Girl Scout Leader Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers

Paybacks came a few rounds later. I drew the high card and Brenda was sitting holding the low card. If I thought about it before I said it, I wouldn't have opened my mouth. But since she was one of the few still dressed, and I was bent on some paybacks, I asked how long of a dick she could take before it hit the end. I had serious doubts that she would know, but I hadn't really stopped to think about how to get the answer. To my surprise she answered confidently "I can take anything you have to give me!" There was considerable cheering at this point, which egged me on to retort. "I've heard that before!"

There were a lot of woos and "burn" comments from the ladies as they looked over at Brenda for the next shot. She looked around the circle and then stood up. "Ok stud! Put up or shut up!" she said sliding her shorts and panties down her legs in one motion, to the sound of cheering and soon chanting of "do it!". This was not going like I planned it, although I'm not sure I did much of a job of planning.

With little choice left to my pride, I got up and stepped around the circle to her. Fortunately it was starting to get dark, and I wasn't sure how much the rest of them were going to see. I turned her around and pressed on her back to bend her over. She stepped out of her pants and kicked them aside, spreading her feet apart a couple feet. I undid my shorts and let them fall to my ankles, my hard dick bobbing behind her bare ass. I pushed her shirt up her back until it was to her neck, exposing the rest of her body, including her hanging tits and began rubbing my dick up and down her slit.

"you sure you want this?" I asked her, hoping she would back down.

"Any time stud!" she replied a little breathlessly.

The whole circle got silent as I pushed the head of my dick into her hole. She was quite wet, obviously turned on as I was from all the talk. I slowly pushed into her pussy, letting her pussy expand around my dick. I felt the head of my dick hit against her cervix and pulled part way out before stroking in again to her full length. She grunted when I hit the end of her tunnel again.

"Not quite." I announced.

"Like hell" she said as she pulled part way off my dick and then pushed back hard. Deb stepped over and put her hand on my pelvis as I pushed into Brenda one more time. She slid her hand out to show that there was some of me still sticking out. Brenda grunted as I stroked in and out of her a few times. "OH god. Don't stop!" she cried as her legs started to shake. I stroked a few more times, not caring who was watching at this point. The two of us came together, her body shaking as she cried out with each spurt of my cum into her pussy. I could make out a lot of whistling and cheering as my mind started to process my surroundings again. I could feel my face turn red as I pulled my dick from Brenda and pulled my shorts up, sitting back down in my spot silently. Brenda sat down as well, using her shorts for a pad, my cum leaking from her pussy making an obvious wet spot.

"Well, I guess we settled that!" someone said after things got quiet. "How about we build a fire while we take a break."

"Good idea Beth said as she walked past me, stroking my cheek as she headed to the woods to get some sticks. Brenda and I sat there trying to catch out breaths while everyone else gathered wood for the fire. We looked across the fire pit at each other and she got up and moved over to sit by me, using her panties to wipe the fluids leaking down her legs as she got up.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?"

"I really wanted to find a way to get you inside me, maybe not quite as public though." She laughed. "You really did feel good though."

"Well, you have a pretty good feeling pussy too. You were alwful wet."

"How could I not be? After watching Beth jack you off and then when you were in the stream? My pussy had been leaking for hours."

"So just who all was watching me?"

"You mean besides everyone?"

"I guess you guys got a bit more privacy than I did. I didn't expect that."

"It's ok. We all heard about Sally."

"Sandy?" I asked quizicly.

"You know, Sally Linchick?" she said looking at me. "The tall blond lady from the last trip?"

"I remember her, what about her?'

"What you did..." she said, letting the statement die. "You did, didn't you?"

"Did what?" I asked.

"She said she was teasing you all day and during the night you crawled into her tent and fucked her three times before morning, and several more times in the last two days of the trip."

"I hate to break it to you, but no, I didn't. I remember her flashing her tits and pussy at me a lot, but with all the leaders there being from my own town, I never would have done anything. I generally wouldn't cheat on my wife that way, especially if there were a good chance she would find out. For that matter I don't know why I did what I did tonight!"

"oh wow." She said quietly. "I never thought she lied. She did such a good job of describing your body."

"That's because she saw me jacking off in the bushes one night. Hell I had one of the older girls sneak into my tent in the middle of the night and try to give me a blow job. That's probably where she got the idea. I thought I kept that covered up though so she wouldn't get in trouble."

"I didn't know anything about a girl, but Sandy swore you snuck into her tent and fucked her silly."

"well, I didn't." I said as several of the ladies started putting the wood in the fire pit. Before long they had a nice fire going, not for the heat, it was still well up in the eighties, but the flickering light made illuminated us as we all sat back down in our circle.

"Before we get started, I think you should all know that Sandy lied about Mike." Brenda said. "She never had sex with him." This started a lot of chattering and finally silence as it sunk in. I looked at the faces around the fire and it was clear that some were uncomfortable. My guess is several came with the express intent on getting some of what Sandy had so aptly embellished.

"I'm sorry ladies." I said simply.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." Mary said from her spot across the fire. "We just all assumes... I mean..."

"We all assumed you would jump at the chance to screw any of us given the chance. We have spent the last day teasing you, hoping that you would want to. I guess that wasn't very fair of us." Deb said. "Although I have to admit, so far you have been anything but a disappointment." To which I heard many murmurs of agreement.

"Well, thank you ladies. I appreciate the thought. And for the record, you have done one hell of a job of teasing me. I simply don't know how I'm going to survive the next three days with all the gorgeous pussies and tits that you will undoubtedly be flashing me." I said to the group at large. "Now if you will excuse me, I think I'm going to go down to the stream and wash up and then hit the sack. Thank you for a most interesting evening." I finished as I stood up and headed over to my pack and tent. I pulled out a small bottle of camp soap and headed down to the stream.

I was standing in the stream naked and covered in soap when Beth walked down. She kicked off her boots and stepped into the stream behind me, wrapping her arms around me and pressing her naked tits into my back. She rubbed the soap around my body washing my dick and balls gently before stepping back and turning me around to face her. She held my hands and pulled me down into the water until I was crouching down and then used her hands to pour water over me and rinse off the soap.

"I feel responsible." She finally said quietly while she rinsed my already hardening dick. "I guess things got a bit out of hand."

"A bit. How many of these women are really leaders?"

"Oh all of them!"

"How did you end up with so many horny leaders?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Actually it all started at a lingerie party. You know how women are. We were trying on sexy stuff, and pretty soon we were talking bout who's guy had the biggest dick, and suddenly Sally is saying how she had a guy once with a huge dick that fucked her silly for three days. We kept pressing her until she told us the whole story. I never thought that it wasn't true. She had such a good description of your private parts, and well, when I realized it was true I figured the rest of the story was true too."

"How did you know I looked like she said?

"Remember the fall canoe trip?"

"Yeah."

"Remember going off in the weeds to pee?"

"uh huh."

"You didn't know it, but I was there too. You were so busy trying to make sure no one saw you from behind as you jacked off that you didn't see I was already squatting in the bushes a few feet in front of you. I was so close that some of your cum spashed on me when you shot."

"Oh shit." I groaned. I remembered the incident well. I was horny as hell from all the tiny bikinis. Then after swimming my suit was wet and clung to me so that everyone would see my dick, so I snuck off into the bushes to pee and quickly jacked off, not that it took too long.

"Don't worry about it. I was impressed. Anyway, when I told a few of the girls about it, well, we all had this idea.."

"You told all of them about me jacking off?"

"Uh huh. I've seen some nice dicks, but yours is really a good one. How could I not share? Besides, with what Sally said, we just figured you didn't mind a little side action."

"Wow. How do I get myself into these messes?" I asked the sky.

"Don't worry, I told them that part of the party is over and from now on it's all professional.

"I'll believe that when I see it." I said as I stood up and walked out of the water. I dried off with my tiny camp towel and then dried Beth off. We walked together back to camp naked. She gave me a hug before leaving me at my tent. I crawled in and zipped the bug screen shut, leaving the flap open for air and was soon asleep.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers