Girl on the Run - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured us each a glass of wine and served him a portion of lasagna and a small side of salad. I'd removed the tablecloth that normally covered my dining table so my man to enjoy the package he wrapped me in.

As we ate we shamelessly stared into each other's eyes and as our meal was nearly over, I said.

"You are an exceptional man. I want you to know that once I saw these shoes (I held up my left foot) and this lingerie (I pushed my chest out) I knew I could not take the agony of covering it all up and waiting while we went out. I hope I have not disappointed you?"

"Girl, I am more then pleased. I tried to imagine how you might look when I purchased the shoes and lingerie and I am sorry to say I underestimated how beautiful you make my purchases look. I just want to eat you up...no not that way."

As he said this he stood and took my hand in his and pulled me into his hard body. As his lips lowered to mine I shivered recalling what a wonderful talented kisser he was. I was lost to his every desire in that nano-second after his lips touched mine. I feverishly forced my lips onto his and allowed his tongue to bathe mine. I forgot the weekend, I forgot the shoes and the lingerie I allowed his kiss to dominate my mind. His arms holding me gave me such a warm wanted feeling that went beyond sex. I felt in love with my man and in those few moments standing beside the table I prayed my love was not unrequited.

We must have literally danced together, there is no other way to describe how we ended up in my bedroom without ever breaking our embrace or breaking the wonderful kisses we gave each other. When his hand slid down between us and cupped my mound I groaned into his mouth. As he began to lightly stoke me I felt my knees weaken and my need for this man grow. I began to move my hips to the rhythm of his hand while my hands held his head and pulled his mouth hard to mine.

He found a way to get us on the bed without taking his arms from me and for a long while we lay there his lips and mine dancing, his hand cupping and stroking my pussy, my hips gyrating our passions building.

"Please, I need more! I need to feel your hand, would you please take my panties off Kevin. I want to feel your fingers in me."

Slowly he lowered my panties, and I lifted my ass up to ease their removal. Once they had been cast aside, their mission over, his hand found my wet pussy and he slipped his two middle fingers into my open and needy pussy. The heel of his hand was on my clit as his fingers probed my pussy then he slowly allowed them to drag back out and over my throbbing clit, before just as slowly he returned his wet fingers into my very open and accepting pussy.

The kissing continued and I knew we'd have bruised lips before this night was over, but his hand was doing such wonderful things to me. I needed to touch him, to find his cock and my hand went along his taught stomach and inside his slacks. In my mind I knew I would need to get those slacks off but for now I slid under them and wrapped his cock in my hand. His tongue was plunging into my mouth and I imagined it was his cock as I moved my hand up and down his stiff member.

I forced myself to pull away from his kiss, never stopping the motion of my hand.

"Let me taste you! Let me enjoy your cock then you can have your way with me. Please I need it, I need your cock in my mouth."

I released his cock and worked the clasps of his slacks while he resumed his kisses, I was ready to rip his slacks off when the zipper finally acquiesced to my manipulations and I pushed his slacks and boxers to his knees. Once again I broke the kiss and squirmed around, allowing his gifted fingers to continue probing my pussy. When I was in position to see that wonderful cock, I drooled at how big and hard it was. I had to have it, I was possessed and I moved on his cock, licking it from base to tip and back again. I licked his balls and sucked them into my mouth, rolling them with my tongue before releasing them and kissing my way back up his staff. When I reached his bulbous head I licked the crown and tongued his slit then I wrapped my lips over him and slid my head down to engulf him.

It felt so good to have that throbbing erection in my mouth and to know that I would work that cock till it gave me its hot creamy load. I wanted to enjoy a nice slow suck but the fever Kevin had lit in me would not allow that and I worked furiously to get my treat. I sucked with abandon I used my head to allow my mouth to fuck his cock. I was never more wanton in my desire. I didn't stop to wonder why, I just wanted to feel his cock erupt and fill my mouth and my belly with his ejaculate.

His hand in my pussy was matching me, almost, in its feverish exploration of my cunt and I knew one of us would soon be enjoying the first climax of a very long weekend. I didn't care who came first or last, I only cared that he came. Soon I felt his cock tensing up and his balls tightened and I allowed all but that fat cock head exit my mouth and tightened my lips around that head and sucked hard. I was rewarded with a strong powerful jet of cum that I swallowed to allow room for more. He jerked again and again, each time filling my needy mouth with his cum. As he slowed and jerked one last time I held that cum in my mouth and savored the taste and feel of his salty thick cum before letting it trickle down my throat.

I was enjoying that last bit of his elixir slide down my throat when my own orgasm burst and I pushed my pussy against his hand and humped it as my orgasm riddled my body.

I lay there exhausted next to my man and grinned when he said.

"Girl, if you kill me this weekend just know I went happy!"

Then he kissed me and tasted himself in my mouth. It didn't bother or slow him in the least. After some time we gathered our wits and some energy I said.

"Tie me up and make me squeal. Just remember I get that cock whenever it's ready."

Kevin slipped on his slacks and went out to his car to get his 'bondage" gear as he referred to it and while he was gone I let my hand caress my wet pussy and tried not to worry. I battled to keep the old memories at bay while I waited, stroking my clit helped.

He walked in with a small black bag and dumped the contents on the bed. A pile of soft leather like straps dropped like a pile of snakes and I did my best to look unafraid. Kevin was propping up the bed pillows against the headboard and then directed me to sit against it. Slowly I did as he asked. He spread my left arm out along the top of the headboard and wrapped on of the leather like straps around my wrist and the around the headboard. He did the same to my right arm on the other side. I tested the bonds more to see how I felt then how strong they were. Happily I did not panic.

Next he worked on my legs and surprisingly he wrapped the straps around my thighs just above my knees and then pulled my left leg back and secured it to my left arm, then right leg to the right arm. I realized I was spread open for him, my pussy and ass wide open. He then tossed the few remaining straps to the floor and sidled up next to me a slid a blindfold over my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me and asked.

"Hey Girl you OK so far?"

I nodded not trusting my voice. Then he said something that allowed me to completely relax.

"If you ever feel even the least bit panicked say 'California' and I will stop and free you. OK?"

I nodded and asked.

"What now Sir? That is the proper term that a blind and restrained naked female should use, isn't it Sir?"

Kevin grinned at me and said.

"Call me anything you want. When I regain an erection I will put it wherever you want. OK?"

"Anywhere? You'll let me use it anywhere?"

"Yes Girl anywhere."

Then his hand found my pussy and found it wet and ready. He slowly stroked a single finger in me while his other hand took hold of my left foot. He brought the foot to his face and he started to lick my foot, in between the red ribbons that held the shoe in place, then my ankle, then the instep and then he licked and sucked my toes. I was shocked, as I understood him to say he'd be eating my pussy and now he was doing my foot and I hoped that would be my feet. The finger probing my cunt was finding ways to confuse my thoughts and get my blood pumping. I could feel my chest rising and falling faster and with greater intensity as my foot and pussy were experiencing some wonderful stimulation and I found myself wanting him to put his head between my legs and eat me.

Keeping my left foot in his grasp he slid his finger form my pussy and lowered his head. The man is mind reader. I felt his breath before I felt his tongue but it was a close call because he literally dove in and began to eat me with passion. No slow easy build up, more like how I sucked him off a few minutes ago. I was rapidly building an orgasm as his tongue lashed my clit and fucked my pussy, back and forth, rotating from one sensitive area to the next. I felt as if one more lick or suck would set me off when he stopped.

I was about to ask what he was doing and beg him to continue when that tongue and lips centered on my right foot and the pleasure was intense and immediate as he licked and nibbled. No sooner had I settled in to enjoy what he was doing with my foot then he stopped and this time he leaned into my and with his teeth popped open the front clasp of my lace bra and went after my tits. He sucked one and then the other before taking each of my nipples and tried to suck them off my tits. Once again as the pleasure of his actions began to arouse that orgasm he once again stopped and when back to my pussy.

This time he was leisurely in his interests and my frustration was about to build when that slow leisurely movement grabbed my orgasm and encouraged it to build once again. Now with his tongue back to working my pussy and clit, his left hand was playing with my right foot and his right hand was playing with my left boob and nipple the multiple points of pleasure he was working on tossed me off orgasm mountain right into the abyss. I screamed at how sudden and intense that orgasm was and my hips bucked and writhed as much as my restrained body would allow but he did not stop.

Yes he eased off a bit on my clit but never stopped and consequently neither did my orgasm. It kept firing and spreading and finally erupted in flames once again when he took my little tender clit and sucked it into his mouth, while pinching my nipple and stoking my foot.

"OH god Kevin, please stop, no don't OH jeeze this feels so good."

He changed his 'attack'' again, now he was using his mouth on my boobs, while one hand worked my foot and the other was seeing how many of his fingers would fit inside me. Once he'd settled on three he began to fuck me with those fingers while his thumb worked over my clit. Oh god this man had me on fire and was doing nothing but pouring gasoline on the flames. I was straining at my restraints, trying to buck my hips and pull my boobs form his relentless mouth, knowing I did not want to do any of that. I wanted to have him stop and let me catch a breath and wanted to see how high he could take me, how deep and strong an orgasm he could pull from me.

Then he switched pleasure centers again. From my right foot to my left went a hand, his mouth was back at my pussy and his other hand was playing with my nipples. I was so close to exploding. There was so much pressure building inside me I wondered if my body might just explode. Then he torched me. He closed his mouth over my pussy and sucked, hard. He had my clit and my labia and my channel all encompassed by his mouth and I lost it. I may have squirted I came so hard. I felt like a river of cum was flash flooding from my pussy and overrunning Kevin's capacity to swallow it. I felt the voluminous juices coating my thighs and coating my ass crack as the orgasm just kept roiling inside me. Every toe, finger, earlobe and patch of skin was vibrating. I had not noticed that Kevin had stopped until I felt something slapping my face.

He removed my blindfold and I saw his hard cock slapping my cheek lightly. Then I heard Kevin saying.

"Girl my cocks hard where do you want it?"

I looked at that hard beautiful cock and while my mouth watered in desire I simply licked the head and looked into his warm eyes and said.

"I really need you to fuck me, I need that cock deep inside me. Please fuck me."

Kevin moved between my restrained legs and placed his cock on my pubic mound as I squirmed trying to get it where I wanted it, in me. He leaned in and kissed me and oh the passion of his lips on mine left me breathless. His hands were softly cupping and squeezing my boobs and gently teasing my nipples. This man was playing my body like a virtuoso and I was his instrument.

Lost in lust, I felt his cock inch its way into my very needy pussy and I silently begged him to hurry. Instead he took his time but eventually filled and stretched my pussy and I loved the feel of his throbbing cock as my pussy clamped down on him. He took me slowly and while I was adamant on needing to be fucked, he made slow passionate love to me. Frustrated and more than ready, orgasms building and releasing, my own pussy coming on his hard cock as it moved in and out of me.

I was getting desperate and ever so needy as I cried out.

"Oh god fuck me, make me cum, fill me with your cum."

He began to move faster yet not fast enough in my opinion yet the effect on my body was intense. When he began to plunge ever faster and my orgasm began to boil over he suddenly released all of my restraints and my arms and legs spontaneously wrapped Kevin up. My legs clinched around his back and pulled him into me and my arms gripped his back, my nails digging into his back as my hips now thrust into his hips. I'd never felt so out of control. My orgasm exploded as we remained locked in our embrace, his cock filling me, my pussy clasping at him. We were so intertwined, so locked together that he could barley move his cock, yet it was so fucking delightful. I came and my pussy drenched the both of us and then Kevin exploded inside me. The force of his cum spraying the walls of my pussy was intense and I continued to squeeze my pussy on his cock milking more and more of his seed. In the throws of our completion we'd rolled off the bed and on to the floor and I was now somehow on top of him, his cock still hard and spewing. My pussy was still clasping him.

When it ended I don't know. I just know that we opened our eyes sometime later and our eyes met and we kissed gently. I felt completely washed out and Kevin looked equally spent. Yet his cock, even in its flaccid state remained inside me. When I felt I could speak rationally I whispered.

"If this is what you can do, then please tie me up whenever you want. That was so amazing. I am so pleasantly exhausted and happy, thank you so much."

"Girl, you are a sensual, sexy woman. We may tie you up now and again but damn woman, you'll kill me you're so hot. I think I am falling in love with your feet. I think I am in love with all of you.

He said he loves me! He loves me, and my feet.

"Kevin I know I love you. You can have my feet, my boobs, my pussy, anything. I am yours."

I feel asleep shortly after that conversation with a big smile on my face or in my mind for sure. I dreamed of my man and all the wonderful ways he has treated me, how attentive he has been and how I had finally allowed myself to give him something back. We had the rest of the weekend to experiment with each other and for the first time I was wondering what else we might do with those restraints. I wanted to tie Kevin up and play with his cock, hold off his orgasm as he had held me back. Oh this was going to be a very good weekend, yes it was.

12