Girl Scout Leader Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,400 Followers

"That's not fair! He isn't showing anything off, he went without his shirt yesterday!" She practically shouted.

"I think he needs to lose his pants as well!" Deb called from the front of the pack.

"That's all fine and well, but if I do that, I'm showing everything, and you're showing what, your chest? How is that fair? Give a choice a woman will always lose her shirt over her pants!"

"He's right." Beth said standing next to me. "If you want him to be naked you need to too." She grinned. "And I for one would love to watch him naked!" she said as she unsnapped her shorts and pushed them down, holding them up and stepping out of them so they didn't get too muddy. "Well ladies?" she asked as she stood there completely nude, swinging her shorts on her finger.

"I'm in!" Deb said from the front of the line, quickly pushing her shorts down.

"Me too!" Emily said, pushing her micro skirt down her legs. Within a minute of two I was the only one left wearing anything, so I accepted my fate and pushed my shorts off, to the cheering of the ladies, letting my rock hard dick swing around as I stuffed my shorts into a pouch on my pack. Somehow the "let's leave him alone about sex" thing of last night had gone by the wayside in a tide of female hormones.

The next two miles were accomplished slogging up and down hills in the mud, which meant lots of time in three or four point mode, bent over to use your hands to stabilize yourself. This meant that I was frequently bent over looking at the exposed pussy of the woman in front, and several of them seemed to be taking great pride in making sure I had the best possible look. For my part, the constant visual stimulation had my dick as big and hard as I could remember it in recent years. With the level of stimulation I had at the moment I was about ready to grab the first one that got close enough and fuck her silly. I half believed that was their plan... stimulate me to the highest possible level as a form of torture. The only solace I got was that I could tell that several of the pussies were sopping wet, and not from the rain that had finally turned into a setting sun, but from their own stimulation of watching my dick and thinking about getting it inside them.

We made the final grade down the hill and had only a mile and a half to go, all of it off the side, of the main trial in an intermittent stream bed. Intermittent streams flowed when it was wet, and had little or no water flowing when it was dry. I hadn't known this particular stream to ever be perfectly dry, but this was the most I had seen it flow. The stream bed, nearly thirty feet across and about two feet deep had about six inches of water flowing the entire width. The flow from the thunderstorm was coursing through it with gusto. It looked like the flow had been higher as I inspected the banks, so that meant that the flash flood was gone and this would reduce with time. I headed up the stream, wading in the ankle deep water. We had to watch out footing and to complicate things, it was starting to get dark. The time we lost because of the rain was much more than the storm itself, the extra time it took because of the slick trail extended our hike time by more than an hour.

We finally walked into the campsite as the sun was just dropping below the tree tops. The ladies all gathered around and gasped as the orange sun caused the small waterfall to look like flowing fire, the water flowing from the rock face and cascading nearly two hundred feet down in a curtain of orange droplets. We were all pretty tired, but the view was breathtaking for all of ten minutes while the shadow of the horizon crept up the wall, finally leaving us in darkness. Fortunately the moon was up and full, so we had plenty of light to set camp and take care of making dinner. I had to admit it was a pretty hot sight, every one of the ladies naked, crouched or kneeling next to their stoves, the little flickers of light from the campfire or their cook stoves highlighting the fronts of them while the bluish moonlight bathed the rest of their bodies. I also didn't fail to notice that a number of ladies were checking out my still raging hardon as I crouched next to my own cook stove. They seemed to be clustering in small groups that would then break up and move into different groups, all the while looking over to see me. I really wondered what they are up to. I finished cooking and sat down near my tent with my back to a tree to eat, stretching my legs out and kicking off my boots so I was completely naked. Mindy got up from where she was crouching walked over with her food in hand.

"Mind if I have a seat?" she asked coyly.

"Sure, help yourself." I said as I spooned another mouth full of food.

She stepped over and set her plate on the ground and straddling me, quickly dropped down onto my lap. She lifted herself on her knees and quickly aimed my dick at her pussy and settled onto it. She wiggled around to position herself breathed a sigh of contentment as she picked her plate back up.

"Comfy?" I asked somewhat sarcastically.

"Oh yes... For now at least." She said with a smile as she spooned a bite from her plate. "I guess we have been a bit of a tease today." She continued in a quiet voice.

"You could say that."

"Well, I've been elected to help you with that little problem." She said coyle as she spooned some more food into her mouth. She smiled at me while she chewed, trying to gage my response.

"Can't say I ever had sex and ate at the same time."

"Hmmm. Me neither." She said taking another bite. "but I kind of like it?" she said as she wiggled her hips a little. "You like that?" she asked.

"Oh yes... I hope you don't mind getting a load, because the way I feel now, I'm going to give you a huge one." I said setting my plate aside.

"That's the idea." She said working her hips a bit more while she chewed. "You don't have to wait for me though." She said as she set her plate aside and put her hands on my chest for support. She began rocking her hips, digging her clit into my pelvis as she worked her pussy around on my dick. "Oh god." She breathed. "I didn't realize how fucking ready I was."

I grunted an unintelligible response as I tried to drive my hips up to stroke into her more, my hands moving to her tits and squeezing the huge hard nipples. She put her hands down on my legs and leaned backwards, forcing me to keep my legs down. I leaned forward and sucked one of her huge areola into my mouth and suctioned her tit while moving one hand to stroke her now exposed clit.

"OH god." She squeaked as I stroked her clit and worked her tit, while she kept humping her hips back and forth, rubbing the head of my dick around inside her and in the process stroking only an inch or so in and out of her. I groaned and stiffened, my dick spouting shot after shot of cum deep into her pussy. She cried out and her whole body shook as she orgasmed along with me. We stayed coupled that way for some time before she leaned back upright, panting. "Damn. That felt good. Next time I go on a dinner date I may have to think about doing this again... Food and sex, hell of a combination."

"Only works when your starving for both." I said as I leaned back and picked my plate back up. We sat and looked at each other over our plates as we finished eating.

"Hope this wasn't too much of a chore for you." I said as I licked the last of the food from my fork.

"Why do you say that?"

"You said you got elected."

"Oh that. More like I won. "

"I was the prize?"

"Hell no! I think all of us felt sorry that you didn't have any relief. I know several of us got off while we were walking. We just didn't want you to end up hurting or feeling ignored. We drew straws and I got the long straw, which I might add, meant I got to have the pleasure of you for dinner company. How I helped you out was purely up to me."

"Well the way I felt this afternoon, if any of you had stopped in the trail too fast you would have had me stuffed into your hot pussies."

"Hmmmm I'll have to remember that! That might have been fun."

"You wouldn't have objected?"

"Hell no! At least not as horny as I was."

"I guess I'll have to remember that."

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. "You can put that inside me any time you want. You have my permission." She said when she broke the kiss.

"That I will remember." I said.

"Good. Now give me your plate and I'll clean it up for you. That's the least I can do for such a pleasurable dinner!" she said with a giggle and a grin.

"Thank you." I said as she pulled off my softening dick and walked off with the plate. Most of the rest of the ladies were going about camp duties, building a fire and generally getting things in order. They seemed to be figuring out the camping stuff pretty well. I rolled over and crawled into my tent and pulled the sheet over myself and was asleep in minutes, exhaustion taking over my brain and body.

I heard the zipper before I felt the body crawl into my tent. The zipper closed again and the body lay down next to me and snuggled up against me. The lady pulled one of my arms around her in the dark and placed my hand on one of her large tits. I felt her hand slide between us and stroke me until I was hard and then guided me to her pussy. She slowly worked her pussy around my dick and then rocked her hips as we spooned on our sides. I met her rocking with thrusts of my own, hearing her little mewing sounds as she enjoyed the feeling of fullness I was stroking in and out of her. Her climax came after many long slow strokes, both of us sweating heavily in the tiny tent. Her pussy contracted around me as she groaned deeply, little shivers running up and down her body. I stroked more quickly now, working to bring myself off and drive her orgasm higher. Finally my dick had all the stimulation it could take and spewed its load into her, being milked and squeezed by the pussy that encased it. The two of us lay there for long minutes, listening to each other breathing heavily. Not a word was ever said, but I was enjoying falling asleep still buried in her pussy. I was pretty sure that this was Amber, one of the more reserved ladies of the bunch. That was the last thing I remembered thinking before I slipped into a deep sleep again.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,400 Followers
12