Girl Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,002 Followers

Morgan slowly shook her head, but didn't say anything.

Standing back in front of the guys, I looked at the erections standing up from the two laps.

"Ok, guys, here's the deal. One of us will jerk one of you off, only if the other guy jerks himself off while we watch."

They looked at each other. "Uh, I don't know," said Zeke.

"Well, that's the deal. Take it or leave it," I said. "Of course, you both could jerk off while we watch, but then you wouldn't have one of us touching you."

Eli leaned in and whispered to Zeke. After a minute, Zeke nodded. "Ok, but we get to pick who jerks one of us off."

I agreed, but heard Morgan gasp behind me.

"And, we get to see your tits."

"That's not part of the deal," I said.

"Yeah, well, it's only fair since we are naked. We should at least get to see something."

I turned and huddled with my friends.

"Gretchen, there is no way I am showing those guys my breasts," said Morgan. "I don't care if we get to see them masturbate. There's just no way. This is crazy enough already. I am not going any further."

"Fuck it," said Janelle. "I'll flash them. They already saw your tits, Gretchen. I want to see them cum."

I faced the guys. "Final offer. Janelle will flash her boobs and I will jerk one of you off."

"Uh, Janelle has to keep her boobs in sight until we cum," said Eli.

I looked at Janelle and she nodded.

"Ok," I said. "But, Morgan gets to choose who I jerk off."

"I never said..." Morgan began. Janelle touched her arm to silence her.

"Ok, deal," Eli said.

We looked at Janelle. She smiled and pulled her sweatshirt over her head. Underneath she had a long-sleeved tee shirt. In a second that joined her sweatshirt on the floor. She wore a thin black bra. Her small breasts filled out the cups and her nipples pushed through the thin fabric. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, let the straps slide down her arm and then cupped her hands over her breasts as the bra fell to the floor. All sets of eyes were on her. She looked at me and slowly revealed her breasts.

They were a little lighter in color than her face and shoulders. The contrast made them stand out and attract attention. Although small, they were perfectly formed mounds topped by dark areolas and darker nipples. Each nipple was hard and stood out proudly. The guys stared with their mouths slightly ajar.

Janelle pinched her nipples and pulled out her breasts. As she released them, they bounced on her chest. I felt a tug in my gut looking at the milk chocolate orbs.

"Ok, Morgan, choose," said Janelle.

Morgan looked from Janelle's naked breasts to the two erections in front of her. She had a dazed look and appeared to be frozen in place. I slipped an arm over her shoulders and said, "It's ok, honey, just point to one of them."

Slowly, Morgan raised her hand and pointed at Zeke. I smiled since I found his dick to be the more attractive. I knelt in front of him and grabbed his shaft. He squirmed and smiled at the same time.

"Hey, Eli, get going," called out Janelle, as she played with her nipples. Eli took his own shaft in hand and started moving up and down.

I moved my hand. I felt the friction against the dry dick. "This needs some lube," I said. Bending, I slipped my mouth over the young man's cock and took him inside. I could hear Morgan gasp.

"Oh, shit," cried Zeke as he felt my tongue move over his shaft.

"Fuck, that is so unfair," whined Eli. "Hey, Janelle..."

"No fucking way, dude. Just keep stroking it."

Pulling off, I now had a wet dick to play with. In seconds I added some pre-cum to make my hand glide better.

"Hey, my dick needs some serious lube," called Eli. "Seriously."

Janelle sighed and went to him. "Such a baby," she said. She bent and quickly swallowed his thin shaft. Eli groaned with excitement. When he was covered with her saliva, Janelle stood back up and motioned for him to take up the task. Eli stroked up and down. He, too, was able to add some pre-cum and make it easier for him to play with himself.

Morgan leaned into Janelle and asked, "Did they both just cum? Is that what that stuff is?"

Janelle slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her close, her naked breast pushing into Morgan's arm. "Honey, that's pre-cum. When a guy gets excited, it oozes out. Helps to let a guy slide into a girl. Then the girl gets wet and all sorts of good things happen."

Both guys started grunting as their climaxes approached. "Getting close," muttered Zeke.

"Good boy," I said.

"Me, too," said Eli in a raspy voice. Janelle released Morgan and knelt in front of Eli. "Come on my tits."

That was it for Eli. His next stroke resulted in a strong rope exploding and landing on Janelle's chest. "Come around here quickly, Morgan. Watch."

Morgan stepped up and looked as two more streams shot up. Janelle bent forward to catch some white liquid on each breast. She added her hand to Eli's and pumped to extract a couple weaker eruptions. She rubbed his tip on her nipple. Eli groaned and spurt two more times. One landed on her small breast and the other coated both of their fists. Janelle leaned in and licked the tip of Eli's dick as it extended from their fists. She cleaned it and then licked their fists clean.

After watching his friend and Janelle, Zeke could not hold back. He exploded as I pushed his dick back to direct the eruption toward his chest and stomach. I pumped him while squeezing his balls and the flow continued. As his last burst was just about to escape, I captured his dick in my mouth and took the few remaining drops. Zeke moaned as my tongue pushed into his pee hole.

Releasing him, I sat back on my haunches. I scooped some cum from his chest and offered my finger to Morgan. Morgan shook her head, but I took her hand and pulled her close.

"Just taste it, honey. Go on."

Morgan lowered her head and I slid my finger inside. Morgan sucked it clean. She held it in her mouth and then slowly swallowed, making a funny face. I pulled Morgan's face to mine and kissed her. I shoved my tongue inside and could detect a slight taste of Zeke's sperm. I teased Morgan's tongue and was pleasantly surprised when she dashed her tongue inside my mouth. In a second it retreated and Morgan stood up. Her face was crimson and covered in sweat.

Janelle looked at the boys, lying spent on the couch.

"If you guys want, you can clean my tits with your mouth."

The guys stared at the cum-covered breasts. As much as they wanted to suck on her tits, they were not sure they wanted to taste cum.

"Uh, too bad. Gretchen?"

I quickly moved and took one breast wholly into my mouth. Ever since Janelle exposed her boobs, I was wondering how they would feel. I pulled one dark and hard nipple into my mouth. I licked it clean and sucked the hard stub. Before moving on, I asked Morgan if she wanted to do the deed. She shook her head. I moved to the other small mound and repeated my cleansing. This time I finished by biting down on Janelle's nipple and sucking hard. Janelle cried out and pushed her chest against my mouth.

When I finally released her, Janelle sat down, breathing hard. She looked at her extended nipple and could detect slight teeth marks around her breast.

"Fuck, bitch, that turned me on." Janelle ran her tongue along her lips as she massaged her breasts. "Wanna finish what you started?"

"Nah, I'm good," I said. "I think maybe it's time for the boys to find their clothes."

Janelle squeezed both her breasts and muttered, "Bitch. That is so fucking cold." I grinned at her. She flipped me the bird and then grinned back. "I'll get you for this," she said.

I tossed Zeke a towel and he cleaned up the remnants of his eruption. The guys pulled on their clothes. I gave them each a kiss, grabbed their crotch and thanked them for a fun time. They received similar treatment from Janelle. They stood by Morgan. She tentatively kissed Eli. I placed her hand it on his crotch. She could feel the semi-hard member under his sweatpants. When Zeke came to kiss Morgan, she surprised me by placing her hand between his legs. The look on her face indicated she was even more surprised to feel how big and hard it had gotten. When he slipped his tongue past her lips, Morgan sucked it. I was shocked when I saw that Morgan let her tongue follow his into his mouth. They pleasured each other for a few seconds. He pulled away with a happy smile and kissed her lips again.

After the guys left, we three girls looked at each other. Janelle started laughing and soon all of us were bent over double.

"That was totally awesome," said Janelle. She had not put her top back on. "They both came so hard."

"You showed them your breasts," said Morgan. "And, you guys put your mouths on them. What did you expect?"

"I guess that was a little over the top," I admitted.

"Fuck, no," Janelle shot back. "It's not like we gave them a total blow job."

"It's the closest thing I ever saw to one," said Morgan, her face still flushed.

"See, you're getting more and more educated," I said. We locked eyes and I thought she was thinking about our kiss and if that was part of the education.

"So, how was touching your first dicks?"

Morgan's mouth moved without sound coming out. Finally, she swallowed. "I can't believe I touched two erections. And, god, I saw them both ejaculate. Plus you kissed Janelle's nipples. This has been the strangest day of my life."

"I get that, Morgan," I said. "But, did you like touching their erections?"

She blushed once more and nodded. "They're so hard."

"That's the whole idea of erections," said Janelle. Morgan seemed to have no more words.

I was still tired. "I think a nap is in order. Remember we have the bonfire tonight and homecoming tomorrow. It's going to be a hell of a weekend."

"Yeah, you're right," said Janelle. "I admit it was an adrenaline rush with Eli and Zach and I'm crashing. I guess I should head back to my dorm."

"Or," I said, "You can crash here. We can share my bed, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind," Janelle said as a smile crossed her face.

"Is that cool with you, Morgan?" I asked.

"Sure. I think I'll nap for a bit. Then, I have a ton of work to get done. Right now, I have to go to the bathroom."

As soon as she left, Janelle pulled me to her. Her lips crushed mine. "I'm finally going to sleep with you. And, I'm going to get back at you for teasing my tit."

I kissed her back and stepped back. "Janelle, we can only sleep. No making out and definitely no fucking, including playing with my boobs. That would freak Morgan out. I think she's had all the sex she can handle for today."

"This was hardly sex," said Janelle.

"For her it was like an orgy," I said.

"Ok, but you have to promise we can hook up at another time, otherwise, I might not be able to control myself."

"No, promises. But, it's certainly within the realm of possibilities."

She kissed me, only this time it was soft and hot. I responded and in seconds we were exchanging tongues. I slid a hand to her breast and she shivered. Just then I heard the door opening and we broke apart.

Morgan looked at the two of us and noticed our labored breathing.

"Not interrupting, am I?"

"Nope, just talking about the fun with the guys," I said. "Let's get to bed."

Janelle said she had to go to the bathroom and wanted to wash her tits. She pulled on a shirt and left the room.

I took Morgan's hand and brought it to my lips. "Are you ok, Morgan?"

"You kissed me, Gretchen."

"Yes, it was an impulse. You have nice lips."

"God, does that mean I'm gay?"

"No, honey, it just means we kissed. Did you hate it?"

"I think I liked it. I got sorta excited, you know, down there."

"That's normal, Morgan. Don't let it bother you."

"Actually, Gretchen, it was a good bother."

I smiled and she smiled back. I moved to her face and kissed her again. This time she really kissed back. I was surprised at the heat and intensity.

"Wow, Morgan, you're a great kisser."

"Now, I know you're putting me on."

"No way. That was a hot kiss. Did it affect you again?"

Morgan looked at the floor and nodded. I lifted her chin and kissed her again, this time using my tongue. Morgan let her body fall against me and when I pulled my tongue back, hers followed. I sucked on it. I moved one hand to her breast. Morgan sucked in a breath and pulled back.

"I can't, Gretchen." She eased my hand from her breast.

I kissed her softly and told her I understood.

"You know, Morgan, if you want to, you know, relieve some pressure, you can do it."

"With Janelle in our room?"

"Sure. I'm quite sure she masturbates. Maybe the three of us could do it together. I know I'm super horny."

"Gretchen, I can't do that. Sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about. So, we'll all just take a nap. Is that ok?"

"Well, maybe if you gave me one more kiss, I might be able to go along with it."

I pulled her mouth to mine. This time it was tender. I ran my tongue along her lips. She let her tip touch my tip. I sucked it into my mouth and her breath was hot and fast.

We heard the door and broke apart. I thought this was the second time in a couple minutes that the opening of a door interrupted a kiss with a sexy girl. I couldn't honestly say which one was better. I looked at Morgan and her open face. My heart leaped in my chest with a feeling of great tenderness. At that second, I realized how much I felt for her. Never would I want to hurt her and told myself to tread carefully with her.

Janelle came in and peeled her shirt off. She unzipped her jeans and pushed them down. She was wearing a hot pink thong. It was obscene how good it looked on her. Morgan was standing behind her and stared at the tight buns. I pulled off my top and dropped my sweats. As per usual, I was commando underneath.

"Ooh, I didn't know we could go that far," cooed Janelle.

I let her see me look at Morgan and said, "It's ok, you can keep those on."

Morgan sighed in relief and began breathing again.

Morgan pulled the drapes closed. She took off her sweatpants, but left the rest of her clothes on and crawled into bed.

I let Janelle get into my bed and she scooted over to the wall. I followed her, pulled the covers up and called over my shoulder.

"Wake me up if I sleep too long, Morgan. We can have lunch together."

"Sure."

I moved behind Janelle and spooned her. She pushed back. Her hands slid her thong off and I felt her naked ass push into my pussy. Calling upon all my strength, I resisted the temptation to touch the naked woman in my arms. Janelle pulled my hand to her breast.

I kissed the back of her neck, inhaling the musky smell of sweat and perfume. "This is all for now, Janelle," I whispered. She pushed her ass back again, and then we settled down to try to sleep. I enjoyed the feel of her hard nipple against my palm as I drifted off.

It seemed like I just closed my eyes when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Morgan standing next to my bed. Janelle was still breathing deeply and was sound asleep. Morgan was wearing only her grannie panties below her waist. She still had on her sweatshirt above.

"It's almost one," she said in a low voice so as not to wake Janelle. "I'm hungry and want to go to lunch. Can I bring you something back?"

"I'll come with you. I'm hungry, too."

I looked at the crotch of her white underwear. I touched the inside of her thigh and ran my hand up to lightly touch the front of her panty.

Morgan sucked in a breath and jerked back. I eased out of bed and pulled Morgan to me on her side of the room. Her arms slowly snaked around me and we hugged.

"I had a nasty dream about you," I said softly.

Morgan looked over my shoulder at the nude back of Janelle, exposed where I pulled down the covers.

"You mean you were naked in bed with that hot body and thought about me?"

I glanced back at the tight chocolate colored ass.

"Yeah, that's what happened."

I took Morgan's hands and moved them to my bare butt.

"Oh, Gretchen, this is too much."

I kissed her and she shivered. As I kissed her harder, she squeezed my buns.

"Gretchen, this is crazy. Can we please stop?"

"Absolutely, as soon as you let go of my ass."

Morgan laughed and with a final squeeze, freed my buns.

"They are so small," said Morgan. "Especially compared to mine."

I reached behind her and slipped my hands inside her panty and grabbed her naked butt.

"Oh my god, Gretchen," she gasped.

"Morgan, you have an awesome ass." I squeezed it and kissed her again. I heard Janelle cough and released my roommate and stepped aside. I turned to see Janelle starting to stir. She still had her back to us.

I faced Morgan and cupped her crotch. I felt the heat and sensed moisture. I could also detect a thick patch of pubic hair behind the panties.

Morgan swayed at my touch. "You are a sexy woman, Morgan. Very sexy."

Morgan stepped back and sat heavily on her bed. She slowly shook her head, trying to regain control.

"What time is it?" Janelle was now sitting up. Her breasts looked so good as she stretched.

"Time for lunch," I said. "Let's get dressed."

Janelle climbed out of bed and stretched again facing the both of us. Morgan stared at the thin dark strip between her legs. Janelle turned and bent to look for her thong under the covers. Her pussy opened and we both saw the bright pink and a quick view of her butt hole.

I touched Morgan's foot with mine and mouthed, "Wow."

Morgan blushed.

The three of us dressed and headed to the Commons. We sat with a couple other friends and exchanged stories about our male friends that we saw naked earlier. I'm sure Morgan was pleased we left out the masturbation part. We did show them the pictures.

"Not fair," said Joanie, one of our friends. "You guys got to grab their dicks. I just watched them go by."

"Yeah," said Sarah, "but at least I got to see Josh naked."

"Josh, the basketball player?" I asked.

"Josh, the guy she has wet dreams about," said her roommate Joanie.

Sarah licked her lips.

"So, did it live up to your imagination?" asked Janel.

"It was awesome," said Sarah. "Totally awesome."

The girls chatted about specific guys and I felt my phone buzz. I opened it and was surprised at the text. I smiled and typed a response. Slipping the phone back in my pocket I zoned back into the conversation. We exchanged more favorites and Joanie asked Morgan which dick she liked the best.

Morgan's mouth worked, but no sound came out.

"Well, there were so many to choose from," I said, "Why zero in on just one. I think I speak for Morgan when I say, we loved them all."

The girls agreed. We finished up and made plans to meet later for the bonfire.

Janelle said she was going to her dorm to crash and work on a couple things.

Morgan was quiet on the walk back to our room. She pulled off her jacket and sat at her desk. She began to study.

I pulled off my top and dropped my jeans. I plopped on my bed and read for a while dressed only in my thong. I wondered if Morgan were all right.

"Hey, Morgan, you ok?"

"Sure. Why wouldn't I be?"

The sharpness of her answer startled me.

"Morgan, what's up? Are you pissed at me?"

No answer.

"Was it all that talk about naked guys at lunch? I didn't mean to jump in like that when Joanie asked you about your favorite? I just thought maybe you were a little embarrassed. I'm sorry if that bothered you."

Morgan spun in her chair. Her cheeks were red and tears formed in the corner of her eyes. She looked at my nearly naked body.

"Morgan, what's wrong?"

"Gretchen, what is going on? You have to tell me. Just what is going on?"

"Going on with what?" I could see that Morgan was upset, but I was puzzled about what was causing her to be like this.

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,002 Followers