Girl Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you decide to believe me, I'm staying here," she said. She pulled a card from the pocket of her shirt. She held it out, and I took it from her. It was a business card for a local motel. The address and number of the hotel was printed on the card, and Sarah had written a phone number across the top in black ink.

"That's my cell there," Sarah said and tapped the top of the card. "Call me. Whatever you do, don't go back over there. If for no other reason than for the fact of how you feel right now. Drained."

With that, she placed her glass on an end table and stalked out of the room. I heard the front door open and close behind her. After she had gone, there was no sound but that of the hall clock, ticking away, rhythmic and relentless. The house creaked, settling in for the night. Crickets chirped. Reality, grim and stubborn, started invading my mind. After a few minutes, I wondered if Sarah Tasker had ever really existed. Had I dreamt the whole thing?

My mind should have been racing, and yes, I had questions, plenty of them. I tried to find connections between Sarah, what she had told me, and what had happened the last few days. Before I could get my thoughts together, they drifted away, and I slipped into sleep.

When I woke, there was only the hall clock, still ticking. The house was eerily quiet. My body had recharged to the point I could sit up, albeit with a painful grunt. I glanced around, saw the digital display on the cable box under the TV set; it read 3:34 in the morning.

My parents should have been home hours ago. If they had come in, they certainly would have woken me up. Mom couldn't abide me sleeping in the couch; it was one of her little pet peeves. She had plenty of them, and as reliable as the hallway clock, she acted on them. But I was still on the couch, and that could only mean that my parents had not returned.

They were out. Out with Maddy's parents. I thought about what Sarah had told me, the bodies she had found. Again, my mind tried to tell me it was bullshit. However, doubt crept up quickly behind these thoughts, nagging me, pulling at the restraints of reality.

Something told me to get up and check next door.

Sarah's words echoed: "Whatever you do, don't go back over there."

But this was my parents we were talking about. I dragged myself to my feet and stumbled towards the front door. My muscles screamed in protest, but I ignored them. The foreboding sense that something was happening next door fueled me more effectively than the indignation of my pain.

I made my way through the yard. The grass had dried. I realized with some concern that I had fallen in it more than four hours ago. It was hard to believe so much time had passed. My night was a vague, hazy dream, part-sex fantasy and part-nightmare.

The lights were on next door. I went around the back, moving slowly and cautiously. I suppose I had subconsciously taken what Sarah had told me to heart. I found that I did not want to be discovered snooping around their house by the Taskers, not even Maddy.

Someone had left the blinds open to the common room at the back of the house. I peeked through the window. This is where my parents and the Taskers had congregated. At first, my eyes could not seem to focus, and my brain could not register what I was seeing.

When they did, I gasped.

Maddy's dad had Mom bent over the couch. His hands gripped her ass, and his face was a frantic, clenched parody of a lunatic's. He pumped savagely; Mom's ass rippled from his attack. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she looked drunk, lost in the animalistic lust of the moment. She bit her bottom lip.

Dad was on the love seat. I could only see his legs. Mrs. Tasker obscured the rest of him, riding him reverse doggy-style. She bounced and ground. Her abs flexed; her breasts swayed. I saw Dad's hands holding on to her hips, his finger digging deep into her skin. His cock was buried in Mrs. Tasker just the way my cock had been buried in her only the day before. I could just make out the leathery skin of his bulging balls under her.

My dad, the squarest man on the face of the Earth, fucking away at a veritable stranger.

My mom, a registered Republican, who watched 'The Price is Right' faithfully, being fucked like a cheap whore.

It was impossible. This was not what Dad and Mom did. They were not swingers. They would definitely not have sex with people they barely knew. And yet, there they were. Through the window, I heard Mom start screaming in orgasm. Maddy's dad pulled on her hair, and Mom's back arched as she bucked back into him. Spittle flew from her lips. She looked like she was actually drooling, and the whole time she screamed louder and louder.

My knees went weak, and I slid to the ground. What the fuck was happening? Above me, from the window, I heard the sounds of my parents fucking and being fucked.

"Where do you want it?" Maddy's dad yelled.

"My face! In my face," my Mom returned. This was not my Mother; it was some porn star, sex-starved and depraved. I closed my eyes and tried not to imagine her, pulling away from Maddy's dad and swiveling around, going to her knees. I tried not to visualize Mr. Tasker's cock erupting with streams of thick, white cum and splattering it across Mom's face, into her hair, cum running down her neck, cum spooling on her breasts.

I heard Mr. Tasker cry out. He was finished. On cue, my own dad howled and went quiet, no doubt having an orgasm of his own. I remembered Maddy the day before, watching while I had cum within her mother. Was she there now? Watching?

I wondered who had left the blinds open. Someone had wanted me to see.

With quaking fingers, I pulled out the card that Sarah Tasker had given me. I believed her. Now I just had to figure out what the hell I was going to do about it.

12