Girl Power Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,003 Followers

I lay exhausted on the bed, gasping for breath. Janelle crawled up and pressed her mouth to mine. I greedily cleaned her of my juice and sucked her tongue inside. She rolled off and I melted into her arms.

"Good?" she asked.

"More than good," I answered. "Mind-blowing."

"And, we've just started," she said with a chuckle.

I kissed her and we made out for a long time, exploring each other's faces, necks, ears and lips.

"Strip for me," I said.

Janelle stood and pulled off her sweater. She wore a black tee shirt and I could see her small breasts pushing against the fabric. Inch by agonizing inch she raised her shirt until her breasts appeared. Her nipples, darkened by her arousal, stood out. She bent to unzip her boots and her breasts hung down, seemingly begging to be sucked.

Standing she undid her pants and pushed them past her knees. Working each leg free she stood before me in black panties. "What do you want, Gretchen?"

"Take them off."

"Why?"

I wasn't sure what she was asking me.

"What do you want to do to me?"

I looked at her mostly naked body. "I want to eat you, Janelle. I want to eat you so badly."

She rolled her panties off. I was shocked that the narrow strip I had observed in my room was gone. Her bare lips glistened in the dim light of her room. I focused on the small, tight lips that moved seductively as Janelle climbed on the bed. With her knees on either side of me, she worked her way up until her pussy was right over my face.

"Tell me again, Gretchen."

"I want to eat your cunt."

Slowly she lowered herself until my tongue could reach out and taste her. She was so wet, my chin and face quickly became covered with her essence as she rocked back and forth. I felt I was drunk and wanted more and more. I lapped and plunged with my tongue. Janelle made little cooing sounds. I reached around and grabbed her smooth butt and pulled her down hard on my face. I rammed my tongue deep into her pussy. She cried out and leaned back to rest her weight on her outstretched arms. Her movement moved her pussy to my face. I licked up her slit and attached her clit. She was now thrusting harder and harder.

I took hold of her hips to steady her. I moved her clit hood aside with my tongue and captured the bud with my lips. I sucked and flicked. I could feel Janelle reaching her crest. As I felt the first tremor moving through her, I bit down slightly with my teeth. She screamed and crushed my head with her knees. I released her and she fell backwards on the bed. Rolling on her side, she curled up into a ball. I molded my body around hers and held her.

We remained like that until both our bodies could relax. Janelle turned and moved into my arms. "I thought I was supposed to blow your mind," she said as she stroked my cheek.

"You did."

"Gretchen, I have never cum that hard. Never."

"Then, I'm happy."

We kissed. "The best thing is," she said, "the night is young."

That night we tried every combination of positions we could conjure up. Finally, after what I thing was my fifth orgasm, I begged for mercy. We snuggled and finally went to sleep. I peeked at the clock to see it was almost three am.

My phone was buzzing somewhere. I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar scene. Remembering I was in Janelle's room I got up and dug my phone out my jeans pocket.

"Morning, sunshine," said Morgan.

"God, what are you doing calling me this early?"

"Gretchen, it's noon."

I squinted toward the window and could detect bright sunshine outside. "Anyway, it feels early. What's up?"

"There's a girl here said you guys were supposed to meet today."

"Huh? Who?"

"Jenny. Something about the art class."

"Shit. Ok, tell her I'll be there in ten minutes."

I hung up and started pulling on clothes. I knew I did not have time for a shower, but hoped I could at least rinse my face to clean off the smell of sex. I woke Janelle and told her I had to run. She spread her legs and I hesitated for a second. I knew if I gave in I would never make it out of there.

"Sorry, babe. I really have to go. Catch you later."

"One kiss, please."

I leaned down and kissed her. As her tongue snaked into my mouth, her hand played with my boob.

"God, you are driving me crazy. But, I have to go. Thanks for an unbelievable night."

She pouted, then smiled and waved good bye. I stopped in her bathroom to pee and wash my face. I had a brush in my purse and tried to make sense of my hair. I still looked like I was recently fucked and figured this was the best I could do.

I jogged across campus and made it to my room in fifteen minutes. Jenny was sitting in the chair at my desk. Morgan was working on her computer, dressed in her big blue shirt and jeans. They both turned as I entered.

"Hi, sorry."

Jenny stood and Morgan arched her eyebrow.

"So, Jenny you still up for the class?" I tried to sound cheerful, although my head was still recalling scenes from last night.

"I guess. I want to talk about what we'll do and stuff."

"Let's go over to the Commons and get some coffee or something. Wanna come, Morgan?"

"Nah. I need to get some things done. See you later."

We sat at a table with our coffees. I also had a bowl of granola with almond milk.

"So, I texted Professor Adams and he said he'd be all for you joining us for a session. He said he didn't have a budget for two models for the rest of the semester, but that you could come for the next class. He'd pay you and then we could see after that. So, what do you want to know?"

"Well, I don't know. I guess since I've never done anything like this, I feel like, I don't know, nervous."

"I get that. How about we start at the beginning. Let's just talk and you can ask any question. Don't worry if it sounds lame, I won't mind. This is my first time posing nude, too."

"Thanks. That's great," Jenny said. "So, well, like are we totally nude?"

"Yeah. Totally. Let's see, first we get undressed behind a screen. There's a robe you can wear out into the studio, but I don't bother. But, you can use it on Thursday. Then Jacob asks for different poses. We would try to do what he asks. After a while he changes things around. We get a break in the middle. It helps because holding a pose for a long time can get you all kinked up. That's about it."

Jenny nodded and played with her mug as I spoke. When I finished speaking, she thought for a minute.

"So, like what kinda poses?"

"All kinds," I explained. "Standing, sitting, lying on a couch."

"Nothing too sexual, is it?"

I figured I better be straight with her. I did not want her to freak out during the class. "I would not call it sexual. But sometimes I have to sit with my legs apart. I mean the students get to see pretty much everything, but that's the point of a life drawing class."

"Does that bother you? Having people look at your pussy?"

"Not really. The first time it actually sorta turned me on. There were a couple guys I knew and there I was with my legs wide open. They were drawing my sex. Now, it's just part of the deal."

Jenny was nodding as I spoke.

"Think you can do that?"

"God, I don't know."

"Jenny, have you ever been naked with other people, like skinny dipping, strip poker or something?"

"I went skinny dipping with some of my girlfriends once. I guess that counts."

"Has a guy ever seen you naked?" I asked.

Jenny blushed. "I haven't dated all that much. So, I guess I'd have to say no guy has ever seen me completely without clothes. A couple guys have seen my boobs and one guy sorta got a look at my puss."

"Jenny, why do you think you want to do this?

She sighed and looked out the window. "When you were talking about it, I guess it sounded exciting, like an adventure. I wanted to sound cool when I said I could do it. Then the other girls sorta dared me. I was too chicken to back down at that point.

"I'm a senior and I can say I've never done anything remotely exciting. I'm a good student, played some intermural sports, and hung around with my friends. I thought this would be different."

"It is different. Let me be a little frank, ok?"

She nodded.

"Did you get excited, I mean sexually excited, thinking about posing naked?"

She blushed again. Taking a deep breath, she said. "Yeah, I did. Is that like sick or something?"

Laughing I said, "God, no. I still get turned on. I come back to my room and can't wait to get off. It's a rush. Of course, I think I'm an exhibitionist."

Jenny looked shocked.

"Uh-oh," I said. "Too much info?"

"No. It's kinda cool that you can talk about stuff like that."

"Jenny, let me suggest something. You make think it's crazy, but I'm pretty sure it would help. There are friends of mine in the class. How about I invite them to my room and you could try it out."

"Be naked in front of your friends?"

"Yeah and my roommate, if she stays."

"God, I don't know."

"Jenny, my friends are going to be in the class. If you do it, they're going to see you. I say get it over now and you can maybe relax in the class."

"Would we like have to strip in front of them? That would be really too much."

"No, we could down to the bathroom and undress. We'd wear robes back to my room. Then we'd get rid of the robes and let the guys make some sketches of us. I'll be naked with you and that might help."

"I guess that might work. When would we do it?"

"How about I call them now? If they can come over we can do it this afternoon."

"Today?"

"Why wait. Look, if you feel too uncomfortable, then you can back out now. No one will ever know. You can tell your friends that it didn't work out with the class schedule or there wasn't enough money or something. Otherwise, I'm afraid you're going to freeze up in class and that will be bad."

"Ok. Let's do it. God, I can't believe I just agreed."

"Great," I said. "It will be fun."

"I think you and I define fun differently."

"After this afternoon, maybe you'll change your mind." I thought that once again I was using nudity to have some control over another person. By offering to show her my body, I was making her agree to show hers to strangers.

I got in touch with the guys and, surprise, surprise, they agreed to come over. I reminded them to bring their sketch pads and this wasn't just a show.

"Doesn't mean we won't enjoy it," said Eli.

I couldn't reach Janelle. I asked Morgan if she would stay. Of course she blushed, but then shocked me and agreed.

After the guys arrived and introductions were made, Jenny and I headed to the bathroom. Her hands were shaking as we stood next to the sinks. I put my arm around her. She was stiff.

"Jenny, we can do this. I'll be with you. The guys are really cool. After a few minutes you'll be fine. And, if you get too nervous, just say stop and put your robe on. No shame in that."

She smiled at my lame pun. "Thanks, Gretchen. Let's do it."

She pulled her shirt over her head revealing a tan bra. Underneath her jeans she wore matching panties. I quickly stripped and stood in front of her, hoping she'd take some courage from my nudity.

Taking a deep breath, Jenny unhooked her bra and dropped it on top of her jeans. She bent and pushed her panties off. With her eyes closed she stood ramrod straight. Her breasts were small and firm. Her nipples appeared stiff. She had a neat red bush that I thought looked lush. Her butt was kinda flat, but tight.

"Let's get our robes on and go have some fun."

Jenny was laughing at the fact she was really doing this. Carrying our clothes we were back in the room in two minutes. Zeke and Eli were sitting on my bed and Morgan perched on my desk chair. There wasn't a lot of room between the two beds, so I suggested that Jenny and I start our session by kneeling up on Morgan's bed.

The guys had their pads on their knees. I undid my robe and tossed it to the floor. Jenny looked at me and I nodded. Slowly she uncinched her robe and let it fall from her shoulders. I could hear Morgan take in a breath as her long, lean and beautiful body became exposed.

I moved close to her and snaked my arm around her waist and pulled until our hips met. Jenny reciprocated and slid her arm around me. I thought I might give her some courage by holding each other. I placed my other hand on my hip. I told Jenny to rest her free hand on the top of her thigh. The guys were already drawing. Morgan stared at us. Her legs were crossed and her face was red.

After ten minutes I called for a break. I had Jenny lay on the bed facing the others. She rested her head on her arm and I positioned her other hand to lightly cup her left breast. I leaned in the other direction with my head down toward her feet. I also propped my head on my arm and I rested my hand on her thigh.

We held that for another ten minutes. I next suggested that Jenny pose alone. Sitting facing the guys, she moved herself into a lotus position and rested her hands on her knees. Zeke and Eli stared at her and then began sketching. I sat on Morgan's knee and she patted my back. I leaned back and whispered, "God, she is beautiful."

"Oh, yeah," said Morgan and moved her hand to my butt and gave it a light pinch.

"Turned on?" I whispered again.

"Maybe!" she said and pinched me again.

I told the guys we'd do one more pose and asked what they wanted. Eli grinned and said we should pose like a famous picture that hung in the Louvre. He called it Gabrielle d'Estrées and one of her sisters. When he described it, I knew I had seen it in our art history class. It is a painting of two naked women and one of them is pinching the nipple of the other. The story is that one sister is indicating that her sister is pregnant by Henry IV of France.

I gave Eli a death stare, but he just grinned. Figuring what the hell, I asked Jenny to sit near me on the edge of the bed. We each pulled our hair up into a bun on top. "Ready?" I asked her. She nodded.

I reached out and pinched her nipple. Jenny gasped and closed her eyes. I eased the pressure and she opened her eyes. I smiled and she returned the gesture. My own nipples hardened at the erotic nature of our pose. I could see that Jenny's other nipple was also erect. After ten minutes of alternating hard and soft pinches of her nipple, I called time. I was wet and I suspected she was, too.

Jenny took a deep breath and then hugged me. Our breasts rubbed together. The guys clapped.

I grabbed our robes and tossed Jenny's to her. "Ok, jerks, show's over. You can run along and do what guys do after looking at a roomful of hot, naked girls."

Zeke shot a glance at Morgan and said, "Not every girl was naked."

Morgan turned scarlet. "Well, if you're not satisfied with Jenny and me, maybe I should tell Professor Adams that we won't be posing any more."

"No, don't do that. This was great. Thanks."

The guys gathered their stuff and left.

Morgan grabbed some waters and tossed us each a bottle. "We're only freshmen, this is the best we can do," I said.

"No problem. I'm really hot and thirsty."

"Hot, like in..." I said with a smile.

Jenny grinned. "You might say that."

"It's a rush. Isn't it?" I asked.

"After I knew I wasn't going to pass out, puke or pee the bed, it was sorta neat."

"Did you notice the guys were hard?" I said sneaking a look at Morgan.

"Hard to miss that," Jenny said.

"That turns me on even more," I told her. "Also, pinching your nipple was very hot."

Jenny sighed and nodded.

"As a matter of fact, I'd like to relieve some of that sexual tension."

"Now?" she asked.

"Right now," I said and stared at her.

"Do you want me to leave?" she asked, but there was something in her voice that told me she wanted to stay.

"On the contrary, Jenny, I would very much like you to not leave."

"I've never done that, you know, with someone else."

"It's fun," I said.

She looked at Morgan expressing an unasked question.

"Morgan, would you like to join in?" I asked.

Morgan looked back and forth to Jenny and me. Slowly, she nodded her head. My heart skipped many beats.

"How do we do this," asked Jenny. Her color had increased and I could see she was sweating a bit.

"How about you get on my bed and Morgan and I will be on hers?"

Jenny moved across to sit on my bed. "Under the covers?" she said.

"Uh-uh," I answered.

I put my hand out to Morgan. She slowly moved over to sit next to me.

I undid my robe and pulled it off. "I like being naked."

Jenny loosened her robe, but left it on. I leaned into Morgan. "At least take your jeans off."

She was silent for a long time and took deep breaths. Finally, she unsnapped her pants, eased the zipper down and pushed her jeans off. I smiled seeing the full panties she always wore. I made a mental note to take her lingerie shopping soon.

"How about your top?" I asked. Morgan shook her head. She had reached her limit.

I pulled my legs up and let my knees fall open. Jenny stared at my pussy as I slowly began to rub myself. She smiled and let her legs come apart. I could see her swollen pink lips poking through the red curls. He clit looked ready to burst open. Her nipples hardened as she rubbed her pussy. One hand played with her right breast while the other got busy between her legs.

"This is so strange," she said watching as I slid one finger between my lips and wet it.

"Bad strange?" I asked marveling at her white thighs, wet with moisture.

Jenny slipped a finger inside herself. "Uh," she said experiencing the pleasure. "No, very, very good strange."

Morgan was gently moving her hand on top of her panties. I pulled my hand from my breast and lifted the band of her underwear. I could see the mass of blond hair. I held the band open until Morgan slipped her hand inside. She gasped as her fingers found the target. I watched her finger gliding up and down in her cleft. I let the band go back into place and returned my hand to my own pleasure.

I progressed to the point where two fingers were moving in and out. Jenny was doing the same. The smell of sex filled the room along with the squishy sounds that accompanied our actions. Jenny could not pull her eyes from my crotch. She licked her lips as our mutual pleasure mounted.

I was closer than I thought and when my third finger entered and my thumb hit my clit, I cried out and came. I lifted my butt off the bed to help drive my fingers deep inside. Pulling my hand from my tit, I flicked my clit to intensify the orgasm. Finally coming down I noticed Morgan and Jenny looking at me.

"Well, it was awesome," I said.

Jenny seemed to be having a problem. "Can I help?"

She nodded. I climbed over and put my arm around her. She worked her both hands between her legs. I had seen how she was pulling hard on her nipple before and took one breast in my free hand. I fondled it and she moaned. As two fingers stroked in and out and her other hand rubbed her clit, I pinched her nipple hard. She screamed. I released it and watched until her fingers were buried fully in her vagina. I pinched her nipple again. This time it was as hard as I could make it.

Jenny cried out and started shaking. She squeezed her thighs closed, trapping her fingers in place. I released her nipple and bent down to pull the hard point between my lips. I sucked hard and pushed my tongue against it. Jenny cried again and a second orgasm wracked her. I felt her body go limp. I pulled her into my arms and cradled her, feeling the after-tremors move through her long body.

Looking over at Morgan, I saw her smile. Her hands were out of her panties and were cupping her breasts. I mouthed, "Did you come?" She shook her head. I smiled and mouthed, "Later." She smiled and nodded.

Jenny was breathing regularly and her legs relaxed and fell open.

"See, there are rewards to posing naked," I said and squeezed her.

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,003 Followers