that carried all the way into Jeremy's bedroom. Jeremy heard himself whimper in sympathy, his cock twitching under his fingers as he stroked faster.

Chandra gripped the Girl's shoulders tightly, rearing up and slamming her hips back down onto the Girl's cock as they fucked with jackhammer intensity. She was staring at the Girl, her mouth wide in a soundless whimper as the Girl repeated something to her over and over. Jeremy felt like he could almost hear it in his head, the fantasy of Chandra's submission to the Girl becoming more and more real with every passing moment as he stroked helplessly and watched them fuck. "Obedience is pleasure," he whispered, again and again, in time with the Girl's lips and the pounding rhythm of their sex. "Obedience is pleasure. Obedience is pleasure."

The Girl kept right on fucking, even when Chandra quivered and screamed with one orgasm after another. Her pace never varied, her perfect rhythm never slowed down even after a moment. Jeremy found his own strokes falling into the exact same pattern, his whispered words slipping into a mindless chant. "Obedience is pleasure. Obedience is pleasure. Obedience is..."

Then he felt it, the overwhelming surge of ecstasy he couldn't resist. His words dissolved into a stutter, then a moan as he spurted out his climax all over his fingers and a good four feet across the room. "P-pleasure..." he sighed softly, feeling almost dazed with the intensity of the fantasy. He felt like he could sink into those eyes forever, like he could just stand there and watch the beauty of their blissful sex and drift into the fantasy of being controlled like Chandra. He felt like the Girl was looking right at him, and he caught himself wishing she was.

Eventually the Girl carried Chandra's sated, limp form off to bed. Jeremy didn't even notice what time it was when she did.

*****

Jeremy was almost grateful to get the call that sent him racing to the office at 5 AM to take an emergency conference call from Berlin-it meant he was running on coffee and Red Bull for most of the day, but it also meant that he didn't bump into Chandra in the morning. He couldn't stop thinking about that look of devotion on her face, the almost-sacred bliss her eyes held when she stared up at her Girl. He didn't know what he would say to her when they saw each other again, and he was grateful to put it off for a little while.

She just looked so...happy when she was giving in to her Girl. Or at least when it looked like she was giving in to her Girl-Jeremy had never really had fantasies of control or being controlled before, but he certainly couldn't discount the idea that this was the product of an overactive, undersexed imagination. But it didn't seem like it was just his fantasy. It felt so real. It felt like he could walk across his yard and step right into the scene he imagined last night, like if he climbed those steps he would hear those exact words coming from the Girl's lips. "Obedience is pleasure..."

Jeremy realized he'd mouthed the words to himself right there in his office. He also realized his cock was rock-hard in his trousers. He pushed the thoughts out of his mind and got on with his day.

The day turned out to be a long one, his longest in months. This time, Jeremy didn't need any self-deception or aimless wandering to keep him away from home until almost eleven o'clock; the punishing demands of an unexpected crisis in the middle of a major product rollout did the trick for him. He stumbled upstairs, almost hoping that Chandra and her Girl had finished their nightly sexual marathon so that he could just go to bed.

But it turned out they were just getting started. The Girl was stroking Chandra's hair lightly, staring into the other woman's eyes and whispering sweet nothings to her. Chandra's arms hung loosely down, her body stood straight at attention as she stared helplessly at her Girl. Jeremy's breath hissed sharply inward, his cock stiffening almost painfully at the sight of all of last night's fantasies distilled into a single image. It was so easy to imagine that Chandra was surrendering to the power of those beautiful eyes. Those hypnotic eyes.

Jeremy's hands seemed to move almost on their own, pulling off his clothes with urgent haste as he watched the Girl smile lovingly at Chandra. The Girl's fingers teased their way down Chandra's skin, petting her cheek, stroking their way down to Chandra's heavy breasts and caressing the smooth, soft flesh of her tits. Chandra trembled with desire, but she never stopped repeating the Girl's whispered words. Jeremy stroked his cock, feeling it already slick with precum as his fingers slid up and down the hard shaft.

The Girl nodded, the colors flowing in her eyes as she continued speaking to Chandra. Jeremy found it impossibly easy to imagine the mantras, almost as if he was reading them from an invisible script. "You feel so much pleasure when you obey me. You feel so much pleasure when you give in and follow my suggestions. It feels so good to be good for your Girl(tm)." Jeremy whimpered softly, his own body shivering right along with Chandra's as he helplessly stroked.

The Girl's hands moved down, insinuating their way between Chandra's legs, and Jeremy felt almost like he was feeling the Girl's buzzing fingers on his cock instead of his own. He heard the voice in his head, just like all the Girls in all the advertisements, so real it was almost right there in front of him, saying, "Obedience is pleasure. Pleasure makes you blank. Blankness makes you obey." He imagined sinking into that loop of blissful submission right along with Chandra, losing himself in those beautiful eyes, and it made him harder than ever. But something held back his release.

He was waiting for something, he realized dimly. He didn't know what it was, whether it was Chandra's orgasm or some secret signal from the masturbatory session he was watching so helplessly, but Jeremy knew on some deep, instinctual level that it wasn't time to cum yet. He needed to imagine the mantras more perfectly. He needed to really feel them, not just as a fantasy but as a truth. He needed to be obedient, not just to see obedience and let it arouse him into unthinking bliss. He'd never imagined submitting to anyone before, but now it was all he could think about.

His cock felt hard, achingly hard, but still he couldn't cum. Chandra looked like she felt exactly the same way; her body shook and quivered with arousal, and her mouth quivered with one whimper after another as she tried to keep pace with the Girl's words, but Jeremy didn't hear the moans he'd come to associate with her climaxes. She was frozen. Waiting. Helplessly obedient. And she looked like she had never experienced anything so wonderful.

Jeremy's hand was flying up and down his cock now, jacking it so fast his fingers were a blur, but of course he wasn't looking down. He was looking at the Girl's eyes. He was finding more and more pleasure with every new vista of color that she unveiled. He was discovering new truths in those eyes, truths that he couldn't believe he had been denying for so long. He smiled vacantly, blissfully. Jeremy knew it was the same smile Chandra wore on her face.

At long last, the Girl nodded. She reached one hand up from Chandra's quivering body, crooking a single finger in Jeremy's direction. Beckoning him. Jeremy couldn't imagine why he had ever thought she couldn't see him. He turned, still stroking his cock, and padded down the stairs.

He slipped out through the back door, counting on the darkness and the brief distance of his walk through the yard behind his house to keep anyone from noticing that he was nude and still masturbating. Briefly, it occurred to him that the Girl(tm) might have wanted him to put on a robe or get dressed again, but he was inside Chandra's house before the thought could sink in and it vanished without a trace into the depths of his obedience. He walked through the house, already familiar with the layout from visits to the previous owners, and headed for the stairs.

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,786 Followers
12