Girl Scout Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bounced her on his big cock with a gentle rhythm as he pulled her close, her breasts against his well-muscled chest as he pressed his mouth to hers. He kissed her long and hard as he kept fucking her, spreading her ass cheeks wide as he drove her up and down on his swollen prick.

Wendy moaned into his mouth, their tongues locked together as she ran her fingers through his dark hair and stared into his eyes, the bluest eyes she'd ever seen. No one had ever kissed her like this. No one had ever fucked her like this. The intimacy overwhelmed her as she bounced up and down on his cock, their arms wrapped around each other, their bodies locked together.

They were in their own world, the whirlwind of sex that had come before now disseminated into a microcosm of lust that started between their legs and ended where their tongues met.

Wendy crushed her lips against Zac's, her heart pounding as she rode him. Her hair was limp and strands were stuck to her face. She could taste his sweat. They were both exhausted.

"Oh baby," she said, as she broke the kiss and pressed her mouth against his ear. "I can't take much more, please come for me."

He nodded. "Don't worry. I'm close, so close." He tightened his grip on her ass, bouncing her even harder on his thick cock.

Wendy groaned as she gently squeezed his balls. They were so big, so swollen. She knew he was about to go off any second. She pressed her mouth against his ear again, and whispered, "You can come inside me if you want."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded as she pressed her face into his shoulder, biting her lower lip as she drove herself onto his cock, smacking her ass against his thighs as she tried to make him come. It worked.

Zac let out a strangled groan as he filled her with cum, holding her tight as he exploded inside her. Wendy trembled as she felt him flooding her insides, his muscular arms locked around her, her body crushed against him. She had no idea if anyone else was watching as they came together and, honestly, wouldn't have cared if they were.

But when Zac eased his hold and let her lean back so his spent cock could slide free of her pussy Wendy glanced around and seemed to realize for the first time where she was. It was like the clock had struck midnight. Everyone else was dressed and staring at them. Even James had returned, giving her a sheepish smile as he watched from the bottom of the stairs.

Wendy burned with embarrassment as she grabbed the towel and tried to stop Zac's load from spilling free as she hurried naked down the hallway toward the bathroom. She hid herself inside and had just finished cleaning up the mess when there was a knock at the door.

It was James. He had her clothes. He handed them through the doorway, purposely not looking at her, and she thanked him. Her head was spinning and her legs were trembling as she rushed to put the sexy Girl Scout costume back on that had got her into this mess.

As soon as she was dressed she stepped back into the hallway. She heard them talking in the rec room, but headed in the other direction hoping to find a back door. When she did she snuck out through the carport, hurrying down the driveway as she dug through her purse for her keys.

Behind her, Randy came through the doorway she'd just left. "Hey! Where are you going?" He hurried down the driveway to catch up to her. "You weren't even going to say goodbye?"

"I'm sorry," Wendy said. "It's just, I...I really need to go home."

"I understand," he said, "but I think I owe you some cookies."

"Oh god," she said, pressing her fingers to her temple as an image of the four boys gangbanging her in the basement flooded her thoughts. "I didn't do that so you'd buy more cookies."

"I know you didn't," he said, "but I already promised you I'd buy eight cases. And if I decide to buy some more, well, let's just say that's one friend helping out another."

Wendy popped the back of the minivan open, anxious to get going. "Okay, how many cases do you want?"

Randy stared past her into the back of the minivan where cases of Girl Scout cookies were piled to the roof. "All of them."

She did a double take. "All of them? There are twenty cases in there!"

"Then twenty cases it is." He pulled a thick stack of hundreds out of his wallet and handed them to her.

Wendy stared at the money, dumbfounded. "This is a thousand dollars. This is too much."

"What do you mean? Twenty cases at forty-eight bucks each is nine hundred and sixty dollars. Consider the extra forty a delivery fee."

"No, I mean, that's too many cases. I don't expect you to buy them all."

"I want to. You earned it, Wendy. And I'm not talking about what just happened inside. Pete's my best friend and I would have paid double that to make sure his stag didn't turn into the disaster it would have been if you hadn't agreed to stay. For me, this is money well spent, because, believe me, no one's ever going to forget this stag."

Wendy's cheeks turned crimson, and she nervously bit her lower lip when she saw Zac hurrying down the driveway toward her.

"What's going on?" he said.

"Nothing," Randy answered. "I just came out to help Wendy unload these cookies from her van. Give me a hand."

As they carried the cases from the minivan into the house, Wendy did the math in her head. She knew the numbers. She lived the numbers. Twenty cases meant they'd passed Christy. Emma was going to get her badge: Top Cookie Seller.

When all of the boxes were finally unloaded Randy said goodnight, thanked her with a wink and headed inside. She shut the hatch and saw Zac still standing there. It was just the two of them now.

"I guess I'd better get going," Wendy said, and readied her car key.

"Whoa, you're not driving," Zac said. "We called a cab for you."

"But how am I supposed to get my van tomorrow?"

"Give me your phone," he said, and tapped his number into it. "Call me in the morning. I'll come pick you up and drive you back here. And if you want, maybe we can grab some breakfast?"

When she hesitated, he said, "Is everything okay?"

Wendy swallowed hard. She liked him. She really liked him. But she was consumed with guilt at the realization that she'd just let three of his friends fuck her and sucked off another. "After what just happened inside, you know, with everyone, I wasn't sure you'd even be interested in seeing me again."

"Hey," he said, as he brushed her hair back behind her ear, "it's like Vegas. What happens at a stag stays at a stag. Tomorrow, it will be like this never happened. So, will you call me?"

She nodded and he caught her off guard when he pulled her close and gave her a long, slow kiss. The taxi arrived a moment later and he walked her toward it, ignoring the driver's questioning look as Wendy teetered down the sidewalk in her high heels and revealing Girl Scout costume.

Zac opened the back door and as she climbed inside he leaned in to say goodbye. "Promise you'll call me tomorrow?"

Wendy smiled. "First thing."

He went to shut the door but she held a hand out to stop him. "Oh crap! I just remembered I have to pick up my daughter in the morning. There was a pool party and she stayed overnight."

"Oh. Did you want to bring her to breakfast?"

"You don't mind?"

"I don't mind. Do you mind her meeting me?"

Wendy smiled. "Not at all. She's going to love you."

"Okay, so I'll swing by your house in the morning and bring you back here to get your van. Then you can get your daughter and meet me at the restaurant?"

"I'd like it better if you could come with me when I go to pick her up. That way I can introduce you to my friend, Christy, and I can't wait to see the look on her face when she meets you."

* * *

The only reward we writers receive for posting our stories here is the opportunity to have them read by you, the discerning Literotica reader, so I appreciate the time you've taken to read my story and hope you enjoyed it. If you did, any votes, comments or favorites are always appreciated! Thanks again ~ Seanathon.