Girl to Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LeeAnn laid her head on Diane's tummy, occasionally imparting soft kisses to the warm skin as she worked the two fingers in and out of the wet cunt. She could smell the love juice working it's way out as her fingers plunged in and out. She could feel Diane's stomach rise and fall rapidly as her breath quickened. She knew that Diane was getting close to orgasm. LeeAnn returned one hand to Diane's blistering breast. She began pinching and pulling the stiff nipple between her finger as she increased the tempo of her finger fucking. Her thumb rubbed the clit as her fingers rammed in and out of the slippery slit.

Diane felt the tension building; LeeAnn was touching her in exactly the right way. Diane could hear the sound of the fingers slamming in and out of her, squishing her juices out of her pussy. Diane writhed and wrenched as she began to orgasm. She pumped her hips up and down, the fingers twisted and turned into her. The thumb pounded her clit ecstatically.

"Shiiiit, yes! Fuck me! Yesss, yesss, yesss! Ohhh, gooood, gooood!" Diane began screaming.

LeeAnn continued working her fingers in and out of Diane as the rush subsided. She slowed her finger fucking to a gentle rubbing, pacing herself to the draining energy in Diane. The finger fucking softly changed into loving caressing. Diane wrapped her arms around LeeAnn and they hugged each other tightly. They lay locked together for a long moment. The silence gave way to conversation. At first the talk was about the pleasure they had shared, then the conversation turned to talk about themselves. All the while LeeAnn caressed Diane.

Diane was feeling very good when LeeAnn broke off. "I really have to go. I'll be gone for a few days. I'll call you when I get back. I'd like to have dinner with you, but don't feel obligated. I'd like to have you as a friend, no strings, no expectations."

They kissed good-bye, not a hot passionate kiss, just a kiss with feeling.

.:.:.:.:.:. The Second Time is Better .:.:.:.:.:.

Over the next few days, Diane thought about LeeAnn. The warmth and tenderness of their first contact filled Diane with longing for more. This, coupled with the fact that she was getting tremendously horny as the onset of her ovulation approached, made her jump like a teenager when she heard LeeAnn's voice on the phone. "Hi, I'm baaaaaack. Will you accept a dinner invitation, or have I scared you off?" she laughed.

"Oh, I'm a big girl now. I don't think you have to worry about scaring me." Diane joined in the word game.

The two had a pleasant dinner. The conversation seemed to pick-up right where they had left off on their previous meeting. LeeAnn noticed that Diane was much more in control than previously, this suited her. As they talked, LeeAnn enjoyed looking at the tall, athletic woman across from her. "Athletic, not butch; strong, yet feminine", thought LeeAnn. Her shoulder length brown hair framed her face beautifully, accentuating her hazel eyes. Diane wore a satin blouse that buttoned in front. There was obviously no bra beneath it, her breasts bobbed seductively beneath the shiny material. Occasionally a small bump was visible, the outline of a nipple that would stiffen and then relax as it rubbed against the cloth. She wore a wide black belt that drew her trim waist in and accentuated her well-formed hips. Her slacks were dark and form fitting around her curving derriere. The slacks accentuated her long legs, adding to the statuesque beauty that she possessed.

This was the first time that Diane really noticed how sexy LeeAnn was. She had beautiful fair skin, blond hair and stunning green eyes. She wore a soft, loose sweater with a v-neck. The open neck of the sweater displayed a marvelous cleavage. LeeAnn's breasts looked very full and round within the confines of the plush material. Her waist was sinfully thin thought Diane. LeeAnn wore a short skirt and modest heels, just the right combination to give her legs a proper perspective Shapely and delectable. Diane laughed unexpectedly as she looked at LeeAnn.

"Oh no. Did I manage to get food on my nose or something?" chuckled LeeAnn as Diane laughed.

"Yeah, no more wine for you." Diane teased. "Actually, I was just admiring how lovely you are and I flashed on my ex-husbands need to always know a woman's measurements. As if he was compiling statistics for some male fantasy sport contest."

LeeAnn laughed, "I know what you mean. I sometimes think women should demand that men post the size of their potbellies and the true size of their little cocks. If he ever asks, tell him 36D-24-34, and to eat his heart out because none of it is available to him."

After dinner, the two went for a stroll around the mall. Diane suggested she would buy LeeAnn a drink at a small bar. "I won a couple of bottles of wine while I was away. It's supposed to be very good. Why don't we go back to my place and sample that?" LeeAnn offered.

As the two sat sipping wine in LeeAnn's living room, the conversation returned to the massage that LeeAnn had given Diane. Diane moved behind LeeAnn and began softly massaging her shoulders. "Maybe I should return the favor," she whispered.

"Sounds good....ummm, feels good", purred LeeAnn as she relaxed into Diane.

LeeAnn felt not only the strong massaging hands on her shoulders, but also the warmth of Diane's breath as she leaned close to her neck. LeeAnn turned to look at Diane. Their faces were scant inches apart. The kiss seemed natural as each leaned to meet the other. Diane began running her fingers through LeeAnn's hair as she pulled the lovely face more firmly into her own. The first soft gentle kiss gradually built into more passionate kisses. LeeAnn's tongue began rubbing insistently against Diane's lips, she parted her lips and allowed the warm tongue entry into her mouth. Diane softly sucked the tongue that frolicked inside her mouth, rubbing her tongue against LeeAnn's.

LeeAnn turned her body to face Diane. She wrapped her arms around Diane and the two embraced tightly. Diane now pushed her tongue into LeeAnn's mouth as LeeAnn's tongue retreated. It was LeeAnn's turn to suck deliciously on the tongue of Diane. They each enjoyed the feel of the others breasts pressed against them. Soft lips pressed against soft lips. Long slow kisses gradually became more passionate. The two women sat in an embrace, enjoying the discovery of each other's lips.

As Diane pushed LeeAnn back onto the couch they tumbled onto the floor, locked in each other's arms, laughing without breaking their kiss. Diane rolled on top of LeeAnn increasing the intensity of her kisses. Diane's tongue stabbed deeply into LeeAnn's waiting mouth. LeeAnn sucked the probing tongue; she pulled Diane's face into hers.

Diane began exploring the lovely body beneath her. She ran her hand over the full firm breasts, feeling the hard nipples pushing through the soft material that covered them. Diane became hotter as her hand pushed firmly into the cloth covering the large mounds. She slid her hand beneath the sweater and felt the warm supple flesh. Her hand rubbed the soft skin of LeeAnn's tummy; she felt the little belly button. Gradually her hand worked its way up to the breasts. As her fingers made contact with the bottom of one breast, she circled the base of the mound with her hand. Slowly she massaged her way up the breast finally feeling the slight roughness of the aureole. As Diane's fingers began to rub the aureole LeeAnn moaned with pleasure. Finally Diane closed her fingers on the hard nipple. She began pinching and squeezing the sensitive button as their kisses grew hotter.

"Your nipples are so hard. Do you like 'em pinched hard?", Diane breathed into LeeAnn's ear.

"You're doing it just right. Let me get this sweater out of the way. I want you to suck 'em", replied LeeAnn.

She pulled her sweater up to her neck. Diane gazed down at the massive mounds beneath her. Her hand continued to firmly manipulate one of the ample breasts as she admired their beauty. She watched the nipple as she squeezed it while twisting it between her thumb and forefinger. The dark brown nipples looked like chocolate kisses beckoning her to eat them. Diane moved her face down to the enticing tits. She now cupped both breasts in her two hands, kneading the full, warm globes affectionately. She pulled one full breast to her lips and lightly licked at the nipple. The hard nipple reacted to the slippery, wet tongue lapping against it. LeeAnn arched her back and pushed her tingling tit into the tongue. "Suck it honey. Suck 'em into your mouth.", LeeAnn moaned as she pushed her tit into Diane.

Diane began sucking the delicious breast deep into her mouth. Drawing the nipple deep into her, she caressed it with her tongue. The sucking and licking on the nipple was driving LeeAnn crazy. LeeAnn wrapped her arms around Diane's head and pulled her tightly against her full hot breast. LeeAnn twisted her chest into the sucking mouth as her nipple responded to the stroking tongue. Diane pinched and squeezed the other nipple with her fingers. She pulled the nipple, watching it from the corner of her eye. She enjoyed watching the brown aureole stretch out as she pulled the nipple upward. She enjoyed the whimpers of pleasure that LeeAnn muttered as her tits received this loving torture.

"Ohhh, suck 'em good honey. Ohhh, shit, bite 'em. I want you to bite my nips. Chew on 'em.", LeeAnn begged.

Diane began biting on the stiff buttons. Alternating from one tit to the other, she sucked the nipple into her mouth then clamped her teeth around it and gently tugged it upward. As LeeAnn writhed in pleasure, Diane softly chewed on the sensitive nubs. Then she paused and kissed them lovingly. She kissed the nipples then kissed around the breasts working her way to LeeAnn's waiting open mouth. Deep french kisses, which allowed the beautiful breasts to relax for moment. Then her lips returned to the lovely chocolate drops atop the small mountains, biting and chewing on the hard nipples again, enjoying the excitement and pleasure of sucking on another woman's tits.

Diane paused to admire the breasts of her new lover. The nipples glistened with the saliva from the frantic sucking. The aureoles were brown and shiny, darkened from the sucking. "You taste so good, feel so good. God I wish I had nipples like that. They're so gorgeous.", Diane purred.

LeeAnn gently ran her hand through Diane's brown hair. The other hand slid under Diane's blouse and began rubbing one breast. "Ohhh darlin', you've got fantastic breasts. I'd love to spend hours playing with them.", LeeAnn responded.

Diane smiled as she felt the warm hand touch the soft globe hanging down. Affectionately fondling the firm flesh, LeeAnn jiggled her own tits and winked at Diane. LeeAnn unbuttoned Diane's blouse, Diane finished the job by shaking her shoulders allowing her blouse to drop off and also tantalizing LeeAnn with her bobbing breasts. She then pulled LeeAnn's sweater off for her. LeeAnn looked at the pink aureole and button nipples atop the lovely breasts hanging over her. She softly stroked them, rubbing her thumb over the nipples. Although slightly smaller than her breasts, they were quite a nice handful.

LeeAnn pulled Diane closer so that their breasts were just touching. Diane tingled as she felt her nipples rubbing across LeeAnn's hard nipples. LeeAnn began massaging Diane's tits against her own. LeeAnn's hard nipples pressed into Diane's tits as LeeAnn squeezed the globes together. Diane felt as if her nipples had never been harder, had never been more sensitive, had never felt such pleasure. She lowered her face into LeeAnn, their mouths joined in a passionate kiss. The two forced their tits into each other. The feel of the hot skin pressing together was exciting. As their tongues played together, their nipples rubbed together erotically.

Diane sucked the torrid tongue of her lover into her mouth and twisted her own tongue around it. LeeAnn gave her mouth to Diane, opened her mouth wide and smothered Diane with her kisses. Diane then drove her tongue deep into LeeAnn's mouth and felt the sucking as LeeAnn enjoyed the taste of Diane's tongue in her mouth. The two women ground their breasts together, feeling the heat of their passion, feeling their hard nipples pressing into each other.

Diane broke their embrace, raised herself above LeeAnn. LeeAnn watched as Diane's tits swayed over her. Tantalizing globes of succulent flesh swaying above her own full breasts. She opened her mouth and beckoned the tempting tits with her tongue. LeeAnn rubbed her tongue seductively around her lips then flitted it like a snake. Diane moved forward, allowing her boobs to hang down over LeeAnn's face. Swaying from side to side, she teased LeeAnn with her tits. She lowered them and allowed them to brush lightly across LeeAnn's face. LeeAnn attempted to catch the swaying globes in her mouth as they rubbed across her. Finally she moved her hands to catch the swaying tits, holding them as her mouth began to suck on the sweet nipples. Diane lowered herself to allow LeeAnn to draw the tits into her mouth. LeeAnn sucked and licked first one tit then the other. Diane tingled as her nipples were sucked and drawn into the warm wet mouth. She felt the tongue rubbing the nipples.

Diane was on her hands and knees above LeeAnn. She looked down at her tits as LeeAnn loved them with her hands and mouth. She looked down at LeeAnn's beautiful breasts crowned with brown nipples. Diane had one knee on the floor between LeeAnn's legs; the other knee was outside of LeeAnn's leg. Diane could feel LeeAnn's legs close on her leg as LeeAnn got hotter. She felt LeeAnn push her pussy against her, felt as LeeAnn began to grind her pussy against her thigh. Diane lowered her hips, straddling LeeAnn's thigh. The two women began grinding their cunts into the thigh of the other. LeeAnn continued to suck Diane's tits.

Diane's pussy began to ache for more attention. She could feel herself getting wet as her juices began to flow. She twisted her cunt into LeeAnn's leg as her breasts burned with excitement. LeeAnn felt Diane begin to grind her crotch into her leg. She could feel the warmth of Diane's thighs gripping her leg as Diane rode her leg. LeeAnn worked on Diane's tits with increased vigor. She pressed her pussy into Diane and rocked her hips. The touch of LeeAnn's tongue on her tit's and the throbbing in her pussy made her long to have her pussy eaten.

Diane was panting. "Oh yeah, bite them. Rub your teeth against my nipples. Shit, my pussy is getting so hot."

"Uh huh, I know. You feel damn good to me." moaned LeeAnn.

Diane stood, removed her belt and shimmied out of her slacks as LeeAnn pulled them down. LeeAnn pulled down the lace panties.

"Yummy, I like that trim.", LeeAnn cooed as she viewed Diane's pussy for the first time. Her mouth watered as she looked at the closely trimmed pussy hair shaved in the shape of a heart. Diane's long muscular legs were spread wide giving LeeAnn a perfect view of her slit peeking through the short hair. She could see the moist glisten of pussy juice on the hair. Diane reached down and removed LeeAnn's skirt and panties as LeeAnn drank in Diane's statuesque beauty.

Diane then lay next to LeeAnn, pulling the smaller woman into her. LeeAnn melted into Diane and began kissing her. Diane rolled onto her back pulling LeeAnn on top of her. Holding LeeAnn's head in her hands, Diane guided LeeAnn's kisses down her body. She held her at her breasts and enjoyed having LeeAnn kissing and sucking her nipples. LeeAnn's hard nipples pressed into Diane's midriff as she sucked the pink nipples. LeeAnn moved one hand down, feeling the close-cropped pussy hair. She rubbed the firm mons gently but firmly. Diane responded by pushing her crotch up against the pressure of LeeAnn's hand. Diane ran her hands through LeeAnn's hair as LeeAnn nibbled on the erect nipples.

Diane put her hand on top of the hand that was caressing her pussy hair. She pressed hard and bucked her hips up. She pushed the hand towards her slit. LeeAnn felt the top of Diane's slit and then the little knob of her clit. As LeeAnn's finger made contact with the clit, Diane jerked and began pushing LeeAnn's finger around her clit. Together the two women massaged Diane's sensitive bump as Diane rocked her hips up and down. Diane was moaning softly, almost purring as she felt the pleasure flowing through her body. Her tits tingled as LeeAnn sucked them harder.

As Diane rocked her hips upward, LeeAnn's finger slid into the wet vagina. LeeAnn plunged her middle finger into the slippery slit and began finger fucking Diane's hot hole. As she worked her finger in and out, she played with the clit with her thumb. Diane's pussy felt warm and very slippery. Her clitoris sent signals of joy through her body. Although Diane's cunt felt snug around LeeAnn's finger as it plunged in and out, she gently pushed a second finger into the hole. Diane felt her cunt being stretched to accommodate the added finger, her vaginal muscles flexed to squeeze the two fingers. The added finger felt good as the two digits worked the hungry vagina. Diane enjoyed the feel of LeeAnn's fingers working against her vaginal walls.

LeeAnn stopped sucking the firm pink nipples. She kissed Diane's breasts all over then kissed between them. With soft kisses she worked her way down Diane's stomach. Diane spread her legs wide making room for LeeAnn to lie between her legs. LeeAnn's mouth reached the heart shaped pubic hair, kissing her way to the hard clit. When she reached the clit, she began kissing and nibbling it, delighting Diane. LeeAnn now concentrated on licking and sucking the sensitive clit as she gently finger fucked Diane with two fingers. LeeAnn could taste the pussy juice that was oozing from the cunt as she worked her fingers in and out. She breathed in the aroma of Diane's sexual secretions. Her own pussy was hot and wet with excitement and anticipation.

LeeAnn moved her tongue down to the wet labia. She felt Diane's fingers on either side of her face. Diane was spreading her pussy wide in anticipation of LeeAnn's tongue entering her. LeeAnn paused as she pulled her fingers from the hole; she looked at the soft pink flesh of this hot hole awaiting her kiss. She looked at the hole slowly closing after being stretched by her fingers. She savored the sparkle of pussy juice coating the lips. She lowered her face into the waiting lips and began licking. She licked around the lips at first, pushing her tongue into the folds of skin. Seeking out the sensitive areas and then gently licking them as Diane purred with pleasure. Diane pushed her pussy up into the talented tongue that was dancing around her cunt. LeeAnn played around the perimeter of the pussy for a long time before burying her tongue deep in the center. Diane gushed as she felt the tongue dig deep into her cunt. She tried to spread her legs even wider, tried to pull her vagina inside out, tried to get the maximum penetration of the tongue into her. LeeAnn now began to tongue rapidly and expertly. She resumed rubbing the hard clit, flicking it with her index finger.

Diane felt the electricity as her sexual buttons were rapidly pushed. She began bucking wildly as the lovely face between her legs sucked her cum. Diane felt the orgasm building deep inside her. She moaned then screamed as her first orgasm erupted. LeeAnn responded with deeply penetrating tongue action in conjunction with terrific attention to her clit. LeeAnn was rewarded with a gush of warm juice as the orgasm crested. LeeAnn drank in the hot juice and dug deeper with her tongue. Another wave of excitement rushed through Diane's body as she came to another high. She felt the wave of pleasure shoot through her again. She worked her body frantically as additional electric charges shot through her with diminishing magnitude.