Girl of My Dreams

Story Info
A romance story.
1.3k words
3.73
9.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited anxiously at the terminal, trying to catch a glimpse of her as she stepped off the plane. I hear a noise behind me only to realize the girl I have been looking for is standing behind me. She touches my shoulder and I turn to see her, Andrea the girl of my dreams the one I have been waiting for my whole life, I scoop her up in a warm embrace as I look into her eyes once again and see the girl I fell in love with so long ago.

Let me explain myself. I am Darren I am 19 and in college studying to design games. Andrea is 18 and studying to become a playwright. I went to high school with her and fell in love with her the moment she said hello. She has a beautiful voice and the most captivating green eyes I have ever seen. We have been dating about a year. And this is our story.

I take her to the apartment to put her things away and we catch up on old times while she has been away. After she changes clothes we go to my parent's house to formally introduce her to them. My mom has heard so much about her from me she's expecting an angel to walk through the door (in my mind Andrea has always been an angel to me). My dad is delighted to meet her and my little brother says hi and goes back to his room cause he's shy. We go into my old room and sit and talk for awhile while the rest of my family gets ready for our dinner. We go to a nice restaurant and I dress up(something I do for no one else) and Andrea looks stunning as always in a black dress that shows off her exceptionally good cleavage. After the meal we head back to my parents house to discuss her college and how it is going. My parents do what they do best ask questions. She answers them all with a smile on her face but she keeps glancing at me n I try not to laugh cause I know that she is nervous.

When my parents are done I take her to a movie and we watch it hand in hand and then go out to a romantic spot to look at the stars. I can't help but stare into her eyes and get lost in them as I have done so many times before. She notices and turns blushing and telling me to stop. I take her chin in my hand and turn her head towards me telling her not to put a barrier between me and the doors to the beauty of the heavens. She blushes even more and tries to turn but I don't let her. I draw her close and kiss her gently for the first time. I pull back after a minute or two and look at her and I see tears in her eyes.

"Baby don't cry," I said as I wiped away a tear, "I know I'm bad but geez" this elicits a smile from her face and we kiss again this time with a little more passion. We get back in the car and I drive us home. We walk in and get ready for bed we take a shower and crawl under the covers.

She looks at me and asks "Darren, what's wrong, I thought you couldn't wait to have sex with me?"

"Yes," I reply, " I can't but I'm going to make it special for you since it is both of our first times so I'm sorry but not tonight....trust me."

"Ok," she says, "I trust you goodnight Darren." I whisper "Goodnight my Love."

We wake up the next morning and get dressed I have to work so I take her to my parents and let her and my mom talk. I get off about 3:00 pick her up and we go to the mall and hang out with some of our friends for a few hours. Around 7:00 I take her to Olive Garden and treat her to an Italian dinner of excellence. We drive back out to our spot of romance and kiss some more. I look deep into her eyes and say

" Andrea you know I have loved you since I have first laid eyes on you and you know I was going to do this officially when you came here," I get on one knee and pull out a box, "Andrea I love you and all I ask is that you give me a chance to make you as happy as possible with all I do and allow me to stand by your side as the luckiest man alive."

She looks at me a bit stunned ".....Darren.....I knew you were going to do this and.....even though you warned me it is still a shock...but.....Yes Darren I will marry you." I get up and put the ring on her finger hold her and kiss her.

"Come on I have a surprise for you," I whisper as I open her door.

We drive back to the apartment which thanks to my mom has been decorated like I had planned. We walk in to candles and music, we walk into our room and I tell her to go take a bath she looks at me funny but I just say "You will see why."

She walk into the bathroom and I hear her squeal "Oh, Darren it's amazing." The tub has about a foot of warm water with rose petals floating in it and I say

"It's all for you dear." She strips down and gets in while I'm preparing the bed for when she gets out. She has bubble mix and bath salts with candles with her and she is in there for a good hour but I don't mind waiting. She comes out in a towel and I guide her to the bed and lay her down on her stomach after she takes the towel off. I proceed to give her a full body massage she is so relaxed she falls to sleep as soon as I'm done which is what I planned.

She wakes up about an hour later and apologizes. I tell her not to worry I was hoping she was going to fall asleep.

I look at her and say "Andrea, this is what I meant by making it special for you, if you still want it I will make love to you."

She says, "Oh Darren, how could I not," and kisses me. She starts to undress me as we kiss and caress each other until I am fully nude. I lay her down and start to softly kiss her neck and shoulders. She grips my hands as I make my way down her stomach between her legs and start to kiss her inner thighs. She moans as I lightly lick her pussy gently rolling my tongue around her clit and sliding a finger inside of her. I do this until she orgasms and screams to the sky her pleasure. I then kiss my way up her body until I reach her lips I softly press my lips against hers and guide myself into her body. I take her virginity slowly and carefully so I cause the least amount of pain possible and once I'm inside I start to slowly move in and out. We break the kiss and look deep into each other's eyes expressing our love as our bodies become one. We continue this for what seems like an eternity until I cum inside her I lay down next to her and hold my future wife in my arms as we gently drift off to sleep...